Falling You

By _authormahak_

"She didn't trust in love anymore, but she trusted him. And that's all that he needed." Maithili Singh 19 yea... More

✧Character Introduction✧

1.7K 174 49
By _authormahak_

Maithili Singh: A quiet girl who's extremely lively around her people and cares about them. An emotional wreck who's strong for her loved ones. She is from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Her father's name is Vaibhav and her mother's name is Mitali. She has a younger brother named Aditya.

Shiv Dohling: A silent man who minds his own business and does not care about others. Choosing not to live as a killer but as a saver he pursues being a doctor. He is from Mawsynram, Meghalaya. He has an older brother and his name is Rudra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
360K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
735K 47.3K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
2M 118K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...