Dragon Ball Y/N (The 2nd Brot...

נכתב על ידי Jae2good4u

In Age 737, Planet Vegeta. Y/N was a low class saiyan warrior with a power level higher than average. He was... עוד

A/N: Disclaimer
Y/N's Bio
Prolouge: The Death of Planet Vegeta
A New Challenger Arrives! (Friend or Foe?)
Battle between 3 Saiyans
Great Ape Festival (End of Saiyan Saga)
Blast off For Planet Namek! (Training With Goku)
Goku and Y/N Reach Namek (Confronting The Ginyu Force!)
CHANGE NOW (The Body Swap!)
Porunga! (The God of Dreams!)
Fear has MANY Forms
Frieza's Final Form!
The Legendary Super Saiyans
Q&A and POLL (Closed)
Planet Namek's Doom (End of Frieza Saga)
The Man From the Future. (Android Saga) PART 1
The Man From the Future. (Android Saga) PART 2
The Wrong Andriods
The Right Andriods
Becoming Friends With the Enemy
Y/N vs Cell (Part 1)
Y/N vs Cell (Part 2)
Cell's Fearsome Evolution
The Cell Games Begin!
Family Kamehameha! (End of Cell Saga)
Y/N has a Son?! (Buu Saga)
The World Tournament!
The Evil Wizard Babadi
Y/N vs Majin Vegeta
Majin Buu's Outbreak
Super Buu Appears!
The Ultimate Warrior (Goku & Y/N Fuse?)
Y/N's True Primal Form!
The Angel's Offer (End of Buu Saga)
Welcome to Godhood, Y/N. (Dragon Ball Super)
Y/N vs Beerus (Battle of Gods)
Resurrection F
Taking It to the Next Level (Resurrection F | PART 2)
The End of the Evil Tyrant (Resurrection F | END)
A long Awaited Reunion (Bardock and Gine Return!)
Challenge from Lord Champa
Tournament of Destroyers (PART 1)
Tournament of Destroyers (PART 2)
Tournament of Destroyers (Y/N vs Hit)
King Vegeta Arrives on Earth (Y/N's Daughter is Born)
SOS from the Future! (The Y/N that Wears Black)
Zamasu Gets a Change of Heart? (Apprentices meet Face-to-Face)
Rematch With Y/N Black! (Enter Super Saiyan 4 Rosé)
The End of Y/N Black! (Y/N's Full Power Hakai)
Trunks' Timeline Gets Erased (Gogeta vs Zamasu!)
A Dangerous Tournament lies Ahead... (Hit Makes his Return!)
The Zen-Oh Exhibition Match! (The Trio of Danger)
Only 12 Hours Remain... (Who are the Mighty 10 Warriors?)
Going Beyond Perfection! (The Mischievous Cell Resurrects!)
Let the Tournament of Power BEGIN! (Berserker Kale Vs. Y/N)
A/N: (Update, PLEASE READ)
The Battle of Justice and Love (Universe 11 & 2 Strike!)
Awaken... ULTRA INSTNCT AND HAKAISHIN MODE! (Goku & Y/N v.s The Mighty Jiren)
The Fused Saiyan, Kefla Emerges! (Universe Six's Ace Card)
A/N (1/19/2024)
Gohan VS Kefla (Universe 6's Final Breath)
A Perfect Survival Strategy! (The 3rd Universe's Menacing Assassin)
Y/N's Ancient Power Unleashed! (The Return of the Legendary Yamoshi?!)
The Tournament of Power's Epic Finale! (SSJ5 Y/N Vs. Jiren The Gray)
Epilogue: Ultimate Fusion vs. Legendary Super Saiyan (DBS Broly Movie)

The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

5.2K 144 51
נכתב על ידי Jae2good4u

Previously on...

Vegeta: You dare underestimate my power? I'll become stronger. I swear I will! I will go beyond Super Saiyan!!! Y/N, come with me!

Y/N: Huh? Why?

Vegeta: Just follow me already!!!

Vegeta flies off.

What could Vegeta want with me? I'm kind of curious. I guess I'll follow him.

Y/N: I'm going to see what he wants. I'll be back guys.

Piccolo: Alright then. You go see what Vegeta's up to. Krillin and Trunks will head back to Gero's lab and destroy present-day cell before he's finished being created. Me and Tien will continue searching around here for the time being.

Trunks: Right.

Krillin: Well, if we come up empty, we'll just head back to Kame House... We can check the news for clues.

With that, everyone including me flew off. But the question kept repeating in my head. Just what does Vegeta want with me?

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

I followed Vegeta for 30 minutes and we landed in a grass field near capsule corp.

Y/N: Vegeta, stop this! Just what do you want?

Vegeta: Train with me.

Y/N: Huh?

Vegeta: TRAIN WITH ME!

Y/N: But, why do you want to train with ME of all people? You usually like to train by yourself. Especially now that you're a super saiyan, I thought you wouldn't need me anymore.

Vegeta: Don't be foolish! You're the only one out of all the idiots who I can actually trust. In short terms: I hate you the least.

Y/N: There has to be a reason why you want to train with me! It's not just because you want to for fun.

Vegeta: Don't you understand? When we were just children, we've heard stories about the legendary super saiyan. The most mightiest warrior of them all! So why are we losing now? The last few days... I've come to the conclusion that Super Saiyan isn't enough. There has to be a level beyond it. There just HAS TO BE! If we stay as we are now, we'll lose, and then we'll die. And losing is not something I tolerate!

Y/N: Hmm, you have a point Vegeta. Losing isn't fun, and I don't accept it either. But let's think about it, do we really have what it takes to surpass Super Saiyan?

Vegeta: Of course we do! We're Saiyans! We reach our cellings and shatter through it! It's natural to us! All we have to do is put in the work!

Y/N: Alright then, when you put it like that, it excites me to the fullest! Let's start things off with a little warm up shall we?

Vegeta: Yes, GOOD! I've been waiting to fight you as a Super Saiyan.

We both began to power up.

Y/N&Vegeta: HAAAHHHH!!!

10 Minutes earlier

3rd Person POV:

One of bulma's ship flies in the sky above south district:

Yamcha: If we approach cell in this thing, we don't have to worry about him reading our power levels, right?

Piccolo: He's a crafty one, even if we get close, we're still going to have to flush him out.

Suddenly, Goku instant transmissions on the ship.

Everyone: GOKU! | DAD

Goku: Yo!

Tien: How did you get here?

Yamcha: Was it that instant transmission thing?

Goku: Yep!

Krillin: You back to 100% then?

Goku: Yeah, but I'm kinda hungry.

Goku then looks to Piccolo.

Goku: Hey Kamiccolo!

Piccolo: Y- You don't have to combine our names! I'm mostly Piccolo. So just call me, Piccolo.

Goku: I hate to admit it but, I'm not strong enough to take on the andriods or that cell guy. But I think I've got an Idea. I'm going to take Gohan somewhere we can get a years worth of training in one day.

Piccolo: That's right. The hyperbolic time chamber, of course! Wait, no one has ever been able to last an entire year in there. Even you could barley last a whole month before!

Goku: But things are different than before. We'll be fine. and don't forget, we can bring Vegeta, Trunks, and Y/N along with us. They'll be able to handle it for sure! Hey now that I think about, where's Y/N?

Piccolo: He's with Vegeta. I assume they're training.

Goku: Ah, I see. What about trunks?

Piccolo: He's probably there with them. Now get a move on, Cell is killing more people as we speak!

Goku: Gohan, lets go! We'll grab Vegeta, Y/N, and trunks on the way.

Gohan: Okay.

The two exited the ship and hovered in the sky.

Gohan: So where do you think they're training?

Goku: I'm picking up some energy way over there. I'm guessing it might be them. here, grab my hand.

Gohan: Uh, okay!

The both transmitted over to where they were fighting.

Present time

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: ALRIGHT VEGETA, BRING IT, HAAA!

I flew over to Vegeta getting ready to land a hit on him, until someone appeared in front of me causing me to him them in the face extremly hard.

Y/N: What the hell?

Y/N&Vegeta: KAKAROT?!

Goku: Ow-ow-ow-ow-OWWW!!! What are you trying to do, kill me?

Y/N: Wait a minute. Kakarot, if you're here, that means your all better now! I'm glad.

Goku: Yeah, me too! How've you been holding up? I see you've gotten stronger Y/N! You too Vegeta!

Vegeta: Don't bother us Kakarot? Can't you see we're training? Get lost!

Goku: Oh C'mon, don't be like that! I came here to tell you guys I know a great place to train! It's called the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. You can get a years worth of training there in just one day! It's up at Kami's house.

Vegeta: Are you serious?!

Y/N: That sounds incredible!

Goku: Yeah seriously! Come with us! You two can train with each other if you want to in there.

Y/N: (Psst, Kakarot! I thought we were training together!)

Goku: (I would, but someone's gotta teach Gohan how to unlock his hidden power and become a Super Saiyan! Plus, Vegeta doesn't like training with anyone else really. I promise we can train after all this andriod stuff is done!)

Y/N: (*Sigh* Alright.)

Goku: But keep in mind guys, only two people can go in at once!

Vegeta: Fine... But we're going in first, got it?!

Goku: Sure. Hey, trunks and Gohan! We're going to the HyperBolic Time Chamber now! Come on!

Trunks&Gohan: Alright.

*Timeskip*

We all arived at Kami's Lookout

Goku: Hey, we'd like to use the Hyperbolic time Chamber!

Mr. Popo: Very well, this way. The room comes equipped with a bath, toilet, bed, and food. Good luck to you.

Vegeta: Are you sure you want me to train harder Kakarot? My end goal is to take you out after all.

Goku: It's probably going to take more than one of us to take this enemy down. Go forward knowing that, okay?

Vegeta: In the future you may very well regret this.

Y/N: Okay, let's calm down now.

Trunks: Wait, who am I going to train with then?

Y/N: Maybe Piccolo won't mind training with you after he's done doing whatever he's doing. You just have to wait for him.

Trunks: Oh, okay then.

Vegeta: Alright, were going. Come on Y/N.

Goku: Goodluck guys! And play nice.

Saying our goodbyes, we entered the chamber not knowing what to expect. I took a good look around the place I was in, and really... there was nothing to see.

Y/N: It's nothing but a white empty void!

Vegeta: Good, this is all I need.

I can't belive I'm going to spend a year in here with this guy...

Vegeta: Hey! Quit daydreaming! It's time to continue our rematch that Kakarot ruined!

Y/N: What? You wanna fight now?! We just got here. I say we explore this place first.

Vegeta: There's nothing but a white void! What is there to explore?

Y/N: Im talking about in the house thing that we just came out of.

Vegeta: Fine, just don't take too long!

Y/N: And don't rush me.

After I finished looking around the house, Vegeta was so impatient and already training by himself, throwing kicks and trying new techniques.

Y/N: You couldn't just wait?

Vegeta: Time is very precious.

Y/N: Dude, we literally came here because we didn't have time out there in the real world. We have a whole YEAR to train!

Vegeta: And I'm going to spend every second of it training.

Vegeta got in a stance and his entire body started glowing purple.

Vegeta: GALICK GUN!!!

It was heading straight towards me, but I just smack it away easily.

Y/N: What was that for?!

Vegeta: I knew it, the Galick gun is far to weak. I need to create an attack that has more of a shine to it...a FLASH.

Y/N: Huh?

Vegeta: Hehehe, I know exactly what to do. Y/N! Try to stop this attack if you can!

Once again, he got in a stance and powered up to Super Saiyan. But it was far different from Galick Gun, he distanced his legs, and closed the gap in his arms. It took a while to charge.

Y/N: I could've finished a full course meal, are you DONE YET?!

Vegeta: IT'S A NEW ATTACK SO IT TAKES TIME. JUST WAIT DAMNIT.

Y/N: *Sigh*

Vegeta: FINAL FLASH!!!

A huge yellow beam moved towards me and was much more powerful than a Galick Gun. It collided with me, but it wasn't like a Galick Gun, this wasn't something I could just slap away. This forced me to transform into a Super Saiyan. I pushed the beam all the way back to Vegeta and it exploded damaging both of us.

Vegeta: N- Not as E- Easy as before huh?

Vegeta said while gasping for air.

Y/N: Definitely not. I'm suprised you came up with an attack that strong in only a few minutes. If you practice that everday, you'll master it in no time.

Vegeta: Hmm, I might just do that.

Y/N: So Vegeta, I was thinking...

Vegeta: Spit it out.

Y/N: What do you think would happen if I used my Super Saiyan form while in Great Ape form?

Vegeta: Oh, that's right! You still have your tail don't you?!

Y/N: Yeah, I'm kinda curious of what will happen.

Vegeta: Don't tell me you think that ridiculous form could actually do something. It's not worthy enough to hold the power of a Super Saiyan.

Y/N: You never knowww. Think about it. The Great Ape form multiplies our strength by 10, and Super Saiyan multiplies our strength by 50! So what's 50 X 10?

Vegeta: I don't know, I'm not in the mood for math damn it!

Y/N: It's 500!! Imagine me with a 500 times multiplier, I would be invincible!!

Vegeta: I don't know, it seems a bit far fetched.

Y/N: Yeah, it's stupid, I don't think it would work anyway.

Secretly, Vegeta thought it could work. But he didn't want Y/N surpassing him again.

Vegeta: Now, it's time to train so I can surpass Super Saiyan!

Y/N: Surpass super? No, no Vegeta, I have a much better plan.

Vegeta: WHAT?!

Y/N: Instead of surpassing Super Saiyan, let's master it first.

Vegeta: Hmm, I don't know about that.

Y/N: Just listen to me first. It will probably take you- I MEAN US...

Vegeta: ?

Y/N: ... A whole year to surpass Super Saiyan. So, say we did ascend pass it, we would still be new to the power, and it will be strong yet hard to control. If we master Super Saiyan, we would be stronger than the ascended one thats unmastered.

Vegeta: I don't care, I just want to surpass Super Saiyan already!

Y/N: You would surpass my brother Kakarot.

Vegeta: !

Y/N: Yep, you heard me. You would be way stronger than him. Unless he's thinking the same thing as us.

Vegeta: Then please....help me. Help me master Super Saiyan!

Y/N: Oh my. Is the almighty Prince Vegeta begging an ordinary low-class Saiyan for assistance?

Vegeta: Oh stop with all that! I knew I shouldn't have asked. I might as well do it on my own anyway.

Y/N: Relax, don't get your panties in a bunch. I was just joking around. Anyway, I say we use Super Saiyan in our every day-to-day life, never going back down to base form, then we'll master Super Saiyan.

Vegeta: You really think that would work?

Y/N: I mean, it's got to! And if i'm right, we should have no more stamina withdraws in that form.

Vegeta: Okay, we'll do it then! Starting now!

After that, we both powered back up to super saiyan and got ready to spar.

Vegeta: Come at me full force, don't hold back!

Y/N: Alright, I hope you're ready!

*Timeskip*

3rd Person POV:

Almost a full day had passed since Vegeta and Y/N had entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Piccolo, Chi-Chi, Krillin, Master Roshi, Yamcha, and Tien were watching the news at Kame House.

Newscaster: The world is gripped with fear as the death toll has now reached several hundreds of thousands...

Krillin: There's no way that we're going to find him. There's just too many places for him to hide Ya'Know?

Piccolo: We're running out of time. Cell's powered himself up quite a bit already. We might have to rely on Goku and the others for this. Let's just hope they can go beyond Super Saiyan...

Piccolo hears someone landing outside side of the house.

Piccolo: Hm?

He looks outside the window and notices the andriods

Andriod 17: Hey.

Piccolo's Mind: (Damnit... Why did it have to be now...?!)

Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, and Krillin walked outside to the andriods

Andriod 17: So, is Goku here? He wasn't back at his place, so we thought he might be hiding here.

Piccolo: Just beat it would you? You're not going to find Goku here!

Andriod 17: Oh... Then tell us where we can find him.

Piccolo: Do you honestly think we're just going to tell you?

Andriod 18: Where's Y/N at then? We haven't seen his face in a while.

Piccolo: As I said earlier: Do you REALLY think we're just going to tell you?

Andriod 18: Ah, what a shame.

Andriod 17: Your choice. You can either tell us or we can make you.

Piccolo: Fine by me. there's a deserted island not too far from here. We'll settle it there.

Andriod 17: Man, you guys aren't making this easy on yourselves.

Piccolo looks to Yamcha, Krillin, and Tien.

Piccolo: Sorry, you're going to stay right here. You'd only be getting in the way.

Krillin: Ngh...

Piccolo's Mind: (If I can manage to take just one of them out. With Kami's fusion, I should be able to do something.)

Piccolo flew to the island with the andriods following them. They then landed and prepared to fight. Piccolo threw off this cape and  head gear.

Andriod 17: What, got nothing to say? I'll just have to kill you then. Fine.

Piccolo: Hmph. This isn't going to be as easy as you think!

Andriod 17: Well, come at me already!

Piccolo: What, you're the only one that's going to fight?

Andriod 17: Of course. Why not? I'm more than enough to handle you.

Piccolo's Mind: (This could work! If I can scrap even just andriod 17, Cell won't get his perfect body.)

That's the end of this chapter! Please vote if you liked it. The next one is coming soon...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.7K 450 35
Status: COMPLETED This DBZ x Reader takes place in a time line where planet Vegeta was never destroyed! After serving under the tyrant Frieza for...
3.3K 64 20
It's been 6 years since the cell games and peace have been restored since. Gohan is now 15 years old and is now trying the UA exams to get into UA hi...
9.5K 251 9
Before the destruction of Planet Vegeta. Yasu one of Bardock's younger squad mates warned his friend on Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta Bardock gave...
10.2K 250 11
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...