Sickfics of ONE DIRECTION

By adorableharry18

Just some random Sickfics of One Direction. Requests are closed for now, sorry! Rankings #5 - Zaynmalik #17... More

Requests opened!
Car accident - part 1
Car accident - part 2
Hiking disaster (Larry)
Venomous snake (Harry)
Hiding being sick (Niall)
Scared of heights (Zayn)
Seizure alone (Harry)
Cruise trip gone wrong (Louis)
Broken arm (Liam)
Claustrophobic (Niall)
Injured (Harry)
Heatstroke (Louis)
Waterslide accident (Louis)
Sick but no one believes (Liam)
Bad vertigo (Harry)
Too crowded market (Zayn)
Sick after fight (Niall)
Fire accident (Harry)
Omg guys😫😍🀩
Kidnapped (Louis)
Sick on tour (Niall)
Everyone sick (1k special)
Allergic reaction (Liam)
Appendicitis (Harry)
Ideas?
Hurt but hides it (Louis)
Migraine (Zayn)
Kidney stone (Liam)
Lost, injured & bad weather (Niall)
Severe food posioning (Louis)
Thanks guysπŸ₯Ή
Back pain (Harry)
Plane crash pt. 1 (All)
Plane crash pt. 2 (All)
Severe dehydration (Liam)
Sick/cold (Zayn) I
Shot (Niall) II
Bronchitis (Harry)
Seizure pt. 2 (Harry)
Dirtbike crash (Liam)
running out of ideas
Anorexia (Harry)
Scared to tell the truth (Harry)
Faking sick (Niall)
Hurt on stage (Louis & Liam)
Hypothermia (Louis)
Drugged (Harry)
I have a problem
Migraine pt. 2 (Zayn)
Quick question!!
Building crash (all) - 10k special
Stuck with a flu (Harry)
Lou has flu ☹️ (Louis)
I can't believe itπŸ˜­πŸ’—
Drugged, help! (Harry/18+)
Kidnapped 😰 (Harry)
Tries to hide being sick (Louis)
I DID IT!!!!! WE DID IT!!!! (+info)😭😭
Falls & hits head (Louis)
Drunk (Louis)
Food poisoning in Amsterdam (Niall)
Locked in a sauna (Harry)
Sick but boys doesn't believe (Liam)
Anemia (Zayn)
Sick & injured at football match (Louis)
Asthma & Fainting (Harry)
Shot twice πŸ˜– (Liam)
Just quickly
Tired Lou 😒 (Larry)
Blind? (Liam)
Sad (Niall)
Sorry πŸ˜” (please read)
What's wrong? (Harry)
Sick during signings (Louis)
Scared of dentist (Louis/Larry)
Seizures (Harry)
You choose! (READ!)
Seasick (Zayn)
Drowning (Niall)
Football accident (Louis)
Stuck in burning house (Harry)
Harry, you alright? (you choose)
Quick a/n!!
Hey I'm so sorry (please read)
Skateboarding accident (Louis)
Sick (Niall) part 1
"Shit..Harry?" (Harry)
Sunstroke (Liam)
Beaten (Lilo - bromance)
Motionsick (Zayn)
Deaf (Liam)
Pls read.
Sick Niall (louis) part 2
Stuck in an elevator (harry/lirry)
Sorry again 😭😭
Sick after fight (Harry) - request
Drowning? (Zayn)
Sick but hides it (Zayn) - request
Drowning (Harry)
REQUESTS!! + update!!
Everyone sick (Zayn) - request
Sorry 😭
Ow! My arm! (Louis)
Hi...im sorry, please read
Gas leak (Harry)
Christmas catastrophe (Niall)
Storm (Harry)
Ice Skating Accident
Hi, i guess im back? :):)
Overdose of LSD (harry)
ED (Liam) pt. 1
ED (Liam) pt. 2

Broken arm & concussion (Louis)

743 12 24
By adorableharry18

I got inspired by Louis's broken arm right now, I don't think this is ehat happened especially since these stories are in the 1d days but I just thought it would be fun to write.

Wordcount: ~2300 words.
—————————————————
The boys had this glorious idea of playing truth & dare...Little did they know they would end up in hospital.

It was a Tuesday, a day off. In fact, they had a whole week off. Which was a lot for them. It all started with truth and dare.

They were gathered in the living room at home with blankets and pillows and snacks. "I dare you to do a run around the house without shoes!" Louis said giving Niall a dare.  "Sure!" Niall accepted it and got up. Liam followed behind to get it on tape. Zayn, Louis and Harry waited inside.

Niall was completely out of breath when he and Liam came back. Even Liam seemed to be out of breath too. "I didn't say you had to be fast" Louis said chuckling a little. "You okay?" Harry asked as he noticed Niall had a hard time catching his breath.

Niall was bent down, hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. "Yeah, I just...run...as...fast as...possible...I have never run so fast in my life" Niall said after finally catching his breath. "For real tho, it was like chasing a cheetah. I don't think he even run so fast to the grocery that day we pranked him food was going to end" Liam said, a bit shocked.

"New record then. But why did you run so fast?!" Zayn asked. "I don't know, it was fun" Niall said chuckling a little as he sat back down. "Okay, your turn" Harry said to Niall.

"Okay...Louis" Niall began with a smirk. "Truth or dare...choose wisely" he continued, keeping the smirk. "Truth!...ah, no, dare!" Louis said. "You sure?" Niall asked and Louis nodded.

"I dare you to go the playground, climb to the highest spot you can find and take a shirtless selfie" Niall gave Louis the dare and laughed at himself. "Seriously? Alright!" Louis accepted it.

"Well I kinda wanna see this so...gonna come with you" Harry said as he stood up. He loved to see a shirtless Louis.

They all decided to go with him to witness this moment. As they arrived they all looked for a safely high place where Louis could climb up on. "Maybe that swing!" He pointed. "Yeah okay, that'll be it!" Niall agreed since the only other option was a tree and that was too dangerous...right? A swing wasn't...or was it?

Louis climbed on top of the swing carefully (like not the swing thingy, just the thing that holds it up if you get what I mean). He took off his shirt and tossed it to Harry. Then he was taking a lot of silly selfies.

"Okay, I'm done!" Louis said. While he was about to go down his phone slipped of his hand and when he stupidly tried to catch it and slipped. The next thing he knew he was laying in the ground.

It all happened so fast, no one had time to even react. "Lou!" Harry yelled and ran to him, the rest following behind.

"Hey buddy, you okay?" Liam asked as he noticed the pained expression on Louis's face. "Louis?" Harry repeated after a moment for waiting for a response.

"No, no keep eyes open baby" Harry tried to keep him awake but it was hard. "Alright Zayn call an ambulance, Niall and Harry help me" Liam instructed taking control of everything. He was usually the best in these kind of situations, always aware of what to do.

Louis was losing consciousness and Zayn just announced that the ambulance would arrive in approx. 7 minutes. "They said we have to keep him awake" he told the boys.

"It's kinda too late" Niall said, looking at an unconscious Louis on the ground. Harry tried to wake him up by gently slapping his cheeks, "Louis, try to wake up okay? You need to do it, for me? Please" He pleaded.

A couple minutes later Louis stirred a bit. "He's waking up!" Liam announced. "Thank god Louis, you scared me so much. Now try to stay awake okay?" Harry said softly. "Wha-? What happened? Where am I?" Louis asked a bit dazed. The boys shared a confused look with each other.

"Don't worry about it love, you'll be fine. You fell off the top of the swing" harry explained. Suddenly Louis hissed in pain. "What's wrong buddy? Is something hurting?" Liam asked in concern. "My arm!" Louis said through gritted teeth and shut eyes. "Ambulance will be here soon! You're gonna be okay baby" Harry comforted.

"Guys the ambulance is arriving!!" Zayn announced as ran to the boys with the phone in his hand. He had just ended the call. "Good!" Niall said, and sighed in relief. This was when they were sure everything was gonna be fine. Or was it?

Harry went in the ambulance with Louis as the rest of the group drove there themselves. When they arrived they saw an impatient Harry pacing around in the waiting room. "Is something wrong? You look stressed" Zayn asked politely. "They said he probably needs surgery" Harry told the boys while rubbing his head and keeping his worried face.

"He'll be alright, you know that" Niall tried to calm Harry. "So was it a break then?" Liam asked just to confirm his suspiscions. "Yeah, it's a very bad break and that's why it required surgery. They also told me he had a minor concussion" Harry explained.

After a long wait they still hadn't heard anything. It was even getting dark outside. "I'll go get some food for us, call me on your orders" Niall said, a bit lost in his own thoughts. As he was leaving he heard someone yell his name. "Niall wait! I'll come with you!" Liam said.

Zayn stayed with Harry. Harry wasn't in a good state to be alone right now and needed company.

"Alright" Niall said and tossed the keys to Liam. He knew Liam always wanted to drive when he got the opportunity. "Thanks mate" Liam said and hopped into the car to the drivers seat. Then Niall into the passengers seat.

"McDonalds? Is that alright?" Liam asked. Niall was looking through the window, he was completely lost in thoughts. "Ni? You okay mate? You've been really quiet since...yeah you know" Liam asked and changed into a worried tone. He nudged Niall a little to get his attention.

"Huh? Yeah...it's just...I feel like this is all my fault. Louis's gonna be in pain for weeks, because of me" Niall admitted, as he looked down and was picking at his fingers. "Hey, listen to me buddy. It wasn't necessarily your fault. Yeah maybe you encouraged Louis to do it but I feel like he would have done it anyway, and it was my idea to play truth or dare" Liam comforted softly. "And, I don't think Louis would be mad at you at all anyway" Liam added and smiled to the blond boy. "Okay then...thanks Li" Niall said with a weak smile.

"Yeah McDonald's is alright" Niall said after a moment of silent and the boys chuckled a little. They drove to the nearest McDonald's and took their takeaways. Then arrived back at the hospital.

"Any updates on..." Liam started but quieted (is that a word?) down as he saw Harry sleeping on Zayn, his head leaning on Zayn's shoulder. "We got food" Niall whispered. "They said we could go see him in about half an hour if we wanted to" Zayn told Niall and Liam. "Oh and thanks for the food" He added.

Zayn let Harry sleep on him but not long after Niall and Liam had arrived, Harry was already waking up. "Oh good morning haz" Niall said, goving the sleepy boy his food. "What? Is it morning?" Harry asked sleepily. "No, sorry" Niall said.

Harry rubbed his eyes and opened the wrap for his burger. After a few minutes he remember why he was there in the first place. "Wait? Louis?! How's Louis? Is he okay? Where is he?!" Harry started to panic. "Easy Harry, he's okay, we'll get to see him soon" Zayn told him.

Eventually Harry calmed down and right after the boys had eaten their food a nurse appeared to their view. "Hello, I heard you're here for Mr. Tomlinson, right?" She asked kindly and the boys nodded.

"His surgery went very well and he will recover fully. Though it may take some time, but he'll be okay. He's gonna have to stay here for a couple of days just so we can monitor that everything is okay. And he'll have to have a brace/sling (idk what it's called) for at least a month" the nurse explained.

"Can we see him now?" Harry asked. "Yes, he's asleep and will be sleepy for a few days, but just keep an eye on him and he should be just fine" the nurse said kindly as she directed the boys to Louis's room.

"Louuu" Harry said quietly and carefully ran to Louis to take his hand. "It's just us, don't worry. You'll be fine" Harry said, more like to trick positive thoughts into his own head.

Surprisingly pretty quickly after the boys had settled down they noticed Louis stirring a bit. Harry jumped up from the chair and immediately watched Louis closely as he woke up. "Hey baby, you've had surgery because your arm was pretty badly broken after the fall" Harry said, but Louis didn't really respond anything, he was a bit dazed. "It's okay take your time" Harry said.

"Is it hurting?" Liam asked, pointing to the arm. It took some time for Louis to answer but the boys waited patiently. "Not so much" Louis said, right after clearing his throat. His voice was a bit hoarse and his throat and lips felt very dry.

"Here's some water" Zayn said and handed a cup of water to Louis, Niall and Harry helped him drink it. Louis took a few sips and then laid back down. "Can we go home now?" Louis whined, still a bit dazed and confused. They all chuckled a little. "Lou, baby. You just had surgery and you have a concussion. They said you need to stay at least for a couple of days" Harry explained and got a groan in response.

"M'tired" Louis said sleepily and before anyone got to say anything he was already asleep. It made the boys chuckle a bit, they thought it was cute. "Well at least we know he's gonna be okay" Niall said with a smile.

"Guys, I'm gonna stay here but y'all should go home and come in the morning, is that alright?" Harry asked and the boys agreed. "Do you want us to bring something for you or for Louis then?" Liam asked sweetly. "Uh, maybe some clothes for Louis when he gets released but otherwise it's fine" Harry said and then the boys said their goodbyes.

"Baby it's just me now. The rest just left" Harry said and placed a kiss on Louis's hand. He didn't even realize he fell asleep in the chair leaning onto Louis's body.

Louis woke up in the morning feeling weird. He had a lot of mixed feelings in his head. Emotions, nauseousness, dizziness...everything at once. Then he noticed Harry. "Haz? Haz?...Harry? HAZZA?!" Louis shouted, well it wasn't so loud since his voice was still a little bit weak. "What?!" Harry mumbled sleepily and not even a minute later he jumped up and exclaimed "Louis!! You're awake!!".

"How do you feel?" He asked. "I don't know even...just weird" Louis told him. "Funny tho I don't remember anything really from yesterday, I remember everything before we arrived at the playground but everything after that is just black pictures" Louis explained. "Oh boo, are you in pain?" Harry asked gazing at Louis's arm. "No, actually not. I feel tired and a bit dizzy but surprisingly I'm not in a lot of pain" Louis said. It was probably the meds he got, they're so strong.

Later that day Niall, Liam and Zayn came to visit. Louis was glad to see them and he told Niall that he wasn't mad at all and that he didn't think it was Niall's fault.

Then in the evening a nurse came to tell that Louis was recovering so well and quickly that he could go home.

Louis was still a bit dizzy and sleepy and was walking slowly, but the boys were there ready to help him. "It's so cold" Louis said as they walked to the car. "Here take my jacket" Zayn gave him his jacket since he was the only one who had one on. "Thanks lad, I appreciate it" Louis said.

He put one arm in the jacket and wrapped the rest of the jacket around himself so he wouldn't freeze. He just couldn't get through his other arm the jacket arm because of the brace.

"You okay?" Harry asked frequently. "Yes I am, just a bit sleepy" Louis answered for the 17th time. "Do you want or need anything?" Harry asked softly as they all climbed into the car. "Haz I'm okay, I'll tell you when I want something okay? Now I just want to sleep" Louis said. "Okay, baby it's okay you can sleep" Harry said and within seconds the oldest was asleep.

When they arrived at home the boys helped to carry him to his bed and they all took really good care of him. About a couple months later Louis had finally fully recovered. He got a nice scar on his arm of the surgery but he thought scars were cool so be didn't mind.
—————————————————
Okay the end is rushed, why? Because it's 3am. Goodnight, requests are on the way!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 42 9
Hiii... this is a fanfiction of One Direction ..... I'm a Directioner myself and I looove 1D I know that not everyone likes them but I think that the...
64.8K 547 23
Well, I guess you know what happens in this story. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!!!!! Started: 13/07/20 or 07/13/20 if you're American. Ended: 01/01/21 it's...
70.6K 1.1K 6
So basically a Niall pneumonia sickfic that was requested! Hope you like it <3
48.2K 639 61
Cute sickfics from the 1D days. REQUESTS OPEN