๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž โœ”๏ธ

By Lia2NE1

A Paradise mansion spin off, following the lives of some the islanders after being in the mansion. For bette... More

Paradise Too - SEASON 1
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 9
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 10 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 9 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 10 S2 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8 S3

โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2 S3

2.2K 144 737
By Lia2NE1

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ 🥺
ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs!
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

"I just.....I knew him, that's all."

Janet's awkward smile had then faded into a frown as her heart had stopped. All the dots connected...

The woman that had brought the man she loved, so much pain, was standing right before here...and Janet had no idea how to process it. At the very thought of thinking about how much Jimin had suffered because of her, tears began to run down Janet's cheeks.

Emelda:"Are you okay?"

Janet:"You have some nerve..."

At her words, Emelda didn't seem to be fazed, not even an ounce of confusion was spread across the woman's face, causing Janet to frown.

Janet:"H-How dare you come here, after...after what you did."

Emelda:"What are you taking about—"

Janet:"Get out!!"

With tears running down her face, Janet let out a yell as she pointed towards the door.

Emelda:"I have a right to be here. I'm the only person who truly cared about Jimin."

With a frown on her face, Janet held her stomach as a sudden feeling of nausea hit her; just picturing the things this woman had done to Jimin was enough to make Janet want to throw up.

Janet:"You never cared about him!!..........he was just a kid. You ruined his life."

Beginning to sob, Janet glanced at a picture of Issac on her desk, but pictured Jimin at his tender age around this woman.

Emelda:"I loved him!!! Don't you tell me about whether I cared about him, you're the one who ruined his life!! Now look at you! capitalising off his death for money!!"

Janet stared at her in pure disbelief, seeing the woman for the pure evil she was. Just being in the same room as her, It was like Janet could feel all the pain Jimin had been carrying with him.

Janet:"You're sick. You're sick!!! He's dead because of you!! Because of everything you put him through!! Everything you did to him!! He would still be here raising his son if it wasn't for you!!!! What you had with him wasn't love! He never asked you to touch him!!!"

Emelda watched as Janet broke down in tears, making her glance at the picture of Jimin on her desk. Janet immediately looked at her when she picked up the picture frame.

Janet:"Put it down."

Emalda scoffed as she looked up at Janet, smirking as she threw the picture frame, making the photo of Jimin smash down the ground, with that Emelda took the picture, ripping it up in front of Janet.

Janet:"No!!"

Emelda:"You never deserved him!! People like you will never understand what I shared with Jimin. I'm the one who protected him from the harsh world his parents were creating for him. I'm the one who took his pain away, I'm the one who showed him what real love was, what it felt like."

At her words, Janet immediately hunched over her bin by her desk as she threw up. As she did, Emelda noticed Janet's phone ringing on the desk with Yoongi's name popping up; making her scoff and she grabbed her phone and crouched down next to Janet.

Emelda:"We both know what you are Janet. A whore who sucks the life out of men. Jimin wasn't enough for you, now you're going for his brother too."

Wiping her lips, Janet looked up as Emelda her phone in front of her to display Yoongi calling her repeatedly.

Emelda:"You're days of capitalising off my Jimin's death are over. I'm warning you. Voy a destrozar tu mundo por él."

With that, Emelda threw down Janet's phone and made her way out of her office. Leaving the poor girl to rest her head against the floor as she broke down in tears.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
ᴊᴀɴᴇᴛ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

Glancing at the clock, Yoongi frowned as he wondered where Janet was. It was now late, and Janet was always home before Issac went to bed, and yet the little boy had been asleep, wit his head resting on Yoongi's lap for hours.

Picking up his phone to call her once more, Yoongi paused, the moment he heard the front door open and shut. Carefully getting himself up and gently moving Issac's head, Yoongi was carefully not to wake him up as he made his way to the front door.

Yoongi:"Where have you bee—"

Yoongi paused as Janet slowly approached, clearly distraught as tears ran down her cheeks.

Yoongi:"What's the matter?"

Instead of immediately replying, Janet wrapped her arms around Yoongi's waist as she rested her head against his chest and cried.

Yoongi:"Janet what's the matter?"

Janet:"......E....E-Emelda....came to the office."

Yoongi frowned as he looked down at Janet, not hearing of emelda, for years, then suddenly hearing of her, felt strength to Yoongi, but it was an emotion he couldn't yet identify.

Yoongi:"What happened?"

Janet:"It was horrible. She's horrible. And I could feel his pain Yoongi. I could feel his pain just being next to her. How could she do that do him."

Wrapping his arms around her, Yoongi let Janet break down in tears as he didn't say a word. Truth was Yoongi didn't know what to say. What could he say, till this day.....Yoongi didn't understand the depth of Jimin's pain....

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

As a couple days past, nothing less than the usual was to be expected in Ashkook's house. Loud music was blasting on the speakers. But this time instead of Jungkook blasting dancehall music, Ashlyn smiled widely as she played Māori songs, while teaching Mya how to hoola dance.

Ashlyn:"Follow mummy baby."

Mya:"Okay!"

Moving her arms in a wave like motion and whining her waist, Ashlyn giggled as Mya waved her arms up and down, trying her best to imitate her mothers movements.

Catching the moment for himself, Jungkook chuckled as he leaned against the door frame and watched his fiancé and daughter dance.

Jungkook:"Island gyal! Island gyal!"

Turning around, Ashlyn laughed as Mya smiled widely and of course ran towards Jungkook.

Mya:"Daddy! Daddy! Dance!"

Jungkook couldn't help laugh as Mya pushed his legs towards Ashlyn.

Jungkook:"I don't know how to dance to these tunes."

Ashlyn:"Well you're gonna have to learn for our wedding."

Ashlyn smiled and laughed as she pulled Jungkook towards her; letting him wrap his arms around her waist, while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

With a smile on his lips, Jungkook leaned his forehead against Ashlyn's, while the two slow danced, staring lovingly into each others eyes. Mya smiled softly as she watched her parents.....that was until her smile turned to pouted lips and her eyes began to tear up along with furrowed brows.

Mya:"No!"

Running between them, Mya pushed Ashlyn away from Jungkook, before turning to him with her arms raised and tears running down her cheeks as she dramatically cried.

Jungkook:"Aww daddy ain't forgot about you babygirl."

As Mya wrapped her arms tightly around Jungkook's neck, Ashlyn shook her head in disbelief while Mya glared at her.

Ashlyn:"Excuse me missy, I had him first. Way before you came along."

Mya:"No!"

With a frown on her face, Mya hit Ashlyn's hand away the moment she touched Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Ay ay ay, no hitting, do you understand me."

Mya once again pouted as Jungkook scolded her, making Ashlyn teasingly stick her tongue out.

Mya:"Daddy!"

Once again letting out a dramatic cry, Mya pointed towards Ashlyn, making Jungkook turn to her and shake his head.

Jungkook:"Stop tormenting my daughter."

Ashlyn chuckled as she moved towards the stereo, turning down the music, while Jungkook took a seat on the couch, with Mya happily sitting on his lap. The moment Jungkook reached for his ps5 controller, Ashlyn took it from his hands, placing it back down on the coffee table.

Ashlyn:"No no no, no games, we need to go over wedding plans."

As she took a seat next to him, Jungkook let out a sigh and he ran his hand through his freshly cut hair.

Jungkook:"This wedding stuff is bare planning bruv. I thought I just give you a ring and then boom, church bells and them tings there."

Ashlyn hit his shoulder and she laughed and shook her head.

Ashlyn:"No Mr Jeon-Marant, it takes planning. Like, where is everyone gonna be sitting?"

Jungkook:"What we have to plan that?? Can't people just find a seat?"

Ashlyn:"No gosh. For example, my cousin Kiri, absolutely can not be sat anywhere near my cousin Nyree. They hate each other, and unless you wanna be breaking up a cat fight. These two, no where near each other."

Jungkook:"Why do they hate each other?"

Intrigued by the family tea, Jungkook leans in closer to Ashlyn, as she chuckles.

Ashlyn:"It's really stupid. My cousin Kiri borrowed a dress from my cousin Nyree. Now Nyree said she doesn't ever remember agreeing to Kiri taking her dress, but Kiri is sure she did. Anyways Kiri wore the dress, and according to Nyree, she stretched out the dress and returned it looking a mess, plus she said it smelt horrid. But turns out Kiri had just purposely ruined the dress because she was pissed that Nyree was making her out to be some liar. Long story short, Nyree kept telling everyone that Kiri stank and ruined her dress. Kiri heard at a family gathering and it went left. They literally started fighting and it was crazy."

Jungkook:"Rah is it. Nah let's sit them together though, for bants."

Ashlyn:"You're a sick man."

Jungkook laughs along with Ashlyn as she shakes her head and continues to go through who should sit where, while Mya sat playing with Jungkook's chain around his neck.

Ashlyn:"Okay, I think we should have Devon and Cam sit together."

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook let out a groan as Ashlyn smiled.

Jungkook:"Why do you lot wanna get them together so bad. Even my mum bruv."

Ashlyn:"Why not they're so cute and they like each other."

Jungkook:"But why does it have to be my brother?"

Ashlyn:"What's wrong with that? You don't want Cam dating your brother?"

Jungkook:"No. because if he messes up, you know who she's gonna cuss, it's not gonna be him, she's gonna come for me! And Cam's........low-key scary."

Ashlyn bursts out laughing as Jungkook looks down.

Ashlyn:"Babe, are you afraid of Cam?"

Jungkook:"No. pfft. Yeah right........maybe a little okay."

Ashlyn couldn't help but hold her stomach and she laughed hysterically, while Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jungkook:"Whatever man. Watch you and you're big mouth go and tell her I said that."

Ashlyn:"It's okay babe, your secret is safe with me."

Jungkook:"My secrets are most definitely not safe with you, init Mimi. Mummy's a chatty patty."

Ashlyn giggled and Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and smiled down at Mya.

Ashlyn:"Babe, what about Daniella?"

Letting out a sigh, Jungkook looked down, watching his daughter once again play with his chain.

Jungkook:"I'm not tryna beef someone in my family every damn year. If I don't invite her, me and her are never gonna get to a place of being cool with each other. Whether she sees me as her brother or not, she's still my sister. I can't not invite her to our wedding."

Ashlyn looks down, understanding Jungkook's point of view but still having a doubtful feeling within her.

{ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I can understand where Jungkook's coming from. At the same time, I just feel like his heart is way too big. Like honestly I guarantee if it was Daniella's wedding, she wouldn't hesitate not to invite him. Sometimes I just wish Jungkook understood, that sometimes, not all family is good for you."

{ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ}

Ashlyn:"If that's what you want babe, then she's invited. Hopefully she doesn't start any trouble. Your mum told me, she's got a new boyfriend. Is he invited too?"

Jungkook:"I ain't met him yet. But from what Cal and Devon told me, he ain't a vibe. And knowing my sisters taste in men, I know for a fact I ain't gonna fuck with him."

Immediately widening his eyes, Jungkook looked down at Mya as she sat staring up at him, with her usual doe eyes.

Mya:"Fuck!"

Ashlyn:"Jungkook!!"

Jungkook:"Shit my bad. Oh shit..I mean fuck, uhh—"

Ashlyn:"Stop talking!! porangi, kua raru koe inaianei mataara."

Jungkook gulped as Ashlyn scolded him in Māori, knowing full well she meant business. With that Ashlyn took Mya, leading her to her playroom.

Meanwhile, Jungkook let out a sigh and reached for his ps5 controller. But storming back into the room carrying Mya in her arms, Ashlyn snatched the controller out his hands and stormed back out the room.

Jungkook:"So I can't even play games!"

Jungkook sat himself back in disbelief as he stared at the ceiling, mentally preparing himself for the lecture he was about to receive from his now furious fiancé.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
2ᴛᴀᴇ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ - ᴘᴀʀɪs

Strolling into the enormous kitchen, Tae smiled as he politely greeted the chefs and maids as they worked. While the maids cleaned around the house, the chefs were working away, preparing a delicious lunch for Tae's parents, that were coming over to visit the couple.

As Tae walked into the living room, Tae had expected to see Taesan, but was instead greeted by bijou, running up to him, barking cutely as she licked his hand.

Stroking her head softly, Tae smiled as he crouched down and picked her up between his arms.

Taehyung:"Should we go look for mummy?"

Letting out a bark, Tae smiled at Bijou as he carried her into the passage, only to be greeted by Maria.

Maria:"Good afternoon Mr Kim."

Taehyung:"Afternoon Maria. Have you seen my wife?"

Maria:"I believe she's in the bathroom on the third floor sir."

Taehyung:"Oh okay."

Nodding his head, Tae carries bijou up with him to the third floor.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Taesan let out a sigh as she leaned against the bathroom counter. Between her hands; Taesan stared down the pregnancy test, displaying a red line indicating yet another negative test.

Not that Taesan had ever tried for a baby before, but even she knew, if her and Tae had been trying to conceive for a baby for almost a year, and there were no signs, something had to be wrong.

Taehyung:"Ma belle?"

Startled by the knock on the door, Taesan quickly pulled open the bin, throwing away the test into a bin full of countless negative pregnancy tests.

Taesan:"Uh come in."

Pulling the door open, Taesan smiled as Tae stood cradling bijou in his arms as he smiled.

Taehyung:"What you doing all the way up here ma belle?"

Letting out a stiff chuckle, Taesan stroked bijou as she smiled softly.

Taesan:"Nothing, just wanted a little peace and quiet."

Taehyung:"Everything okay?"

Forcing a smile, Taesan nodded as she gently stroked Tae's arms. Not that Taesan wanted to bring anymore lies into their relationship, especially how much lies had almost destroyed their marriage. But she didn't believe that now was the time to have that conversation with her husband.

Taesan:"Yeah, everything's okay. I was just a little nervous about your parents coming over, I just needed to get myself mentally prepared."

Tae nodded and softly smiled as he let bijou down from his arms, to wrap his arm around Taesan's waist and bring her closer.

Taehyung:"Everything will be okay Ma belle. And you know I've got your back, always."

Taesan:"I know."

Smiling softly, Taesan brought her lips against, Tae's, in a loving kiss. Trailing his kisses from her lips, to her cheek, Tae then let out a chuckle in Taesan's ear.

Taehyung:"Do you think we have time for a quickie before my parents arrive."

Hitting his shoulder, Taesan let out a laugh of disbelief while Tae chuckled and grinned.

Taesan:"Taehyung Kim! You have been friends with Jungkook way too long and it's starting to show."

Taehyung:"I was just kidding."

Taesan:"Yeah right."

Tae laughed and softly kissed Taesan's cheek as she shook her head and smiled.

Taehyung:"I'll let you get ready Ma belle. Come on bijou."

Smiling softly, Taesan watched as bijou followed behind Tae as they headed downstairs. The moment she was left alone, Taesan took a glance towards the bin full of negative tests; Sighing before leaving the room to get herself ready.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Later that evening, Maria headed towards the door, opening it for Tae's parents to enter.

Maria:"Good evening Mr and Mrs Kim."

Eleanore:"Good evening Maria."

Maria smiled politely at the woman; not expecting much from Tae's father as he walked past her and entered the house.

As they followed Maria to the dining room, Tae was first to greet his parents, while Taesan stood behind him and politely smiled.

Taehyung:"Bonjour maman."

Eleanore:"Comment tu vas mon fils?"

Taehyung:"Bien."

Kissing him softly on the cheek, Eleanore smiled as she brushed his hair behind his ear. Glancing up at his father, Tae awkwardly approached him.

Taehyung:"Bonjour Papa."

Jean-Pierre:"On peut faire vite la, j'ai une réunion d'affaires importante plus tard."

As Tae frowned and let out a scoff, Eleanore quickly interjected; beginning to feel the tension brewing between her son and husband.

Eleanore:"Taesan how are you?"

Taesan:"I'm fine thank you Eleanore."

Eleanore:"Well let us not stand around wasting time, let's eat."

Guiding everyone to the table, Eleanore walked ahead, as Taesan glanced at her husband, noticing the irritated look on his face as they all took their seats.

Taesan:"Thank you guys so much for coming over today. It's nice to just gather—"

Being cut off by the sound of a phone go off, both Taesan and Tae turned to his father as he pulled out his phone and replied to a message relating to his business.

Taehyung:"Tu vois pas qu'elle parle?"

Taesan glanced at Tae as he glared at his father, who looked up from his phone with a scoff.

Jean-Pierre:"le fait que je réponde à ces messages de travail est ce qui permet à l'argent de circuler sur vos deux comptes bancaires."

Clenching his fist at his father's condescending tone, Tae angrily frowns, catching the attention of both Taesan and Eleanore.

Eleanore:"So how are the plans for finally making me a grandmother going?"

Although Taesan appreciated Eleanore attempting to distract from the tension brewing, that was one question Taesan was hoping she wouldn't have to discuss, at least not before having spoken to Tae about the negative tests.

Taesan:"Uh, it's going fine, hopefully soon we can have a little family. Right Tae?"

Taehyung:"Right."

Unenthusiastically replying, Tae looked down at his food with an irritated expression once again.

Jean-Pierre:"Well miss, it takes a lot to be parents. It is not just about finding a rich man to marry, it comes with responsibilities."

Taesan:"I-I know, I never—"

Taehyung:"What the hell would you know about being a parent? You're never there."

Eleanore:"Taehyung, tu te calmes."

Tae frowned as he glanced at his mother, who shook her head at him.

Jean-Pierre:"Tu ferais mieux de te rappeler qui t'a élevé."

Instantly snapping, Tae glared at his father as he yelled.

Taehyung:"Mum and Grandma did! Don't you ever act like you raised me! You were off in your fucking business meetings!"

Eleanore:"Taehyung enough."

Taehyung:"Stop defending him! How many times did he let you down and leave you home alone with me while I was child!! And he wants to talk about being a parent?!"

Eleanore fell silent, while Taesan glanced at her husband, placing her hand over his, to calm him down.

Jean-Pierre:"Ne parle pas de choses que tu ne comprends pas! Enfant gâté!!"

Taehyung:"Gâte?!"

Jean-Pierre:"Oui gâté! Si ce n'était pas pour moi, toi et ta mère n'auriez rien!! tu fais mieux de t'en souvenir!!"

Slamming his hands down on the table, Taehyung angrily stood up; making Taesan flinch beside him as she looked up at him.

Taehyung:"Don't patronise me in my own home!! What have you done for me?! You couldn't even attend you're only son's wedding!!!"

Taesan glanced over at Tae's dad as he scoffed a chuckle. Taesan knew just how much it had hurt Tae that his father never made the effort to attend his wedding and she knew just how long Tae had been holding this in.

Jean-Pierre:"So this is what you're little attitude has been about."

Taehyung:"You son of a bitch."

Taesan:"Tae.."

Jean-Pierre:"Ta dis quoi?!!"

Standing himself, Tae's father angrily stood up as he yelled back.

Taehyung:"Get the fuck out of my house!!"

Jean-Pierre:"Tu ferais mieux de me respecter!!"

Taehyung:"You don't deserve my respect!!!"

Taesan:"Taehyung."

Taesan stood herself up, the moment both Tae and his father got in each other's faces. Pulling Tae's arm, Taesan noticed the tears brewing in his eyes.

Taehyung:"...how could I respect you? You've never respected me as your son. You've never respected my mother, when she's done nothing but put her all into keeping this family together!.....if it wasn't for her, you'd be the who has nothing."

At his sons words, Tae's father, glared down at his wife, who was sat silently.

Jean-Pierre:"Bravo femme. Tu as élevé un fils pathétique. Toi et ta mère."

Taehyung:"T'es en connard!!!"

Taesan:"Tae stop!"

Grabbing his father by his collar, tears ran down Tae's face as he angrily yelled, despite Taesan trying to hold him back.

Eleanore:"Arrête."

In a stern voice, everyone glanced at Eleanore as she finally spoke. Her teary eyes only pained Tae more as she sighed and frowned. Standing up, Eleanore walked towards Tae, as he let go of his father.

But to Taesan's surprise, Eleanore landed a harsh slap against Tae's cheek.

Eleanore:"Ne m'embarrasse plus jamais comme ça."

With tears in her eyes, Eleanore stormed out, Tae's father following behind her, after having looked his son up and down. Slowly turning to her husband, Taesan felt incredibly bad as he stared down at the ground with a tear rolling down his cheek.

Taesan:"Tae..."

Instead of replying, Tae angrily knocked the plates off the dinner table, making Taesan jump as they smashed against the floor. With that, Taesan watched as Tae stormed out, not uttering a single word as she looked down at the broken glass cups and plates.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
I really hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter!
I'm really sorry that I went MIA these past couple of months.
I was just going through quite a lot mentally and I made the decision to quit writing.
I had contemplated making an announcement but I didn't want to make it such a big deal. Plus no one had really wondered where I went so I felt like it was a perfect opportunity to slip away into the shadows.
But after recollecting myself and just evaluating what is important to me, I decided to give writing another shot.
I hope you guys could have my back during this journey and I promise to be transparent with you guys and hopefully keep updates rolling in.
But thank you to everyone who's been supporting me endlessly. I love you all so much 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 283K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
792K 34.5K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
137K 4.1K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
261K 18.2K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...