Confessions of the Past

By ooohjiminah_

Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to gradua... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four

EPILOGUE

1.9K 104 12
By ooohjiminah_

A/N: THIS IS IT! The last part of the story, thank you for taking the time to read my story. I am so very grateful for your time. I do hope you still support me for my future story that I'm going to post. I'm sure you all gonna love it too!

P.S: I don't really know how to write an author's note specially when ending the story, so please bear with me on this one.

————

Your family continues to grow and your 7 mates just want to keep adding more to the pack that you already have.

————

The sunlight peeking through the blinds woke you up. Behind you, Jimin wrapped his arms around your waist and protruding belly, his front pressed against your back. When you made an effort to get up, Jimin whined.

"Don't go..." He buried his face into your back.

"It's late already, Chim. I need to go see if the other children are awake." You chuckled, taking one of his hands into yours and rubbing it. Jimin was the last one to have a pup since the order was leader first, followed by the other alphas, betas and finally the omegas.

"No..." He whimpered.

You would be entering your third trimester soon and Jimin had been experiencing what doctors call 'sympathetic pregnancy'. Basically, he had all the pregnancy symptoms while you did not.

"I'll be back, I promise." You got up and kissed his cheek. Jimin frowned, staring up at you before turning around so his back faced you.

"Morning." You came out of Jimin's room with a yawn.

"My beautiful mate." Hoseok wrapped his arms around you, peppering your face in light kisses, making you laugh. The other 6 have been helping managing Jimin's symptoms, especially the mood swings. Although, they did tease him about it from time to time, which led to him crying and you having to comfort him the whole night.

"The children are having breakfast downstairs." Hoseok held your hand and led you down. You headed down to find the children quietly eating while the other dads watched television.

"Omma!" The kids abandoned their food and came to you. Jin came over, carrying his daughter in his arms.

"Good morning, children." You gave them all hugs and kisses. You blinked and did a head count. There were only 5 kids, including the one in Jin's arms.

"Yoonseo and Yoongi hyung are still asleep." Jungkook informed as he waited behind the children for his hug and kiss. You nodded, greeting your other mates before going to Yoongi's room.

"You two..." You shook your head with a laugh as you watched Yoongi sleep with his carbon copy laying on his spread arm, sleeping comfortably with no sign of waking up soon.

"Yoongi, Yoonseo~" You called softly.

"Mmm..." Yoonseo groaned, turning over to curl into his father's side. Yoongi grunted but made no other movements. Leaning down, you gently pulled your sleeping son to you. Instead of being annoyed, his hands clung to the material of your shirt.

"Omma." He groaned in his sleep.

"I'm right here, baby." You chuckled, kissing his forehead while trying to balance with your belly. Finally, he opened his eyes, sitting up. Seeing that you were really there, he stood up and hugged you.

"Did you sleep well?" You asked and felt him nod against your shoulder, letting out a big yawn.

"The others are having breakfast. Go wash up and join them." You said and he nodded, jumping off the bed and going to the toilet to brush his teeth. When he was done, he ran out the door.

"Finally, I have you to myself." Arms grabbed you, pulling you down onto the bed. You yelped in surprised as Yoongi cuddled you, pushing your head into the crook of his neck. You giggled, planting a kiss on his exposed skin. He slipped his hand under your shirt, lazily caressing the skin of your lower back as he kissed your temple.

"Jimin has been hogging you." Yoongi scoffed.

"You know it's not within his control. Jungkook was like that when I had Jungmi too." You laughed.

"But Jimin is worse than how Jungkook was." Yoongi commented and you couldn't help but agree. But on the bright side because Jimin was having pregnancy symptoms, you didn't really have to suffer much.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Omma? Are you in there?" There was a small voice. It was your third son. You burst out laughing at how adorable he was.

"Yes, Kiseok?" You voiced, slipping out of Yoongi's hold and heading to open the door for him. Kiseok grinned and hugged your thighs. You chuckled, he was just like his father, forever so affectionate. With a soft smile, you stroked the back of his head.

"Minnie appa is looking for you." He looked up at you.

"Thank you, baby." You patted his head and went out to find Jimin standing in the hallway, his arms crossed and a deep frown on his face. He tapped his foot impatiently.

"You promised to come back." He pouted.

"I had to see the kids and the others, Chim. Then wake Yoonseo for breakfast. We both know he and Yoongi would sleep the whole day if I don't wake them up." You chuckled. Jimin whined, running over to you and hugging you.

"I hate morning sickness." He groaned.

"At least you and Jungkook now know how it feels." You patted his back. The both of you headed down to the kitchen. Jin had Hyejin in a baby carrier as he plated breakfast for you and Jimin. Namjoon and Taehyung were washing the dishes with Taehyung's son, Taeyong, hugging his leg. The father and son were both very attached to one another.

"Yongie." You called your second youngest as you sat at the table. He looked up at you, blinking before letting go of his father and coming to your side.

"Are you helping appa?" You asked. He nodded his head.

"Good job." You combed his hair back, giving him a kiss. Jimin reached over to carry his best friend's child, placing him on his lap. Taeyong opened his mouth, pointing at it.

"Hungry..." He looked up at Jimin. The elder chuckled, scooping a spoon of rice and dunking it into some soup before feeding it to the child. Taeyong chewed, letting out hums of happiness as he chewed his food. Taehyung wiped his hands, noticing his missing child.

"Kim Taeyong, are you stealing Jimin appa's breakfast? You already ate." Taehyung shook his head, his hands on his hips.

"I'm still hungry." He said softly. You, Jimin and Taehyung laughed at how cute he was. Jimin pinched his cheek lightly before giving him another spoon of rice and soup.

"Here. This should help with the nausea." Jin placed a cup of juice down.

"Thanks, hyung." Jimin smiled gratefully. Taehyung came over to carry Taeyong up so Jimin could eat in peace.

"Omma!" You heard your oldest, Yujoon, shout for you as he ran into the dining room. You stood up with a look of concern as he panted. Namjoon, came out of the kitchen to see the commotion as well.

"Yujoon, omma is eating. You scared her with your screaming." Namjoon chided. Even if Yujoon was still a child, he was Namjoon's child. There were certain responsibilities and expectations that came with how he was supposed to act. His father was an alpha and the leader of the prince pack, Yujoon would one day be taking over that role.

"That's okay. What is it, babe?" You asked.

"Can I show you and appa something?!" He jumped up and down excitedly. Namjoon was about to protest that you were still having breakfast but you held a hand out to stop him.

"Of course. Lead the way." You let Yujoon hold your hand and lead you out to the porch with Namjoon following behind you.

"What is it, son?" Namjoon tilted his head.

"Watch!" Yujoon closed his eyes, his eyebrows knitted together in a small frown. Before your eyes, you watched your first born turn into a small, black wolf pup.

"Yujoon..." Your jaw dropped.

"Son, how did you... When did you..." Even Namjoon was in shock. Usually, fathers aid their children through their first shift because the changes of the bones can usually be quite uncomfortable.

"I practiced on my own! I wanted to surprise appa and momma by doing it all by myself! Did I do well, appa?" Yujoon barked. Namjoon bent down in front of his wolf son, with tears gleaming in his eyes. He didn't need to say anything, you could practically feel how proud he was of Yujoon.

"You've really grown, Yujoon. I'm so proud of you." Namjoon stroked his fur. Yujoon was so cute, he was a pup version of Namjoon's wolf.

"What's all the barking-" Yoongi and the others came out but stopped as they saw Namjoon hugging a small wolf pup. Namjoon moved aside, letting the little pup run up to the others.

"Y-Yujoon?" Jungkook blinked.

"Kookie appa!" Yujoon wagged his tail with a small bark. The 6 fathers looked up at their leader.

"He did it all on his own." Namjoon shrugged with a small smile. Yujoon barked happily, jumping around. He ran circles around your feet as you stroked his head, rubbing his ears affectionately. You cooed softly, rubbing his tummy as he turned over on his back. You couldn't wait for all your children to be able to shift and start going on runs with their fathers.

"Babes?" Hearing Jungkook call you made you break out of your gaze. You looked up at them, realising the tears that blurred your vision.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked in concern.

"Nothing." You smiled through your tears, rubbing them away. Jimin came over, his eyes glassy as well. As the two of you hugged each other, you felt a slight kick from your bump.

"The baby's kicking." Jimin said in awe, putting his hand on your bump. That was it, he went into full blown sobs.

"Aww, Chim." Even with the belly in the way, Jimin cried into your shoulder. It was honestly endearing to see him going through such hormonal emotions that you had to go through for 5 out of your 6 other pregnancies. The other kids came to feel the bump.

"I missed it!" Jungmi frowned.

"It's okay, princess. I'm sure you'll be there for the next one." Jungkook ruffled her hair. Jungmi was always interested in all the baby stuff.

"Omma, did you see me?" Yujoon ran out, fully dressed.

"I did, baby. You even made me cry because of how proud I am of you." You smiled, showering him in kisses. Yujoon grinned, wrapping his arms around you. Even if he wasn't babied anymore, he will always be your first baby.

"Appa, teach me to shift next!" You heard Yoonseo.

"I will, don't worry." Yoongi patted his head. Yoonseo and Yujoon were two first born male alphas so there was always some friendly competition between them, even if no one else put them to it. Other than that, they were the best of friends out of the bunch. Hyejin's wailing got everyone's attention. Jin was immediately speeding into the house.

"The other princess just woke up from her nap." Taehyung chuckled. All of you headed in and you held Hyejin at your hip with one arm.

"You're so beautiful, just like your dad." You cooed at her.

"Correction, just like your parents." Jin kissed your cheek, making you laugh. You sat on the couch with Hyejin in your lap and Jimin came to curl up by your side. Hyejin was not pleased.

"I've never seen a dirtier look." Hoseok laughed.

"Because Jimin appa has been stealing omma." Yoonseo stated, not even turning away from the TV. You stifled a laugh. He was definitely Yoongi's son.

"Well, can't argue with that." Yoongi said as he emerged from the kitchen, sipping his iced coffee. Jimin scowled but obviously didn't care what anyone else thought. He wanted to stay by you and his pup's side. Jungkook came and handed you a bowl of strawberries.

"Thank you." You popped them into your mouth, feeding one to Jimin as well. Yoonseo came over and opened his mouth as well.

"Yah, that's meant for omma. I'll get you some to share with your brothers and sisters." Yoongi stopped Yoonseo and went into the kitchen to grab more fruit. He placed an assortment into a bowl.

"Go call your siblings." You told Yoonseo, who nodded and ran off.

"I'll take her so you can relax." Jin reached down to carry Hyejin, sitting down on the ground to feed her some small bits of fruit.

"Here, omma." Kiseok reached up with a tissue to help you wipe juice that got on your lip. You burst out laughing, all the kids took after their dads in some way and Kiseok got his father's need for cleanliness. Kiseok tilted his head in confusion at what made you laugh. You circled your arms around him to give him a hug and kiss.

"It's noisy. I need a nap." Jimin grunted, shuffling away with a scowl.

"Did I... make Jimin appa angry?" Kiseok looked up at you with big, worried eyes. Before he could cry, you were fast to coax him.

"No, baby. Jimin appa is just sensitive because of the baby coming soon. It has nothing to do with you, alright? Don't worry. You didn't do anything wrong." You rubbed his back.

"I'm going to water the plants. Want to come along?" Namjoon invited, quick to divert the topic. Kiseok immediately grinned, hopping off the couch and going to hold the older leader's hand to help him, with the other children.

"Aren't you going?" Yoongi asked his son, who was now stacked on top of him as they sank into one of the bean bags.

"No." Yoonseo replied lazily.

"Wanna come on a walk with me, Yoonseo?" You invited.

"I do." He nodded with no hesitation, pushing himself up from his father's chest. Yoonseo went to the coat rack, pulling your cardigan down and handing it to you. You smiled and patted his head before slipping it over your arms.

"Take care of your mum." Yoongi walked you to the door. Yoonseo nodded and held your hand. Being protective of their pups and after seeing what you went through in school, the boys had collectively decided to homeschool the kids. You were unsure of the idea but the boys told you to give it a chance.

"Yoonseo, do you want to go to school? Like with other kids?" You asked him. He thought for a while.

"I don't know. I've never thought about it." Yoonseo said.

"It'll be with other kids your age. You'll play with them, learn with them and have teachers." You tried your best to explained it to him. Yoonseo nodded, seemingly trying to imagine it.

"What about hyung and dongsaengs?" He asked.

"Well, they'll be in other years with other kids their own age. Except Hyejin, of course, she's too young." You shrugged. Yoonseo scrunched his nose with a small frown, making him resemble his father more and shook his head.

"I want to stay home with you, hyung, dongsaengs and appas." His lips formed a small pout. You smiled softly. You were sure that the boys were capable of teaching their own kids to be great people, that's all you asked for. You wanted your children to grow up as nice people with big hearts, you didn't need them to get stellar grades.

"Do you want us to go to school, omma?" Yoonseo asked you back.

"I don't want to make that decision for you, baby. Of course, even if it's our decision as parents, you have a say in it as well." You told him. The two of you sat down on a log by the lake.

"Will I be able to shift like Yujoon hyung one day?" He asked as he fiddled with the hem of his shift.

"Of course you will. Why do you think you won't?"

"Because I haven't even felt my wolf yet and I'm only one year younger than hyung. You and all the appas were talking about how proud of him you were. I want you and the appas to be proud of me too." He said, looking down.

"Oh, baby. Look at me." You tilted his chin up to face you. His eyes were glassy but you knew he was trying his best to keep his emotions in.

"Whether you change tomorrow or many years later, I will always be proud of you too. All the appas as well. Yes, Yujoon was able to shift on his own, which is an achievement. But you have many achievements on your own too. All my kids are special in their own way." You stroked his head.

"Really?"

"Have I ever lied to you?" You raised an eyebrow and he shook his head.

"I know you and Yujoon are alphas and it's hard to adjust when there's naturally some competition. But before anything, you're brothers. The both of you have to lead the others." You told him.

"Okay. Thank you, omma." He hugged you, burying his head in your shoulder. You smiled, rubbing his back.

"I love you, omma."

"I love you too, Yoonseo. Your appas, especially Yoongi, love you a lot too. When you shift will not change mine or their love for you." You said. He rubbed his face against the fabric of your cardigan, to which you felt his fallen tears dampen the fabric. Yoonseo was very much like Yoongi, big on emotions but never one to express them.

"You're just like your dad." You ran your fingers through his jet black hair.

"I want to grow up to be like him and find a pretty mate like you, omma." He grinned and you chuckled, pinching his nose. There were more footsteps.

"Appa!" Yoonseo smiled, slipping off the log and running to the male. He hugged Yoongi's leg as Yoongi held his hand to walk over to you. You had a soft smile as both father and son walked over.

"Hello, Yoongs."

"My mate, it was getting late and I was starting to get worried." Yoongi leaned down to kiss your cheek affectionately.

"Did you think I would take our son and run away? Abandoning the rest of my pups? I was just talking to Yoonseo. I hardly get to talk to them individually, especially Yoonseo and Yujoon." You joked as he sat on the log beside you, putting an arm around your waist.

"You're such a good mother. What did you and the pup talk about?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"It's a secret." You teased. Yoongi growled at that, making Yoonseo tilt his head. There was more voices and all 3 of you turned to see the rest of the family there. Your other children, including Jimin, ran forward to hug you.

"What happened to you, Taeyong?" Your eyes narrowed in on the bandage that was taped to your son's knee.

"I fell in the garden." He explained.

"But he's alright. He's a tough little trooper." Taehyung said and the two shot you their boxy grins. The kids went closer to the lake to play while you sat with the dads and Hyejin, of course.

"You look happy, babes." Jungkook pointed out.

"I'm as happy as can be. I have all my mates and my beautiful, amazing pups, with one more on the way. There's nothing more that I could ask for." You smiled, toying with the diamond ring on your finger. Namjoon kissed the back of your hand, rubbing his thumb over it as he smiled, his dimple popping through. Hoseok leaned back on his palms.

"Omma! Look!" Jungmi ran to you with two flowers that she picked.

"They're so pretty, baby." You smiled, making her beam at your compliment. Jungkook took one, tucking it in her ear gently.

"Do it for omma too, appa!" She jumped up and down excitedly. Jungkook nodded with a chuckle, taking the other flower and tucking it behind your ear, letting it sit there.

"My stunning queen and princess." Jungkook hugged the both of you, giving you each a peck on the cheek. Jungmi ran back to join her brothers

"Do you think our baby will be a boy or a girl?" Jimin asked as he placed a palm on your bump.

"Another girl would be nice, to almost even out the genders. But I miss taking care of baby boys. Whatever the gender, I'll be happy. As long as the baby is healthy." You smiled. The boys nodded in agreement. Even if they all have their own kid, every baby that is born has 7 dads that love them equally.

"I can't wait for you to be born, little one." Jimin whispered.

————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.2K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...
34.3K 2.1K 30
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
86K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
49.3K 2.7K 22
[Book 1 of A Chaotic Serendipity] when omega Park Jimin chooses two Alphas at the mating festival it becomes the rarest bond seen in decades. contai...