Confessions of the Past

By ooohjiminah_

Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to gradua... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
EPILOGUE

Chapter Twenty Three

1.5K 86 3
By ooohjiminah_

————

Chapter warning(s): Blood, violence, gore, mentions of guns, Yoongi curses later on. Please read at your own discretion.

It's time to end it all, it's time to go home, it's time to get things back to the way they were.

————

"Looks like our plan worked." Your uncle smirked as he held his smoking gun. The princes backed away slowly.

The plan was always to get the rogues to take you and wait for the right time to strike. Once the princes came to find you, the hunters would kill both them and the rogues, eliminating two packs at one go. The boys panted, they were slowly losing their energy but they knew they had to continue fighting.

"Silver bullets and wolfsbane." Taehyung growled.

"Be careful, guys." Yoongi cautioned.

*growl*

The hunters turned around to see many other wolves there. After all, this was still someone's territory. Whether packs hated each other or not, all wolves hated hunters.

"No hunters on our territory." The leader of the East pack barked.

"Don't move or we'll shoot!" Jongjin held his gun out with a trembling hand. There were just too many wolves in this small place.

"I'm warning you." Soobin said. They were outnumbered, there was no way they could win this fight. This wasn't their fight. The fight was between the rogue pack and the princes now. Namjoon barred his canines, the loud growls of all the wolves sounded throughout the old building. It was almost as if the whole building shook from it.

BANG!

Minwoo shot the first bullet out of fear, the wolf that got hit with the silver bullet fell back, letting out whimpers of pain. That was the start. All the wolves jumped in, leaping through the air and attacking the humans.

"That's for trying to kill our mate!" Jimin bit into your uncle's arm, his sharp teeth sinking right through the flesh.

More blood was spilt. Even equipped with silver bullets, the hunters couldn't win. The 7 princes were thankful that you were unconscious so you didn't have to watch this.

"Namjoon! Yoongi! The rogue leader! We got it handled here!" Jin shouted. The two looked at each and nodded, running out the door. Luckily, the leader was injured so not only could he not go far, he left a trail of blood in his wake. Yoongi and Namjoon followed the trail to a cliff edge.

"How dare you mark our mate?!" Namjoon roared.

"You don't deserve to be princes! Mating with a human?!" The leader growled, snapping his teeth. Yoongi saw the crimson tinge in his enemy's teeth. It was your blood.

"No one touches her." Yoongi stalked forward. With one leg already broken by Hoseok, the leader backed away slightly.

"You can't win. You will die here. Today." Namjoon barred his teeth as a menacing growl rumbled from his chest. Right there and then, they were filled with so much rage. They wanted to see him suffer, in pain.

Your screams of pain would forever haunt them.

Yoongi attacked first, jumping with his mouth open and sharp teeth exposed. Namjoon took that as a cue and joined his brother. All they saw was red as they were filled with so much rage. The rogue leader's yelps of pain were heard as he tried to fight off the two alphas but he knew he couldn't win this fight. They were determined to rip him apart.

"No!" The leader yelped as Yoongi bit down on his flesh. Namjoon clawed at his face with his paws.

Yoongi and Namjoon backed away as they stared down at the dead corpse, laying in a pool of his own blood. There was no emotion in their eyes, they were stone cold.

"It's over..." Namjoon howled and Yoongi followed suit. The howl of the other boys were heard. Stepping forward, Yoongi put a paw on the mangled body and pushed it over the edge, watching it fall to the ground below with a thud.

"Our mate needs us." Yoongi turned to his leader, who nodded. They went back to the factory.

"The rogues left." Hoseok informed. The two nodded, looking around at the remains of the hunters' bodies.

The very people who shared your blood, the people who called themselves your family and wanted you to join them in eliminating the wolves permanently. The only people that had connection to the two that gave you life.

"She wouldn't be mad that they're dead." Namjoon looked over to see Jimin whimpering sadly as he crawled under your arm so it would drape over him, just like the first night he met you. He cried softly, letting out soft cries as he placed his head against your thigh.

"Chim..." Taehyung walked over. But Jimin let out a deep growl, showing his teeth in a warning way.

"Tae, come." Jin grabbed Taehyung's tail, pulling him back gently. Jimin looked away, focusing back on you. Taehyung grew sad as his best friend growled at him. Yelps and cries left Jimin's lips.

"She's okay, hyung. But we need to bring her to the hospital." Jungkook said cautiously but Jimin let out another growl. He wasn't going to let someone take you.

"She's safe now, Chim. But you know as well, that she needs to rest and recover. This isn't the place for it." Namjoon spoke.

The boys heard a car outside and immediately got on guard, facing the door. Even Jimin lifted his head.

"Boys." The 14 parents walked through. They all sighed in relief as they relaxed. Trotting over to their parents, the boys were welcomed with hugs and kisses. Except Jimin, who still stayed by your side loyally. He wasn't going to leave your side anymore and risk someone taking you again. Jimin's parents headed over carefully.

"Jiminie?" His mother called but she was met with the same stand-offish attitude that the other boys faced.

"I know you don't want to separate from her, baby. But she needs help. We can bring her there and you can stay by her side. Just let us carry her to the car." She smiled softly. Jimin looked back at your unconscious self.

"Is that okay?" She asked. Jimin nodded his head.

"Jungkook?" Jimin's father looked back to the boy who had shifted back and was slipping a shirt over his head. He headed over and gently lifted you up.

"Let's go." Jimin's mother said.

"Here." Jungkook laid you down in the seat of one of the vans that the parents drove here. As promised, Jimin climbed in, not wanting to shift back yet, and sat by your side so he could keep an eye on you.

"Tell us what happened?" Yoongi's father asked as he drove.

"The rogue leader forcefully marked her. We were in so much pain, we can't even imagine how she was feeling. It was like she was dying. Before she could lose consciousness, I bit her at the mark where the leader bit her. After that, she was able to calm down and sleep." Namjoon explained.

"Alright. It's good that you acted in time, Joon." Namjoon's mother squeezed her son's hand.

"I know you are all scared and worried. At least you're together now. You're mates, you will get through this together." Yoongi's mother comforted. They arrived at the house and Jungkook carried you up the hill.

"In here." Jungkook laid you down in Jimin's room.

"You can stay, Jimin." Jin's father said as he took his medical tools out. Jimin sat by your side.

"Will she wake up soon?" Jimin barked.

"She should. Her body is very exhausted. Obviously she wasn't fed and hydrated well. Along with the shock of the forced mating and the strain of the mate bond, her body is almost in sleep mode. I'll give her some fluids to help but it's important that she get plenty of rest. Hopefully, Namjoon's mark would help her as well." Jin's father injected the IV into your arm.

"How is she?" The mothers poked their heads in. Jin's father chuckled and let them in, packing his supplies. Jimin was about to step on the bed when he mother pulled him back.

"Nuh uh, you're having a bath first. We need to change her too." His mother lectured. Jimin whined, his ears drooping.

"Go." She pointed to the door and Jimin cast you one last glance before going out.

The mothers wiped you down with a towel, being sure to keep your wounds clean. You were dressed comfortably with a hoodie and some comfy shorts as Taehyung's mother combed your hair.

"Mom?" Jimin came back in.

"Hey, baby." His mother hugged him, kissing his head. Jimin shuffled over to you, laying on the bed. Gently, he wrapped his arms around your waist and inhaled your scent. All the aching pain and weakness that he felt in his body just melted away.

"Is Chim okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't worry, he'll be just fine. All of you should spend some time with (y/n). It'll help with recovery on both sides." Hoseok's mother smiled.

"True. I already feel better with her just being in the next room." Jungkook sighed blissfully. They all felt their energy come back to them, they didn't feel sick or weakened anymore.

"We'll order in dinner tonight." Namjoon said.

"No, we'll cook. It's been a while since we cooked. Relax, dear. You already did such a great job as a leader. You deserve some rest too." Namjoon's mother smiled.

"Go sleep." The parents ushered the children off. Instead of going to their rooms, they grabbed pillows and blankets, heading into Jimin's room. Yoongi slept at the foot of the bed since no one could sleep on your other side due to the IV. The older ones all slept on the ground beside your bed. Taehyung slept on the couch in Jimin's room.

"My mate." Namjoon whispered, leaning over to kiss your forehead. Of course, his wolf instincts were taking over since he mated you. But he knew Jimin was weaker than him and needed you more than he did.

"We'll have our time later." He smiled softly, combing your hair back. He laid down between Jin and Jungkook on the ground.

The boys all opened their eyes, looking at each other as they stood on the field. Jimin quickly ran and the others followed suit. They stopped when they saw the back of a figure.

"Boys." You turned around and giggled lightly. Your tinkling laughter was music to their ears.

"(y/n)." They all ran forward and trapped you in their arms.

"You're safe now, baby. You're home." Yoongi mumbled. You looked at all them with tears in your eyes. Indeed, you were home, by their side. Jin lightly kissed your tears away, rubbing your cheeks lightly with his thumb. You all sat with them by the edge of the lake.

"Take all the time you need to rest, my love." Namjoon squeezed your hand. You looked up at him with a smile.

"Thank you, Namjoon." You laughed.

"If only we could just stay here forever. With no one else to care about in the world. For it to only be us." You turned to them.

"My little butterfly, it'll always be us, no matter where you walk, we'll be there with you." Hoseok tucked a lock of hair behind your ear. You looked up at the shimmering lake.

"We will be by your side." Taehyung kissed your cheek.

"You'll never walk alone." Jimin smiled and you slowly closed your eyes.

————

Each day that passed, the boys were making sure you were well taken care of. Even if you didn't wake up yet, they didn't want to rush you. They carried on with their lives and duties. Thank God, you were still resting during heat/ rut week. With you still in your recovery state and no where to go, it would have become quite a disaster if you were awake.

"(y/n)~" Taehyung entered the room to see your bed empty. His eyes widened as he turned his head slowly to see you standing in the balcony. Your eyes were closed as you enjoyed the wind blowing against you.

"Tae?" You turned around, a smile on your lips.

"Baby." Taehyung was quick to rush over and embrace you. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he felt you in his arms again.

"You're awake." He cried.

"I am." You giggled. Jungkook, who was coming in to check on you too, let out a shout when he saw you standing in the middle of the room, embracing Taehyung.

"Jungkook? Why are you shouting? You're gonna disturb-" The others froze by the doorway.

"Hello." You waved shyly.

"(y/n)..." They all padded over to you, hugging you tightly. You were back in their arms, where you belong. They all fussed over you as you laughed and smiled at them. The time you spent awake from the boys made you miss them and long for them so much.

"You're finally home." Jungkook held your hand, kissing the back of it lightly.

"Yes." You nodded your head. Namjoon remained quiet, occasionally giving a small smile as the others conversed with you. You knew something was wrong but reached over to hold his hand.

"Let's go for a walk later?" You thought. Namjoon's eyes widened, he had forgotten that marking you as a mate meant that you were mind linked to him.

"S-Sure." He looked at you focus on what Jin was telling you.

After chatting with you for hours, the boys finally gave you a break. You changed and found Namjoon standing in the porch, waiting for you as he stared out into the forest.

"Let's go!" You jumped down from the deck.

"Love, you'll catch a cold without a jacket." He shook his head, removing his cardigan and making you wear it. Despite having sweater paws, you still grasped Namjoon's larger hand as you walked together. He would look at you from time to time to make sure that you were not over working yourself since you just woke up.

"Joon, whatever happened, I don't want you to blame yourself, alright?" You stopped and faced him.

"That's not how I envisioned you getting marked." He sighed.

"But things happen and you did that to save me. I was in so much pain and you saved me from that. You made me feel safe. Sure, it wasn't how I thought mating was but you didn't hurt me." You giggled.

"How are you so positive about this?" His thumb rubbed the fading scar on your shoulder where he bit.

"Because it's nothing negative to begin with. We're all bound to mate anyways." You shrugged and Namjoon wrapped his arms around you, pulling you to him. As your cheek pressed against his chest, you felt his warmth and heard his rhythmic heartbeat.

"When I saw you there... struggling with all that pain..."

"Don't think about it anymore. I'm okay now, thanks to you." You felt him rest his chin on the top of your head.

"You're a good leader, Joon. And a good mate. Don't forget that." You pulled away and tiptoed just to give him a peck on the cheek. He smiled softly, his dimple popping through.

"And I can hear your thoughts now! So you better not hide anything from me because... I'll know!" You poked his chest.

"I wouldn't dare, my love."

When you walked back, Yoongi was sitting on the deck, enjoying the warm sun and the cool breeze in his fur. He lifted his head up as he saw you and Namjoon approaching. You crouched down, beside him as Namjoon headed in. Yoongi's once beautiful, white fur was now mangled and stained from the fighting and the blood. You huffed, drawing his attention.

"Will you let me give you a haircut, Yoongs?" You asked. He blinked at you, tilting his head.

"Your beautiful fur is all ruined now." You said sadly.

"And who is that because of?" He snorted, turning back to rest his head over his crossed front paws. You stood up and walked into the house, coming back out with washing supplies.

"Let me wash you at least?" Your eyes shined with hope as you sat in front of him. Jimin leaned against the door frame with an amused look on his face.

"He says, and I quote 'Hell no! Get away from me, crazy woman!'." Jimin relayed and you pouted.

"Please, Yoongs~" You begged. Sighing, Yoongi stood up and headed over to you, using his muzzle to nudge your cheek lightly. You turned back to Jimin, who gave you a thumbs up. Grinning in triumph, you began to wash him.

"Look at hyung being whipped." Jimin snickered.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! PARK JIMIN!" Yoongi growled. You gently squeezed soap onto your hands and rubbed his fur, trying your best to get the dirt and blood out. When you poured water over him to get the remaining soap off, Yoongi shook his entire body, making you shriek with laughter as you shield yourself with a towel.

"Yoongi!" You stared at your clothes that were now wet.

"It looks a lot better." You placed the towel over his head, rubbing the fur gently, along with his ears. He leaned forward to lick your cheek.

"I love you so much." He stared at you.

"Come on. I'm hungry." You giggled and grabbed everything to clear up as you headed back inside. Stepping into the bathroom, you took a proper shower, cleaning your entire body.

"Koo?" You entered the kitchen and saw Jungkook standing by the stove, making a snack, ramen.

"Hey, babes. It's almost done, want some?" You asked.

"I'm good." You opened the fridge and took out an assortment of fruits to eat. Jungkook sat at the dining table to eat and you sat with him. Jin sat next to you and you gladly shared some of your fruit with him. Taehyung came over and sat down, picking you up by your waist and placing you on his lap.

"Tae! You scared me!" You shook your head.

"I miss your scent." He hugged you, burying his face against your upper back. Right, you remember Namjoon telling you about the mate scent thing. You suddenly held Jin's hand in your right hand and Jungkook's hand in your other.

"Babes... What are you doing?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow as you sniffed Jin's hand then Jungkook's.

"Joon was telling me about the mate scent thing. I'm seeing if you guys smell differently or whether I think you all smell the same." You explained. The 3 boys burst out laughing.

"Oh, jagi." Jin patted your head.

"What do I smell like to all of you?" You asked them.

"Strawberries and peaches." They replied simultaneously. So you smelled the same to all of them. They all kind of smelled the same to you as well; pinewood with a hint of vanilla. It was a pleasantly fresh scent. You remember how surprised you were when Namjoon told you only you smelled that around them and that it wasn't some cologne.

"What shall we have for dinner tonight?" You shuffled to the kitchen.

"We'll cook, babe. You just relax, you just woke up." Hoseok wrapped an arm around your waist.

"I've been sleeping for days, Hobi. The last thing I want to do is go back to bed." You giggled. Yoongi came in, leaning in to give you a peck on the cheek before heading to the fridge.

"Let's do steak tonight. And oil pasta?" He turned to you. You nodded your head and Yoongi took the food out. Hands on your shoulder, Hoseok led you out.

"Sit." He sat you down. Taehyung accompanied you, brewing you a cup of tea. As you sipped the delicious tea, you laughed.

"This reminds me of the first time I came." You leaned against Taehyung. Namjoon sat on your other side, the two of them usually being the ones to wash up, not cook. Jimin and Jungkook came as well, having been chased out by Yoongi from the kitchen.

"We got kicked out." Jimin whined as he squeezed between you and Namjoon, making the leader roll his eyes but shift to the side for him anyway.

"That's okay!" You patted his head. Jungkook sat beside your legs, leaning against them as he scrolled on his phone.

"Welcome home." Jimin kissed you.

————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.7K 22
[Book 1 of A Chaotic Serendipity] when omega Park Jimin chooses two Alphas at the mating festival it becomes the rarest bond seen in decades. contai...
2.8K 42 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
426K 13.8K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...
9.8K 795 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...