Confessions of the Past

By ooohjiminah_

Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to gradua... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
EPILOGUE

Chapter Twenty Two

1.4K 77 1
By ooohjiminah_

————
Chapter warning(s): Violence, gore, forced marking, angst, sadness?? Please read at your own discretion.

The boys can't rest, knowing that you're not there with them. They need to come up with a plan to find you. But the kidnappers already have something in mind to draw them out.
————

You have been missing for one whole week. With the torture and pain that your kidnappers put you through, your mates were suffering as well. The omegas were the first to fall.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung was quick to stand and support his best friend as he fell over. The smaller groaned in pain, feeling all his energy leave him at once. Taehyung quickly hoisted Jimin up in his arms, bringing him to his bedroom and laying him down.

"I'm okay." Jimin winced.

"Are you sure she didn't say anything else when you saw her in that dream?" Taehyung sat on the bed. Jimin nodded his head sadly.

"I haven't been able to see her after that." He leaned back on the pillow. After Jimin told the others about connecting with you in that dream, they have all been trying it but to no avail.

"Don't worry, she wouldn't want to see you not taking care of yourself. Rest." Taehyung tucked Jimin in and the omega was quick to fall asleep.

"He's still not talking." Yoongi came out from the basement. He reeked of blood and it was evident with the slight crimson splatter on his beige hoodie. Grimacing, he removed the soiled hoodie and tossed it aside, falling back onto the couch with a tired groan. They were all feeling the strain of the mate's pull from your prolonged absence.

"We can try those things. You know how animals put microchips into their pets? In the event that they go missing. It uses a special technology. Let's do that on him." Jungkook suggested.

"Then set him free?" Hoseok tilted his head. The younger nodded his head.

"But he will have to stay in wolf form since there's still cases of it not working in humans." Jungkook said.

"Get the physician. We'll make him shift then knock him out. Implant the chip and throw him out, make him think we gave us interrogating him. He's bound to go back to his pack." Namjoon said.

"I hope his pack is the one we're looking for." Jin leaned his head into his palm weakly.

"Hyung, you should rest." Yoongi frowned.

"I'm fine. Let me go call my dad. He can do the microchipping." Jin stood up and headed to his room to make the call. Jin's father was one of the best physicians around so he was the obvious choice to do this. Now, all they had to do was wait.

Jin's father headed over as soon as his son told him the plan over the phone. But despite everything, he would still need about half a day to make the trip over to their territory.

"Hyung..." Taehyung paled as he stared at the big water pail that had now taken a permanent spot in the living room.

"What?" Namjoon frowned and headed over. His eyes widened in shock as he saw the white crystal's light begin to flicker. The others came over too.

"Her crystal."

"We need to get to her, quickly." Yoongi clenched his fist. Jin had gone to rest as well, wanting to conserve the little bit of energy he had left. He knew the other boys would be able to greet his father and tell him the plan, even without him there. The betas waited for Jin's father to arrive while the alphas ran out to comb the area again.

"Samchon." The two betas bowed as they greeted him at the door. Jin's father grew sad at the state of the boys. The parents had all been active in helping the boys search for their missing mate.

"Sorry Jin hyung can't come greet you. He's weak." Hoseok said as Taehyung fixed the older gentleman a cup of tea.

"Don't apologise. I understand that it must be hard for all of you. Namjoon has been keeping all of us updated, as well as the omegas' conditions." He nodded his head.

"Alright, so tell me what I have to do." He cleared his throat.

"In a connection dream, (y/n) told Jimin something about the rogues. We think they have her instead of the hunters." Taehyung said.

"But you said there was wolfsbane..." Jin's father frowned as he heard that rogues had you instead of hunters.

"There was... We're very confused now but (y/n) mentioned something about maybe a plan? The hunters grabbed her but now she's in the hands of the rogues that want to kill us. We actually have one of them as prisoner when he tried to harm (y/n), initially." Hoseok explained.

"We wanted to ask you to chip him. We'll throw him out and let him find his pack then track him." Taehyung revealed.

"But there's cases where RFID chips don't work on humans. There's a chance that we get it into the guy but it doesn't show up. Is it really a good idea? He may just run off." Jin's father raised an eyebrow.

"That's a risk we're willing to take."

"We're desperate at this point. The rogue pack is definitely not in our area so if he has to meet them, he'll definitely have to go as a wolf. But as back up, we will have the neighbouring packs in the other territories track him or keep an eye out for him." Taehyung informed. Jin's father nodded his head, seemingly convinced.

"As a backup, is there a way you can make his shift prolonged?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes. But the effect lasts for 24 hours." Jin's father said.

"That should be fine. We'll somehow make him shift and knock him out." Taehyung and Hoseok bowed before leaving Jin's father on the couch. His eyes followed them as they disappeared down the basment.

"Jin?" Jin's father entered his son's room. Touching the sleeping boy's head, he felt the warm temperature.

"Appa?" Jin stirred with a frown.

"Hello, son. How are you feeling?" Jin's father sat by the edge of the bed.

"Tired, weak... in pain." Jin chuckled. It was obvious, the boys all looked paler with dark circles under their eyes, hair all disheveled and unshaven faces. They were all suffering. Jin's father stayed with Jin until Jin just fell back asleep. The older got up and exited the room.

"Samchon." The alphas bowed, panting and sweaty from their scouting run. The male nodded in acknowledgement.

"Taehyung and Hoseok managed to knock the prisoner out." Namjoon informed. The 3 boys led Jin's father down to the basement. Taehyung was holding his rib in slight pain while Hoseok had a cut by his lip.

"Alright. I'll patch you up later." Jin's father stepped into the cell and took the needle out with the chip.

"There." He injected the chip into the prisoner's fur, followed by the serum that would make him stay a wolf for a little longer than wanted.

"We'll carry him out." Jungkook and Namjoon carried the unconscious wolf out while Yoongi helped bring Taehyung and Hoseok out of the basement so jin's father could heal their wounds. They were weaker than usual, with the strain of the mate bond, so it did take more to knock the prisoner out. Namjoon and Jungkook moved deeper into the forest and threw the unconscious wolf onto the ground before heading back.

"This is the number for the chip." Jin's father handed Yoongi the vial.

"Thank you." Yoongi sat by his laptop and went to the application, typing the numbers in. In just a few seconds, the red dot appeared on the map. Yoongi nodded his head, satisfied.

"Got it?" Jungkook and Namjoon came back in.

"There it is." Yoongi pointed.

"Now we wait." Namjoon sighed. He helped Taehyung to his room to rest and brought Jin's father to the guest room that he could stay in for the night.

"Let me cook dinner, boys. You guys need to rest and save your energy." Jin's father rolled his sleeves up. They were about to protest but he patted Namjoon's shoulder and headed into the kitchen. Yoongi sat in the arm chair, taking a rest while Jungkook slept on the couch.

"Anything I can do to help?" Namjoon asked.

"Rest, Namjoon. You need to save your energy for when you save your mate. You've been working hard to take care of everyone." Jin's father smiled softly as he stirred the beef stew.

"I can't sit still... knowing she's not here." Namjoon leaned back against the counter, forcing a sad smile.

"If only we were more careful." His voice grew shaky.

"Hey, it's not your fault, Namjoon. No one wanted this to happen. You'll find her, alright? You'll bring her home." Jin's father comforted as Namjoon wiped his tears with his sleeve. He was never one to cry, especially in front of others.

"We promised her that we'll protect her. Now, she's alone... who knows if they're even feeding her properly." He said.

"Come and eat. Conserve your energy." Jin's father brought the bowls of stew out with the rice. The other boys smelled the food and came over, taking their seats at the dining table. Even Taehyung and Hoseok came out. Jimin and Jin were still in bed. As the 5 boys ate their food, Jin's father went up to check on the two omegas.

"Jimin?" He called. Jimin didn't move. Standing up, he went to his room and grabbed his medical bag.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung limped over in panic.

"He needs adrenaline. He's too weak." Taehyung watched in horror as the doctor injected Jimin first then set up an IV line, taping the needle into the juncture of Jimin's arm.

"I need to check on Jin. He'll be okay, Taehyung." The elder assured and headed to Jin's room. Jin was still able to open his eyes halfway.

"Hang on, Jin." He took another needle out. Yoongi hugged Taehyung as he cried in fear, worried about his brothers. The alpha let the younger beta sob into his shoulder, rubbing his arm. They all prayed that this final plan would help them find you better.

No one could be at peace until you were home.

————

You wheezed, gasping for air as you felt the crack of your ribs from the crack. The boys have been constantly torturing you, hoping your pain would bring your mates to you sooner. But it hasn't worked.

"Stop." One guy stopped the others. You closed your eyes as you struggled to even breathe properly.

"T-That... all... you got?" You panted.

"Look at your condition, (y/n). You're not as tough as you think. Maybe your precious mates finally realised that you're nothing but a weak human and have actually given up looking for you." One taunted while the rest all laughed loudly. You clenched your fists. They were still trying to manipulate you. Right now, you were the link to the boys.

"You won't... beat them... You're... nothing." You forced out. They frowned at your words. One grabbed your jaw harshly.

"Listen here, little girl. I'll kill your little mates... one... by... one. You'll watch them bleed to death right in front you. They're weak, they have no right to be princes." He whispered harshly.

"You don't... scare... me." You glared back.

"You little-" He threw you back and you fell back against the wall. Suddenly, they all had the same look on their faces. They were mind linking.

"Let's go." They left you and headed out, slamming the door behind them. Slowly, you crawled towards the puddle of water that had collected because of the rain water leaking through the cracked ceiling.

"Remember..." You wrecked your brain and with your bound hands in front of you, you drew along the water surface.

"Chim... Jin... No!" You gasped as you saw the flicker of the yellow and pink crystal. Something was happening to the boys, your mates. Your only guess was tht you were too separated from them and they were getting sick. Just like the time Jungkook got sick when you avoided them.

"There must be some way to talk to them." Tears slipped down your cheeks. You obviously couldn't mind link them.

*Please come soon.* You whimpered in your thoughts. Your eyes caught the bit of sunlight that leaked through the dark windows. At least you could still grasp what time of day it was.

"HE'S ON THE MOVE!" Taehyung burst into the rooms. The boys all took shifts to watch the computer with the tracking signal.

"Where is he going?" Namjoon asked.

"Headed East." Taehyung pointed to the slowly moving red dot. Namjoon should have known. The East pack always had quite a rogue problem because they simply don't care enough to constantly comb and patrol their territory. East would be the best place for rogues to hide because they could easily blend into the surroundings.

"He probably linked his pack." Yoongi concluded.

"I think so too. Let's go." Hoseok said. Before leaving, they had to decide if they should risk bringing the omegas.

"Are they awake?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook shrugged and went to the rooms. They were both awake thanks to the adrenaline that Jin's father administered to the both of them.

"We want to go. We promise not to hold you all back." Jimin frowned.

"We know you won't, we're just worried about your health." Taehyung squeezed his best friend's shoulder. The boys sent Jin's father off first before they left. With the tracker tied to Namjoon's front leg, they shifted and ran off to the forest. They were going to find you today, no matter what.

"He stopped." Namjoon said. The others also stopped, sniffing the ground. There was the faint smell of blood, which mean their target did walk this way.

"There isn't much time until he is allowed to change back into a human again." Jungkook noted.

"Do you think he or his pack knows that we're onto him?" Jin asked.

"Would be real dumb of him if he didn't suspect it. We're already in the East territory. Wolves here would recognise us so we should not stay in one place for too long." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi hyung is right, let's move." Taehyung looked to Namjoon, who nodded in agreement.

"I can... smell her." Jungkook froze.

"She's nearby. Or she has passed through here." Yoongi agreed. It was faint but they knew you were nearby and that they were at least on the right path. They could smell you... and your blood. Their hearts ached in their chests at the thought of someone harming their mate and they not being there to protect you from harm.

"The radar has gone off. He's human." Namjoon said.

"Follow her scent." Planting their noses to the ground, they began to sniff and trace your scent.

"She's... getting near... I can feel her." Jimin whimpered. They all felt such strong emotions of pain, loneliness and sadness. Finally, an old factory building came into view. It was well hidden away from the rest of the area.

"So, you're actually not mated, huh? No wonder your princes aren't here to save you yet." One of them tilted your chin up, a taunting glint in his eyes. The door opened and everyone turned around to see another being walk in. The boys all greeted him.

"He was held captive in your princes' house." The guy pointed over. Your heart sunk. The boys let a prisoner go just like that, knowing that he could have been the ticket to locating you?

Had they really given up?

"Here, sit. Welcome back, brother." They left you for a few moments to assist their weak and injured friend.

"That's her? Their mate?" The injured human asked.

"Yeah. But considering they're not here and they let you go, maybe she's a lost cause. Maybe they've moved on without her." They snickered.

"Oh, don't be sad, princess."

"You know how to get their attention? Mark her." The guy stared right at you. Your eyes widened in fear.

"They may not be marked but as princes, they have a stronger mate bond to her with or without the official mating. They'll definitely feel it if you mark her." He explained and soon, all eyes were on you. For the first time since you have been kidnapped, you shrunk back instead of having something to fight them back with. No, you only wanted your mates to mark you.

"Should we try it? Do you think they followed you here?" They discussed amongst themselves.

"There's still a chance that they did. If they're hiding, this will draw them out. It's worth a try." You felt your heart race even faster as they talked about forcing a mark on you. You knew it was going to hurt.

"Let's do it. The leader should do it." They looked towards the male with silver hair. He shrugged with a nod as they approached you.

"Get away from me!" You shouted.

"Hold still, princess. You want to see your mates, don't you?" They smirked as they picked you up easily, despite your thrashing and shouts. They placed you onto the metal table.

"No!" You screamed. The leader climbed onto the table as the others held you down. Tears slipped down your cheeks.

"Please... don't..." You begged, trying to gain some sympathy.

"Pity doesn't work on me, princess." He chuckled as he tugged on your collar to expose your shoulder.

"Hold still." A hand came down on your cheek, pressing your head into the metal to make you face the other way and stop thrashing about. You cried in fear as your heart raced and your whole body quivered. You didn't want this, you didn't want this to be the thing that broke you.

"Ready?" You felt warm breaths on your skin.

"Please..." You whimpered. Then, it happened. Sharp canines pierced your skin and you felt pain radiating through your body, almost as if you were on fire. You let out a loud scream.

BANG!

The 7 wolves stood there, growling menacingly. Their eyes travelled to your writhing form as you continued to cry and scream in pain. They felt the pain as well. It hurt so badly that someone else marked forcefully you.

"Took you long enough." Your kidnappers backed away from you and shifted into their wolf forms.

"Kill. Them." Namjoon ordered and they ran forward. You couldn't even focus on what was going on. Your vision was blurred and your ears rang. Your body was feeling the full force of the bond rejection.

It was a bloody battle but those rogues were no match for the 7 angry princes, even if they were weakened. The 7 easily overpowered their enemy, killing off the weaker ones and tearing their bodies to shreds. The pain was unbearable for you that you felt your consciousness slowly slipping away from you. You knew you had to stay awake.

"Namjoon hyung, help (y/n)!" Jungkook shouted as he bit into one of the boys' neck, tearing the flesh away and causing the blood to splatter.

"My love." Namjoon shifted back into a human. In your crazed, delusional state, you couldn't even focus on him, letting out grunts and whimpers of pain as your body thrashed around.

"Shh, it's okay." He whispered, holding your face in his and kissing your lips. Your chest rose and fell rapidly.

"I'll make it better." Namjoon brought you to the ground, sitting you on his lap. Your body quivered like a leaf in his hold. He let his canines out, biting into the same spot the other leader had bitten you. Your screams turned to just soft whimpers after.

"It'll be okay, my love. I've got you now." He pulled away and licked the wound. Your body easily accepted Namjoon's warmth.

"I'm sorry we're late." He watched as your eyelids slowly closed. Laying you back down, he shifted back to join his pack to fight. He was going to end the leader himself.

"The leader is getting away!" Hoseok said.

"Not for long." Namjoon was about to run after the rogue leader but a gunshot rang through the air, making all of them freeze. In walked the hunters, the people who are so-called 'your family'.

————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 2.1K 30
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
385K 22.1K 64
[COMPLETED] Cover by @/nightingales- "Did it mean nothing to you, Yoongi?! Were all those afternoons we spent together just a part of your games!? Wa...
1.7K 83 37
Imagine being in a relationship with your bias and more. Hope you guys like and support this!
4.7K 597 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...