Confessions of the Past

بواسطة ooohjiminah_

Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to gradua... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
EPILOGUE

Chapter Twenty One

1.5K 74 3
بواسطة ooohjiminah_

————

Chapter warning(s): Kidnapping, violence, character death (cameos). Please read at your own discretion.

You're the weakness of the princes and the best bait to lure them out. All you can pray for now is the boys to be safe and hope for an opportunity to escape your kidnappers.

————

"It's late. Where is she?" Taehyung came downstairs, realising you weren't back yet. You have been gone for about 2 hours and it was getting late. The boys knew that you wouldn't stay out too late because of school the next day.

"We're patrolling so we'll just check." Namjoon said and Hoseok nodded his head in agreement. Stepping out onto the desk, they removed their clothes and shifted before taking off into the forest. Jimin shivered slightly, tightening the blanket around his body.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked his best friend.

"Yeah..." Jimin replied, looking out into the dark where his brothers disappeared into the woods. Something wasn't right.

"I don't smell her." Hoseok told the leader as they padded their way through the forest, heading over to where your house was. Namjoon stopped and sniffed the air.

"She's... not here." Namjoon's eyes widened when they arrived. The place was empty, the only people there were the two of them.

"Hoseok. Look at this." Namjoon got Hoseok's attention. Hoseok walked over and saw what Namjoon was staring at. On the dirt ground was your photo with your grandfather, along with your phone, which has been stepped on. The two looked at each other. There was no way that you would just drop your grandfather's photo and leave like that.

"Something happened to her. We need to alert the others." Hoseok said and Namjoon picked up the photo in his mouth, being careful not to tear it with his teeth.

"There's footprints!" Hoseok saw the boot imprints on the ground. That just confirmed their worst fears as they ran home.

"EVERYONE OUT! (y/n) HAS BEEN TAKEN!" Namjoon shouted.

On cue, 5 wolves leapt out the side door and onto the dirt, serious looks on their faces. Namjoon placed the photo safely onto the porch platform. He wasn't going to let that photo be destroyed.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked.

"We got there and she was gone. Her scent was faint and mixed with wolfsbane. There were footprints on the ground. We only found the photo she was carrying on the dirt and her cellphone was crushed beyond recognition." Hoseok gave them all a rundown.

"No... (y/n)..." Jimin whimpered.

"We'll split into our teams to comb the area. Be on the lookout for her scent or any wolfsbane." Namjoon ordered. Everyone moved into their teams, the youngest 3 together, Yoongi with Hoseok and Jin with Namjoon.

"Jin hyung will follow me to alert the neighbouring packs and see if any hunters came into their borders." Namjoon told them.

"We'll start from the north and come east." Taehyung said.

"Then we'll that south and west." Yoongi nodded.

"Be careful. Do not do anything irrational on your own. Keep everyone updated at all times. I don't want anyone getting injured or anything else, don't compromise your safety. Understand?"

"Yes, leader." The 6 said.

"Someone took our mate and they'll pay the price for it. We're not resting until she is back home safe and sound." Namjoon growled and all 7 wolves darted off into their set directions towards their destinations. They knew they weren't just dealing with rogues. Sooner or later, they would have to fight hunters and they just hope that they won't be too late.

You coughed as your eyes opened. Your cheek was pressed against the dirty concrete ground. Squirming, you tried to push yourself to sit up but with your hands tied behind your back and your ankles tightly bound, it was hard. Where were you?

"Look who's awake?" A sudden voice made you jump. You struggled to move your head to see who was in the room with you. Your eyes narrowed on the figure that sat in the corner.

"W-Who are you?" You choked.

"You don't recognise me?" He stood up and walked over. It was the male from before! He's the one that set fire to your house and kidnapped you!

"Why are you doing this? I don't even know who you are!" You shouted. The guy bent down in front of you, grasping your shoulders to make you sit up. He leaned closer to you and you pushed your head back.

"Amazing, you look like both of them." He chuckled in disbelief.

"What?! Get away from me!" You tried to move away from him but it was the wall behind you.

"You look just like my sister and brother in law combined together. Both their features together." He raised his eyebrows and then, it dawned on you. The man was talking about your parents, your mother being his sister and your father being his brother-in-law. You never knew what your parents looked like, did you really resemble them?

"I don't have parents! My only family is my grandfather and he died years ago." You spat, glaring at him.

"That's no way to talk to your uncle." He pursed his lips. You knew you made him mad by not acknowledging your parents and of course, saying that your grandfather, a werewolf, was your only family.

"Your mother wouldn't have liked you relating yourself to that mutt."

"Don't you dare call him that! And I told you, I don't have a mother. It's certainly not that person who abandoned me in a battlefield." You glowered.

"Just how brainwash have you been? That you'd rather side with those creatures instead of your own family. (y/n), they're not normal. Werewolves aren't meant to exist." He slapped your cheek.

"That's not for you to decide!" You shouted, hair covering your face as you fell back to the ground from the impact.

"You should be joining your family in this war, not going against them. We're your only family, (y/n), not these mutts. You're not one of them, staying with them will only lead to your death. Surely you don't believe in their whole mate thing, right?" He chuckled.

"I very much so believe in them. You're not my family. Those boys have been my family a lot more than you guys have." You glared.

"Whatever you say." He shrugged and walked over to the door, opening it. Casting me one last look, he turned around and left you alone in the dark. You wouldn't cry, not for him.

"This is her?" Three guys and two girls walked in. You raised your head to look at them.

"Get away from me." You glared as they came closer.

"We're your cousins. I'm Soobin, this is Yerin, Minwoo, Jongjin and Kiwoo." One girl said. (These are all random names with no relations to any idol)

"Yeah, pulling the family card isn't really going to work, I'm afraid. I don't know you guys, you aren't my family. I grew up with my grandfather and have 7 mates, they are my only family." You spoke. Hearing you say the word 'mates', their expressions darkened. It was obvious that they were part of the family 'business' as well.

"We know you're upset because of what happened, (y/n). Your parents never meant to leave you behind." Minwoo said.

"What those wolves did... They're liars. You can't trust them. All they are trying to do is manipulate you. You were taken from us as a revenge plot against our family." Yerin persuaded.

"Lies. I'm not going to believe anything you say!" You struggled against your restraints.

"We'll just wait for your precious mates to come then. That is... If they come." Jongjin raised an eyebrow.

"Whatever tactic you're trying, isn't going to work. I have a more faith in them than what you think. They will come and you won't stand a chance against any of them." You scoffed. Soobin frowned, reaching over to grasp your jaw tightly in her hand.

"My dear cousin, you're naive to think that they will beat us."

"I don't need to think, I know they will beat you. They've done it before, they can do it again. After all, you know what happened to my so called... parents." You shrugged.

"You little-" She slapped your cheeks repeatedly, making you fall to the ground with a grunt. Kiwoo pulled Soobin away from you.

"Think of your position right now, (y/n). I would not pull that stunt again if I were you." Minwoo warned.

"Maybe you need some time to think. We'll be back." The 5 of them left, slamming the door shut and leaving you alone in the dark. You still laid there, eyes travelling to the boarded up windows. No, you had faith in the boys, you knew you needed to put on a strong face even if you were scared and anxious on the inside. You weren't going to let them see your weakness.

These people that claim to be your 'family'... You don't get it. How did they expect you to believe them when that man kidnapped you and prior to that, tried to kill you in your own house.

"Get me out!" You screamed and struggled.

Straining your neck, you looked down to see that your white crystal necklace was still there. That was your only connection with the boys now.

"Screaming won't help. No one can hear you. You're not where you think you are." Soobin came in. Her arms were crossed and her eyes were hard. You looked away.

"What are you doing back so fast?" You spat as she sat you up to lean back against the wall.

"Thought this may help you think better." She threw something in front of you.

"What?" You stared at the image and back at her.

"That's your parents. And you." She rolled her eyes. Hearing that, you turned your head, refusing to look at the picture of the couple and the baby again. That baby wasn't you. It was someone else. Those people weren't your parents. You would never call such monsters parents.

"LOOK AT IT!" She held your face and shoved the picture right in front of you. You let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"Desperate, are we?" You smirked.

"You think your little mutts are such angels and we're the bad guys. Did you even see the state of your own parents?" She placed more pictures in front of you.

"Look at what your precious wolves did to them!" She screamed. From the side of your eyes, you glanced at the pictures of the dismembered bodies. Even if you didn't care, your stomach churned at the gore.

There were bite marks, chunks of flesh ripped out, exposed bone and blood everywhere. You wouldn't even have known what you were looking at if it weren't for Soobin telling you what the picture held. It was a blood bath, the aftermath of a war. Soobin was obviously livid, but not because of your stubbornness, there was something else.

"When did your parents die?" You asked.

"Ask your precious mates that. If you have the chance to, before I kill them." She said spitefully, leaving.

"Wait." You called and she stopped, turning around. She had such a look of hope in her face, as if she was victorious in persuading you.

"Take the pictures. They're worthless to me. It's disgusting." You said and she frowned even deeper. Pursing her lips, she spun back and walked out of the room. With your bound legs, you swept the pictures away.

"Some family." You scoffed.

When the door opened a few hours later, you were faced by your uncle and your cousins. But they weren't alone, they had some people behind them.

"What?" You drowned out. There were 5 boys behind them. From their vibes, they definitely weren't hunters. They had fiercer looks on their faces and they were dressed differently. The 5 boys stood in front of you. Their aura actually made you shrink back a little.

"Who are you?" You asked cautiously.

"The princes' mate is this?" One guy looked over at you in disbelief. You frowned, were you supposed to be offended by his words?

"Yes, that's her." Your uncle nodded in confirmation.

"You want to take over the princes' right? She will make you come right to your door step. Like bees to honey." Yerin crossed her arms. Wait, take over the princes?

"We'll take her then." The boys cast you one last glance and walked away with your uncle. Suddenly, Kiwoo and Jongjin came over, grasping you by your arms and lifting you up. This was your chance.

"Stop kicking!" Jongjin grunted as you struggled to get free. You squirmed, thrashed and kicked around.

"What the hell? You guys are just selling me out to these strangers?" You screamed until Minwoo forced a cloth gag into your mouth. No, you were going to give it everything you got. They sat you down in a van that you assumed belonged to those boys. You glared at the 5 people that were supposedly your cousins. Talk about family betrayal.

"Don't worry, cousin. We'll see each other again very soon." Soobin smirked at you.

"They're wolves, aren't they? They are trying to use me to get the boys' place! Why are you even working with them?" You spat.

"They are. But they're not what we're after. There's a bigger prize we're after. And who knows, we may just kill two birds with one stone." Kiwoo shrugged. This guy was speaking in riddles.

"Let's go." The 5 boys came out again.

"Goodbye, cousin. Don't miss us too much." Minwoo said as they stepped back. They all waved at you.

"Yah! Some wolves you guys are! You know they're hunters and you're working with them?! Have some dignity! They're just trying to use me to kill all of you sooner or later!" You shouted as those boys hopped into the van with you, one sitting in the driver's seat.

"Silence her." One glared.

"Don't touch me!" You warned. Suddenly, a damp cloth was wrapped over your nose and mouth as someone held your head in place. You kicked around, trying to scream until you slowly blacked out.

————

"If only we can mind link her." Yoongi cursed. Namjoon had just came back after alerting the neighbouring packs but so far, none of them had any intruders into their territory.

"Where could they have taken her?" Jin stared at the pail of water. His finger drew along the surface of it and 8 images appeared.

"She's still alive. I don't think they have hurt her much yet." He looked over at the others.

"Cowards!" Jungkook growled as he kicked the tree outside. They were at a dead end. Where could they even start to look for you? Even with their parents informed, what could they do? There were just too many possibilities with where the kidnappers took you. Hunters were good at hiding themselves from wolf packs.

"Come on." Jimin laid in his bed, trying to force himself to sleep. Their mate bond was strong. If he had appeared in your dreams before, he could do it again. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"(y/n)?" Jimin looked around the forest.

"Please! (y/n)!" Jimin shouted as he ran around the place. He ran to the field he often met you but you weren't there. Tears streamed down his face.

"Jimin?" He heard your voice.

"(y/n)!" He turned around but you weren't there, he was alone. Jimin continued running. The next place was the lake. As he ran there, he slowly saw the lake come into his view.

"(y/n)..." He called softly as he saw you standing in the water.

"(y/n)! Baby!" Jimin ran to the edge of the water. You turned around and your eyes widened at the sight of him. Quickly, you ran over before he could even enter the lake. You were dressed in a beautiful white dress but Jimin didn't waste time to fawn over your beauty.

"Chim." You hugged him.

"Where are you, my love? Where have you gone?" Jimin cried. You held his cheeks and it felt like you were really holding him.

"I don't know where I am, Chim. But be careful. There are too many things going on now. I'm afraid things end in bloodshed." You said worriedly. Jimin kissed your forehead.

"Bub, don't worry about bloodshed. We won't rest until you're back."

"I've learnt so much about the people who are supposed to be my family, Chim... It's horrible." You cried against his chest. He tightened his hold around you.

"Don't cry. No more tears, angel." He whispered.

"Chim, the rogues-"

You gasped as cold water was splashed on you, ruining your dream connection with Jimin. Luckily, the water was able to mask the tears that spilt from your eyes. Shivering, you looked up at the 5 boys that stared down at you. They were angry, their gazes filled with rage as they stared down at you. One pulled your hair back, making you wince.

"Why so quiet? You were pretty mouthy earlier, were you not?" He taunted. You glared at him.

"Glare all you want. You'll be here for a while until your little princes come and save you." They all smirked.

"You guys will never beat them. You're wolves working with hunters, that's a joke!" You sneered and the one who held your head angrily slammed your temple into the wall.

"Easy. We can't have her dead before the princes arrive." Another one chuckled. You felt something warm drip down the side of your head.

"I agree. At least give her the chance to watch her precious mates die before she meets her own end." They all cackled evilly. The man released your hair harshly and you blinked repeatedly, trying to focus your vision with the throbbing in your head.

"Your princes owe us a lot. They killed two of our brothers." One raised his eyebrows.

"Because... you sent them after me!" You force out. They shrugged in response.

"You guys are damned if you think that those hunters would have easily let you take me like that without anything. They will come back and it will cost all your lives!" You threatened.

"Oh, we know about their little plan to come and supposedly kill us once we have killed the princes. But we can take them. They're just pesky little humans that have too much free time on their hands. Hunters don't scare us." One threw his head back in laughter. These boys or rogues were too naive. Namjoon has told you before to never underestimate hunters.

There's a reason that they have managed to wipe out so many werewolf packs in the past decades. There's a reason hunters still exist.

"The princes' mate is the daughter of the top two hunters. Or... 'were' the top two hunters." They teased.

"Using those people against me won't work. Those that came before you have already tried. I have no feelings for any of them. I don't care how they died, when they died, why they died." You spat.

"Interesting... Family feud." One nodded his head.

"Well, we'll be back, princess. Sit tight." They stood up and walked away. Like before, you were left alone in the darkness.

————

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.7K 455 8
You lived in a world where you were born eyes uncolored, only seeing shades of grey. The only way to see color was to finally fall inlove. OT7 X REA...
4.9K 148 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...
7.7K 760 31
Book 2 of 'Flames' "You're the only one who can calm him down Indigo, help him!" As Namjoon started to be the alpha again, he learns how to be open...
732 59 11
𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁. 𝗢𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 - 𝗝𝗞 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺...