Confessions of the Past

By ooohjiminah_

Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to gradua... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
EPILOGUE

Chapter Twenty

1.7K 78 11
By ooohjiminah_

————

A/N: (Slightly longer chapter up ahead. Enjoy!)

It has been all fun and games but now, It's time to go home and prepare for school that is about to start. You can only pray that this term will be better than the last.

————

"Have a safe drive! Promise you'll come see us!" The mothers all made a fuss as they hugged you tightly. Their actual biological sons stood by the side with flat looks on their faces, waiting for you.

"They fawn over her but all they told us was, 'Bye. Take care of (y/n)'." Yoongi snorted, rolling his eyes.

"We don't have many daughters in the family and those daughters are already married and have their own families so they hardly visit. At least now, we have a daughter-in-law that we can see more often." Jimin's mother giggled and hugged you tightly. You choked slightly when they called you 'daughter-in-law', your cheeks turning a light pink.

"Thank you for taking care of me. And making me feel like family." You wrapped your arms around them, smiling softly.

"You are family, (y/n)." Jin's mother kissed your cheek,

"You lot better take care of her. She's a keeper." Namjoon's mother turned to the 7 boys, who jumped at the sudden attention. They all nodded their heads obediently.

"She's the only one for us. We may literally die if something happens to her." Namjoon chuckled.

"Maybe next time, we'll come visit you instead! It'll be fun and we haven't travelled for a while." Jungkook's mother stroked your hair. You nodded your head. You would be happy to have the parents over while the boys were not so happy. They knew their mothers would just steal you away.

"Thank you for telling me about my grandfather. I've learnt a lot during this trip. It was an honour meeting all of you." You gave a deep bow to them, especially the fathers.

"Don't need to be so formal with us anymore, (y/n). Like our wives said, you're family. They may be nicer to you than they are with their own sons. And next time, it'll be the fathers' turn to spoil you." Taehyung's father joked.

"Oh gosh, not you too." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Fathers feel the internal need to spoil daughters, Taehyung." Jimin's father chuckled, patting your head.

"We really need to go before it gets dark." Jin said.

"We'll go then." You climbed into the van. This time, the rock, paper, scissors determined the winners; Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin would share a car with you, Yoongi being the one to drive while you sat in the driver's seat. The others would take the other car. With a wave, Yoongi began to pull away from the house and you adjusted the blanket in your lap.

"Song requests?" You reached for the radio. Basically, for the next hour or so, you and the 3 boys had a total karaoke session, playing old throwback tunes and jamming.

"Here." You sipped some iced coffee, holding the straw out to a driving Yoongi. He leaned forward to take a sip, eyes still on the road.

"Now that we're here. Tell me what happened when I was drunk the other night. Chim, Tae and Koo keep snickering whenever I ask them so I'm assuming something went down." You asked them.

"Nothing bad happened, jagi." Jin chuckled, scrolling on his phone.

"Then tell me." You whined.

"We can't say. You made us promise to keep a secret." Yoongi placed a finger to his lips but you can see the teasing smirk on his face. Your eyes widened, okay something definitely happened. You shot him a dirty look, forcing yourself to try and remember something.

"I'm drawing a blank." You shook your head.

"You wouldn't even let Kookie kiss you goodnight because you only love your 7 werewolf boyfriends and they'll hurt him real bad if they find out." Jin said and your eyes widened.

"Hyung! You can tell other people that she has 7 boyfriends or that they're werewolves." Namjoon hissed.

"Oh no." You buried your face in your hands.

"But at least you were contemplating letting us be friends with you. You were supposed to ask your 7 protective boyfriends because apparently, they don't like you having other boys as friends. But we shouldn't worry right? Because according to you, they're nice enough to allow you to have male friends." Yoongi continued.

"Please stop." You groaned. Of course, the boys didn't tell you that you actually confessed to them what happened the night of the dinner event, as well as your worry about them leaving you.

"Never let me drink again." You said.

"But I like drunk (y/n). She's cute." Namjoon chuckled and the others nodded in agreement. You glared at them.

"We need a pee break." You heard Jungkook's voice through the walkie talkie.

"Sure. Yoongi needs more coffee." You replied and Yoongi drove into the next lane. From the side view mirror, you saw Jimin turn the car to follow into the rest stop area. You got out to stretch your legs. Yoongi held your hand and you followed him to get more drinks.

"Tired?" He asked.

"No. I should be asking you that. You're the one that has been driving." You giggled as you ran your fingers through his hair, combing it back.

"I'll swap with Jin hyung to drive." He grasped your hand again. You nodded your head. You felt arms wrap around your waist and turned to see Taehyung. He placed his chin on your shoulder.

"Hi, baby." He grinned.

"Hello, Tae." You smiled and he placed multiple pecks against your cheek, making you squirm and laugh as how ticklish it was. The lady called out your order and Yoongi grabbed the coffee carriers. You gave Taehyung the carrier with the drinks for their car. Taehyung smiled when he saw that you got him iced chocolate, considering he doesn't drink coffee.

"Thank you." He puckered his lips and gave you a kiss.

"The iced americano is Hobi's, the strawberry juice is Chim's and the iced latte is Koo's." You explained and he nodded his head.

"Let's go." The two led you to where the others were talking and eating snacks, just like you did on your way up. You hugged the boys that didn't share the same car as you.

"Here, babes." Jungkook handed you a big chocolate chip cookie. Your eyes sparkled as you held the warm cookie.

"Thanks, Koo." You smiled and the boys chuckled.

"It's perfect! Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside." You sighed happily as you ate it. Holding the cookie out to Jimin, he took a bite and ruffled your hair. After that, you got some more snacks to eat on the drive and went back to the cars. This time, you sat in the back with Yoongi while Jin drove.

"You're in charge of the walkie talkie now." You handed Namjoon to device, seeing that he was in the passenger seat. Yoongi leaned against the window to sleep.

"Come here." Yoongi grasped your waist, letting you sit his lap to cuddle you, also giving you the opportunity to stretch your legs.

"You'll be uncomfortable." You squirmed.

"If I was, I wouldn't have placed you here, kitten." He pushed your head to lie on his shoulder while he laid his head against your chest. Your scent and the sound of your heartbeat was able to quick lull Yoongi to sleep. Hearing his soft snores, you also fell asleep in no time. Namjoon looked at the sight in the rear view mirror.

"Get a picture." Jin snickered. Namjoon nodded and turned around to snap a picture of you and Yoongi all cuddled up.

The drive back home felt a lot quicker. The boys decided to park the vans at a lot nearby. You were gently woken up by Jin and walked up to the house to unpack. Luckily, except for the clothes on your bodies, the laundry was all done.

"I'm gonna take a nap." Jin yawned, stretching his limbs.

"Me too." Taehyung agreed, the both of them being the second drivers that drove the remaining half of the journey back home.

"Rest well." You smiled and Jin kissed your cheek before heading upstairs. As much as Taehyung wanted to steal you to nap with him, he knew you wanted to get some chores down first so he settled for some hugs and kisses.

"Don't tire yourself out." Taehyung squeezed your waist.

"I won't. I'll just tidy up the area a little and see what other chores we need to do." You smiled and he nodded, leaving you.

"I'll help you." Hoseok came with two brooms. You went to change out of your outing clothes and into some shorts and an oversized shirt. You pulled your hair into a bun and grabbed one of the brooms. Hoseok left you to start sweeping while he moved all the empty suitcases away to the storeroom.

"I'm going for a run." Jimin tied his hair into a ponytail. Jungkook held his hand up, tying his small tuff of hair as well. You turned around, waiting for them to get rid of their clothes and shift.

"As humans, bub." Jimin chuckled.

"Oh." You blushed. Jungkook laughed and gave you a peck before the two ran off together. Namjoon retreated to the library to relax while Yoongi grabbed a glass of whiskey and headed up to his room to chill.

"Hobi, can you tell me about werewolf offsprings?" You asked as you cleaned. Hoseok coughed at your question.

"Sunshine, you can't just ask me a question like that. Are you planning on having kids soon or something?" He teased and you flushed.

"No! I'm just curious..." You mumbled.

"I know, I'm just teasing you. Anyway, werewolf kids are born human. They usually have their first shift around 8 years of age. The werewolf children rankings follow that of their fathers so my children will be betas while Namjoon's will be alphas and so on." Hoseok explained. You nodded your head, so the boys' rankings actually come from their fathers.

"If a human has a werewolf's child, what happens?"

"Well... While humans and werewolves breeding isn't common, that doesn't mean it has never happened before. Our wolf gene is actually very dominant, so all our children will be werewolves." Hoseok said.

"That's a relief." You sighed.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"I would want our children to all grow up together and experience the same things. If some children are human while the rest are wolves, it just seems more complicated." You shrugged.

"Human or wolf, we'll still love them all the same." Hoseok wrapped his arms around your waist. You hummed with a soft smile.

"Does shifting... hurt?"

"It doesn't 'hurt' hurt. It'll be uncomfortable in the beginning because of the sudden change in bone structures but it's not too bad." Hoseok said.

"I'm gonna clear the kitchen." You declared and he nodded. You started off by clearing the dishes that were on the rack from one week ago. Then sat in front of the fridge.

"This is definitely going in the trash." You took our some leftovers from your last meal at home and threw them away.

"Looks like we'll need to go grocery shopping then." Hoseok said, noticing how the fridge was half empty now that you cleared it. You agreed, this was not enough food to feed 8 people and 7 out of 8 of those people were werewolves with big appetites. Taking your phone out, you started to make a small list of things that you should be buying.

"Kookie would want his banana milk." You typed it down.

"Chim said something about getting strawberries to make syrup?" Hoseok sat by the dining table.

"Right, we discuss making strawberry syrup for sodas and ice cream." You nodded and went to search for a recipe online.

"We're back from our run." Jimin and Jungkook entered. You gave them a bottle of cold water each to cool down. They sat down at the dining table, trying to catch their breath.

"Hobi and I were saying we need more groceries." You told them.

"But Hobi hyung and I need to go return the rental vans." Jungkook shook his head, moving his fringe away from his eyes. Hoseok smacked his forehead, totally forgetting that he was supposed to be returning the vans with the youngest today.

"I'll go with her." Jimin smiled.

"Sure." You nodded your head. All 4 of you went to shower and you met Jimin downstairs. Luckily on the way to sending the vans back, Jungkook was able to drop you and Jimin off at the grocery store.

"You go ahead, bub. I'll push the cart." Jimin said and you took your phone out to check your list.

"I found a recipe for strawberry syrup. It is really easy." You showed him. Heading to the fruits and vegetables first, you started picking out things to put in the cart.

"Tae likes the mini oranges." Jimin told you and you chose one bag.

"Normal milk, banana milk, chocolate milk and coffee milk." Jimin helped you with putting all the milk cartons in. Seeing that the cart was already half full, you and Jimin decided to go get meats next, before getting other things like snacks and drinks. You bought pork, chicken, some seafood and lots of beef. Jimin grabbed 3 cartons of eggs.

"Which cereal?" Jimin held up both boxes.

"Hmm... The chocolate one? I know Jin likes those. Which reminds me, we should get yoghurt for him." You went back to the dairy aisle to grab some yoghurt cups.

"Chim!" You giggled when you saw the rest of the cart filled with an assortment of snacks. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"How are we going to carry all of this home?" You chuckled.

"Don't worry, bubs. I've called for back up." He wrapped an arm around your waist. As if on cue, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon appeared. They waved at you and you laughed.

"Do you guys need anything else?" You asked them.

"Alcohol." Namjoon and Hoseok left to get whatever alcoholic drinks that they wanted while you, Jimin and Jungkook finished your list.

"That should be it." You said as Jungkook placed 3 bags of ramen on top of the pile. He had to carry the rice that couldn't fit into the cart. The 3 of you met Namjoon and Hoseok at check out. The boys paid and all helped to carry the bags to the bus stop.

"We're home." You announced.

"Woah. I didn't think we were THAT low on food." Jin's eyes widened as he rushed over to help with the bags.

"Yoongi and Tae are still sleeping." He informed as you helped him clear the bags with items that needed to be put in the fridge. Jungkook and Hoseok did the non refrigerator items.

"We're gonna have dinner early because of school tomorrow." Namjoon ruffled your hair and you nodded. Jungkook groaned in annoyance. He rubbed his face against your shoulder as he whined, not liking the idea of being surrounded by books and other humans. He would much rather wake up late with you and go on picnics.

————

"Ready?" Namjoon asked. You nodded, holding a still half asleep Jungkook's hand. He was reluctant to leave and wouldn't let you leave either. The only way to coax him was to promise to hold his hand and sit with him in the bus.

"Let's go." The 8 of you headed down the hill and waited by the bus stop. Jungkook sat down, holding your in between his legs as he pressed his face into the side of your abdomen. You aimlessly ran your hand through his hair as you chatted with the others.

"Bus is here." Hoseok said and everyone stood up. As promised, Jungkook sat by your side.

"Jeon, you better stop your puppy games. We all know what you're playing at, you sneak." Taehyung growled.

"What?"

"You're purposely acting like you don't want to go to school and throwing a puppy tantrum, knowing (y/n) will baby you and give you affection! You're such a liar!" Jin rolled his eyes.

"Well, even if you guys do out me, look who's hand she's holding. So suck it!" Jungkook taunted. He even turned around when you were distracted to stick his tongue out at his hyungs. You, on the other hand, was just imagining what will happen when you arrive at school, not wanting any more drama this semester.

"Are you working tonight?" Yoongi asked. You shook your head.

"I had to tell May that there was a family emergency outside of Korea, which is why I left earlier than what I told her. Thankfully she bought it. I return to work tomorrow." You sighed, not liking that you lied.

"Things happen, it's okay." Jungkook squeezed your hand. When the bus stopped, you all headed to school.

"Good morning, Principal Park." The 8 of you bowed to the principal who was standing by the gates.

"Morning. Follow me to my office, please." He waved at all of you to follow him. Turning to exchange looks with the boys, you all trailed behind him to the office. As you walked, other students stared at the group of you.

"Come in." Opening the door to his office, he let all of you in before shutting the door. There were 8 of you and only 2 chairs so you opted to stand instead. Principal Park sighed tiredly, sitting down on his cushy chair and lacing his fingers, leaning against them.

"So... I was told to inform you, or update you, about the situation that happened during the exam period." He looked up.

"Thank you for not pressing charges and taking this to court, (y/n)." He stared at you.

"Sure." You didn't really know what to say at this point.

"But as advised by the police, we are still to do something about the bullying situation here. You are not a problematic student and you get good grades, a model student. The perpetrators of your accident will face school disciplinary action. They will be suspended for two weeks and, where your safety is concerned, they will be moved to another class." Principal Park informed.

"Thank you." You bowed your head.

"You may go to class." Principal Park dismissed all of you. The boys led you out and you were relieved that the hallways were already empty.

"You okay?" Jimin rubbed your arm. You nodded your head, clearing out your locker a little.

"I'll be fine, don't worry. We won't have to see her for the first two weeks so we get our lunch spot back. Let's go to class now." You smiled and headed to class with them. As you entered, the other students stopped and stared. Even the teacher cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Please take your seats." She nodded over to your empty desks. You were right, for the rest of the day, you didn't see Kira or anyone from her group.

"I'm enjoying this." Taehyung grinned as he leaned back against the tree. All the students made sure to avoid you and the boys. You chuckled and placed a piece of meat into your mouth.

"You're just as messy as we are." Yoongi reached out to removed a rice grain from the corner of your lip.

The day passed really quick thanks to the lack of drama. It was only after dinner that you wanted to go out to get some fresh air.

"Can I go visit my house?" You asked the boys. Their eyes travelled to the picture of you and your grandfather that you had in your hands.

"Sure." They stood up.

"Can I go... alone? I would just like to be with my grandfather for a while." You whispered. They sat back down and nodded, respecting your want for some privacy and alone time. Venturing through the woods, you came back to where your shared cabin with your grandfather once stood. You smiled sadly, staring at the pile of blackened, burnt wood.

"This happened to our home, grandpa." You looked up at the sky. It was still sad to realise that people that you don't even know would go to this extent of trying to harm you.

*crunch*

"Guys, I said I wanted to be alone." You chuckled, turning around as you heard footsteps. But you froze at what was in front of you.

"Hello." The person waved and almost immediately, you blacked out.

————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 795 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
49.2K 2.7K 22
[Book 1 of A Chaotic Serendipity] when omega Park Jimin chooses two Alphas at the mating festival it becomes the rarest bond seen in decades. contai...
85.8K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
724 59 11
๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜. ๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ - ๐—๐—ž ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ...