Confessions of the Past

Por ooohjiminah_

Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to gradua... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
EPILOGUE

Chapter Nineteen

1.8K 86 10
Por ooohjiminah_

————

The boys just want to spend quality time with you. What better way to do that than to spend the day at the beach and then going for your first ever dinner date together?

————

After going to that house with the boys' mother, you felt a lot better. You felt a lot more reassured and you had more will power to be stronger. The boys could see that too and they were glad that their families were able to make you feel better, even if they didn't know what upset you in the first place.

"Where's (y/n)?" Namjoon asked Yoongi. The older nodded over to your figure, who was smiling and listening to the gardener explain things about the flowers.

"She really loves the garden." Yoongi chuckled.

"She's there every free minute she has." Taehyung smiled fondly as your smile got bigger when the gardener handed you a light purple rose. You held the flower and turned your head to see the boys all staring at you.

"Hello." You gave a shy wave.

"She's so cute." Jimin chuckled as the 6 of them waved back at you. Wait, 6 of them? The boys looked forward to see a fairly large, dark grey wolf pad over to you. You felt something touch the back of your thigh and turned around. Smiling, you bent down and stroked Jungkook's fur, showering him in light kisses as he basked in the affection.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" The 6 older wolves scowled at their sly maknae.

"Isn't this pretty, Koo?" You held the rose out to him. He sniffed it curiously, letting out a cute sneeze from the excessive pollen.

"Oops." You chuckled, stroking his head. The gardener bowed and returned to work while you sat on the stone bench. Jungkook placed his head on your thigh, wanting all your attention.

"Why are you acting all puppy, Koo?" You smiled.

*bark*

Looking up, you jumped slightly to see 6 other wolves staring at you, their tails wagging in anticipation. You blinked in confusion as Taehyung suddenly pushed Jungkook's head off, each paw resting on your thigh as he stood on his hind legs. He barked happily, his tongue hanging out.

"Yes, Tae?" You giggled as he licked your cheek. Jungkook huffed in annoyance at how his brother easily pushed him away and took all your attention.

"Shall we go for a walk at the beach?" You asked.

"Yeah! We can go for a swim!" Jimin jumped up and down. You giggled and they followed you but they stuck so close that you tripped and almost fell but ended up being draped over Namjoon's body.

"You guys are tripping me!" You giggled as you pushed yourself up. Yoongi sat by your side, eyes following your hands, as you dug through your luggage.

"Umm..." You turned back to look at him and he blinked at you, tilting his head cutely.

"Can I help you with anything?" You asked. He shook his head.

"Alright then. Get changed." You ruffled his hair and grabbed some clothes out, going into the bathroom to change. You closed the door before Yoongi could shift back into his human form since you knew he would be totally bare and you were not ready to see that yet. You changed into your swimsuit, pulling your dress over it.

"Yoongs? Are you changed? Can I open the door?" You knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, yeah." You heard his nonchalant voice and opened the door. He pulled his black shirt over his head, running a hand through his messy hair. You grabbed your things and went out with him.

"Let's go!" You took the two vans that the boys drove here in. When the vans stopped, Namjoon opened the door for you to come out.

"The beach!" Hoseok screamed and all of them, except Yoongi, ran onto the white sand. Yoongi rolled his eyes at his brothers' behaviours and held your hand, heading to find a nice spot with you. He laid out the mat and sat down, patting the space beside you.

"Not gonna swim?" You asked.

"Hate the water." He grumbled, looking away. It was obvious, he wasn't a fan of the beach.

"Aww, Yoongles. I'll just keep you company then." You squished both his cheeks in your hands, cooing at him. He scowled and slapped your hands away with the most annoyed look ever.

"I told you to stop calling me that." He scoffed.

"Okay... Yoongo Boongo." You snickered. Suddenly, you were being hauled off the sand as Yoongi held you in a bridal position.

"W-Wait! Where are you going?! What are you doing?! Wait! Yoongi!" You screamed as you saw him head closer to the water. Instinctively, your arms wound themselves around his neck. If he was going to throw you into the water, you were taking him down with you. Your 6 other mates who were supposedly supposed to protect you just watched on.

"You guys are supposed to protect me!" You pointed at them as they all burst out laughing, falling onto the sand.

"Are you sorry?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. You looked away, pursing your lips. Yoongi scared you by doing a fake drop, making you scream in fear once again like before.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" You shouted, wailing.

"Give me a kiss." He gave a smug smile. You rolled your eyes and gave him multiple pecks. Chuckling, Yoongi walked back and set you back down on the mat. You immediately rained slaps on him.

"So mean!" You grunted. Seeing the other boys all play in the water, you wanted to go swimming too.

"I'm gonna swim." You removed your dress. Yoongi's eyes widened as the sight of your black high waisted two piece.

"Where are you going?" He grabbed your wrist.

"Swimming? We're at the beach, Yoongs!" You chuckled and his hand fell limp. He knew the others were going to have the same thoughts as him. It was confirmed when they stopped wrestling one another and stared at you with wide eyes and slightly opened mouths.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Taehyung was the first to freak out. Yoongi smirked at his brother's reaction.

"Geez, you didn't have to shout. I'm going swimming. That's why we're at the beach right?" You frowned slightly. Taehyung's eyebrow twitched slightly. You shrugged and tied your hair up, waddling in the water.

"Jungkook." Taehyung pointed.

"What- JUNGKOOK!" You squealed as Jungkook threw you over his shoulder and led you back to where Yoongi sat.

"Back so soon?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, bub. You're not going to be walking around dressed like that." Jimin came and sat in front of you, ruffling your hair. Says him, who is dressed in a muscle tank that is now see through because of the water.

"I just want to swim."

"Not in that though. We can't have other males looking up our beautiful mate." Namjoon grinned. Hoseok whistled and Taehyung trotted over in his wolf form. He stepped into the space between your crossed legs, pressing his entire wolf body against your front in an attempt to block other people from seeing your skin. You shook your head.

"Here, jagi. Cheer you up a little." Jin held out an iced lolli to you. You grinned and received it, enjoying the cold sweet treat.

*Whine*

Taehyung pawed your thigh for some. You broke some off, letting it rest in your hand as he licked it gently. Namjoon stayed by your side, leaning back on his palms as he watched you interact with Taehyung.

"Enough sun for the day?" You asked.

"Yeah. I'd much rather spend time with my mate." Namjoon smiled back and Taehyung barked in agreement. You chuckled and wiped your hands, subconsciously stroking Taehyung's fur as you watched Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin play frisbee on the beach.

"I may just take a nap." You laid down, putting your head in Namjoon's lap. Taehyung moved and placed his head on your stomach.

With dark clouds starting to roll in, you knew it was time to go home. You could continued your nap there instead. You and the boys packed up and headed home.

"Actually, (y/n). We would like to take you out tonight for dinner." Hoseok said. You tilted your head in confusion as you walked up to the house with them.

"We want to take you out on a date." Jimin explained further.

"Oh!" You finally understood.

"Yeah, we haven't really gone out on a legit date as lovers, with everything that has been happening. So we all talked and think that you deserve a nice dinner date. I mean, you said we haven't asked you out officially. (y/n), would you like to go on a date with us?" Namjoon asked on behalf of all the boys, who were now staring at you.

"You know I was just kidding but sure, I would love to have dinner with you all." You giggled.

"But I have to ask my mates first." You tapped your chin.

"Oh, I'm sure they will be fine with it. Even if they're not, it'll be our little secret then." Jungkook kissed your cheek, nuzzling his cheek against yours lovingly. You laughed and pushed him away.

"I'm gonna shower then." You went to take a nice bath to get rid of all the salt water and sand. Namjoon greeted you when you came out.

"Strawberries and peaches." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around you, pressing his forehead against yours.

"What?"

"You smell like strawberries and peaches. Mates always smell different to one another. When we knew you were our mate, you smelled like strawberries and peaches, not like a normal human would smell. I don't know if we smell different to you." He explained. You shyly leaned in to sniff him.

"Pinewood? With some vanilla? I thought it was just the cologne you guys use that make you all smell like a nice candle." You blinked innocently.

"Of course, only our mate would compare us to scented candles." He ruffled your hair.

"Stop teasing me. Not all of us are as smart as you, Joon."

"You're just cute, babe. But I was sent to give you this." He picked up a box and gave it to you. You released him and opened the box. Inside was another beautiful dress. But it was simpler, a dark blue body con, short tube dress.

"It's pretty. I love this. Thank you." You hugged him. This dress was very much more your style, simpler.

"I'll let the princess get ready then. Yoongi was telling us how you don't like heels so we got you these." He gave you the box, which was a white Doc Marten Chelsea boot. Pecking your cheek again, he left the room. You got dressed, did your make up and wore your shoes. It was simple but you felt like a million bucks, thanks to your boys.

Grabbing what you needed, you left the room and headed down. The boys all melted when they saw you. No matter what you wore, you never failed to take their breath away.

"Our mate is truly stunning." Jin held your hands in his. You smiled shyly. Yoongi tilted your chin up to give you a light peck.

"We should go before we're late for our reservations." Jimin checked his phone. Instead of driving, the boys called for two cars to come pick you up.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"You'll see." Hoseok lifted your hand to his lips, kissing the back of it.

"Princes, princess. Your table is this way." The manager bowed. You felt weird, no one has called your princess yet. That title made you feel different. You kept a straight face as you walked through the dining hall, the other customers all turning their heads to stare at the princes and their mate.

"They're staring." You whispered to Taehyung.

"Because you're so beautiful. But they can't have you because you're ours. You're mine." He leaned into your ear, his hand resting on your lower back.

"Please let us know when you're ready to order." The manager led you all to a private room. There were 4 seats on both sides of the cloth covered table. It was Jungkook, Namjoon, you and Yoongi on one side, the rest on the other.

"This place is expensive." You thought out loud.

"Don't worry, jagi. Just order what you'd like." Yoongi put an arm over the back of your chair as he browsed through the menu. Honestly, you didn't know what to order because there were so many foreign words that you didn't understand. You have never been to such a high class, fancy restaurant before so this was all very new to you.

"Need help?" Namjoon leaned over.

"I don't really know what all this is." You told the boys, blushing.

"Alright, we'll order for you then." Jimin smiled. When the waiter came, the boys all ordered their own preferred kinds of steak. Namjoon ordered for you, you didn't know what he ordered.

"How many glasses?" The waiter asked.

"8, please." Jungkook said. The waiter bowed and soon returned with 8 wine glasses. You have never had wine before but this was a new experience so you were willing to try it. He poured some and let Yoongi taste some before Yoongi gave a thumbs up. The glasses of wine were passed out to everyone.

"To, our beautiful mate and our first date." Hoseok chuckled.

"Thank you." You blushed as they all clinked their glasses together before taking a sip. It was good, the sweetness of the wine along with the slight but nice burn down your throat.

"Like it?" Jin asked. You nodded your head. All of you chatted as the appetisers came. There was some variety in them.

"Marinated raw tuna. Try it." Taehyung encouraged.

"It's good." You were pleasantly surprised by the taste. It was nice and unlike anything you have ever tried before. The boys all smiled when they saw how much you enjoyed it.

"Try this." Namjoon held his fork out to you. You coughed a little before leaning in to eat the food off his fork. Following suit, the other members with different dishes began to hold ther forks out to you, hoping that you would take their offer. You blinked in surprise while Namjoon rolled his eyes with a shake of his head at his pack.

"Here are the mains." Waiters came in with your mains. You watched, mesmerised as Yoongi handsomely tasted a new kind of wind and discussed with the manager how it needs to 'breathe' before it can be drunk.

"Are you checking me out?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"N-No!" You stuttered, looking away.

"The Miyazaki Wagyu?" The waiter asked. Jin gestured to you and the waiter placed the plate in front of you with a bow. Did they just order you the most expensive steak on the menu?

"Isn't this the most expensive?" You hissed.

"Just enjoy it, babes." Jungkook chuckled, sipping his wine. You cut into your steak and placed it into your mouth. It was so flavourful, soft and just melted in your mouth. You had to resist the urge to let out happy sounds of contentment at the taste. Yoongi chuckled.

"Good?"

"It's the best steak I've ever had." You nodded.

"That's good to hear." Yoongi patted your head. He sliced a piece of his steak, which was different from you, and placed it on your plate. It was really good too. You were really enjoying the time with them.

————

"Hehe." You poked Jimin's cheek.

"Who's the genius who let her finish the wine?" Jin sighed. You hummed as you hugged Jimin, nuzzling your face into his neck. Jimin wrapped an arm around your waist to hold you steady. You had insisted to sit on his lap because you wanted to 'squish his cheeks' and the boys were apparently bullies for 'trying to separate you from squishing'.

"I'm happy." You sang.

"You are?" Jimin stroked your head. You nodded your head happily, staring into his eyes.

"Shh... I have to tell you a secret." You messily placed your hands over his mouth. Jimin chuckled, gently grasping your wrists to pull your hands away from touching his face.

"What secret?"

"Shh! I'm trying to tell my secret." You frowned. He held his hands up in defence. Taehyung, who was sitting next to Jimin, watched on in amusement.

"Okay, you... cannot tell anyone! Shh, I actually have 7 boyfriends! And! And! That's not all... You cannot tell them, okay? Promise me. I really, really, like REALLY like them." You giggled to yourself.

"We promise not to tell." Taehyung smiled.

"Okie, I'm-I'm trusting you. You know, they're so cool. You wouldn't believe me but they're werewolves! Werewolves are real, you know?!" You gasped.

"Really?!" The boys played along.

"Uh huh. My 7 boyfriends are werewolves. But... But you can't tell anyone. I-I don't want people to know... Because... I don't want them to leave me. I-I've been alone for... uhh... years. And-And now, they're all I have. I-If they leave me, I'll be alone again. A-And, I'll get sad. No one wants to be my friend... except them." You said sadly.

"We'll be your friends." Jimin told you.

"Really?" You looked up at them with sparkly eyes. They nodded their heads, a part of them feeling sad by what you just spilt to them.

"Okay. But I have to ask m-my boyfriends first. I think! They don't like me having other boys as friends. But they're nice! So don't worry. They will say okay." You giggled.

"The other day... in the toilet... some girls were saying that I'm supposed to make my mates s-stronger. But... I'm human, so I made them weaker."

"They said that?" Taehyung held your hand.

"Uh huh. I was really sad... after that. Because I-I don't want to hurt my ma-mates. They're EVERYTHING to me. I-I even dodges Kookie's hug because I thought that m-maybe... it's true that I am not right f-for them." You unknowingly shed some tears, which Taehyung wiped.

"So that's why she was sad." Jimin said.

"Poor (y/n)." Taehyung whimpered.

"But I'm okay now! I love my boyfriends. They're nice. They also feed me yummy foods!" You continued to laugh, making them smile softly. As the car stopped, Jungkook came to carry you.

"Wee!" You cheered as Jungkook carried you upstairs. The other boys looked on in amusement. They all adored the drunk version of you. Jungkook went upstairs and got a maid to come in to change you. He washed up as you got changed. You were dressed in Jungkook's big hoodie and some shorts. Jungkook came out and joined you in bed.

"I love you." Jungkook leaned in to give you a kiss but you covered your mouth with your hands.

"I can't! I have boyfriends! 7 of them!" You shook your head.

"I'm sure they won't mind." Jungkook gave an amused laugh, trying to give you another kiss but you placed your hands on his chest to stop him.

"Nooo! I only love them! I'm sorry, mister. If they know, they'll hurt you! Real bad." You scolded. Jungkook huffed, clicking his tongue in disbelief. He laid down beside you, making you face him.

"Koo?" You called. He hummed in reply.

"I love you." You giggled shyly. Jungkook lifted his head and you boldly pressed your lips against his. He squeezed your waist as you pulled away to breathe. He moved you close to him until his big body was almost draped over you. Softly, he began to hum to lull you to sleep.

"Jungkook, hyungs. We need to talk." Jungkook heard Taehyung.

————

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.9K 148 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...
34.2K 2K 30
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
7.7K 760 31
Book 2 of 'Flames' "You're the only one who can calm him down Indigo, help him!" As Namjoon started to be the alpha again, he learns how to be open...
385K 22.1K 64
[COMPLETED] Cover by @/nightingales- "Did it mean nothing to you, Yoongi?! Were all those afternoons we spent together just a part of your games!? Wa...