Confessions of the Past

De ooohjiminah_

Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to gradua... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
EPILOGUE

Chapter Eighteen

1.8K 86 9
De ooohjiminah_

————

Chapter warning(s): Just some mean stuff being said about the reader (gossip). Please read at your own discretion.

Words make you feel like you're not enough but you know, you need to push through it all. To give you some encouragement, the mothers decide to bring you to a place that has remained hidden for years.

————

"Will you be joining us for dinner tonight?" Jin's mother asked the boys. They all looked at you, who blinked in confusion.

"What do you say?" Taehyung asked you. Were they seriously asking you for what you wanted in front of their parents? You tilted your head in confusion while the pairs of parents laughed at how whipped their sons were for their human mate.

"We should." You nodded.

"Let's have dinner at 8pm then." Namjoon smiled and the mother all squealed in excitement as they left all of you.

"Where are the going?" You asked.

"Back to their homes, silly. This is actually our place. They just came to greet us when we arrived." Jin ruffled your head and your jaw dropped slightly. This grand mansion was only inhabited by your 7 mates, who are hardly around? Along with the maids and butlers that already live here. You seriously underestimated their wealth.

"You can have your own room, if you'd like." Namjoon patted your head with an adoring smile.

"WHY'D YOU TELL HER THAT?!" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"NICE GOING, HYUNG!" Taehyung scowled.

"I don't usually side with the maknaes... but what the hell, Namjoon?" Yoongi glared at the leader.

"Umm, guys?" You waved a hand in front of their faces as they all sent Namjoon dirty looks. They broke away from their internal conversation and smiled at you, praying that you don't choose to room alone for the rest of your stay here.

"Sorry, babes." Jungkook smiled.

"I was just saying that I can room alone if I'm too much of a bother to you guys. I know how having your own space and privacy is important." You chuckled and the boys were almost screaming at you.

"YOU'RE NO BOTHER AT ALL!" Jimin yelled.

"U-Uh, o-okay." You stuttered, a little surprised by their sudden outburst and volume. They smiled in triumph and Yoongi was the first to grab your hand, dragging you to his room. Without the boys knowing, he had already instructed for your bags to be placed in his room. Despite protests from the others, Yoongi slammed his door close.

"Unfair, hyung!" You heard Hoseok shout.

"Wow, this is very much like your other room." You giggled when you noticed how everything was dark and monochrome like his bedroom back home.

"We need a nap." Yoongi placed his hands on your hips.

"But we haven't unpacked." You pointed at both your luggages that sat in the corner neatly. Yoongi waved them off with a lazy yawn and pulled you onto his bed gently.

"Sleep." Yoongi hugged you.

"At least let me shower. The car ride made me sweaty." You giggled.

"Ugh, fine. You and your needs." Yoongi rolled his eyes. You slapped his arm as you picked up a towel and some clothes to go shower. Just to be nice, you took a quick shower, knowing Yoongi wanted to cuddle with you. You showered and blow dried your hair.

"Are you done?" Yoongi drowned out, knocking on the door.

"I'm done, Yoongs." You opened the door. Once again, he grabbed you by the waist and almost threw you onto the bed, making you squeal in surprise at his sudden strength.

"Nap. Now." He demanded, sliding his arm under your head and pulling you close. You chuckled as you felt him nuzzle his face in your hair. With his warmth and scent, you were able to fall asleep again. Yoongi opened his eyes and watched you sleep for a few minutes. A small smile appeared on his lips as he fawned over how innocent you looked.

"I love you." He whispered, giving you a gentle peck on the cheek.

When you woke up, you were alone in Yoongi's room. You sat up and noticed a note placed on the nightstand.

'Sorry you had to wake up alone, love. There were some stuff that needed to be settled. The boys and I prepared a little something for you in my closet. You can't miss it. - Yoongs'

Standing up, you headed over to the walk in and saw a brown clothing protector hanging right in the middle. He was right, you couldn't miss it.

"What is this?" You thought out loud as you unzipped it. It was a beautiful, flowy baby pink dress. Your fingers ran against the satin skirt as your heart warmed at the fact that your boys picked this dress out for you. You closed the closet door and changed.

"(y/n)." Yoongi was back in the room as you stepped out. He turned around to see you in your dress.

"Is it okay?" You asked nervously.

"Forgive me, jagi. You just look so beautiful, I'm speechless." He stepped closer to you, putting his arms around your waist. You giggled, cheeks turning red with embarrassment from his compliments.

"Don't be shy. You're absolutely stunning." Yoongi kissed your nose.

"Stop." You whined, making him chuckle. Yoongi stepped into his closet to change as you did your make up.

"Hyung! Did you see my- woah." Jungkook froze in his tracks when he saw you. You smiled at his appearance and stood up from the chair you were sitting on to do your make up.

"You're so pretty!" Jungkook shot his signature bunny smile.

"You look good too, Koo." You complimented with a light smile. He wasn't dressed in a full suit but smart casual with dress pants and a button up shirt. His usual messy, long hair was combed back and styled nicely. Jungkook hugged your waist, spinning your around. You shrieked in laughter, making a panicked Yoongi come out.

"You scared me! Be careful not the ruin her dress." Yoongi scolded the maknae.

"I was looking for cufflinks but ran into a goddess." Jungkook sent you a teasing smile. Your cheeks flared up once again as you slapped his arm while he snickered.

"Stop it. I can't handle all this cheesiness." You put your hands over your burning cheeks in a lame attempt to hide them.

"You're just beautiful, babes." Jungkook kissed your temple.

"Here." Yoongi gave Jungkook some cufflinks and the maknae gave you another peck before leaving. Yoongi rolled his eyes, shaking his head. He held your hand and led you out. Judging by how you were dressed and how the boys were dressed, maybe this was more than a casual family dinner.

"How fancy is the dinner?" You whispered.

"Don't worry. It's just an image thing. You know, it's been a while since we've been back so naturally, people may want to meet us." Yoongi explained.

"I see. What do I have to do?"

"Relax, jagi. Just be yourself. You're the princes' mate and your personality already shines so bright. People will naturally fall in love with you." Yoongi reassured, making your heart flutter.

"Wow, Kookie was not kidding." You greeted the other boys.

"Told ya!" Jungkook smiled.

"We did a good job picking the dress out." Jin commented and Hoseok nodded in agreement. It seemed like a funny mental image of 7 boys shopping and picking out a woman's dress. Someone wrapped an arm around you and you looked up to meet eyes with Namjoon. He smiled softly at you, his dimple popping through.

"My mate is so beautiful." He squeezed your waist lightly.

"Thank you. You all look good as well." You smiled at them. Namjoon held his arm out and you grasped it. Taehyung came to take your other arm as they led you to the big dining room.

"(y/n)! Oh my, you're gorgeous!" The mothers stole you away, showering you in hugs and compliments while the sons scowled.

"Thank you. The boys picked this dress out." You gestured to the boys.

"Is that so? I guess that proves that they do have taste. And that reassures us that they do know how to care for their mate." Yoongi's mother giggled, stroking your head softly.

"The boys do take very good care of me." You smiled.

"They better!" Jimin's mother said. The boys, knowing that their mothers wouldn't let you go so soon, went to greet their fathers, as well as some guests that their parents invited. It was more like an intimate get together rather than the family reunion dinner that you imagined.

"We heard about what happened back at your home. We're sorry to hear that." Jin's mother rubbed your hands.

"It's okay. Things happen for a reason, I guess." You forced a smile.

"She's so strong and optimistic." The mother softened. They led you away to sit down so they could chat with you more and learn more about you without their pesky sons.

"Mothers, can we have our mate back please?" Yoongi stepped in to rescue you. Hoseok held his hand out to you to pull you up.

"Oh, party poopers." The mothers shook their heads. You giggled and gave them a quick wave before you were whisked away by your 7 mates, who have been wanting your attention for the entire night. Jin held a plate for you as you strolled along the buffet table. Well, it ended up with him mostly piling foods he wanted you to try.

"That's too much, Jinnie!" You laughed.

"We'll share." He chuckled. You sat down with them to eat. Even as you ate, people came to greet you. You made sure to carry yourself well and not make yourself look lower despite being a human.

"I love this fierce side of you." Taehyung whispered.

"It's not fierce." You replied.

"Whatever it is, I like it." Taehyung leaned forward to give you a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm going to the washroom." You stood up and excused yourself. You entered the stall and did your business. But as you were leaving, you heard some voices outside, by the sinks.

"Did you see the princes' supposed mate? That human?" A voice said.

"Absolutely shameful. They are the princes. They are supposed to be leading the werewolves against the humans, who want to hunt us. And yet, their mate is a human? That's absolutely ridiculous. Humans shouldn't even be allowed to enter here." Another replied.

"She's probably some pity case. There's no way she is the princes' mate. They must have been blinded by something." The first voice continued.

"Whatever it is. Even if she is really their mate, there is no way some small, defenceless human from nowhere is getting my respect. She is not welcomed here, in our pack." The second voice scoffed.

"The princes obviously deserve someone better. Their mate is supposed to make them stronger. Not weaker. " The two girls left.

Your hand fell from the stall handle as you sat back on the closed lid. Whatever they said, was right. How could you, a measly human, be a mate to the 7 princes of one of the strongest werewolf packs ever? You must be delusional to think that you could ever match up to them. Mates were supposed to strengthen one another.

"Where is she?" Jimin asked when he noticed that you weren't back from the washroom yet.

"We should go check on her." Hoseok stood up but some girls blocked his way. They were the daughters of the wealthier, more influential families of the pack that just so happen to be friends with their parents.

"Care to dance?" They asked the boys.

"Something is wrong." Yoongi murmured, a weird feeling in his chest. Before they could move away, their phones simultaneously buzzed.

'Wasn't feeling well so I'm heading back upstairs. Don't worry about me. Enjoy your dinner. - (y/n)'

The boys all looked at each other, something was obviously wrong. Not even paying attention to those girls, the boys went to find their parents to excuse themselves from the party to look for you. Of course, the boys' mothers were concerned of your sudden illness as well.

"Don't worry. We'll check on her and call a physician if we need to." Namjoon assured and they left.

In fact, you hadn't even gone upstairs. Shoes in your hand, you walked along the big garden in the backyard of the mansion. The smell of fresh cut grass and all the flowers filled your senses.

"It's so beautiful." You held one of the flowers in your hands. The night air was cool with an occasional breeze but it was very quiet.

"Their mate is supposed to make them stronger. Not weaker."

You sighed as you found a random stone bench and sat down. Usually, you didn't get affected by people's words. Having been bullied, you were always one to ignore them and push on but with everything going on recently, you were just feeling more vulnerable than usual. Sighing, you looked up at all the stars in the sky and the bright moon.

"(y/n)!" Someone called you and you turned your head to see your 7 mates rushing to you. They all had worried looks on their face. Once again, you were reminded of just how weak you made them.

"We looked for you upstairs but you weren't there." Jin panted. You remained silent, standing up from your seat.

"Sorry."

"We were so worried." Jungkook reached out to hug you but your arms just stayed by your side. Feeling you just stay stiff as a board, he pulled away with hurt in his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Your eyes shifted. The boys were always the first to call you out on a lie but they knew that something was seriously bothering you and didn't want to push you further. You didn't even need to say anything, they could feel all the emotions you were feeling.

"I'm just tired. Sorry to worry you." You forced your best smile.

"Let's get you to bed then." Jimin said softly, holding his hand out to you. You stared at it for two seconds and they all sensed your hesitation but you slipped your hand into his, letting him lead you away.

"I'll go wash up." With a set of clothes in your hands, you disappeared into Jimin's bathroom. The wolves felt that if anyone could comfort you best, it would be him.

"Done." You came out. Jimin went in after you to take a shower. You stood in the small balcony attached to his room.

"What did they say?"

"They told me that I'll never be good enough. That I will never have friends. I don't want to be alone, grandpa." You sniffled and your grandfather wrapped his arms around you, pulling you onto his lap. Even with your smaller arms, you tried to hug his larger frame. You buried your face into his chest as he stroked the back of your head.

"They don't know you. Why are you letting them tell you that you aren't good enough? Maybe they don't want to be your friends now but you never know what's going to happen in the future." He comforted.

"Do you think I'm enough?" You looked up at him.

"If I didn't think you were good enough, would you be sitting here in my lap? You're all I need, darling." He cooed, tucking a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Really?"

"Trust me, princess. You'll never have to walk alone." He pressed a kiss to your forehead.

Soft hands cupping your cheeks pulled you out of your flashback. Your eyes met with Jimin's ones, filled with warmth and concern. Jimin didn't say a word, just gently wiping the one tear that fell from your eyes. He pulled your head to hold you against his chest.

"What's wrong, my angel?" He whispered.

"Grandpa." You repeated over and over again.

-

You woke up early the next morning, slipping out of Jimin's grasp. You brushed your teeth and stared at your exhausted expression. Sighing, you changed out of your sleepwear and padded downstairs.

"(y/n)! You're up early. Are you feeling better?" Hoseok's mother greeted you.

"Yes. I'm sorry for leaving the party like that. It was very unprofessional of me." You gave a deep bow.

"Oh, sweetie. Don't worry, it's just a dinner. We actually came early to have breakfast with all of you and check on you as well. We know that it can be intimidating and overwhelming with everything." Jungkook's mother gave you a tight hug. You melted in her embrace, your shaky hands wrapping themselves around her.

"You're so cute." Yoongi's mother cooed.

"Sorry, I have never felt what a mother's hug felt like before." You blushed, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Stop apologising! And we'll give you all the hugs you want. You don't even have to ask." Taehyung's mother patted your shoulder. You sat down with them as the butlers and maid served breakfast.

"We actually have somewhere to bring you later." Jimin's mother winked at you, making you blink.

"Right, we do! But let's eat breakfast first." Jin's mother giggled and you gave a small smile, picking up your fork to dig into your breakfast. The boys all remained asleep, not knowing that you were spending some time with their mothers, who easily provided comfort.

"Let's go. Tell the boys we brought their mate out." Namjoon's mother told the butler, who bowed respectfully. You wore your shoes and left with them. It only took a short car journey.

"We're here." The chauffeur opened the door for you to step out.

"Where are we?" You asked them.

"You'll see." Taehyung's mother placed her hands on your shoulders and led you towards the house. It was a small house with two floors but it seems like there were no inhabitants. Why did they bring you here?

"I have the keys." Namjoon's mother opened the door for you. You stepped inside and looked around.

"What...?" Your eyes found a particular photo that hung on the wall. Your eyes widened as you stepped closer and inspected the photo. Reaching up, you took the framed photo off the wall. It was the exact same photo that once sat on your nightstand back at home. Looking at the photo, you looked back at the 7 mothers.

"W-Why is my photo here?"

"This is your grandfather's home." Yoongi's mother spoke softly.

"He kept his home, even after leaving with you for so many years. He was planning to bring you here, one day. Or in case he ever needed a second place to go to." Hoseok's mother explained.

"The boys do not know of this. Your grandfather wanted to keep it a secret so he only told us." Jin's mother said.

"Go on. Look around." Jungkook's mother encouraged. You headed upstairs to see just two bedrooms. Heading into one, you knew that your grandfather prepared this room for you. Some items were exact replicas of what you had in your previous room.

"He would always let me wear his jacket. I thought it was missing." You stood in what you assumed would have been his room, holding the dark green jacket that hung by his closet.

"When you said trust in your plans, this is what you meant, huh?" You fell back onto his bed.

"I'm ready to go." You came back down.

"Here, take this. So you can come back whenever you'd like." Namjoon's mother handed you the keys to the house. You held it tightly in your palm.

"Thank you." You hugged her.

"(y/n), I may not be your grandfather but we know that he would be so proud of you. What you have accomplished, where you are now. You're so strong and optimistic, you have made our boys so happy. Just seeing how genuine their smiles are when they are around you tells us that you really are meant to be. Your grandfather would be so happy." Yoongi's mother stroked your head.

"Really?"

"Of course. The moon goddess chose you for a reason, she wouldn't choose you if she didn't think you couldn't do it." Jimin's mother giggled.

"It doesn't matter if you're human or werewolf, you complete them and nobody, nothing, will take that away from you." Taehyung's mother tapped your nose lightly.

————

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

51.8K 2.2K 59
[OT7] [omegaverse] 💜 Jimin always wants to find a home and wants to be loved. But he doesn't know how to be able to love or how to accept them beca...
86.2K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
20.3K 1K 42
If Taehyung and Jungkook were to describe in colors; they would be found on the opposite side of a spectrum. They never see anything eye to eye, And...
56K 2K 32
y/n has just transferred to another hospital after given the opportunity to be a paediatric doctor in a very well known hospital. On her first day...