Confessions of the Past

By ooohjiminah_

Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to gradua... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
EPILOGUE

Chapter Eleven

2.6K 112 5
By ooohjiminah_

————

Each day that you spend with the boys, you learn a lot more about them and slowly find yourself falling for each of their charms, no matter how different they are from you.

————

"I'm bored." Jungkook groaned, rolling over Jin's back.

"Yah! Get off me!" Jin exclaimed with a frown and lifted his back to push the youngest off him. You couldn't help but laugh, even as humans, Jungkook would always find a way to disturb Jin.

"Jungkook, we're all trying to study here. Exams are coming up soon." Namjoon lectured. Jungkook pouted, scrunching his nose at the leader before he scooted up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pressing his cheek against your back.

"Stop it. You're not a pup anymore." Taehyung pulled the end Jungkook's hoodie in an attempt to separate him from you.

"I-It's okay." Your cheeks heated up slightly at Jungkook's close contact with yours.

"See? My mate likes it when I do this." Jungkook sang in a teasing way, making you choke. The others all sent him disapproving looks. This was how it was, the boys would come to your cabin study with you or you would go to their's.

"I can't get this..." You frowned slightly.

"Come here, let me see. I'll check your workings." Namjoon leaned in and you showed him your book. Your answers for the math questions just couldn't match the answer sheet and it was really annoying you. You knew Namjoon was smart. He had a high IQ and always scored full marks for all his tests. Namjoon scanned through all your workings.

"There's an error in your method. Do it this way." He wrote it out for you.

"I see." You put the numbers in and he watched over you, guiding you when you got stuck or confused.

"You're a genius!" Grabbing his face, you gave him a big kiss on the cheek. But of course, as usual, you realised what you did and pulled away in embarrassment. Namjoon just blinked in shock while the others stared.

"I'm a genius too. Do I get a kiss?" Jimin smiled up at you.

"Uh... I need to go..." You lied and tried to stand up but forgot that Jungkook's arms were around your waist. The boys knew for a fact that you were working lesser shifts at the cafe because of your exams.

"Come on, you can't be showing favouritism this early in our relationship." Hoseok teased and you blushed.

"R-Relationship? You guys didn't even ask me out properly!" You blurted in an attempt to defend yourself but you were soon caged between Taehyung and Jungkook. They were staring at you with such a different look and Taehyung held his cheek out to you.

"You're already our mate. It's fated." Yoongi snorted, crossing his arms. He was secretly hoping for a little peck from you later too.

"Do I have too?" You squeaked.

"Unless you're saying you like Namjoon hyung more than all of us." Jimin pouted and you sighed, giving Taehyung a kiss, followed by Jimin and Jungkook then Hoseok.

"Come on, you two." You held your arms out. Jin smiled and decided to give you a peck instead while Yoongi kissed your temple. But even after he pulled away, he kept his arm around you. The younger ones have been hogging you that he wanted to have you close to him now. They pouted when they saw that Yoongi wasn't going to let you go any time soon.

"Actually, (y/n). We have something to ask you." Namjoon said and you nodded your head.

"You're curious about all our necklaces. They all represent us and each have their own colour. Only those in the royal bloodline have it." Jin explained and everyone pulled their necklaces out.

"They're pretty." You held Yoongi's black charm in your hand.

"Well, you have one too." Yoongi whispered and you stopped. You looked up at him, searching his eyes for any sign of a joke.

"You're joking."

"No, you really have one. We have been keeping yours, waiting for the time that you came into our lives. When you found out about us and everything, we were going to give it to you. " Namjoon took out a white, rectangular box.

"Open it." Hoseok encouraged. You received it with two hands, being extra careful not to drop it or anything.

"It's... beautiful. It's really mine?" You stared at the iridescent white crystal charm hanging from the black loop and looked up at them.

"Yes, it's really yours. It's a sign that you're the mate of the royal princes." Taehyung leaned back on his hands. Yoongi, being the closest, took the necklace out and you lifted your hair for him to put it around your neck, clasping it safely. You looked down at the charm.

"Thank you." You smiled up at them.

With that, you all continued studying. Jungkook constantly got up to go and get more snacks and drinks, not wanting to study anymore.

"I'm going to game." Jungkook kissed your cheek casually and saluted before going upstairs to his room. You blushed while the others shook their heads. Jungkook could do whatever he wanted. He didn't need to study or get good grades.

"Can I ask you guys something?" You spoke. They nodded their heads.

"I was researching online, which I know you guys don't really want me to since there are just a lot of false information there. But I read something about heats and/or ruts. What's that? Do you guys have it?" You asked. They choked.

"W-Well... We do. The alphas and betas go through ruts. The omegas go through heats." Namjoon said. All the boys were slightly red.

"Ruts and heats lasts for a week and it's basically our wolf side having the need to breed." Jin explained.

"Oh..." Now you were also red, realising what you asked them.

"We were going to talk to you about that when you got more comfortable since we didn't want to overload you with too much information. It wouldn't really be safe for you to be around the house when any of us are going through ruts or heats now that we have you as our mate. But don't be scared or anything, we all react to our heats differently." Jimin continued.

"I understand. So when are your ruts or heats?"

"In two weeks. We'll just have to refrain from getting too close to one another in that week of it. It gets a little more intense around the middle of the week with the full moon." Yoongi informed.

"So on that night, stay away from us." Taehyung chuckled in a serious and joking way. You nodded your head again, making a mental note.

"When is this going to be over?" Jimin whined. Truthfully, everyone was getting tired of spending their days studying. You just accepted them as mates, you should all be playing and having fun together as mates but the exams just had to suck all the fun out of it.

"Let's continue then break for dinner." Hoseok suggested and everyone agreed to that. Jungkook came back down, rubbing his eyes. He laid dow on the couch to wait for dinner.

"Shall we make ramen tonight?" Jungkook lifted his head.

"I don't mind. Yoongi and Jin are tired. They shouldn't cook." You smiled. The two older ones gave you grateful smiles.

"She's always so understanding." Yoongi softened.

"I'll cook!" Jungkook stood up and shuffled into the kitchen to start cooking ramen. Jin decided to go get some pork belly out to pan fry as well to accompany the noodles.

"Sure you don't want boiled chicken instead of the pork belly, Chim?" You nudged him while chuckling. He shot you such a dirty look, letting out a playful growl. The whole thing with the bland, boiled chicken has become an inside joke between you and Jimin now. You and him constantly teased each other about it.

"But that's how I knew it was you in my dream. The first thing you told me was no more bland chicken." You giggled.

"That's right." He pulled you back so you leaned against his chest as he hugged you. They all had a higher body temperature than humans that you were not afraid of the cold anymore.

"Dinner!" Jungkook and Jin called. Everyone went to the dining table to help. You set the table with Taehyung and Jimin while the others got drinks and the two who cooked brought the food out. There were 2 pots of ramen at each side of the table and 3 plates of meat.

"Can I get you some?" Jin smiled and you nodded, handing your empty bowl to him. He scooped some ramen in for you.

"Thank you." You took the bowl back and dug in. When Jungkook tells you he is the ramen master, best believe him because it was good noodles. Jungkook placed a piece of meat into your bowl.

"Eat up." He smiled and you nodded, putting the piece of meat into your mouth. The boys looked at you fondly. They couldn't believe you were at their table.

"It feels so right to have her here." Hoseok gushed.

"She fits right in." Taehyung smiled.

"Hey, are you guys leaving me out on one of your mental conversations again?" You scrunched your nose at them. You learnt to look out for when they were having a mind link conversation without you. They would suddenly grow quiet and they would sort of look distant when they were mind linking. Namjoon chuckled and patted your head.

"Don't worry. No bad things are being said. Trust me." He smiled, his dimple popping up.

"Alright, I trust you." You giggled.

"I'm so full. The dinner was satisfying." You said when you swallowed your remaining mouthful of noodles. Jungkook and Jin smiled at each other, happy to know you appreciated their efforts.

"You didn't eat much though." Jimin frowned slightly.

"I eat little compared to you guys because I'm not a wolf. You guys have such big appetites. I would know from experience." You chuckled and everyone laughed along.

"Let's clean up and get back to studying." Namjoon clapped his hands. Everyone helped with cleaning up. With the study period, you would stay at the boys' house quite late but you have never stayed over before. You would know when you're sleepy and leave to go home.

"Let's get it!" You sat in front of your chemistry book again.

"Hey, (y/n)-"

"Shh." Jin shushed Hoseok, pointing over to you. Your head was slowly bobbing up and down as your body swayed gently. Yoongi caught you before you could fall back and hurt yourself.

"I'll bring her to my room." Yoongi carried you up before the others could protest and brought you to his room.

"I just came to say goodnight to her." Taehyung came in and leaned down to kiss your forehead. The others came in too, doing the same as Taehyung, while Yoongi went to wash up.

"Goodnight, hyung." Jimin smiled at the older. Yoongi gave an acknowledging nod as Jimin exited the room. Unlike the others who slept without clothes, Yoongi liked sleeping in soft pyjama sets. He pulled his hoodie over his head and grabbed a set from his drawer. Looking over at your sleeping form, he was glad you were already dressed in sweats and a tee.

He climbed into bed and slid his arm under your neck so your head would rest comfortably on his shoulder and you would be tucked under his arm. A soft smile appeared on his face as he looked down at you.

You were so beautiful to him.

"Goodnight, my love." Yoongi leaned in to kiss your cheek as you snuggled closer to him.

Letting out a yawn, you slowly opened your eyes to see a chest in front of you. The peek of pale skin gave away who it was. You looked up and indeed, you saw Yoongi's sleeping face before yours.

*He's so cute.* He reminded you of a child, letting out little huffs and clearing his throat occasionally as he slept. You were lying on his arm, your body pressed to his, while his other was lazily draped over your waist. The intimacy made your cheeks heat up but at the same time, you never wanted to leave.

"SLEEPYHEADS!" Jin burst into the room. Yoongi groaned, leaning down to bury his head in your neck.

"Go away." He said to the older.

"I'm surprised they sent you in, Jin." You chuckled, stroking the back of Yoongi's head. Another thing you came to learn was no one dares to wake Yoongi up from his sleep. It's as good as suicide.

"Well, the younger ones decided to make me the sacrificial lamb this time." Jin snorted, making you laugh.

"Give us 5 minutes and we'll get up. Thanks for coming to wake us up. Your bravery is appreciated." You said and Jin chuckled before he came over to kiss your temple before leaving. When the door closed, you tried to pull away from the intimate distance but Yoongi's arms wrapped around your waist tightly to hold you in place, making you squirm.

"Yoongi! We need to get up." You argued.

"No. All we're going to do is spend the day studying." Yoongi yawned, already bored with the thought of studying the whole day.

"Well, I want to go home. I need to shower and change." You giggled, shoving his chest lightly.

"Why can't you shower here? You already slept here, in the same bed as one of us?" He raised an eyebrow and you choked. He was always so straightforward that it constantly caught you off guard.

"Y-You! Me staying over last night wasn't intentional. I fell asleep!" You stuttered nervously. Yoongi chuckled at how flustered he could make you.

"Right..." He teased. Your cheeks just turned redder.

"Let's wash up. I put a spare toothbrush inside for you." Yoongi pulled you up and you nodded, keeping your head down. The both of you brushed your teeth together and Yoongi changed out of his sleepwear. He handed you a black shirt you could wear.

"Are we just going to spend the day studying inside again?" Taehyung whined as he sat down at the breakfast table.

"Let's go out. Get some fresh air." Namjoon said.

"Where's Kookie?" You asked when you noticed one empty chair. They all snorted. If Yoongi was scary to wake up, Jungkook was notorious for sleeping through anything. He was the hardest to wake up.

"I tried to wake him up but failed." Jimin shook his head with a sigh. Taehyung patted his shoulder.

"I'll go." You stood up and went to Jungkook's room. You knocked before entering. Instead of being on the bed, he was on the ground, a sign that maybe he tried to get up to go to the bathroom to wash up but fell asleep on the way there. You chuckled and sat down in front of him, rubbing his back to coax him to wake up.

"Kookie. It's time to wake up." You cooed. He let out a whine.

"Come on. The others are waiting to have breakfast. You won't have food left if your hyungs finish everything." You said and his eyes opened slightly. You both knew that the others would leave food for you but not him.

"Good morning." He said huskily and hugged you, pulling you down on top of his chest. You let out a squeak of surprise.

"Morning." You blushed.

"If you give me a morning kiss, I'll wake up." Jungkook winked.

"No!" You squealed, trying to get out of his grip. Jungkook laughed, amused by you. He relaxed his hold on you and you scrambled to your feet, opening the door to run out but crashed into a chest. You stumbled back but arms wrapped themselves around your waist to hold you.

"Are you bullying our mate, Jeon Jungkook?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook sat up, scoffing and ruffling his hair.

"Wash up, Kookie!" You managed to shout before Namjoon pulled you out of the room and back to the dining table. You sat down and Yoongi set an iced coffee in front of you.

"Thank you." You smiled and took a sip. Jungkook came down minutes after, his hair still messy as he buttoned his shirt.

"Aigo." You chuckled and ran your fingers through his hair to help manage it a little. Jungkook closed his eyes, leaning into your touch like he would when he is a wolf. Once you were done, you pulled away and Jungkook let out a whine of displeasure. You patted his head and began eating. You poured your stew into your rice and mixed it.

"You always do that." Hoseok pointed out.

"It's my lazy way of eating in the morning. Might as well mix it together since I'm eating it together." You explained sheepishly.

"She's so cute." They all thought.

After breakfast, the boys all shifted and you carried some snacks in a backpack. They threaded beside you carefully as you made your way out to your usual spot in the empty field.

"Kookie." You chuckled as he used his muzzle to nudge the back of your leg gently to get you to play with him.

"I'll sit here." You laid a mat out, sitting down and putting the bag of snacks beside you. The wolves whined at your decision to not play with them. Yoongi laid on your lap and you stroked his head, watching your fingers run through his pure white fur.

"Why don't you want to run with them?" You asked.

"Why should I go when I can stay and lie down with you?" He scoffed, leaning into your touch.

"How do you all keep your fur so soft?" You wondered out loud as you buried your face into his face, feeling the hairs tickle your skin softly. Yoongi snorted, your questions were so random that it amused him to no end.

"I brought fruit." You took the apple slices out, taking a bite then offering it to Yoongi, who gobbled it from your hand. When the boys were wolves, they always liked to steal your food, even if you gave them your own. They would demand that you share with them and they also know that you cannot resist their puppy wolf face.

"Berries?" You asked and Yoongi shook his head.

"There's watermelon too." You took the container out and he nodded his head, moving closer to you.

"Hold on." You pushed his nose away slightly as you removed the container lid. Putting a piece in your palm, you held it out to him and he gently ate it, careful not to use his teeth to hurt you.

"The juice is going to stain your mouth." You took a tissue to wipe his mouth. Yoongi looked at you with adoration. You cared about his fur so much.

"Yoon- Yoongi." He stepped into the space between your crossed legs and tucked his head under your chin, letting out low growls of satisfaction. You just blinked in confusion, not sure what to do as he suddenly came so close to you. You laughed and opened your mouth to eat a piece of fruit.

"You're so close." You stated.

"That's the point." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Boys, watermelon!" You called and the 6 came over. They stopped when they saw the position you and Yoongi were in. Yoongi looked away, resting his head on your shoulder. You held the fruit out to them and they ate it.

"Why are you guys coming so near? Hold on! Wait!" Soon, 6 other wolf bodies were pressed against you from all sides.

"You guys aren't exactly pups! If you didn't notice!" You put an arm around Namjoon to hold yourself up. Taehyung constantly sniffed you while Jimin playfully nipped your fingers.

"Chim, stop that." You giggled.

"You guys have no idea what personal space is, don't you?" You scoffed.

"Nope!" They barked and you rolled your eyes.

————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 795 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
34.2K 2K 30
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
18.5K 1.2K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...
55.9K 1.9K 32
y/n has just transferred to another hospital after given the opportunity to be a paediatric doctor in a very well known hospital. On her first day...