Confessions of the Past

Af ooohjiminah_

Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to gradua... Mere

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
EPILOGUE

Chapter Five

3.1K 137 4
Af ooohjiminah_

————

Life seems good now. You have Taehyung as a friend and the wolves, that's all you need. But soon, the inevitable comes and it's time to say goodbye.

————

"(y/n)." Someone called your name and you opened your eyes. You were in the field that you usually relaxed in with the wolves. Looking up, you saw a boy standing there. He had pale skin and jet black hair.

"W-Who are you?" You asked. He came up to you until there was only a thin space of air between the two of you. You stepped back but he circled an arm around your waist to hold you in place. Suddenly, he pulled you against him to hug you tightly.

"Umm..." You mumbled, your cheek smushed against his chest.

"Remember, my fur is the most beautiful." He whispered in your ear with a dark chuckle that sent shivers down your spine.

"Y-Yoongi?" Your eyes widened as you stepped back in shock. He pulled away and started running away, leaving you to stand there in the field alone. Was that really Yoongi?

"Wait!" You ran after him. You called out after him but he wouldn't stop running. All you could hear was his light laughter as you continued to run.

"Yoongi?" You saw him disappear behind some trees. But when you walked over, all you saw was a white wolf.

"Hey..." You bent down, holding your hand out. The wolf stood up and headed over to you. He sniffed your hand and licked it gently, leaning his cheek against your palm. You smiled softly as you felt his soft fur tickle against your skin. There was more howling behind you and you turned around, standing back up. You faced the 6 wolves.

"What?" There was a sudden blur and in the wolves place, you saw 6 boys standing there. You backed away and bumped into someone's chest. When you turned around to apologise, it was the pale boy from before.

"Are you really... Yoongi?" You asked in disbelief. He held your hand in his, putting it against his cheek.

"What's going on?" You faced the others. It was the same boy as your other dream, the human form of Jimin that teased you about chicken.

"You'll be fine." He spoke, smiling softly.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Your eyes shot open and you sat up, reaching over to turn your alarm off. The wolves were not in your room. You headed downstairs and found them already awake, mostly just lounging around. Yawning, you went to wash up before going back down to make breakfast.

"Morning." You stroked their heads.

"(y/n)..." Jimin whined. The boys had woken up earlier because today was going to be their last day with you.

"What's wrong, Jiminie?" You cooed, leaning to kiss the top of his head. He stepped closer and brushed his head against your thigh, burying his cheek into your skin.

"I don't have school today so we can spend the day together." You bent down, sitting on the couch. The wolves sat around you, Jungkook placed his head on your lap and you ran your fingers through his fur, rubbing his ears.

"What's up with you guys?" You looked at them. All of them sent you sad looks and you blinked at them.

"You hungry? Is that it?" Laughing, you stood up and went to the kitchen to get breakfast ready. It was nice to have a free weekend with no school and work. You made meat for the boys and when they smelled the bacon, they seemed to be back to normal, jumping for your attention so you would give them a taste. You gave them small pieces as a treat.

"Here." You placed the bowls down.

"Guys, don't make it too obvious. We don't want to ruin her day. Just let her spend it with us happily." Namjoon sighed. The rest nodded in agreement.

"Go ahead." You sat with them and ate. Of course, Jungkook got rice all over his snout but you were more than willing to clean it for him.

"You're so messy Kookie." You laughed.

"Is it weird that I dreamt of all of you as humans? Like all 7 of you were in my dreams as human boys." You suddenly said and the wolves stopped. They subtly side eyed each other at your words.

"But that's just me being crazy." You ruffled Hoseok's fur with a smile. After eating, you cleaned the area and washed the dishes. You shuffled to the couch, placing your mug of water down and turning on the television. Today was going to be a total relaxed day.

"Yah! Taehyung!" You saw him stick his entire nose into your mug to drink your water.

"Ah... It's yours now. Go ahead." You scoffed, rolling your eyes. Taehyung gave you a big grin, flashing his canines as he stuck his entire nose into your mug again to drink your water.

"You guys have your own water, you know?" You nodded over to the metal bowls of water you have set out for them.

"The water tastes better when I share it with you." Taehyung grinned, making the others scoff.

"The weather is still really good. Shall we go for a walk?" You stood up and stretched. The wolves all barked and you laughed, switching the television off and going to change. You tied your hair up into a messy bun and wore your shoes. The wolves led the way while you tried your best to keep up. You knew they were slowing down for you.

"You guys don't need to wait for me. I'll feel bad." You told them.

"No way are we leaving you alone." Jin shook his head as he continued to trot beside you.

You all continued hiking and actually made it to the cliff edge. The forest was beneath you and you stared out into the horizon. The wolves sat beside you, the wind blowing their fur back.

"This feels nice. Like we're complete." Jungkook closed his eyes. 

"The view is amazing." You took a deep breath. You sat down with the wolves around you. Jimin licked your cheek gently and you giggled.

"My grandfather and I used to go for walks all the time. He loved nature as well and I remember how even as a kid, he would always bring me for long walks to experience nature. I just know that he would have loved to meet all of you." You sighed happily, thinking of your late grandfather.

"It was always just the two of us. But now, I have all of you." You smiled, laying your head on Namjoon's middle. He sniffed you gently and you kissed his muzzle as you relaxed.

"And we have you." Taehyung scooted next to you.

"I thought that I was just destined to be alone forever. I was always bullied for being alone to the point I felt like I just didn't need friends." You continued.

"You'll always have us. We'll never leave you." Jimin placed his paw on top of your hand, making you chuckle.

"Then grandpa died so suddenly. All I want to do is graduate high school and support myself properly. You know, live life as much as I can. Ever since you 7 came, I don't think I've ever felt happier." You kissed Hoseok's head.

After staying there for a couple of hours relaxing, you all went back to the house. As you entered, the wolves stood outside, looking uneasy. You realised that you were going in alone and turned around to see all of them just standing in the front yard.

"What..." You stopped when you realised what was going on. The day has come, the one your dreaded.

"You're leaving." You stated. Jimin whined, his head lowering.

"It's okay. I guess we knew that you couldn't stay here forever right? You guys can't possibly stay here forever- Sorry." You looked away as your voice cracked. Taking deep breaths, you tried not to cry.

"Do you guys mind just having dinner with me? We didn't have lunch and you guys must be hungry." You requested. The wolves looked at each other.

"I hate seeing that look on her face." Yoongi cursed.

"Let's just have one more meal with her as wolves." Jungkook sighed. They all looked at Namjoon, their pack leader. Namjoon gave a nod and the wolves looked back at you before going into the house.

"Thank you." You whispered and went to the kitchen. You took beef out, which you actually saved to surprise them with and turned on the flame. The wolves immediately smelled the meat, along with your salty tears. They watched as you quickly took a towel and turned away from them to wipe the tears from your eyes. You met eyes with them.

"It's just the smoke." You quickly excused, fanning your eyes to emphasise your point.

"She's crying..." Their hearts all broke at your tears.

"Please don't be sad, (y/n)." Taehyung came up to you and pawed at your feet, whimpering. You forced a smile and petted his head before going back to flipping the meat in the pan.

While you waited for the beef to cook, you made some ramen for yourself. You didn't want to waste any time cooking.

"Here. Enjoy. I bought these as a surprise for you guys." You placed the pieces of beef down in front of them. The wolves leaned in and began to eat up the meat. You had some beef with your ramen too but you just weren't hungry.

"Have it." You gave them your beef.

"(y/n), you have to eat too." They whined.

"It's okay, I'm not hungry." You shook your head as you stirred your ramen around but didn't eat. Instead of gobbling down everything, the wolves ate slowly. They were all sad to see you sad, after all, they did share your emotions. You picked some bites here and there.

After the silent dinner, you were standing by the door with the wolves. They all stood in a semi circle, looking at you.

"I know you guys can't stay here forever. It isn't right of me to force you to stay either." You smiled at them. Namjoon stepped up to you and you bent down.

"Be safe and don't get hurt anymore. Promise me, you'll visit." You gave them all kisses and hugs, which they reciprocated by licking your cheek and giving you boops with their noses.

"We will see you again very soon. We will never be too far away from you." Namjoon comforted.

"Thank you for accompanying this lonely girl." You laughed.

"Don't say that about yourself." Yoongi sighed. The wolves waited for you to re enter the house. Once they knew you were safe, they retreated.

"I'll see you soon." You smiled as you cried.

That night, you cried yourself to sleep, looking at the only picture of you and the wolves you had on your phone. Jin's light grey fur, Yoongi's pristine white fur, Namjoon's charcoal black fur, Hoseok's white fur with a light brown coat, Jimin's light brown fur, Taehyung's dark brown fur and Kookie's dark grey fur.

They were all so unique and beautiful in their own way. The way you ran your fingers through their soft coats. You'll never forget that feeling.

It was thanks to Jimin. You believed that fate brought him to your house that very night he got injured. Wolf or human, he was your first friend. He was so gentle and friendly.

The next day, you woke up to a quiet house. There was no sounds of footsteps, growls or whines in the living room. You headed downstairs to find the living room dark and empty. Life was back to the way it was.

"I need to go grocery shopping." You changed and locked the door. As you were heading down to the bus stop, you saw some trucks drive past you.

"New neighbours?" You were the only cabin in your area but you were excited at the thought of new neighbours.

Maybe this was your wolves sending you the luck of making new friends.

As you waited for the bus, you turned to see the edge of the forest. Of course, there was no wolf standing there. You sighed, mentally scolding yourself for even thinking that you would see the wolves standing there, waiting with you for the bus. You had grown so used to them following you to the bus stop that it was just a habit of yours to look there.

"At least they're free." You told yourself as you smiled softly and stepped into the bus.

————

"I'm back!" Taehyung walked through the door with his hands full. He had gone to pick up some things for the other boys while the others were unpacking their clothes in their rooms.

"Did you see her?" Yoongi asked from his spot on the couch.

"Narrowly missed her when I took the bus back. She was going out to town." Taehyung replied.

"How was she?" Jin came out of the kitchen.

"Not so good." Taehyung shook his lowered head. The others all came out to the living room. Jimin wrapped his arms around his best friend to hug him.

"Let's hope, she'll be better tomorrow." He comforted and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook grabbed a glass of milk from the fridge. He remembered one time he purposely spilt your glass of milk during breakfast just so he could drink some of it. Even if you were angry, you never showed it.

Taehyung wished he had a phone at the time he met you so he could exchange numbers with you. It would have been easier for him (and less awkward) to text you and check up on you.

"I'm going for a run." Jungkook put his empty glass down.

"Have fun." Yoongi yawned, wanting to go up to his room to take a nap. Jungkook removed his clothes, throwing it aside before transforming.

"Jungkook, Yoongi hyung. We got our crystals." Namjoon stopped them. Jin took a box out with their coloured crystal necklaces. Each crystal reflected their own crystal colour.

Jin had pink, Yoongi had black, Hoseok had red, Namjoon had blue, Jimin had yellow, Taehyung had green and Jungkook had purple.

"This is for her." Namjoon closed the box when there was one crystal necklace left. He kept it in his room while the rest returned to their activities. Jungkook's large form took off into the forest. Jimin, Taehyung and Jin played their video games, Hoseok was building his new figurines that came in the mail, Namjoon read while Yoongi slept.

"Hyung, do we know how the hunters found us so easily?" Jimin asked Jin as they played.

"We're not sure but we do have word from the North packs that the hunters have also been more diligent lately. We just have to be careful of where we are. Hopefully, we can stay here for a while." Jin shrugged.

"Then the other night, (y/n) said she dreamt of us as humans, was that because of the bond?" Taehyung spoke.

"We didn't plan to enter her dreams. We just appeared there so I would say it's the bond that tied us to her and connected us." The older said.

"I've entered her dream a few days after we met." Jimin raised his hand.

"The same as the other night. I just appeared there and she was there. I was able to talk to her and she was able to talk to me, as if we were facing each other in real life." Jimin relayed. The other two nodded their heads. Jin soon retreated to the kitchen to make snacks.

"Let's try our best tomorrow." Jimin turned to Taehyung.

"Honestly, it was so hard to control my wolf when I first saw her. I mean, I had to act like a complete stranger." Taehyung laughed. Namjoon and Hoseok came downstairs.

"We're trying to find out more about the wolf that tried to attack (y/n) that night we went to have our meeting." Namjoon said.

"He wasn't just a regular rogue?"

"He could be but why would he target (y/n)? Rogues don't usually go out and attack humans out of no where. And (y/n) lives in such a secluded area of the forest. Why would a rogue come here?" Hoseok wondered.

"They are rogues for a reason. They roam around onto anyone's land. They don't obey boundary rules." Taehyung shrugged.

"Let's just hope he was just a rogue." Namjoon sighed.

Jungkook came back from his run, his dark grey form covered in visible mud. Hoseok grabbed a hose to wash him down, not wanting the maknae to step into the new house like that and dirtying it. Jungkook growled at the older beta as he was drenched from head to toe. He shook the water out of his fur, making Hoseok wet as well.

"Yah." Hoseok threw Jungkook a towel and he transformed back, wrapping the towel around his bare torso.

"That was too cold, hyung!" Jungkook complained.

"I'm not gonna risk you dirtying the house with dirt when we just moved in. We took so long just to clean it." Hoseok scoffed, rolling his eyes. Jungkook grumbled and went in to have an actual shower.

"Hyung! I wanna eat after my shower!" Jungkook shouted as he entered his room, slamming the door behind him.

"AIsh, Jeon Jungkook." Jin rolled his eyes as he took things out to start on their late lunch. It had been a while since Jin cooked since you have been taking good care of them. But of course, you never really understood what a big appetite wolves had so it was never really enough.

"Hoseok, help me cook the rice!" Jin called and the younger jogged over, saluting. He took the rice pot out and scooped multiple cups in.

"Can I help?" Taehyung came in.

"Help me stir this." Jin let Taehyung take over while he busied himself with preparing the other meat side dishes.

"I have an idea! Let's invite (y/n) over for dinner tomorrow. As new neighbours?" Taehyung suggested.

"She has work remember? Maybe the day after. If she's up for it." Hoseok reminded and the other two nodded their heads. They were excited to see you again and just wanted to get closer to you as humans, not as wolves. Jungkook came down and entered the kitchen. He saw the food that was ready and wanted to sneak some bites when Jin smacked him.

"You may have been able to do that with (y/n) but not with me." Jin scolded and Jungkook whined like a puppy.

"You're an alpha but still act like a puppy." Jin ruffled his hair and Jungkook growled, rolling his eyes. He grabbed a piece an apple and walked to the living room to wait for the meal.

"Hyung is cooking?" A sleepy Yoongi came down. Jungkook nodded his head. The older alpha yawned and went into the kitchen.

"I miss (y/n)." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

Namjoon was taking a walk, scouting the area as the leader of his pack. He was just checking if there have been any intruders on their land besides the wolf that tried to attack you the other time.

"Ugh, did I overbuy?" He heard your voice and quickly hid himself behind some bushes. Peeking over the hedge, he watched as you trudged up the forest path with bags of groceries in your hands. Namjoon had to fight the urge that he had to just step forward and help you.

"Soon." He sighed. But as you walked, he quietly threaded behind you, wanting to at least make sure that you make it to your house safely. He heard you humming to yourself.

"At least she's not too sad." Namjoon consoled himself. He knew you were strong and weren't going to let emotions wear your down.

You were definitely the one.

————

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

426K 13.8K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...
9.8K 795 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
177K 3.9K 39
Jungkook x reader ft Taehyung Wolf AU Y/N is a young 17 year old girl who left her pack due to her own reasons but what happens when she runs into...
732 59 11
๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜. ๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ - ๐—๐—ž ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ...