โ€ขHERโ€ข enola holmes x reader

By crazy4swazy

ENOLA HOLMES X FEM!READER 2 in #milliebobbybrown ๐Ÿฅˆโค๏ธ More

CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 9

593 31 18
By crazy4swazy

Y/n and Enola continued their journey to find Tewkesbury. "Are you going to miss it here?" Enola said, looking around in awe. "I suppose, I mean I have good and bad memories here. But overall, it was a pretty nice place."

Enola took something out of her pocket. It was a small chain and a little notebook. "Are these yours? I wasn't stealing or anything, I just thought you'd want them-"

"They are!" Y/N said taking them out of Enolas hands. "You can't read what's in here, sorry, but, it's really embarrassing I wrote it when I was like ten."

Enola burst out laughing. "I'll just have to wait until your not looking." She winked. "What about the necklace?" Y/N lifted the gold chain, which had a small heart on it. "It was my mothers." She said, inspecting it.

"She wore it everyday." Y/N put the notebook and necklace into her pocket. "Um, let's get a move on."

Enola looked at her in confusion as she began walked ahead.

•••

Y/N wore a light blue dress, which had beautiful flowers sewn into the skirt and a lovely corset. She wore her hair in her favorite hairstyle and she finally had a shower, since like, a really long time.

Enola wore a pink dress, plain and simple. It had a long smooth skirt and long sleeves.
Enola wore her hair down with a piece tied up in a gorgeous hair clip.

They were back in the city, walking through a lovely flower market. There were little kids running around laughing. Old couples smelling the flowers. It was wonderful.

"Y/N," Enola spoke. "That colour really suits you." She said shyly. Y/N felt herself turn pink. "Haha, um, thank you, Enola. You look....
so beautiful in your dress." Y/N smiled.

They smiled at each other for a second. "KEEP MOVING, GIRLS!" A grumpy old man yelled from behind them. "Sorry!" The two of them exclaimed before continuing their search.
"There." Y/N whispered.
"Shhhh." She whispered again.

Y/N ran towards him and leapt onto his back. "BOO!" She screamed, earning rude glares and annoying grunts. "Tewkesbury gasped and spun around. "Jesus! I could have died!" He said dramatically. "Mhm, alright." Y/N said, rolling her eyes.

Enola walked towards him. "What are you doing here?" He said looking at them both in shock. "Why, if your passionate about flowers, would you come to London?" Enola asked.

"Because I can be lost here." Tewkesbury said.
"And yet, we found you." Y/N smiled.

"And why have you done so?" He questioned.
He looked between them. "You're here for the money. They've offered a reward."

"What!?" Y/N screamed. "Shhh!" An old lady grunted. "How could you ever think that?" Y/N said, fake sadly. "Now, tell me, why would we ever do that?" Y/N said before laughing.
Enola laughed. "Well, we must tie you up and claim it!" Enola said before laughing.

"Stars and garters, are you really so ridiculous?" She asked, still laughing. Y/N placed a hand on his shoulder. "We've come here because Enola has grown to like you in your absence, I already did, and as it turns out, your life is still in danger."

"What's made you like me more?" Tewkesbury asked curiously. Y/N sighed. "That's your question, not who is trying to kill me?" Y/N said nudging him in the arm.

Tewkesbury winked and smiled as he handed Y/N a beautiful pink rose. Enola watched them, the jealousy rising up in her. "Thanks." She smiled, she turned to Enola. She handed Enola the rose. "Here you go."

Tewkesbury watched them, smiling. "I knew I should've pushed you off that carriage." He whispered to Y/N. Y/N elbowed him in the stomach. "Ow!" "Shhh!" The old lady screamed.

Enola looked at Y/N, her face visibly pink. Her lovely brown eyes, watching her. "Thank you, Y/N."

•••

The three of them walked through the market. "So, we went back to the castle." Y/N said. "We saw nana." Tewkesbury looked at Y/N, his eyebrows furrowed. "And why exactly?" He questioned.

"We needed information, you know, as detectives." Enola exclaimed proudly. "So you're a detective now, Y/N?" Tewkesbury asked. "I mean, pretty much."

"We went to the treehouse, too." Y/N said, taking her mothers chain out of her dress pocket. "Oh, you found it?" He asked incredulously.

"We're you looking for it?" Enola questioned.
"Sorta, when my mother passed she asked me to take care of it for her but...I couldn't find it, I lost it. I felt guilty, as if I let her down. So when you found it I guess I was shocked."

Enola placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder. "I'm sorry." She said. "What did you say your mothers name was?" "Grace L/N." Enola looked at her in confusion. "Huh. I swear I've heard that name before."

They continued walking. "We found your flower pressings, by the way. They were quite beautiful." Y/N smiled. "I don't give a fig about flowers, of course." Enola said, watching the way they were smiling at each other.

Tewkesbury looked at her, amazed. "That's because your ignorant." He spoke. Enola fake gasped, making Y/N laugh. "Ignorant!? How dare you?" "Ignorant and willfully so."

"You could change your mind about a boy, right?" Enola asked Y/N. Y/N looked at Tewkesbury as if in deep thought. "I suppose you can."

"I'm not a boy! I'm a man." He said, fixing his jacket. "You're a man when I tell you you're a man." Said Enola.

"Careful, Enola. You're beginning to sound like Y/N." He laughed. "You're not a man! You're a silly little boy." Y/N elbowed him. "I do NOT sound like that."

"Sure."

"Oh! You're wearing a dress. Both of you." Tewkesbury said shockingly.
"You're only noticing that now?" Enola questioned. "Y/N was right, you are slow."

Tewkesbury looked at Y/N. "I've missed you, Y/N L/N. And you, Enola Holmes." He said with a big grin. "I suppose I've missed you."
Y/N shrugged. They stared at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Now, come on." Enola said, walking ahead of them. "We're in serious danger, if you didn't know."

•••

The three of them walked into the lodging house, two small beds beside each other. The wallpaper torn off the walls. The dirty fireplace.
"Is this how your living?" Tewkesbury questioned, looking a round the room.

"Did you just rent a room at the Ritz?" Enola asked jokingly as she opened the window.
"I afforded myself a shade more comfort than this." He spoke.

"Well, the woman we boarded off assured us this was a fine room." Y/N shrugged as she sat on the dusty bed. "Mhm." Tewkesbury said a she sat beside Y/N.

Suddenly, a little rat came out from under the bed and run around Tewkesburys feet, squeaking. Tewkesbury let out the loudest, most horrified scream in his life. "OH MY GOD! ITS AFTER ME!" He screamed as he stood on the bed.

Y/N burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Enola watched in shock as the rat ran into the floorboards. "HAHAH! YOU SCREAM LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!"

Tewkesbury panted as he sat back down. "That. Was. Traumatic!" He exclaimed, "How do you find this funny!?" He yelled as Y/N, who was still in stitches laughing.

Enola, who was still shocked by this sudden outburst, cleared her throat. "Um, as I was saying, we only have two beds... so you'll have to sleep on the floor." She spoke.

Y/N's laughing began to slow down and come to a stop. "I'm never letting you forget that."
"Believe me, I know."

Tewkesbury laughed quietly and looked at the small dressing table. He picked up a newspaper which was laid on top of it. "I'm guessing this is yours, Enola, Y/N doesn't know how to read,"

Y/N kicked him in the shin. "OW!"

"Be careful with that!" Enola exclaimed, as he picked up another older newspaper. "You read old newspapers?"

"Um, yes. I haven't finished reading that yet."
She said, trying to take it off him. "I'm in this one!" He said in amazement. "So you are." Y/N rolled her eyes.

Enola walked over to the mirror and began applying her lipstick. Y/N watched her put the soft pink colour on her lovely lips. 

"Why do you keep all these old newspapers, Enola?"
Tewksbury questioned. Enola turned around slowly and sighed. "My mother. I'm waiting for her to leave me a message."

"She hasn't yet." Y/N said sadly.

"Message? What?" Tewksbury asked, confused.
"She likes ciphers. Coded messages that need to be deciphered." She explained as she sat down next to Y/N.

"And why would she leave you a message?"
He questioned.

"Because she left me.."

There was a comforting silence in the room.
"And I though she meant for me to find her, but I'm not sure she did now. So Y/N and I left her a message and I'm hopeful of a reply." She spoke.

"She keeps the newspapers to check." Y/N smiled.
"I'm sorry..." Tewksbury said sadly.
"I don't want your pity, Tewksbury." Enola said, fixing the papers.

She looked back to see Tewksbury still looking at her sadly. "If you don't stop looking at me like that, Viscount Irritation Marquess of Bothersomeshire, I'll murder you MYSELF!" She exclaimed in one breath.

Y/N sat there looking between them both.
Tewksbury turned to look at both of them. "People don't seem to want us, do they?"

"No." Enola and Y/N said at the same time.
"Still, at least we have each other." Y/N smiled, trying to make the tension in the room go away.

Enola looked at Y/N with her gorgeous brown eyes. She looked tense and worried. "I'll make us some tea." She said quickly.

A/N

sorry for not updating for ages I've just been busy and haven't had the proper time but now I'm back so there will be updates a lot more often Ofc thank you for all the support ilysm 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4K 22
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
103K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
26.3K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
205K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...