The Infinity Dragon Emperor (...

By averageidiot132

A Self-Aware 16 year old boy with a powerful sacred gear transferred to Kuoh Academy. Follow Y/N as he trolls... More

Chapter 1: It Begins
Chapter 2: Trolling The Tomato!
Chapter 3: Stray Slaying
Chapter 4: Killing Crows
Chapter 5: Infinite Love
Chapter 6: Literal Pussy Magnet
Chapter 7: You Waited This Long For A Filler Chapter?
Chapter 8: Fucking With The Phenex
Chapter 9: Training Days
Chapter 10: Wedding Crasher
Chapter 11: Y/N Is Back On His Bullshit
Chapter 12: Lol, Sword
Chapter 13: The Crack Guy
Chapter 14: Y/N L/N: Certified Bro
Chapter 15: Obligatory Beach Episode
Chapter 16: Training The Trap
Chapter 17: Khaos With a K
Chapter 18: Issei Stops Being a Bitch
Chapter 19: Dodge Builds be Like
Chapter 20: Hell of a Vacation
Chapter 21: Training Days Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 22: Supernatural Wars: The Filler Strikes Back!
Chapter 23: Return of The Plot
Chapter 24: The Negotiations Were Short
Chapter 25: Kill The God Of Bestiality
Chapter 27: Opposing Ideals
Extra Chapter: Rias Rents Y/N
Extra Chapter: Group Bonding + Daddy Issues
Extra Chapter: Xenovia's Saturday Search for Free Will
Chapter 28: The Ancient Soul
Chapter 29: Dense, Ditzy Angel And The Hellhound
Chapter 30: Azazel Fails To Mind His Fucking Business

Chapter 26: Damn Delusions

2.7K 78 127
By averageidiot132

BRING!

SMASH!

"I WARNED YOU, YOU STUPID CLOCK!" Y/N shouted at the corpse of Za Clocku.

After waking, Y/N immediately noticed 2 things. The first: He had a really bad feeling about today.

Then he noticed he woke up in an alley.

"Well this brings back memories."

"We met like this, didn't we?" Ophis appeared next to him.

"I mean, I was woken up by a mugging then but otherwise yeah." Y/N replied. "Anyway, do you remember what happened last night?"

"We fell asleep at home...I think?"

"Okaaay? That has bad news written all over it." Y/N rose to his feet and dusted himself off. "C'mon, let's see if we can't track down Koneko."

Stepping out of the alley, Y/N immediately noticed that in place of the school was a massive palace with Issei's face on it.

"We live in an ACTUAL NIGHTMARE!"

//Inner Sanctum of Sin//

"Oh Issei! You're so manly!"

"My lord! Please fill me with your seed!"

Issei laughed maniacally, dressed in an outfit befitting royalty. "Don't worry ladies, I have more than enough for all of you-"

BANG!

Kiba burst through the doors wearing a butler outfit. "MY LORD! AN INTRUDER IS IN THE CASTLE!"

"Seriously? Now of all times?" Issei groaned. "Give me a minute ladies. Got to deal with a pest."

"OI JACKASS!" Y/N pushed past Kiba before spreading his arms and spinning in a circle. "What the hell is this!?"

"So you are the intruder? Don't look like much."

"Hah!? Who do you think you're talking to Ise-chan!? I'm gonna kill ya!"

"Don't speak as if you know me, peasant!" Issei shouted as his gear appeared on his arm. "As punishment for the crime of breaking and entering, I will mount your head on my wall-"

Smash!

Issei was interrupted by Y/N's fist. He flew back and rolled across the marble floors of his inner sanctum.

"Kyaa! Issei-sama!" The random girls shouted.

"You're such a disappointment!" Y/N shouted at Issei who was recovering on the ground. "I have no clue what happened, but this is just sad. What happened to Asia? You'd think she'd atleast be here in some way, but I tore through your whole castle and found no trace of her!"

"A-Asia...?" Issei parroted.

"Tch, this was a waste of time." Y/N scoffed and turned away, leaving Issei on the ground.

"Issei-sama! Are you harmed?" Kiba knelt next to Issei.

"I'm fine...that guy seems familiar...fuck, where'd I meet him?"

////

"Damn it! What the hell is going on!?" Y/N angrily punched the closest wall.

"I believe, I have a good idea." Ophis crossed her arms. "Baka Red."

"Wait, that guy?" Y/N tilted his head in confusion.

"Both Kiba and Issei, had no recollection of you. Baka Red has the ability, to make dreams come true." Ophis explained. "But anything that doesn't fit into that dream, is forgotten, buried deep in one's mind."

"Tch, the hell is that guy's problem!? We've left him alone." Y/N grit his teeth and leaned against the wall.

Ophis thought for a moment. "The big idiot, must have taken it as an insult."

Y/N sighed and looked down. "Whatever. Somebody has to remember us. Let's track everybody down." Pushing off the wall, Y/N began walking away.

"I understand how you feel, but I believe it would be pointless. We must track down Baka Red." Ophis replied, stopping Y/N in his tracks.

"We will...just let me do this. Please." Y/N's voice spoke calmly. "I have to do this Ophis. I need somebody to remember us."

"..." Ophis stared at Y/N, his fists clenched so tightly his knuckles were turning white. She knew it was pointless to do so. "Very well. Let's begin at the church. Asia and Xenovia are likely there."

However she shared Y/N's desire to find the ORC.

Y/N smiled at Ophis. "Thank you."

And with that, the two set out to the church.

//Dimensional Gap//

"Why must you still resist? I can make your dream reality, you just need to let me take control"

"Y-y-you..." A shaky young girl's voice tried to reply.

"I have already restored your voice. I can help you become the star you wish to be. All I ask in return...is that you fight him with me."

"I...I want everyone to be happy..."

"And they will be...just let me help."

"O-okay."

////

"Woah. They really prettied this place up." Y/N remarked as he looked upon the previously decrepit church, now a beautiful garden in front.

"Shall we head in?" Ophis gestured to the door.

A bead of sweat rolled down Y/N's head. "Do...not...do..it..."

BANG!

"FUCK!" Y/N couldn't help himself.

"Oh my!" Asia shouted from inside, startled by the sudden entrance. "Uhm...good morning!" She bowed in greeting.

"Ah...Yeah, good morning. Sorry about the door, I'll pay for it."

"Oh! Thank you, but that is unnecessary! We planned on replacing it later anyway."

"Funny how that works out." Y/N whispered to himself.

"Anyway, are you here for bible study?"

"Nani?"

////

Y/N stared in boredom as he sat next to a group of children, Xenovia reading a bibble passage to them. She had the most genuine smile on her face.

"She must really enjoy it here." Ophis thought. A few seconds passed before she addressed Y/N. "Don't even think about it."

"But-"

"No. This happiness is merely an illusion created by Baka Red. We must break through it, and open up their eyes."

"Right..." Y/N sighed before slinking away.

Xenovia and Asia watched him leave with conflicted looks on their faces.

"Sister, does that boy seem familiar to you?" Asia asked Xenovia.

"He does...I believe...I cared very deeply for him?" Xenovia spoke, unsure of herself.

////

"That was a bust." Y/N walked down the street, stressed and upset.

"Should we, take a break?"

"Might as well kill two birds." Y/N reached into a rift and pulled out a box of cigarettes.

"Really?" Ophis shot him a disappointed look.

"You think this is for me? Watch." Y/N tossed the box on the ground.

Not ten seconds later Hideki ran over and picked the box of the ground. "Yo dude, you want these?"

"Nah. All yours."

"Sweet!" Hideki went to grab a cigarette before the box was yoinked from his hands. "Oi."

"You promised to try and quit." Akeno frowned at Hideki.

"Ah...sorry." Hideki rubbed the back of his head.

"Guess they don't remember either." Y/N thought to himself. "Hey, any of you seen a girl with red hair?"

"Hmm?" Akeno turned to look at him. "Don't believe so. Why?"

Y/N blinked in surprise. "Nah, it's nothing. Thanks anyway." Y/N turned and walked off.

"Don't know why, but I got the urge to challenge 'im." Hideki remarked as Y/N walked off.

Chop!

"Ow!"

"You also promised to stop getting into fights. Although, he does seem very familiar..."

//Abandoned Park//

Y/N sat on a bench, aggressively tapping his feet. He was getting desperate at this point. Ophis appeared next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. She stayed silent though, for they both knew where this was going.

He had seen a post online about Gasper being famous as a vtuber, and when looking for Koneko he saw her spending time with Kuroka.

"Damn it. I don't want to be alone again." The image of a young blonde girl and a slightly older black haired boy flashed through his mind. "Mizuki...Kiji...FUCK!" Y/N rose to his feet and kicked the nearest trashcan in anger.

"Y/N? Y/N!" A familiar voice called out.

Y/N turned around and saw Rias running over. His scowl softened for a moment.

He was then wrapped in a tight hug.

"Thank Satan I found you! Nobody remembers me and...wait a minute." Rias backed away from Y/N. "You do remember me don't you?"

A smirk rose to Y/N's face. "Nope!"

"Hey! This is seriously not the time to be joking around-" Rias was interrupted by Y/N pulling her back into a hug.

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm so happy to see you."

A blush rose to Rias face and she awkwardly broke the hug. "T-that's nice...I think."

"This world is an illusion." Ophis explained to Rias. "And it's all our fault."

"Oi we didn't do shit." Y/N groaned.

"We know what must be done. However it is too dangerous for you."

"Try and snap the others out of it. We'll set the world straight." Y/N started walking off.

"Hold on a minute!" Rias called out to Y/N.

"Hmm?" Y/N looked over his shoulder.

"Why!? Why can't we ever help you!? We've improved haven't we? So why!?"

Y/N looked at the ground for a moment in silent contemplation. He let out a sigh. "Around four years ago when I still lived in Tokyo, I met two friends. One was a blonde girl named Mizuki, and the other was a boy named Kiji, who was also a devil."

Rias watched as Y/N's fists clenched, taking in how vulnerable he was in that moment.

"They were easily my best friends, and I'd have done anything for them. But last year...there was a massive power struggle in the district we hung out in. Ophis and I agreed that we shouldn't get involved in the struggle. Kiji wasn't exactly happy about that and we split on bad terms." Y/N's voice quivered slightly. "Sometime after, I get a call from Kiji. Mizuki had gone missing, and we put aside our differences to track her down."

Rias mouth hung open as Y/N looked at her with a fierce gaze, tears streaming down his face. "We arrived just in time to see a fallen angel tear out her gear."

The two stood in silence, the wind gently blowing through the desolate park.

"Do you get it now? My inaction caused her death; I will never, let that happen ever again."

Rias was at a loss for words. Her mouth opened and closed again as she mulled over what to say. Eventually, she just nodded her head and stared at the ground. "Y/N...stay safe."

"Sure. Now go."

Rias nodded and ran off. When she was gone, Y/N wiped his eyes. "Tch. Fuck this Red guy. Making me remember this shit. When I find him I'll-" Y/N grumbled as he turned around.

POW!

And walked straight into a punch coming from a rift to the Dimensional Gap. Unprepared for the attack, he was launched back a few feet before his leg was caught and dragged through the rift and thrown at a random island flying through the gap, the speed he was thrown causing his body to tunnel through the island, stopping somewhere in the middle.

"Oh look, you found him."

"Not funny." Y/N grumbled as he casually pushed on both sides, splitting the island in two.

Y/N started at the figure who attacked them, the body of a young girl clad in ridiculously fancy armor.

DRAGON OF DREAMS
"I AM INEVITABLE"

"Oi! While sneak attacks are inherently based, that's my schtick!"

"Untrue! The art of the sneak attack was created by none other than me! Therefore it was originally MY SCHTICK!" A voice boomed through the Dimensional Gap.

DRAGON OF DRAGONS: GREAT RED
"I, AM THE DXD!"

"Eh?" Y/N was confused for a second. "Really now? Mind backing that up with a source?"

"MY SOURCE IS I MADE IT THE FUCK UP! And in my case, THAT MAKES IT THE TRUTH!"

Y/N glared at his opponent. "Oi, only I get to be funny and use referential humor to hide the fact the author sucks at writing jokes!"

"Not anymore bucko! HEAVEN OR HELL!"

"LET'S ROCK!" Y/N Interrupted before rocketing through the Dimensional Gap, dragging Red's host along with him.

The two spun through the vast expanse of the Dimensional Gap before Red's host threw Y/N again. He twirled through the air gracefully before righting himself. He blinked as he saw a random bookshelf fly past him.

"Oi, that's the shelf I stole from the school library."

"We are in the Dimensional Gap." Ophis explained.

"Oh yeah. Cool." Y/N mused to himself.

He then was hit by a bike rack flying at mach 10, sending him spiraling through the Gap.

Righting himself in the air again, he scowled before rolling his sleeves up. "That's it! C'mere you!" Soaring forward he readied a punch.

"Heh." Great Red chuckled in amusement.

AAAAABRRRT

Y/N's fist impacted nothing. Confusion struck as he turned his head, spotting the feminine figure behind him.

Reacting quickly, he caught the punch with minimal effort.

AAAAABRRRT

The punch passed through his hands and slugged him right in the cheek.

"OKAY, WHAT THE FUCK!" Y/N screamed in anger. "WHAT BULLSHIT IS THAT! I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I BLOCKED THAT!"

"Baka-Red is cheating again." Ophis spoke in a pouty tone.

"MY DREAM TRUMPS REALITY! IT BENDS TO MY WILL!"

"For real?" Y/N groaned. "So this is what this feels like. Gotta say, I'm not a fan."

"Should we try the thing?" Ophis suggested.

"Yeah, do your thing." Y/N responded as he approached Red's host.

"Hoh~ you're approaching me? Instead of running away you're coming right for me despite knowing that you can't hurt me?"

"Can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer."

"Ha! Then come as close as you like!"

Y/N soared through the vast nothingness, flames coating his legs as he unleashed a flurry of kicks, all effortlessly blocked by Red.

"Tch!" Y/N clicked his tounge as he retreated and folded his arms over his chest, a wave of snakes emerging from his flesh and flying at Red.

"HAH! YOU THINK THESE LESSER BEINGS WILL HAVE ANY EFFECT!" Red boasted as the snakes flew at him, prepared to take the attack head on.

What he didn't expect was for the snakes to converge and merge together, revealing Ophis holding a syringe. Ophis managed to inject the syringe into a gap between the armor plates and was promptly tossed away.

"Was that meant to scare me?"

"Did it not work?" Y/N questioned.

"I feared that would not work." Ophis thought for a moment. "He believes himself invincible, thus it is so." Ophis explained before rejoining Y/N

"Fuck, now I get why Ryūjin called him delusional." Y/N shook his head, a question plauging his mind. "Man, what's his problem anyway?"

"Hm? You mean you still don't know?" Red questioned.

"I mean I have an idea. Hell, I'm pretty sure I know who you're host is. But I'm still not sure what either of you get from this." Y/N heared a gasp in surprise from the Red's host, confirming his suspicion. "Yui...I get I've kinda neglected you, but still. Why would you trust him?"

"I-I..." Yui's voice took Y/N by surprise, but he remained quiet. "I wanted everyone to be happy. A world where no one had to suffer. A world where disabilities don't exist. A world where everyone can achieve their dreams."

Y/N stared at her with a solemn gaze. "Yeah, sounds about right. And? What does the big guy get?

"I prove once and for all I'm the more powerful dragon!"

"Ha?"

"For centuries, Ophis and I have shared the position of strongest dragon, but look at what she needed to mimic a fraction of my power! Some brat!" Red shouted in anger. "Then her attempts to defeat me suddenly stop, as if she declared herself he victor! As if I she had done something I could not! So I took in a brat of my own! Just to prove that I am better than her!"

"He did take it as an insult." Ophis sighed, an exasperated look on her face.

"So you took advantage of a child just so you have a dick measuring contest?" Y/N chuckled. "Fuck! If I wasn't fucking seething at the stupidity of your delusions I'd be laughing like a damn hyena! That's funny."

"What? What's so funny about wanting a better world!?" Yui pointed at Y/N accusingly.

"Because you're making decisions for people. A better world? Don't make me laugh! In your world, everyone is perfect. Nobody is an individual." Y/N crossed his arms. "Not to mention what happens after achieving a dream. You lose your passion for everything. What you once loved becomes what you hate. But because of your dream you can't escape it. In your world, everyone will eventually become miserable."

Yui was in shock. She couldn't believe Y/N was being so...blind to the suffering of those around him. Then it hit her. She needed to help him see.

She needed to help him become selfless.

"And don't even get me started on the big guy!" Y/N shouted, his anger growing. "You're ego gets bruised and what do you do? Come to MY TOWN, steal MY FRIENDS, BRAINWASH MY LITTLE SISTER!?"

"Don't pretend you aren't this petty! Everyone is deep dow-"

"FUCK YOU!" Y/N interrupted the dragon. His eyes glowing a purple hue. "I reject your reality...and substitute one of my own!"

Great Red's never once feared for his life. As one of if not the most powerful beings in the universe, it was understandable. However, sheer panic took over at Y/N's next words.

"I, WHO AM ABOUT TO AWAKEN,

AM THE INFINITE, I AM ALL,

I SPIT IN THE FACE OF DELUSION,

I, WILL DESTROY ALL DICTATORS,

AND BECOME A BEACON OF CHAOS!"

"Infinity Overdrive: Mugen wo Yume!"

The nothingness of the Dimensional Gap was filled with blinding light.

//Meanwhile//ORC Clubhouse//

Issei and Kiba stood infront of the old rundown school building.

"I never gave it much thought, but why didn't I get rid of this place?" Issei questioned.

Kiba leaned back, the butler persona being completely dropped. "It has a familiar feeling doesn't it? Or is that just me?"

Issei hummed in agreement, walking forward and stopping at the closed door. "Hmm...this feels wrong."

"What do you mean Issei?"

"I don't know. I just have this feeling that the door should be kicked in."

The sound of rustling grass drew their attention. The two turned their heads to see Koneko on a warpath, Vali and his team behind her.

"What are you-" Issei began before getting pushed out of the way by the pissed loli.

BANG!

Koneko's leg smashed into the doors and sent them hurtling into the clubhouse foyer. She then stomped towards the couch and aggressively tapped her foot.

"What the hell is her problem?" Issei asked, nervously eyeing the fuming Koneko.

"We already filled her in on the issue." Vali explained. "The rest of your old group should be arriving shortly. From there, we'll explain once more."

The Vali team followed Koneko's example and kicked back while they waited. Before they could settle in however, a pulse of power shook the world, knocking everyone to the ground.

"T-this power?" Vali's eyes widened.

////

"Hmm? How odd." Ophis let out an amused chuckle.

"W-what the...?" Yui gasped.

Y/N was covered in a set of armor black as the void with purple accents, a tail and a set of wings spread out behind him. On his head resembled a motorcycle helmet, snakelike fangs protruding from it. His eyes shone a glimmering purple.

INFINITY OVERDRIVE: MUGEN WO YUME
"REJECT DELUSIONS, EMBRACE CHAOS!"

"Fine then. If you really wish to play than I, Y/N fucking L/N will play with you!" Y/N glared from beneath the helmet. "I'll prove just how inferior your delusions are."

"Sorry about this Kiddo."

Y/N launched forward, throwing a quick kick at Yui.

"I don't think so!" Red shouted and teleported behind Y/N. "You can't-"

"This is my world, we play by my rules!" Y/N shouted with authority.

Time seemed to move in reverse, leaving Yui where she was before teleporting. She was promptly introduced to Y/N's heel.

"AGH!" Yui screamed in pain as she was sent flying. A wall of rock formed in her path, courtesy of Y/N's new power that dwarfed Red's.

"NO! I REFUSE TO BE BEATEN AT MY OWN GAME!"

"TOO LATE JACKASS!" Y/N shouted as he teleported behind Yui, swinging his tail to slap her across the face.

Yui righted herself in midair, and grit her teeth in pain. "You're out of touch, dumb dragon."

"What did you-"

Yui decided to take Y/N's approach and flew towards him. The two reared back their fists and they collided. Just as Yui thought, he was holding back on purpose.

Yui brought up her knee and repeatedly buried it in Y/N's side, shouting in anger with each knee.

Y/N caught one of her knees before throwing her at a floating island he created. Yui rolled across the dirt before landing on her feet.

CRASH!

Y/N emerged from the crater he just created. "You won't win kiddo. You can call me selfish all you want if it makes you happy."

"Y-you...you jerk!" Yui glared as she used one of Red's abilities.

"DREAM ATTACK!"

Yui's guitar appeared in her hand and she plugged it into a jack in her armor. Her armor transformed, a whole set of 10 subwoofers appearing out of it. "POWER CHORD!"

TWAAAANG!

The sound reverberated through the Gap, and Y/N was nearly blown back by the shockwave.

"I DO NOT NEEEEEED!" Yui's voice amplied the shockwave and uprooted trees. "A MICROPHONE!" Y/N began sliding backwards. "MY VOICE IS FUCKING, POOOOWWERFFUUUUUUUUUUUL!" Y/N was finally sent flying from the sheer fucking power of Yui's voice.

Yui took heavy breaths, and she looked around, seeing nothing left in Y/N's direction. "I-I'm sorry Y/N. This was the only way."

"ABOVE US!"

"NANI!?"

Yui looked up to see an A-10 speeding towards her. In her panic, she held up her guitar as a shield.

SMASH! BOOM!

Fire engulfed everything on the mountain. From the smashed cockpit, Y/N emerged, actually looking relatively fatigued.

Yui also slowly rose to her feet, her armor nearly falling apart. She looked down and saw her broken guitar. "T-that..." She grit her teeth in anger. "That was signed by HYDE!"

"Kid...don't-"

"Shut up you stupid dragon!" Yui shushed red as she hobbled towards Y/N.

Y/N looked at her with a twinge of regret. "Let out all your anger Kiddo."

Yui scowled. "...Grrr...RAAH!"

POW!

Y/N recoiled from the punch, before retaliating and throwing his own.

Yui fell to the ground, quickly getting back up. "A world where nobody needs to suffer...is that so much to ask!" She shouted before hittimg Y/N with a blow to the body.

"At the cost of everyone's freedom? I'd say it is!" Y/N shot back and knee'd Yui.

"You'd through away an ideal world for something as trivial as freedom!? In my world, everyone will be rich and free!" Yui struck Y/N's chest with enough force to dent it. "Everyone will be equal!" She struck again, and Y/N felt a rib crack. "And you just want to throw it away!?" Yui jumped and kicked Y/N in the face. Y/N dropped to a knee and clutched at his chest. He looked directly into Yui's eyes.

"I-I worshipped you! You were cool, selfless, everything a person should strive to be!" Yui began sobbing. "You were my hero!"

Both reared their heads back.

CLUNK!

Their helmets smashed against eachother, and they could see eachothers eyes through the shadows. Yui's was shocked by the solemn expression Y/N held.

"Sometimes a hero has to make tough decisions." Y/N spoke calmly. "I'm sorry."

Yui was confused at Y/N's apology, before she began feeling woozy.

"W-what is...?" Red asked in confusion.

"We injected you with Samael's blood." Y/N explained. "I overwrote your invincibility, so we just had to stall as it kicked in."

"If my research is correct, you will not die. It will only weaken you." Ophis finished.

Yui's eyelids began to feel heavy, and the armor disappeared. Falling forward, Y/N caught her.

"B-big...bro?" She spoke in her delirious state.

Y/N smiled at her, as she began to fall asleep.

"You have a bleeding heart Yui. There are other ways you can help people, but you can't help everyone."

"...That's...fucking infuriating."

Y/N chuckled as he picked her up. "Yeah, it really is."

Light surrounded them as reality began to correct itself.

////

Boom, chapter done.

I plan on writing an epilogue along with continuing with the next arc, but I finished everything that I wanted to do with this story.

The epilogue should bring back the goofy tone, but Y/N has grown as a person from this experience.

By the way, that art was done by moi. I have upgraded from shitpost to quality shitpost. Fear me. Feel free to screenshot and reuse my art.

Hell, upload it as your own work. It's on the internet now, my work will live on forever.

Enjoy pouty Soji

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
92.7K 2K 16
DISCLAIMER. I OWN NOTHING EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. Meet the Captain Henry Sparrow he was part of Jack Sparrow's crew, and his b...