bigger (Spider-Man: Into the...

De nubianbar

miles morales x black oc Mais

OC Character Profile
00
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09

03

483 18 5
De nubianbar

"Trust me, trust me
I don't like being alone
Thinking 'bout ringing your line
I wish you would come home
But I'm just tryna balance my space
I'm just tryna protect my space."I sang as I wrote notes in my notebook. I stretched my back as I looked out the window only to see Miles on my window.

"Miles?!"I asked in as I rushed towards my window to let him inside but he almost fell which made me grab his hand.

"Uh? Sticky hands again?"I asked as I held onto the window seal for more strength as I struggled to pull him up.

"Puberty."he said in a panic which made me look down at him in disbelief.

"You still making jokes even when you're sticking on buildings? Or when you're about to fall to your death?"I asked as I looked around in a panic trying to see if nobody was looking.

"Listen, Miles don't freak out."I warned as I stepped back and created a small tornado beneath him which made him levitate up to my window.

He climbed into my window as he looked out at the tornado that he climbed out of, I moved my hand down so it could go down.

"Uh, what else can you do?"he asked in shock as he looked at me strangely.

"I inherited my mother's weather abilities."I responded as I looked up at him to see that he was wearing his school pants, his dunks and his school tie.

"Where is your shirt? Are you taller now?"I asked in disbelief as I noticed that he was towering over me.

"I need to go back to find that spider. I need to call my uncle Aaron or my parents."he rambled as he walked paced up and down my dorm room.

"Miles, I need you to calm down."I said as I grabbed his wrist and placed my hand on his cheek trying to calm him down.

"We can go look for this spider. Let me get dressed and I will meet you outside your dorm room."I said as I gave him a comforting smile which made him calm down.

"You're right. Thank you, Freya."he said as he gave me a small smile before I walked out of my dorm.

I grabbed my grey baby tee and my grey parachute pants along with my black and white dunks. I walked out my dorm and knocked on Miles door a couple of times.

"Shh."he whispered as he pulled me into his dorm room but he moved back and crashed into his desk and dropped his stuff which made his roommate shuffle uncomfortable in his bed.

"I should keep quiet?"I whispered as I frowned at him making him apologise under his breathe.

"Come on. We should climb out this side."he said as he pointed towards his window making us climb out the window and jump down effortlessly.

I was shocked when I saw Miles jumping down effortlessly as well which made him look down at his feet in shock as well before we began running away from the campus building since the campus security was searching for Miles.

"So you gonna tell me your life story about how you got your powers? Did you get bitten by a radioactive spider?"he joked as he placed his hoodie over his head and his hands in his kangaroo pocket as I walked beside him.

"Haha."I sarcastically said as I playfully glared at him.

"Well if you must know. My father is the black panther and my mother is Storm, I also inherited a goddess her name is Askari, she is very talented."I said which made him nod his head.

"Thank you, Princess."Askari responded but only I could hear her which made me smile and nod my head.

"Yeah, everyone made a big deal out of you when they said that but they said you weren't a mutant like your mom. You just got the white hair."he said as he walked me into a dark subway but I lit up my hand with fire so we could see.

"Well, our Goddess Bast gave me these abilities because she felt like I was going to be responsible enough to carry this burden. Everyday I second guess myself because I'm just a 14 years old. I barely get to have fun, the Dora Milajes are my only friends. My family are my friends. My father made sure to train me just as Bast requested but he's overprotective so that's why I asked to come here so I could be away from them and have a life outside being a princess or Askari."I said as I shrugged my shoulders and followed him.

"Who's Askari?"he asked as he looked down at me with interest.

"She is the Egyptian goddess who I reincarnated into. When I used my abilities, my traditional tattoos and my eyes glow, she takes over. She's basically my subconscious."I explained with a small smile making him nod his head in awe.

Miles and I continued to talk to one another as we walked through the dark subway side by side.

"It should be here. Here's the wall I painted with my uncle."he said as he looked up ahead and looked around.

I looked down and noticed a dead spider but it didn't look like a normal spider.

"Miles. Look at this."I announced as I bent down to look at the spider and that's when he reached out to touch it but he immediately moved back placing his hands over his ears.

"What is wrong?"I asked as I placed my hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"I see Alchemax flashing in my head. Maybe that's where the spider came from."he suggested he then asked me to make my flame brighter in which I did so he could see around the room.

He then walked into a room which I immediately followed him but he kept holding his head in pain.

"Miles."I muttered in concern as I placed my hands around his neck and caressed his cheek trying to calm him down.

I then felt something coming from behind us but Miles pushed us both down and the window behind us shattered which made me bend an air protective dome around us to make the glass shards ricochet.

"Cannot let you open a portal to another dimension. Brooklyn is not zoned for that." Spiderman said as he fought Green Goblin making me look at the huge beast in shock.

"You okay?"I asked over the noise as I held onto Miles and looked over Spiderman and a huge Goblin fighting making me look up at him in shock.

I then heard Miles gasp which made me look down at him in shock.

"Go."I muttered and my suit melted off my clothes and I grabbed Miles before he fell making him scream as he fell.

I charged down for him but before I could get to him Spiderman got to him making me create an air tornado so I could follow them and stand on the platform with them.

"Your highness. You sound just like your father." Spiderman formally said before he bowed making me give him a small smile.

"Please, Mr Parker. my name is Freya."I politely replied as I gave him a small smile.

"Tell your father I said hi."he casually said making Miles look between us oddly.

"Got a lot going through your head, I'm sure. Yeah. You're gonna be fine. I can help you. If you stick around, I can show you the ropes. Yeah. I just need to destroy this big machine real quick before the space-time continuum collapses. Don't move. See you in a bit."Spiderman explained to Miles which made me look up at him.

"Need help?"I asked as I looked up at him.

"A little boost?"he suggested which made me nod as he jumped down making me shoot him up with an air orb.

"We need to go."I muttered as I looked down at Miles.

"We need to help him."Miles said making me sigh heavily as I hesitantly nodded before I jumped down the platform.

"I need you, Goddess Askari."I muttered and before I knew it she was right beside me and my tattoos were glowing.

"This is not your fight, Princess."She muttered as she made me lift my arms and directed lighting towards the Green Goblin.

"Hey, Ugly! You fought a Goddess before?"I sarcastic asked making him charge towards me which made me make a lightening bow and arrow before I began to strike him.

I was then held by a man wearing a purple suit making the lighting bow and arrow disappear.

"I did tell you, Princess."Goddess Askari muttered as she sighed heavily making me grab his arms as I made electricity shoot through his body making his suit malfunction and before I could fight him I saw a huge glow which meant that were was a huge part explosion making me create an air orb around me and Goddess Askari made one around Miles.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around at the rubble and I saw Miles.

"Miles, are you okay?"I asked as I rushed towards him and helped him up.

"I'm good. We need to save, Spiderman."he said as he rushed away making me rush with him.

"Are you alright? Mr Parker?"I asked as I tried to remove as much rubble off Mr Parker.

"I'm fine, I'm just resting."he joked as Miles and I continued to help him before he began to cough.

"The coughing probably isn't a good sign."he sighed out as I placed my hand on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Find him!"

"We don't have enough time, Princess."Goddess Askari yelled in my head making me sigh heavily.

"I do not have enough time."I repeated in disbelief as I looked down at Mr Parker as I tried my best to remove the rubble that was on top of him.

"This override key is the only way to stop the collider. Swing up there, use this key, push the button and blow it up. You need to hide your face. You don't tell anyone who you are. No one can know. He's got everyone in his pocket. If he turns the machine on again, everything you know will disappear. Your family, everyone. Everyone. Promise me you'll do this. Go. Destroy the collider. I'll come and find you."Mr Parker explained which made me shake my head at him

"What about you?"I asked as I looked down at him with a frown.

"It's gonna be okay. Get that thing ready to go again. And soon. Run faster! These guys are weak."he yelled making me nod my head as I grabbed Miles and created a small cloud and mad us levitate to higher ground.

"Miles we need to go."

"We need to save him."Miles persistently muttered as he looked down at Mr Parker.

"Miles, we cannot save him okay. Listen to me, if they find us they will kill us both. We need to go, we won't be any good to Spiderman if we die here."I muttered as I looked back at Mr Parker.

"Don't you wanna know what I saw in there? Wait. I know what you're trying to do, and it won't work. They're gone."Spiderman said in pain as he looked up at the large man.

The large man took a couple of angry breathes before he angrily smashed Mr Parkers body making me wince as I grabbed Miles and began to run with him.

"Get them."I heard making me panic as I ran with Miles.

I kept looking up to see an opening of a man hole and once I did, I grabbed Miles and created a tornado shooting us up to the opening of the manhole.

"We can out run him."I muttered as I ran with Miles behind me because I noticed the guy was on his motorbike.

I then created thick fog and ran with Miles towards the nearest building, we climbed up the emergency ladders and eventually arrived on top of the building.

"You okay?"I asked as I looked up at Miles with a frown after our pants had died down.

"Spiderman is dead."he muttered in disbelief as he began to pace up and down.

"Miles we tried. Stop beating yourself up like this, Goddess Askari told me the outcome but we tried anyway."I muttered as I held his wrist making him turn around and hug me tightly making me hug him back.

"It's okay."I reassured as I gently caressed his neck as he began to cry.

"You need to rest. Tomorrow we need to start your training because we need a new Spiderman."I muttered as I slowly pulled away and placed my hands on both his cheeks wiping his tears away.

"Go home. I'll see you tomorrow."I replied making him nod in response.

"This was not your fault, Miles."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

507 3 7
"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚? 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨...
219K 6.7K 26
Miles Morales x Spider! Y/N Based on the original screenplay for "Spiderman: Into the Spider-verse" (2018) in honor of the new movie coming out :) in...
33.4K 851 25
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ☆.。.:* What happens when Jonah finds out that her boyfriend is a new spider person ?
3.4K 98 29
Idk. I'll try my best to write a good Spider-man story. It is a reader x Spider Gwen. But it does come later in the story, and with the Spider verse...