Her Professor

By sugarNspice81

"ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ʜᴍ," "ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ" *** 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓜�... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Epilouge One
An Extra Smutty Chapter
Epilogue Two
Bonus Epilouge
News!

Two

121K 3K 1.5K
By sugarNspice81

*Ella Montgomery*

"Today we will be learning how to understand the psychology of business," He explained, looking around the class, "Business psychology is the study and practice of improving working life, a key part of learning business," He continued.

I sat taking notes on my computer, watching him from the corner of my eye as he walked around explaining business psychology but it was almost hard for me to concentrate.

"It combines an understanding of the science of human behavior," He continued to explain, writing on the large board, "With experience of the world of work to attain effective and sustainable performance for both individuals and organizations," His accent strong, gruff.

Releasing a light sigh I wrote down everything he bullet pointed on the board as he explained the understanding of business psychology, it was hard to concentrate. While taking notes I could almost feel his alluring green eyes on me.

Against my better judgement my body betrayed me as I looked up catching his eyes as he walked to the front row, laying down a stack of papers to be passed down to the others in the row, doing the same to the second row.

Stopping beside me he counted out the amount of papers needed for my row before handing them to me, his hand skimmed mine and I kept my eyes low not daring to make eye contact. I could feel my cheeks heat up, my lips parting while goosebumps rose on my skin the moment his hand touched mine.

Finally looking up his eyes skimmed my computer of what was opened, his lips twitching slightly curling into an almost unnoticeable smirk before his green eyes met my blue ones, my legs felt weak and I almost felt as if he was trying to read into my soul with his piercing gaze.

"Pass them down, Ms. Montgomery," He whispered, his tone husky as he dragged out my name falling perfectly from his lips.

Clearing my throat, I merely nodded before he walked past while I grabbed a sheet for myself and passed the others down. The sneaky man had dared to find my name but I was okay with that, I had never heard my last name sound as good as it did falling from his mouth.

The way he purred my last name had me dripping with need and my clit throbbing, I was finding it even harder to concentrate on anything with my aching pussy, clenching my thighs tighter together.

Fuck.

I avoided all eye contact with the man for the rest of the class, trying my hardest to take the notes that I needed. Looking over the paper he had passed around, I made notes on the side typing what stood out into my notes on my laptop.

"Tomorrow we will review business psychology," He mentioned, "I expect everyone to study tonight, I will be asking questions as well as a short quiz," He shifted his eyes around the room watching as everyone nodded, including me.

"Dismissed," He gave a curt nod, his voice gruff.

Quickly I closed my laptop sliding my various things back into my bag in a hurry to escape, not wanting to be caught in another trap of his green eyes. Standing from my seat, I waited for the hoard of people to clear out before I made my way into the line to leave.

"Ms. Montgomery," His thick accent called out to me, stopping me from taking another step.

My head snapped over to him, he was now seated behind his desk leaning back in the chair as he rubbed his perfect jawline, drawing me in with his eyes yet again. He motioned with his hand for me to come forward. My eyes glanced at the exit, sighing before I made my way down to him stopping in front of the desk.

"Yes, Professor Mariano?," I whispered, my shoes looking more interesting at the moment as my nerves built with anxiety.

"Look at me when you speak," He demanded, doing as he said I lifted my head looking him in his eyes, "Brava ragazza (good girl)," He smirked.

Shit, I'm soaked.

I was glad that I didn't make eye contact the moment that rolled off his tongue.

My cheeks flamed, I could feel the heat radiating off my burning cheeks my lips parting in shock understanding what he had said but I was beyond aroused at his daring words.

"Y-you wanted to speak with me?," I mumbled, trying to stay strong.

He nodded curtly, pursing his perfect soft pink tinted lips, unconsciously I licked my own as I thought about what his must feel like.

Stop, Ella, he is your professor.

I had to keep reminding myself of that thought but it was hard to when the Adonis man stood a matter of a few feet away from me.

"I understand you are on the Deans list, are you not?," He raised his perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

Biting my lip anxiously, I nodded softly giving him a soft smile.

"I see," He hummed, "My office is open from three to five, I had an understanding that you helped Professor Carson grade papers after school," He inquired.

"I did," I nodded, confirming.

He hummed, rolling his lips together as he rubbed his jawline.

Pure perfection.

Focus, Ella.

"Starting tomorrow you will come to my office from three to five, Si?," He suggested, although it sounded like a demand, "Don't be late, hm?"

"I won't," I gave him a bright smile, nodding, "See you tomorrow!," I beamed.

Walking away I was excited, not only for being on the Deans list which I was proud of, I worked hard for everything I earned, I had been on the Deans list for the past two years.

That was not the only reason I was so excited, no, the reason being him yet he made me so anxious.

Exiting the building I found Scarlet already waiting for me leaning against the wall as she typed fiercely on her phone.

"Scar, you are going to get brain damage if you keep staring at that thing," I chuckled.

She jumped hearing my voice, lost in the world of her phone. She narrowed her eyes at me huffing when she almost dropped it on the pavement, rolling her eyes.

She linked her arm in mine as she practically dragged us to our next class that we shared this time.

"Is he as hot as everyone says he is?," She question, smirking at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused at her question until I realized what she had meant. I laughed, nodding my head.

"Definitely," I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Lucky bitch," She teased, "All my Professors are old, definitely not something good to look at," She muttered.

I laughed, following her inside of the next building as we took our seats beside each other. I was waiting for our break hour, I was starving seeing as I didn't eat breakfast although I never do.

Class started as the Professor walked in, immediately going into the lesson. I sat taking notes the entire time but my mind was still somewhere else as I did so.

For the next two hours in the class it was like that, I was entirely distracted today no thanks to a man with alluring green eyes.

Finally the professor dismissed the class and Scarlet and I hurriedly packed our things. Others rushing out of the building.

"I won't be joining you for lunch today," Scarlet gave me an apologetic smile, "Jameson is taking me out for lunch today," She explained.

I shook my head smiling, "That's okay! Have fun!," I waved her off.

She gave me a quick hug before heading out the door and I followed suit, both of us going our separate ways.

Jameson is Scarlet's boyfriend of three years, they went to the same high school here in Washington State and on their senior year they had started dating.

They were an adorable couple, no doubt, you could tell just by looking at the guy that he was head over heels for Scarlet and I was happy for her.

I never had a boyfriend, I was always too focused on my studies or other things that helped snapped my future to take over my father's company. Plus I am sure if I ever did have one they would just use me for my title, that wasn't something I want.

I wanted a real relationship if I were to ever have one, not one built on lies and bullshit, using me for their own amusement. I wanted what Scarlet had, their connection was strong and beautiful.

Sighing at my own thoughts I pulled up to the small cafe where I had got my coffee this morning, excited to eat.

Darcy, beamed giving me a wave and I sent one back as I took my regular seat in the booth in the far back corner. Pulling out my laptop I decided to go ahead and study for tomorrow, pulling up my notes.

The first day back and I would already be having a quiz tomorrow.

Darcy came over smiling as she placed my regular order in front of me which consisted of my over sugared coffee and club sandwich. Darcy happened to own this small cafe, it was a cute and quiet place where I could find peace, it was tranquil.

She never failed in making the best food, everything on her item was pleasing but her famous clubs sandwiches were my favorite.

"How was the first day, sweet pea?," She asked softly, giving me a kind smile.

"Tiring," I groaned, "I already have to study for a quiz tomorrow," I huffed.

She chuckled, squeezing my shoulder in a kind motherly way.

"Don't worry, dear, you are smart and I am sure you will do great!," She beamed.

The door chimed and Darcy's eyes widened slightly, excusing herself to hurry and take the persons order.

I sighed, taking a bite out of my sandwich as I continued to review my notes until a tall figure stood over me, their shadow casting over catching my attention.

Looking up my eyes widened upon seeing Professor Mariano, smiling down at me.

"May I sit?," He questioned, his thick accent sent chills down my body.

Clearing my throat I nodded, smiling and he wasted no time I sliding into the seat across from me, making himself comfortable.

"Professor Mariano," I greeted him softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...