From Demons to Titans

By ApollyonShirayuki

After the death of the Dark Lord, The Doom Slayer was once again sealed by the Ancient Gods. But unknown to a... More

Prologue
Chapter 01: Recruit Trainer
Chapter 02: Intense Secret
Chapter 03: Protect Trost
Chapter 04: Aftermath
Chapter 05: New Enemy
Chapter 06: Decision
Chapter 07: Traitors
Chapter 08: Endure while you can
Chapter 10: Real Royalties
Chapter 11: Sealing a new fate
Chapter 12: Last Stand
Chapter 13: All is worth
Chapter 14: Your new allies
Chapter 15: Everything goes to Hell
Chapter 16: Rumbling is coming
Chapter Finale: Until it is done

Chapter 09: A new found Enemy

2.3K 93 117
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

It's been a week since they Scouts rescue Eren and Ymir from Reiner and Bertolt. The residence of Wall Rose went back to their homes after declaring it's Titan free.

Levi got his new members of his squad, that being Connie, Sasha, Jean, Krista, Armin and Mikasa. Y/n took Ymir to his squad, as part of the Slayer Squad.

Levi: "So your telling me, that the Titan's I've been killing.... Are actually Humans?"

Levi is at the Erwin's Hospital room with Hanji and Connie, who's holding a portrait of his parents.

Hanji: "Like I said, I'm not sure. We still don't have proof on that."

They look at Erwin and saw him staring while smiling.

Levi: "Hey, what the hell are you smiling about?"

Erwin: "That how crazy the world is...."

Hanji: "You can head back now, Connie."

Connie nodded and walk out of the room.

Hanji: "Even if the Titans were Humans before, how did they turn up like that?"

Levi: "Tch."

Erwin: "Hanji. Can you get Y/n and Annie?"

Hanji: "Alright."

She walk out of the room and went to find Annie and Y/n.

Levi: "What are you thinking?"

Erwin: "Annie hasn't told us yet on how she became a Titan. Even Eren doesn't know how."

Levi: "Even if she told you, would you believe that she's telling the truth? Even Y/n doesn't trust her."

Erwin: "What choice do we have? After everything that's been happening, I don't know what real or not anymore. Years ago, there was only ordinary mindless Titans. But now, there are people who can transform into Titans at will. Titans appearing out of nowhere. And Titans inside the walls."

After minutes of waiting, Y/n and Annie arrive to Erwin's room.

Erwin: "Thank you for coming."

Y/n: "Hanji said that you seem to discover something."

Erwin: "Annie. Do you remember on how you became a Titan?"

Annie: "I do."

Levi: "How?"

She look back at Y/n and he nodded at her.

Annie: "I was injected with a serum that would turn me into a pure Titan. In order to turn me back into a Human, I must eat someone within the 9 Titans and inherit their power."

Levi(Shock): "So those Titans I've been killing were really Humans?!"

Annie: "Yes. Not just humans. They're Eldians. Only we can transform into Titans if we're exposed to the serum."

Erwin: "But do you know how that serum was made?"

Annie: "No. They never said how."

Y/n: "That explains why the people in Ragako was nowhere to be found. They were all turned into Titans."

Erwin: "Then that means that the enemy already infiltrated the walls again. Annie, when you arrive on here along with Reiner and Bertolt. Do you have anyone else with you?"

Annie: "We had. But he was eaten before we can even reach the wall. He was the Jaw Titan. The Titan Ymir inherited."

Y/n: "Ymir also said that they spotted a Monkey Titan, the night they were trap at the castle. Do you know who that is?"

Annie: "That was our War Chief. Zeke Jeager."

Levi: "Jeager!?"

Erwin: "Is he Eren's brother?"

Annie: "Don't know. What Zeke told us is that his parents were dead because they were traitors."

Erwin: "So somehow, he's the one responsible on what happened on Ragako. Is there anyone with him? Knowing that he's your War Chief, I doubt that he's alone."

Annie: "There someone should be with him. Her name is Pieck Finger. She's the inheritor of the Cart Titan. She moves and runs fast and she can stay in her Titan for a month."

Levi: "But your Military didn't mention anything about Titans being inside the walls?"

Annie: "No. They didn't."

Erwin: "I see. Then that will be all."

Y/n: "What your next plan?"

Erwin: "We're gonna have to lay-low for a while. The Military Police still want Eren, after what happened. Most of the Military Police died during the rescue operations. And they want someone to be blame."

Levi: "So they're just pointing their fingers at us?"

Erwin: "Most likely. There should be a cabin by the woods, not far from our HQ. You should bring your new team there. Y/n, you should bring yours as well."

The next day, Levi and Y/n brought their teams to the cabin that Erwin recommended. When they open the door, Levi's eyebrow twitch when he saw it was full of dust, dirt and cobwebs.

Levi: "All of you. Start cleaning. I'm heading back to the HQ to get my equipment. It better be clean by the time I get back."

He rode his horse and heads back to the HQ.

Connie: "Seriously!?"

Petra: "Yes he is. Now let's get started."

She grabs a broom and starts sweeping the floor. Y/n walks out and heads to the forest while Annie and Ymir walks out as well.

Connie: "Hey! Where are you two going!?"

Sasha: "You guys are cleaning too!"

Annie: "If I remember, Captain Levi ordered his squad to clean this place."

Ymir: "And we're part of Captain Y/n's squad. And he didn't give us any order to help you guys, so good luck. Have fun cleaning."

With that, the two of them walks out while the Levi Squad is yelling at them.

Annie: "Why didn't you join Reiner and Bertolt? From what the others told me, you tried to kidnap Krista and followed the Armor Titan."

Ymir: "They kinda talk to me about giving Historia a new safe life there, so I kinda agree with them. But History talk some sense back into me. Right before the Captain pulled me off the Armor Titan's back and grab me with his horse."

Annie: "....Do you remember, the person you ate to turn back to normal?"

Ymir: "..... Yeah.... His name's Marcel, right?"

Annie: "Yes."

Ymir: "And I also part of his memory. His brother was suppose to be the Armor Titan, but he did something that would make his brother fail, letting Reiner inherit it instead."

Annie: "He said that to us. Before the day he died."

Ymir: "Are you mad at me because I ate your friend?"

Annie: "No. To be honest, I really don't care what happens to them anymore. Or what happened to Marley. All I want just to rest in peace with no more wars."

Ymir: "Maybe you can ask the Captain to attack Marley."

Annie: "Even if I did, Marley is miles away. The Captain may be strong, but I doubt that he can swim all the way there."

Ymir: "You'd be shock if he actually did."

They head to where Y/n is and saw him sitting on one of the trees while staring in front of him. They look to where he's looking and saw two rabbits eating carrots.

Ymir: "What are you thinking, Captain? Dinner?"

Y/n just glared at her as she just nervously chuckle.

Ymir: "It's just a joke."

Y/n grab a branch from the tree, and starts whittling it. Annie leans on the tree, watching the rabbit while Ymir sits beside Annie, drawing something on the dirt.

Ymir: "Hey, Captain. Are you really going to kill me, if I go with Reiner and Bertolt?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Ymir: "What about Annie?"

Y/n: "I will also kill her."

Ymir: "You really hate traitors, huh?"

Y/n: "That's because dying in the hands of the one you trust is worst than dying by the hands on your enemies."

Ymir: "Well, I know how that feels."

Annie: "Do you remember how you become a Titan?"

Ymir: "Yeah. When I was just a little girl, I was just dwelling in the streets. I don't know my parents and I didn't even have my own name. But one day, someone took me, gave me new clothes, food, and shelter. They even praise me as I was a God and they called me Ymir. I really don't know what's happening that time, but I just sit there and be praised. But my happiness didn't last long. Because one day, a group of men broke in and took everyone. All the followers that worship me, accused me of being their leader, so I was beaten until I was broken. I thought that was going to be the end of me, but when I woke up, I was on top of a wall, on my knees. I look around and saw my followers in the same position as me and behind them was one of the guard with a syringe. They injected the syringe on their necks before kicking them down to the wall. But as they were falling, they transformed into a mindless Titans."

Annie: "How long do you think that was?"

Ymir: "I don't really know. I don't even know how to read at that time and can't even tell what year it was."

Annie: "The first time I saw your Titan, you emerged from the ground, and grab Marcel and ate him. While we ran away."

Ymir: "After that, I just woke up in a plain field, can't even remember on how I got there. But that feeling of opening my eyes again, is like waking up from a long nightmare."

Y/n: "How did you end up inside the walls?"

Ymir: "I just keep doing what I do when I was just a kid. Sneaking away, stealing to survive."

Annie: "You and Historia seems to be close back at the Cadet training."

Ymir: "You could say that I'm protecting her."

Annie: "From what?"

Ymir: "Everything."

Y/n: "Then you know the truth about Historia?"

Ymir: "Yeah. I learn everything when I snuck in a church to steal something valuable. But I saw two priest talking to each other, about the real King."

Annie: "The real King?"

Ymir: "Yeah. It turns out that the fart head sitting on the throne is actually a fake. The real King is hiding, controlling the fake King from the shadows."

Annie: "What's the real King's name?"

Ymir: "I don't know his actual name, all they said is 'King Reiss'. And they need to dispose a girl named Krista Lenz."

Annie: "And how did you even met her?"

Ymir: "I met her after Wall Maria fall. She was an innocent and caring girl. She helps people more than herself. She even gave me food when I didn't ask her. She just handed it to me and smile sweetly."

Annie: "So if the King sitting on the throne is fake, then we should tell this to Erwin."

Y/n: "Even if we did, there's no evidence that will overthrow them."

Ymir: "So there's really nothing we can do?"

Y/n: "No."

Hanji: "Oh there you are, Slayer Squad!"

They saw Hanji, Eren, Mikasa and Levi walking towards them."

Hanji: "We're going to have a test runs on Eren's Titan. I was hoping if you two could help him. Because the first time we did this he doesn't know how to transform. So what do you say,  Annie, Ymir?"

Annie: "That depends on the Captain."

Hanji: "Y/n, what are Annie and Ymir's plans?"

Y/n: "Whatever they want."

Hanji: "Alright, then it's settle. They're going to help us train Eren."

They followed them to the training ground, helping Eren to transform and control his Titan.

Time Skip brought to you by

Eren's Titan is currently down and he's very skinny down to the bone.

Hanji: "Eren! What's wrong!?"

Levi: "You have four-eyes and you can't even see the situation? He's Titan is only around 10-meters, he's skinny as hell and his ass is sticking out."

Ymir: "He transform 3 times in row. Transforming into a Titan takes a lot of energy."

Armin: "How many transformation can you do, Ymir?"

Ymir: "Don't know. Maybe I can do is 3 also."

Armin: "Well, Annie can transform four times in a row and her Titan is still in shape."

Hanji: "Alright. I guess we're done for the day."

She flies down along with Moblit and get Eren out of his Titan. She tried to pull Eren's body out of his Titan, but she can't and only manage to pull the head off, revealing his skeletal face.

Hanji: "Check it out, Moblit! Eren's face! Hurry up and sketch it!"

Moblit: "Section Commander! Don't you have any human compassion?!"

She tried to pull Eren out, but still can't get him out.

Y/n: "Step aside."

He shove Hanji away and grab Eren, completely pulling him out from his Titan.

Y/n: "Get him back to the cabin so he can regenerate his face back."

They escort Eren back to the cart and heads back to the cabin.

Levi: "I'm heading to Trost and giving Erwin a message. Is there something you like to add?"

Y/n: "No."

Levi grab something from his pocket and handed it to Y/n, while the others aren't looking. Y/n take the note and put it in his pocket as they all head back to the cabin.

When the Levi Squad and Slayer Squad arrived to the Cabin, Y/n took out the note Levi gave and reads it.

Levi(Note): "We spotted someone spying on the HQ last night and captured him. He wasn't belong to any Regiment and doesn't wanna talk on why he's spying. He's at the Underground Cell if you wanna talk to him and get some answers."

He put the note back to his pocket and grab his retractable blade.

Ymir: "Where are you going, Captain?"

Y/n: "Going back to HQ."

Annie: "Can we come?"

Y/n: "No. I just getting something."

Annie: "But why do you have your blades?"

Y/n: "It never leaves my side."

He walks out and climb on Armstrong and heads to the HQ.

Armin: "Hey Mikasa. Where are you going?"

Mikasa: "I'm going to chop some firewood."

Armin: "Your still injured. You should be resting."

Mikasa: "I need to stay in shape."

Armin: "But still-"

Annie: "I'll go with her."

Armin: "Huh?"

Annie: "I'll go help her with the firewood."

Connie: "Am I hearing things, or is Annie HELPING Mikasa?"

Sasha: "I think I'm hearing things too."

Annie: "I'm just helping her to make sure that she doesn't hurt her back."

Mikasa: "I don't need your help."

Annie: "It's not a suggestion."

She grab the axe and walk out of the Cabin. Mikasa just took the deep breath before grabbing another axe and following her.

Connie: "Is the world ending? Just what the hell is going on?!"

Jean: "They're just working together because we're all a team now."

Sasha: "Or, maybe they're still in each other's throat and they will settle it with an axe fight."

Historia: "I hope they don't."

Ymir: "Guess I'll keep an eye on them. To make sure that the Captain kill them instead of each other."

Historia: "I'll go with you."

Ymir: "Don't. I can't protect you if those two beast starts killing each other."

With that, she walks out and follows Ymir and Mikasa.

=Scout's HQ=

Y/n is currently watching a Scout punching the spy in the face while he's tied on the chair.

Scout: "Talk! Who are you working for?!"

Spy: "Fuck you!"

The Scout punch him in the face, making spit out his blood.

Y/n: "That's enough."

The Scout backs away as Y/n walks towards the spy. He grab the spy's ankle, and simply crush it with his hand as the spy cries in pain.

Y/n: "There are 206 bones in the Human body. And I've only broken 3 of them. Which means that there's 203 left for me to break if you don't give me what I want."

The Spy just keep creaming in as Y/n stands up, grabs a wood and broke it into a small piece. He then stab the wood on the Spy's foot, making him cry in pain more.

Y/n: "Are you ready to talk?"

Nifa: "Sir, we found this on his coat."

She showed him a badge of the MP. But the symbol was black instead of the tradition green.

Nifa: "From what I remember, this is the old symbol of the MP before Nile Dawk became their Commander. The MP's back in the day were brutal and will kill anyone they want and just stage their death as they were fighting back."

Y/n glared to the spy who's still crying in pain. He then grab the Spy by the face and drags him out of the dungeon and out of the HQ.

Y/n: "Nifa. The Spy attempted to escape by heading out of the wall. When the Scouts arrive, he was already devoured by a Titan."

Nifa: "Yes sir."

Spy(Pain): "Y-You son of a bitch! Kenny will kill you all!"

With that, Y/n throw the Spy towards the Titan territory.

Y/n: "Nifa. Who's Kenny?"

Nifa: "From what I know, he's a serial killer. He slits the throats of over 100 Military Police. They called him Kenny the Ripper. But that was just an urban legend since he wasn't found."

Y/n: "From the way he say it, he doesn't sound to be an urban legend."

=Scout's Cabin=

Mikasa and Annie just finished chopping the fire wood while Ymir is watching them. Mikasa brought down her axe and sits down.

Annie: "What? Tired already?"

Mikasa: "Unless you plan to chop down all these trees."

Annie: "Touché." 

She brought her axe down and sits down too.

Annie: "So I gotta asked you something, Mikasa."

Mikasa: "About what?"

Annie: "The day before our graduation, why do you look pissed when I was following the Captain?"

Ymir: "Oh, this I wanna hear."

Mikasa: "..... It's nothing."

Annie: "I doubt that it's nothing."

Ymir: "You seemed to be head over heels for the Captain. I mean, the way you react to Annie that day was priceless. It's like your ready to murder her just for him."

Mikasa: ".... Like I said before. The Captain saved Mrs. Jeager when the wall falls. I'm only thanking him for that."

Ymir: "By pissing Annie off the Captain's ass?"

Mikasa: "Yes. He's clearly irritated by her."

Annie: "Just admit it, you like the Captain."

Ymir: "Yeah. Annie did admit that she likes the Captain."

Mikasa: "But the Captain said that he doesn't like her."

Annie: "You think that will stop me? Look, I maybe your enemy before, I'm your ally now. And I know that you can't trust me after I tried to kill all of you. But I trust the Captain with everything I have."

She stands up, gathered the firewood together and tying them up before she carried them over her shoulder.

Annie: "Let's head back. It's almost dark out."

She starts to head back, leaving Ymir and Mikasa behind.

Ymir: "Well, since you got nothing to say anymore, I might as well head back."

She walks back to the cabin, leaving Mikasa.

Mikasa: "Trust.... Huh...."

Time Skip brought to you by

The next day, everything was normal as any other day while Sasha, Jean and Connie are on watch duty.

Levi: "Nifa's report that the spy was ate by a Titan.... But then again, the MP would be too stupid to believe that report."

Y/n: "Where's Hanji?"

Levi: "She's at Trost to check on our old friend, Nick. She suspects that something happened to him since we have an unwanted visitor."

Y/n: "Then I'm already guessing that he's dead. That spy you caught. Was an old member of the MP before Nile became the Commander. Before he die, he said a name to us."

Levi: "What name is it?"

Y/n: "Kenny."

Levi's eyes widen when he heard that name.

Y/n: "I'm guessing you know him?"

Levi: "Yeah... Kenny the Ripper. My uncle."

Y/n: "Levi of the Scouts... Was raised by a serial killer.... Kinda makes sense on how you learn your fighting."

Levi: "..... Something's different about you....."

Y/n: "You noticed as well huh?"

Levi: "Your a lot talkative now after the cadets graduated. Did something happened there that made you open a little?"

Y/n: "The truth is I really don't know what's happening to me. In my previous life, I don't feel anything aside from anger and rage. Now, I can feel anything."

Levi: "Are there even any humans on your past life?"

Y/n: "Yes. And all of them are fighting for survival. But now that the Dark Lord is dead, they should repopulate their world now."

Levi: "If Erwin ever decide to retire and he said that you will become the next Commander of the Scouts. What will you do?"

Y/n: "I'm not going to accept it. I don't give orders because if I do, they'll be all dead. And besides, there's always Hanji to be the next Commander."

Levi: "If four-eyes became the next Commander, I think I'll slit myself."

Y/n: "Careful with your choice of words."

As they were talking, Mikasa walk towards them.

Mikasa: "Eren and the others made tea, Captain. I just notified you if you want some."

Levi: "Guess it's better than doing nothing."

He walks back inside the Cabin to drink some tea.

Mikasa: "What about you, Captain Y/n?"

Y/n: "I don't drink tea."

Mikasa: "What do you drink?"

Y/n: "Not tea."

Mikasa nodded and walk back inside the Cabin. Y/n walk toward Armstrong, grab a brush and starts brushing the stallion.

Then Mikasa walks out again and she's not holding a bottle.

Mikasa: "How about this, Captain?"

She turns around and saw her holding a bottle out to him.

Y/n: "What is it?"

Mikasa: "Petra said it's 'Mead' and I don't know what that is."

Y/n grab the bottle, opened it and sniff the aroma. He then chug the bottle until it was half empty.

Mikasa: "Captain? What is it?"

Y/n: "It's Alcohol."

Mikasa: "Are you even aloud to drink that?"

Y/n: "I don't get drunk."

He puts the bottle aside and continues to brush Armstrong.

Mikasa: "Captain. W-Would you like me to brush your horse?"

Y/n: "Why?"

Mikasa: "I-I just want to help."

Y/n: "I can handle this. And besides, Armstrong doesn't want anyone to clean him aside from me."

He continues to brush Armstrong while Mikasa sits down on the chair, watching him. Then Nifa arrived to the cabin and she's wearing he coat.

Nifa: "Sir, is Captain Levi here?"

Y/n: "He's inside."

Nifa: "Thank you."

She went inside the cabin as Y/n noticed that the sun starts to set. Then the door opened and they saw Levi.

Levi: "Y/n. We need to leave. Don't take any traces that we were here."

He nodded and went back inside the get his stuff. After that, they all head out to the hill where they will plan their next move.

Connie: "Captain, what's going on?"

Levi: "Everyone quiet."

They all look down to where the Cabin is and saw a bunch of MP raided the place.

Jean: "MP's? What are they doing?"

Levi: "I've received a message from Erwin. That the government freezes all Scouts Regiment activity outside of the wall. And they wanted us to hand them Eren and Historia."

Nifa: "And after the Commander handed me that letter, the MP arrested him."

Levi: "Looks like someone's not working in the shadows anymore."

Armin: "To get that far to protect the Wall's secret?"

Jean: "It's understandable that the MP wants Eren, but why Historia too?"

Y/n: "Because she's one of the Royal families. And the one behind all this want them both to be on their hands."

Ymir: "Of course I won't hand them my Historia."

Annie: "Then what's the plan now?"

Levi: "We'll move to Trost. Hanji should be there waiting for us."

Mikasa: "But how are we going to get there without the MP seeing us?"

Levi: "Trost is in state of panic right now. We'll use that to slip there."

Y/n: "It's not going to be easy. They'll be expecting us to use the panic to slip by."

Levi: "That's why we need a diversion."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

Levi's plan was to separate Eren and Historia from the others and using Jean and Armin in disguise as bait.

I'm at the rooftop along with Levi, watching the bait to be taken.

Levi: "The road should be clear for abduction. And just waiting for them to arrive."

Y/n: "Annie and Ymir are with Eren and Historia along with Nifa. I told them to send a smoke signal if Eren and Historia were taken."

Then we saw a speeding cart heading towards the bait, and two guys grab the bait while speeding away.

Y/n: "Your plan worked."

Levi: "Me and the others will follow them. You head back to the Nifa."

He flies down to his team and they went to follow the bait. I start to jump from rooftop to rooftop, heading to where Nifa and the others are.

Y/n: "Nifa. Report."

Nifa: "Nothing suspicious happening for now. There's only too many people on the streets due to the King's orders to hand rations to the people."

I look down to the cart and saw it's riding slow due to many people flooding the streets.

Nifa: "How was the bait mission going, sir?"

Y/n: "They took it. Levi and the others will save Jean and Armin. For now, let's just keep going to his plan."

We kept following the cart until it was block by a bunch of pedestrian walking. I start to look around and noticed some people are wearing coats, looking directly at the cart.

Nifa: "The cart's start moving again, Captain."

Y/n: "Nifa. Get to Levi and tell him precious cargo's been compromised."

Nifa: "Yes sir!"

She immediately used her ODM and went to find Levi and the others. On instinct, I quickly grab my knife and throw it behind me, and the person behind me barely dodge it.

I charge at him and he pointed his gun at me and shoot it. The impact of his gun is different from the regular guns and it caused me to stumble back.

???: "Well, looks like you really are bullet proof."

I continue to charge at him and he shoots me with his other gun before using a gear similar to ODM to escape.

I heard similar gun shots and saw the other Scouts got shot down. I look down to the cart and has now been hijacked while Annie and Ymir are chasing them with their own gear.

Then more guys with ODM guns starts to surround me and pointed their guns at me.

???: "Kill him!"

They start shoot me with their guns, pushing me back a little. I shoot my grapple into one of them, pulling him towards me.

???: "L-Let go of me!"

I grab him by the neck and starts stabbing my blade on his chest, before throwing his corpse back to them, knocking them out of the roof.

They all start to reload their guns and I leap towards one of them, stabbing her in the neck before pulling her head off her shoulder.

???(Scared): "S-Shit!"

They start to fly away and I saw Levi and his squad chasing after the cart where Eren and Historia are.

I went after them and tackle one of the enemy in the air and rip him apart.

Ymir, Annie and Mikasa helps Levi kill the enemies while Jean and Armin manage to get on the cart.

The cart driver was about to shoot the two of them, but Ymir kicks her to the face, knocking her back.

???: "DIE!"

I quickly cut his arm off, grab his gun and blow his head off. I grab one of his supply bullet and went back to chase the cart.

Annie used her Titan's arm and grab one of the enemy and squeeze him to death before throwing it away. Mikasa landed on Annie's arm and throw her towards another enemy and she cuts them.

I look back to the cart and saw a woman was about to shoot at Jean, but Armin quickly pulls out his pistols and shoots her. But it didn't kill her, and she pointed her gun at Armin.

Mikasa: "Armin!"

I shoot my grapple blade to the woman, hitting her in the head and pulling her off the cart. Then more enemy appeared above the cart and aim their weapons at Jean and Armin.

Y/n: "Get out of there!"

Connie and Sasha were able to grab Armin and Jean away, but the enemy got the cart back as they went inside Wall Sina.

Mikasa was about to go after them, but Levi stops her.

Levi: "Fall back!"

Mikasa: "But what about Eren and Historia!?"

Y/n: "They'll be expecting us to follow them so they can ambush us."

Levi: "He's right. And those guys are working with the MP's. And they're already ordered to shoot any Scouts in sight."

Ymir: "Damn it!"

Levi: "Now let's get out of here before the MP's shows up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 701 29
What happens to the Slayer when he realizes that everything is different for him? What happens when the world he's transported to isn't his own world...
76 0 45
A senior in high school who is dating the girl of his dreams, hoping to get accepted into the college he's been wanting to go to since he could even...
435 24 2
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, All the wickedness that man and god alike can produce, One stands to bring their destruction. Birthed fr...
558 29 3
It is done, the legions of Hell and the Dark Lord himself has finally been put to an end. And so, the Slayer was entombed, sealed for an indefinite t...