Little Things

By dwtsslut

"BITCH YOU ACTUALLY SUCK ASS HOLY SHIT" "You'd beg for my ass and you know it" When her simple playful commen... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060

039

200 7 22
By dwtsslut

"KAEDE TAKAHASHI" I sprinted out of my bedroom and started knocking aggressively on Kai's bedroom door.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT??" Kai opens the door, looking like they had just woken up.

"NICK FUCKING VIEWED MY INSTA STORY" I've said I was over him countless of times but only one thing was circling my head the moment I saw his user under the viewers of my insta story..

.. He unblocked me.

"Who the fuck checks their insta story viewers, you're pathetic. Now let me sleep" Kai slams the door into my face and as I start to walk away, Kai opens the door again and pulls me into their room. "NICK?? AS IN NICK NICK??"

I'm guessing they were half awake and had only processed the thing I said now.

"YES! I don't know when he unblocked me but I'm not blocked anymore" I didn't know if it was just instagram, and I'm not willing to check. I don't want to have to message him on discord to see if my messages send. If he wanted to talk to me, he would.

"Are you going back to him? You guys were cute, right person wrong time type of shit" Kai began to sit on the mattress laid on the floor and I follow them down. "You're single right?"

"Yes, I hate men and everyone in general"

"I'm an exception, right?"

"Fuck no, I hate you the most" Was the last thing I said before I practically threw myself to lie on their stomach. "Now what the fuck do I do?"

"Get back with him"

"If he really was craving for a relationship, then it's most likely he's in one right now" I started tapping my fingers on my phone anxiously, trying to think of I should message him or not.

"If he was in a relationship, would his girlfriend allow him to unblock someone he's liked in the past out of no where?" Kai pointed out.

Although they made sense, I was still trusting my gut on this one. I'm not risking anything. If I text him and he did have a girlfriend then it would just bring me into unwanted drama.

As I do every couple of days, I open my DMs to scroll through the hundreds of people chatting me because of something in my story or to just tell me they're a fan. I have some of my trusted mods scroll through my social media DMs and delete the creepy ones a lot.

I should really pay them for the amount of things they do for me at this point.

I answer to most of them with either a sarcastic reply or answered some of the questions they asked me if it wasn't too personal. And that's where I saw it.

-

Erin ☺️
@erinishot
--------------------

replied to your story
YOURE IN FL ALREADY??

DAPHNE WE SHOULD
MEET UP WITH WISTY

AND INVITE KAI TOO

-

The one thing that can connect me to Nick directly without it seeming like I want to see him again. I know I do but I can make up a reason saying I was there for Erin.

"Kai, wanna meet up with Erin and Wisteria?" I look up from my position to see Kai fast asleep once again "It's fucking 3 pm, are you kidding me?"

-

Erin ☺️
@erinishot
--------------------

OFC

YOU STILL HAVE MY NUMBER
RIGHT??

YEAH I'LL CALL YOU
FOR MORE DETAILS

BUT FOR NOW IM WITH
GEORGE, CLAY AND WIST
AT MY PLACE

FT??

YESS

I MISS YOU GUYS

I MISS YOU TOO 🥹🫶

WAIT WHAT PART OF FL
DO YOU LIVE IN??

MAITLAND FL

THATS LIKE 20 MINUTES
AWAY

WANNA HAVE DINNER WITH
US TONIGHT??

WHOS US

EVERYONE BUT NICK

THEN IM DOWN

-

Thing I love most about Erin is that she's always steps ahead of you both negatively and positively. I guess she knew I didn't want Nick to be there for now and immediately assured he wouldn't be there.

I did want to see him, but not until I'm positive he's single.

"Kai, fucking wake up, we're having dinner with people later"

"I moved to America to get rid of my mother, if you start acting like her then I'm kicking you out of here"

-

I was in the middle of fixing my make up when Erin texted me the address to tell our uber driver. It was Erin's apartment and I hadn't been there yet. She lived just right in front of the building that Clay and Nick lived in so all I'm hoping for is that Nick doesn't see us through the window.

"Daph, is it like a fancy dinner or do I get to wear the type of outfit Kaede the whore would wear?" Kai peaks into my room mid-eyeliner wearing just a hoodie and barely any make up.

"The uber is arriving in 15 minutes and you still haven't done anything?"

"Whatever mom, what's the kind of outfit are we wearing?"

If Kai just actually used their eyes for just one second and saw that I am wearing an outfit that shouts anything but formal, they'd actually have an answer to their question already.

"Slutty" I answered, minding my own business.

"Finally, took you like 20 years" Kai shuts the door behind them as they walk back into their room to get ready.

My outfit looked really great. I mean half my body wasn't covered but it still looked great on me. I also decided to wear my boots to look taller. I need an ego boost being around people who are over the height of 5'5 while I'm sitting there 4 inches shorter.

Looking at the mirror built as kind of the sliding door of my closet, I couldn't help but notice how much almost everything about me has changed. From a past of being sexualized, I never thought I'd wear revealing clothes again.

From being anxious revealing my shoulders, I'm now wearing a top that barely even covers my chest. My shorts were really short compared to my old style and the fishnet stockings aren't helping.

Did Nick really change me this much? Because I know damn well I wouldn't do this myself.

-

3rd person POV

"Where are you guys going?" Nick looked at his two roommates exiting the bedroom together, dressed up in clothes that they wouldn't usually wear if they were simply staying in.

"Uh.. We're having a date night-" Clay clears his throat, pulling Wisteria by her waist. "We'll be back in a couple hours"

"Aren't we-"

"Yes, date night" Clay cuts her off before she finishes. "It's uh.. Anniversary of the first time we breathed the same air! Anyways we're gonna go now so bye bye"

"Clay, can we talk for a bit? It'll be quick"

"I have to be at the dinner in 5 min-" Clay stops as he sees the pained look on his friends face. "Fine, Wisteria wait outside"

"Okay, don't leave me out there though" Wisteria skipped her way out the door, leaving the two best friends in the same room.

"Can you please apologize to Erin for what Kaycee said? I feel horrible about it and-"

"Nick, she's not gonna accept it until she hears it from Kaycee. You have nothing to apologize for because you aren't the one that did anything wrong" Clay sighs as he drops down next to Nick on the couch.

"I just feel like you guys started hating me when Daphne left. You guys sided with her even after I explained my side. It was understandable since I was the ass in the story anyways but you guys are still my best friends"

"The girls sided with Daphne, but George and I put you first. We could never leave you ever because you're our best friend. We don't hate you but we need to let you realize that the way you handled the situation knowing Daphne's the only one putting an effort into whatever you guys had was really immature. Dating Kaycee was also a decision that sucked but you do you"

"Oh right, I should really end things with Kaycee.. But I need a girlfriend"

"Daphne's already living in Florida man, shoot your second shot. Don't give up that easily. I have to go, Wisteria is gonna be upset if we're really late" Clay stands up from his spot and paced his way through the door. "There's leftovers in the fridge if you don't want to order food or something. Just heat it up"

"Yeah, yeah, don't come home to sex or I'll fucking kill you guys in your sleep" Nick joked as Clay exited the room.

Nick lets out a shuddered breath, thoughts running through his head. He kept trying to figure out if he really wanted Daphne or the thought of being in a relationship with basically anyone. It was all a blur to him.

He made his way to the balcony, the cold breeze of air hitting him as he stared down at the road. He felt a vibration in his pocket and immediately checked what it was.

"God I hate this bitch" He whispered to himself before answering the call. "Hello?"

"Can I come over? I'm lonely"

"Kay, now isn't the right time. I want to spend some time alone, respect my time"

"But I'm your girlfriend"

"And that doesn't give you the right to invade my personal time" It was such a simple reasoning behind why he didn't want her to come yet she couldn't understand him at all.

"My ex always wanted me around"

"Well then go back to him. Not every relationship is the same. If you keep comparing me to your ex then I will become one of them so just put up with it and leave me alone for once" Nick ends the call and places it back in his pocket.

He rests both his arms on the balcony railing as he stared out into the starry sky. A motion catches his attention and his eyes flick down to an apartment window which he happened to recognize as Erin and George's apartment.

He saw a glimpse of Erin dressed casually, rushing to the front door which was also seen in the window.

"Why the hell is everyone dressed up? Are they doing a fucking fashion show or something?" Nick whispers, laughing to himself.

He looks closely at the guests that had arrived at Erin's apartment and saw that the people that arrived were Clay and Wisteria.

"What the-" He felt shivers down his spine when he sees a girl that was significantly shorter than all of them come running to hug Wisteria.

Seeing someone shorter was common for him, but the fact she had pink hair was giving it away.

"Oh.. they're having dinner without me?"

-

a/n: i should really start writing during the day so i won't be half asleep writing this shit 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 5.9K 24
Where George's childhood friend y/n finally meets the Dream Team❤️😌 Started: 27th September 2020 Finished:14th February 2021 <3
179K 2.6K 14
UNDERGOING MASSIVE EDITING It's been 3+ months since you and famous YouTuber, Dream, started to date. You want to escape the reality of your life so...
202K 2.9K 13
alrr dream and reader let's go. Smut will happen but not until a huge while. enjoy:) UPDATE! 1.3 K READS! OMG, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH IT MEANS SO DAMN...
1.3M 37.2K 52
[COMPLETED] When a small, struggling streamer gets raided by Dream and his friend Sapnap, she can't help but reach out and thank him. Months later on...