invasato [h.s]

By ulookuglytodaysis

invasato; possessed or dominated by a strong passion. - "Alice in Wonderland? That's your favorite book." he... More

teaser/trailer
invasato
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44: The Wedding
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69: we all fell down
70: flames
71
72: true identity
73
74: 'Flower'
75
76: The Heist Master
77: Finale
From the Author

48

996 43 17
By ulookuglytodaysis

Elaina Basset

Williams, Arizona is a tiny but eccentric town.

The buildings are small, the roads are limited, and the cars look like they haven't been updated since the 1950's. The lights are bright and it's colorful, like something out of a coming of age movie.

It's a mosaic, and I'd be lying if my inner and outer artist wasn't reveling.

We got here today, arriving right on time. We landed in a private parkade and then we were all met by colleagues of Vincent.

It's shocking to me that he has people everywhere.

We were then driven into Williams, taken to a house that's tucked behind a grove of trees. While the rest of the town is pretty packed together, this house is more secluded. I guess that's necessary when you're a group of criminals.

The house is big and I get my own room, and that's where I've been trying to calm myself down all day. The job starts tomorrow, we're supposed to find the last place Vincent's man was seen.

The weirdest part of all of this though, is that I'm not even stressed about the mission. I'm stressed about Harry.

I'm stressed about the fact that we've spoken maybe three words to each other since we kissed, stressed that we fucked up, stressed that he hates me again.

I don't know how to talk to him, and what's worse is that I know he doesn't know how to bring it up to me either.

So now, when I catch glimpses of him, I have to pretend like I don't feel anything as a person who feels everything.

As I stand by the window ledge in my bedroom which resides on the third floor of the house, I hear a knock on my door. I turn around, hoping for a certain somebody but not expecting it. When the door opens, I see Angela and Bianca.

"Hi." I furrow my brows.

"Listen." Angela starts right away, "You can say no—"

"Hey, no she can't. We decided that she can't." Bianca cuts her off.

"Say no to what?" I shake my head with confusion.

With a sigh and a glare to Bianca, Angela speaks, "The guys...well, Niall wants to have a little house party, but with just us obviously."

I stand there with a confused look on my face. "Okay?" I'm not sure why this had to be announced to me.

"We just wanted to make sure you're okay with it. I mean you just went through kind of a big event—"

I step forward with a head shake. "No, I don't care. It's fine, I'll join in."

Bianca smirks and Angela's face lights up, obviously satisfied that I gave them the answer they wanted.

I figured that it was pointless to waste time alone in my room while everyone else has fun. What happened with Harry can't take my life away.

"Thank god! I was so scared you weren't gonna want to." Angela beams as she steps into my room. "Bianca, we gotta find her something sexy to wear."

"Why?" I laugh a bit as Angela heads for my duffel bag filled with clothes that I've packed for the trip.

She picks up the bag and places it on the bed, unzipping it as Bianca comes and plops down on my bed as well.

"Drinking always feels better when you look hot." Bianca says.

I guess that's not not true.

"Yeah, and who knows, we could go out after and—"

Angela stops speaking as she's digging through the contents of my bag, looking down inside of it. A confused look falls over her face, brows creased together and head tilted. I wonder what she could have found for a moment, but then I remember what specific item I had stashed in there on our last trip to Sicily.

Oh shit.

Confirming my thoughts, Angela starts to pull out a certain grey t shirt. Her brother's grey t shirt.

The shirt that Harry gave me when I spent the night with him after the Sicily mission. I just stuffed it in my bag and left it there.

Idiot.

Angela looks at the shirt while Bianca just looks confused. Then, Angela's eyes shift to me.

"Why is Harry's shirt in your bag?"

I tense up in guilt as I watch Bianca and Angela both looking at me with not only confusion but shock as well...maybe even conviction. I don't know what to do or say.

"I..." I blink, trying so hard not to look or sound guilty. "H-he let me borrow it in Sicily." I say—technically I'm not lying...yet.

Angela becomes even more confused. "Why?"

"My dress had blood on it," I cover, "We were talking and he noticed it so he offered me a shirt to change into. That's all." I say.

I hope they can't notice that I'm sweating.

Angela looks at the shirt, but Bianca's eyes stay on me for a moment longer. Eventually Angela puts the shirt on my bed and just shrugs. "You could have asked me for a shirt instead of him. But whatever, let's keep looking."

Some time later, after I had laughed off the whole t shirt situation, the guys had started partying. I got ready into a simple pair of blue jeans and a white strapless top. It's not what I usually go for, but Angela and Bianca both insisted that it looked good.

I head down the stairs to the main level of the house, where everyone was drinking in the living room and kitchen areas. Music was playing and I could smell cigarette smoke faintly.

As I enter, Liam sees me first. "Took you long enough!" he says, clearly buzzed.

Everyone looks my way as I make me presence known. Niall hurries up to me with a shot glass and a pepsi can. "Here's your entry shot, Red." he smirks, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as he passes off the drinks to me and leads me further into the kitchen.

I smell the shot glass, identifying the strong scent of tequila.

Tequila gets me fucked up.

"Down the hatch. The more you think about it, the worse it'll feel." Aldo announces.

I bite my lip, looking up from the glass. My eyes land to the figure sitting at a stool by the middle kitchen island with a polished marble top. In a white t shirt and jeans, Harry sits there. He looks at me briefly until we both quickly look elsewhere once we realize we've made eye contact.

I take the shot.

Harsh alcohol travels down my throat, the taste hitting my tongue a moment after as my face scrunches up in disgust.

People cheer as I set the glass down. Niall pats me on the back. "Go get Louis to make you a real drink, Red."

I look over at the breakfast nook that's closer to the living room than the kitchen island, Louis is there by bottles of alcohol and glasses—like a bartender. I make my way over, knowing that I'm going to need to be buzzed to get through this night of partying.

I go and lean against the counter, arms crossed. Louis looks at me and gives me a short lived smile. "Malibu sunset?" he inquires, referring to the drunk he made me back in Sicily.

"Sure." I smile back, my eyes drifting for a moment to Harry who's taking a shot of something with Niall. Looking back to Louis, I say, "Add more rum."

Louis chuckles and gets to it. "She's feeling rowdy tonight."

"Guess so." My eyes casually scan the surroundings of the counter. I catch glimpse of a bottle of water by Louis as he makes my drink. "You're not drinking tonight?" I ask.

He shakes his head, pouring rum. "Not tonight. I feel like someone needs to be alert."

I furrow my brows. "You think something will happen?"

Shrugging, he says, "Not necessarily. But you never know. Gotta be careful in this job."

He slides the glass of alcohol over to me, speaking so casually about having to be alert—like he's so used to it. I guess he does have a point though, if someone finds out we're here...we could be ambushed or worse.

"Have fun tonight. Lay low." Louis says as his way of parting from the conversation.

"Thanks, Louis. You too."

Leaving the nook, I go over to the couch where Angela and Bianca were. Sipping my drink, I know that I have the full intention to get drunk. Angela's smoking a cigarette and sharing it with Bianca. I sit myself down next to them.

"I told you that outfit would look good." Angela remarks as she holds out the cigarette for me to take.

I gently push her hand away. "I'm not drunk enough to smoke a cigarette." I say.

"Suit yourself." Bianca takes it instead. She takes a drag with her eyes closed, blowing smoke out of her plump lips like it was medicinal for her. It's kind of mesmerizing watching her do it, because I know if I did it, I'd look ridiculous. I'd be coughing up a fucking lung.

When her eyes open, she looks at me again. She takes a second before chuckling under her breath and smiling.

"What is it?" I ask.

She shakes her head, still smiling. Angela is between us, not seeming to care what's going on. Bianca looks at me, "You need to get drunk."

"Well, I plan on it—"

"No, now. Because maybe then you'll realize how sexy you look and then actually let yourself have some fun." she bluntly speaks.

My brows crease. I'm not sure if that was a compliment or not.

"Who says getting drunk will make me feel sexy?"

"That's how alcohol works." Bianca states.

"Jesus, Bianca. Leave her alone."

"I'm just saying—"

"Ladies." Niall's voice cuts in, closing in on the area we were sitting at. He takes the cigarette from Bianca's lips, earning a glare as he takes a long drag from it.

How are their lungs not completely destroyed?

"Douche." Bianca murmurs.

"Go away. It's girl talk time." Angela tries to push him away with her foot.

Niall takes the cigarette from his mouth and shakes his head. "Girl talk is overrated. Come drink."

"We are drinking. Leave us alone." Angela continues to try and get him away.

But, in typical Niall Horan fashion, he refuses Angela's wishes and instead nestles in between Angela and I on the couch, manspreading with his arms along the back of the couch with the cigarette hanging from his lips.

"Girl talk with Niall." he comments, making Angela shake her head with annoyance as she refuses to look at him.

"Angela's gonna kill you." Bianca says.

"I'd love to see her try." Niall teases, moving his arm slightly so he can pinch Angela's cheek.

Bad move. She might actually kill him. She's scary.

"So," Niall takes the cigarette from his mouth, blowing out smoke. "What's the topic of discussion? Niall's here as your therapist."

"Refer to yourself in the third person again and I'm punching you in the dick." Angela mutters.

Niall just chuckles, finding pure amusement in annoying her.

I sit there, sipping my drink until Niall eventually turns his head to me. "What about you, Red?"

"What about me?"

"C'mon," he rolls his eyes playfully, "you just got out of an engagement. Don't you wanna get wild? You're not held back by anything."

I almost laugh, "Wild?"

He nods. "You're single. Free game." he suddenly leans in so he can almost whisper. "You're tellin' me you don't wanna use that to your advantage?"

I feel my throat go dry, looking at him with parted lips as I don't know how to respond. He then turns his head to briefly gesture to the guys in the kitchen. "You've got a house full of guys who thrive on hookups. And they're all free game as well, kid."

"Niall, leave her alone for fucks sake." Angela shoves.

Ignoring her, he points to Zayn. "Zayn's sexy, hey? But he's your bestie, so that'd be weird."

Oh Jesus fucking—

"Liam? He's got nice tattoos. Louis too."

I swallow, still silent.

Niall tilts his head, still looking at the guys. "What about Harry?"

There it is.

I can feel my face going red as he turns back to look at me, smirking. "What do ya say? I can call him over here."

"No—" I immediately blurt, grabbing his leg which only makes him smile more.

"Awww, Red. He's mean but I'm sure he could make your night." he continues.

"Gross!" Angela smacks Niall's shoulder. "I'm right here!"

"Styles!" Niall calls out, making me want to crawl into a hole and fucking die.

Harry looks over with furrowed brows, looking at me for a second, seeing me in a close proximity with his best friend.

"Red wants to go outside and smoke a joint." Niall lies, causing my eyes to go wide.

"I didn't say that." I immediately retort.

"Niall." Angela utters through clenched teeth.

"Don't be so shy, Red. Let's go, I have two joints and a lighter in my pocket."

Harry looks at me, and I immediately look away, down at the floor. I don't know why holding eye contact with him is such a challenge. Well, actually I know exactly why.

Niall looks to Harry. "If you don't wanna come, Red and I will share, it's okay." he says as he gently grabs my hand but has enough of a grip to pull me up.

I'm going outside whether I like it or not. And, I guess, if Harry doesn't come, I can get high.

This is called accepting your doom—something I'm becoming way too good at.

Harry looks between us again. "You said you have two joints?"

Niall smirks as he nods, knowing he's succeeding.

Harry pauses, looking down at his drink before taking a decent sized swig and getting up from his stool.

This is where my stomach started flipping around.

I glance at Angela and Bianca. Angela has a look of disdain towards Niall, all the while Bianca is just laughing at the situation.

Before I can get another look or word in, Niall flings his arm across my shoulder and begins to walk. "Let's go friends." he says cheerfully as Harry walks behind us towards the front door.

Niall opens the door, the breeze of the night hitting my face. I'm met with the seclusion of the house surrounded by trees and unevenly patched grass.

I lean against the front of the house, my back against the brick as the three of us gather outside. Niall throws out the cigarette he stole, then replaces it with a joint. Harry clears his throat, standing next to Niall as he's handed the second joint.

Niall lights both, I watch while trying not to get caught.

Harry cups his hand around Niall's lighter, joint between his lips like a sucker in a child's mouth, like it was meant to be there. As it's lit, his cheeks hollow out as he inhales the drug.

I've done this before, smoked with the two of them. And somehow, the second time around I'm still quiet and scared but this time it's for a totally different reason.

Niall takes a puff, then he holds it out to me. For some reason, I take it.

I put it between my lips and suck in, my eyes down on the joint.

I want Harry to look at me, I just don't want to see him when he does it.

The smoke stings a little, making my eyes shut and teeth clench as I rest my head back against the brick wall. Ouch.

"Wish we could just do this the whole time we're here." Niall murmurs, taking the joint from me again. "I don't wanna work."

"Mhm." Harry mumbles through his joint.

I finally decide to open my eyes, looking forward while the guys are more to my left. "You guys make this shit seem so easy." I mumble, deciding that talking is better than shutting up.

I feel both of their sets of eyes on me.

"Weed or work?" Niall seeks clarification, and I finally look in their direction.

"This job. I'm scared shitless all the time but this is like nothing for you guys." I say, being honest.

They talk about this like it's an office job—a 9 to 5 that they just have to get through.

"Don't be scared, kid. We won't let anything happen." Niall says, then looks at Harry. "Right, Styles?"

My eyes drift.

And when they drifted, I saw the green...your green drift to mine, Dreamboat. And I froze.

Harry blinks, joint in his fingers, lips in a line. Then, he nods.

"Right."

Again, I lose the ability to speak. My lips separate so slightly but nothing escapes.

It's embarrassing how easily he mesmerizes me.

As we look at each other, I see Niall examining us from my peripheral vision. Eventually, he smirks and clears his throat. "Okay, well I'm gonna take a shot." he says. "I'll see you guys later, but Im taking this with me." he gestures with his joint.

Then he walks back through the front door.

As soon as the door closes, Harry looks to it, then shakes his head.

"I'm sorry about that." he says with a small chuckle in reference to Niall's antics.

The lightheartedness makes me feel lighter and I laugh it off as well. "At least he's having fun."

He breathes out another small laugh. "Yeah."

I press my lips into a line and look down again, not knowing what to say and trying to ponder it but finding nothing. I look up again.

Harry clears his throat and looks at the joint, holding it out again. "You want some?"

I try not to be so awkward, nodding. "Okay." I say as I take the joint.

I put it between my lips again to smoke, focusing on not coughing. Then, Harry moves.

His body moves from a stagnant position on the porch to come next to me against the wall. My heart skips a beat as he's now much closer to me, leaning against the wall like I am with his hands in his pockets.

I'm gonna start sweating. I hope he doesn't notice.

Be cool.

He sniffs, runs a hand through his hair...then he speaks up again.

"Hey, I know we uh...we ended things weirdly the other night..." he says, and I almost choke on the fucking weed smoke.

"O-oh, it's fine—"

"Well I guess I just wanted to clear things up." he says, I look at him. "I'm not like...upset at you or anything." he immediately shakes his head like he hated what he said. "Sorry, I suck at this type of thing—"

He's trying his best to apologize.

Now, if I weren't immediately high off of two puffs of a joint and slightly buzzed from a hard liquor shot, I probably wouldn't have done this so easily—but I grab his fingers.

He immediately looks down at our fingers, both of us with our backs to the brick as I turn my head to look at him and eventually his eyes find mine once again.

"It's okay." I whisper.

His eyes soften, lips parted and glossy. "I should have hugged you." he murmurs so softly.

I tilt my head.

"You needed comfort and I stood up. I left." he tells me.

I hear what he's saying, but how can I focus when his fingers are playing with mine, running up and down the knuckles of my hands?

"Why did you stand up?" I ask.

He licks his lips, looking forward for a second. "I always question shit." he shrugs. "Didn't know if you'd want my comfort."

I can only blink at his answer. Here I was thinking that he left because of something I did, but instead he was just insecure in himself.

"Well next time, just know that I'm always going to prefer the hug."

Head leaning against the wall, he looks down at me with his head turned. His lips are closed now and they just curl up into a soft pink, one sided smile.

"Noted." he says with a breathy chuckle.

I smile and look down at our hands.

His fingers hook so perfectly with mine, it drives me kind of crazy.

I guess he realized that I was looking at our hooked fingers, because he made a move I didn't expect. He fully connects our hands, palm to palm so each of our five fingers are interlocked.

We're holding hands. He's not just holding mine, I'm not just holding his. We're holding each other.

I take my bottom lip between my teeth and look forward, trying to hide my schoolgirl crush smile and flushed cheeks.

Fuckkkkk, I like him.

I knew that, but everytime I fully realize it, it's like I get a jolt of electricity.

It's an electric shock that I truly just don't want to end.

Nearly an hour later...

Safe to say, I drank way more since my sweet little malibu sunset.

Harry and I spent only a few more moments outside, just enjoying each other's company before coming back in. We just acted super high, so no one got suspicious. I mean, in all fairness, we are kind of high, but it's like a funny little joke we have between us—we're high, but everyone else thinks we're off our asses.

I took some more shots after, and had another drink made by Louis. I think he's adding more rum each time. I feel pretty drunk.

I felt much less uptight and more comfortable joking around and actually allowing myself to have fun. It was crazy how much the Harry thing was actually weighing on me.

Now, I'm sitting on the counter. Everyone's just mingling in the kitchen with their drinks. Niall comes up to me with a shot glass in his hand.

"Shot time, Red!"

"I've taken way too many." I laugh, playfully pushing his hand away.

"I want it!" Bianca jumps at the opportunity.

"Take it." I say, truly not wanting the shot.

"Perfect, but this is getting boring." she remarks, Niall and I look at her with confusion.

"What's that mean?"

"We've gotta spice it up a little," she says, then looks at me and I immediately grow a little concerned.

Bianca's wild. I don't know what she's gonna try.

Her lips grow into a smirk, holding the glass.

"Lay down, El." she says, and my eyes grow wide.

"Huh?"

"Let me do a body shot off of you."

Oh what the shit.

"I like that idea. Good idea." Niall encourages.

I laugh at the suggestion. Sober Elaina would refuse...

But drunk Elaina is fun. Everyone says that. So, why the hell not?

I laugh again as I lay down on the table top. My back meets the marble top, I feel eyes on me.

Bianca takes a bottle of grey goose, lifting my shirt slightly to reveal more of my belly. Laying down, I could feel how drunk I was, and my sober subconscious knew how fucking ridiculous this was.

"This'll be cold." she tells me.

"Do it." I nod.

"Yeah, do it." Niall says.

I tilt my chin up to look around, and I see Harry standing next to Zayn and Louis. He's leaning against the breakfast nook with his arms crossed. He meets my eyes, and smirks only slightly so only I could see.

I feel sexier knowing he's watching.

Bianca tilts the vodka bottle, and the cold liquid hits my lower stomach. I try not to jolt too much, biting my lip.

I bring my arms above my head, giving Bianca room to do what she needs to.

She puts one hand across my hip, lowering herself down. She meets her eyes with mine, looking at me through her thick lashes and brows. Then, her mouth meets my stomach and she licks up the alcohol coating my skin.

I shiver at the feeling, in a state of shock.

No one's done a body shot off of me like that before, it was foreign.

When she's done, she lifts her head, wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and smiles at me. "Thanks for being my shot glass."

I smile back while Zayn grabs my hand to lift me back up to a sitting position on the counter and grabs me a cloth to dry off. I laugh. "Thank you." I say to him.

"You guys are crazy." he tells me with a chuckle.

"I'm gonna go clean myself up." I say as I hop off the counter. I just need to press a warm wash cloth on my stomach because I don't need my whole body reeking of hard liquor all night.

I leave the kitchen area, walking down the hall to the downstairs bathroom. Walking alone and away from the music, it hits me how drunk I am. I have to lean against the wall for a second and shut my eyes. The hangover tomorrow is going to be a bitch, but the thing about the night before is that you don't care about the next morning.

I flick on the bathroom light, leaving the door open. I grab one of the folded cloths and let it run under some hot water, the stream blanketing the material in warmth.

Once it's soaked, I ring the excess water out to leave me with a damp cloth, then I wipe it across my exposed stomach as I look in the mirror.

Right before I finish up, I hear footsteps approach the doorway. The noise makes me look up to see who they belong to, and then I see Zayn.

With a drink in his hand, he steps into the doorway as he smiles at me.

"Hey." I smile back.

"Hi." his voice speaks low. "Just wanted to make sure you're okay in here."

I chuckle. "Yeah, I'm good. I'm gonna get another drink—"

I casually go to walk past him but he grabs ahold of my hand and holds me back. I furrow my brows, confused as I glance at his hand and then at his face.

The smile has faded from his face and now, he holds a seriousness that came from nowhere. His eyes flick up and down the anatomy of my face.

"Zayn?"

He swallows, giving my hand a squeeze. "I just wanted to tell you...you look really beautiful tonight."

His words make my stomach drop as I'm left speechless. My mouth opens but I don't know what to say. This was the last thing I was expecting.

Maybe he was just complimenting me?

"Thank you, Z."

He nods, and looks down again. "I'm pretty drunk right now."

"Me too—"

"Which is the only reason I'm saying this..." he continues, "I've always thought you were beautiful. And I've always felt this need to protect you." he shakes his head. "I never want anything to happen to you, and I..." he stops himself like he was holding back.

I was so frazzled and confused about where this was coming from and what he was talking about. I knew Zayn wanted to keep me safe, but why does he look so stressed about that?

I feel like...deep down...there's something I don't know.

"I just need you in my life, okay?" he says, "I don't care in what way, but I need you."

I look at him with concern, but instead of prying I just nod and squeeze his hand back.

"I understand."

Looking into my eyes, he blows out a sigh. Then, he lets go of my hand and wraps his arms around my lower back, pulling me in for a hug. Of course, I return it, my arms hooking under his so I can hold his shoulders in the embrace.

I'd like to think this was a friendly hug, but Zayn holds me for awhile, like he just wanted to feel me.

I look at us in the mirror, seeing how his head is nuzzled into my shoulder.

And now, I'm left with more questions than answers.

Harry Styles

Ask me and I'll deny it, but I'm having fun.

After my talk with Elaina, it was nice that we both cleared the air and allowed ourselves to let loose. I'm drinking to have a good time instead of drinking to drown out thoughts.

That being said though, I'm drunk as fuck.

But it's okay, because I'll stay up and drink for as long as Elaina does. This whole crush thing has got me fucked up, because all my brain wants is to just see her.

It's insane how I hated her at one point, and now I'm the guy who walks in on her in her wedding dress to try and get her to leave with me instead of marry her fiancé.

We have a lot to do while we're here, but tonight is about fun...and the night is far from over.

I've just finished shotgunning a fucking beer like I'm an idiot kid in high school—that's what partying with Niall Horan will do to you. I set the crushed beer can down, booze all over my lips and chin which I wipe away.

"Okay, I gotta piss." I say.

"Hurry up, me too." Liam states as I leave the kitchen.

I do have to use the bathroom, but I also know that this is where Elaina went. Maybe I'll catch her alone again.

Listen to me, chasing this girl around. Willingly.

I head down the hall, knowing the bathroom is right at the end of it.

But, something stops me dead in my tracks.

At the end of the hallway, there are two people in the bathroom. Elaina, and Zayn.

I crease my brows, seeing that they're talking but I can't hear them. Then, I look down a bit, and I see how he's holding her hand.

My stomach turns.

Not wanting to be seen, I tuck into the doorway of one of the adjacent rooms but keep my eyesight down the hall.

What is she doing?

I can see her head nod, while Zayn looks like he's stressed. She squeezes his hand, and I feel all my muscles tense.

Then, he pulls her in for an embrace. A long one. A tender one.

I won't stand here and say that I'm not the jealous type, but seeing this sparked a different kind of jealous feeling...it was almost sadness.

It was the kind of feeling that knocks you right off of your high, makes your legs go numb because your heart and stomach have dropped so far. It makes your throat dry and head spin with the thought, or realization, that you've been fooled.

Was I just a fool?

I should've known. She's acted like she's had feelings for me for some reason other than what I thought was the truth. That's how it goes.

Maybe it's been Zayn this whole time.

I know it would be wise to ask her about this, or maybe not even read as deeply into it as I am...but when you're hung up on someone, you're so much more vulnerable to pain.

And here it is, the beginning of the pain.

//

okay romeo calm down

dontttt worry y'all i hate the miscommunication trope too trust me it won't last. just had to throw it in there for pizazz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 377 69
ECSASY: An overwhelming fear of joy or happiness - "Tell me you hate me", he says. "I hate you", I say it, over and over and over again. "I hate you...
891K 24.9K 78
'You are going to help me acquire something very valuable,' he spoke close to my ear, his breath fanning down my neck. I looked up at the paintings...
913 21 25
February 20 2020, Harper's life gets turned upside down. She feels like she lost everything. Almost a year after the accident she meets a boy. A boy...
737 1 28
Niall get's a stepsister, Gina Murphy. After they all meet and get along, someone in Silver Tongues gets murdered. Police suspects one of the guys in...