Everlasting Love | Taejin [On...

By 1992sluv

[-FOR TAEJINCEMBER COLLECTION 2022-] ● Prompt no. 29 ● Two soldiers: Kim Seokjin and Seokjin Taehyung, repres... More

Author's note‼️
Characters
1. War is Hell!!
2. A change in the weather
3. Enemy or Ally?!
5. A wild night
6. Realisation
7. A lot closer than before
8. Unspoken feelings
9. Confessions
10. Rescuing Sergeant Kim
11. Saying goodbyes
12. Longing for each other
13. New beginnings
14. Reunion of the past lovers

4. Stuck in an island

229 33 0
By 1992sluv

The weather's really chilly. Winter has already come. Taehyung and the man were sitting far away from each other...near the fire. On the top of that they are still in their wet clothes, resulting, Taehyung to get a cold.

"I told you to take off your clothes."

"Huhhhhhhh?!!!" Taehyung suddenly got a gay panic after hearing what the man said.

"Idiot don't take it in the wrong way. I mean to say you're wearing your wet clothes since the time we got stuck here. So it's natural that you will get cold."

"Look who's talking, aren't you in your clothes too?"

"Oh-yeah I'm. Thanks for reminding... I'll take off them right now, happy?" The man said and took off his shirt before going into their shelter to find something useful in his bag. Meanwhile Taehyung striped off his clothes too except the boxers and spread them by the fire to dry.

The man rummaged through his bag only to find a tent & blanket, "I totally forgot that we had a tent-gosh how did I forget...anyways I've a blanket to cover myself up."

"Hey what's taking you so long–what's that?" Taehyung said as he stepped into the shelter.

"Sorry I forgot that I had a makeshift tent."

"Nice." Taehyung replied sarcastically.

"Well it wasn't my fault tho-"

"Ok? It's not my fault that you've Alzheimer!!"

"What did you say?"

"Whatever you're heard."

"Ugh-" The man was gonna argue again but he stopped when he realised Taehyung is just in his boxers. His cheeks heated up seeing Taehyung like this.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. Let's sleep. It's pointless to argue with your enemy."

"Right. You seem to have a lot of things in your bags even tho you've lost many of your weapons in the storm." The man halted in his tracks as he heard Taehyung. There's no way he could disclose his identity to him even tho he is his life saver.

However, Taehyung changed the topic when he saw the man wasn't responding.

"Hey, do you have an extra blanket...?*sneezes*"

The man heard Taehyung sneezing loudly and gestured him to come here.

"Let's share this blanket. You've got a cold."

"WHAT?"

"What do you mean by 'what'? I don't have an extra blanket. Why would I carry an extra one when I'm here for-" The man stopped speaking, realising he about to disclose his mission.

"Here for what?" Taehyung asked getting suspicious.

"Here for...fighting against you and your country...obviously." He answered and Taehyung seems to be satisfied with that. But still, Taehyung knows he's his enemy. He won't let his guard down.

He got up from his seat and went towards the man. He got inside the covers. It was very warm.

"Thanks."

"No problem Mr. Life saver. You've a cold that's why I'm sharing. I'm not that much heartless."

"Hmm. How long are you planning me to call with that name?"

"Well, we both can't disclose our names to each other. You can call me 'J'.

"Just the letter J?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"You can call me Vincent."

"What?" Taehyung bursted out laughing seeing J's reaction.

"Lol, I'm kidding. Call me 'V'."

"V as in Victory?" J asked.

Taehyung stared at the other for a second, and replied, "Yes, V as in Victory."

"I see, that's pretty cool."

"I know right." J rolled his eyes at Taehyung's narcissistic reply yet smiled.

"Mhm... anyways good night.

"Good night to you too."

And thus, they both ended up sharing body heat to keep themselves warm at night.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

The next morning came pretty fast. Taehyung was the first one to wake up and was shocked to see him and J sleeping in each other's embrace.

"What the hell..." Taehyung muttered and carefully detached himself from J as he was cuddling him. He got embarrassed and got out of the bed, "what the hell was I doing?!"

"What's with all this fuss?!"

"Oh, you're awake. Listen J, I'm sorry for cuddling you at night... it's a habit of mine.

"I didn't mind it, you know. I mean it's nearly winter and sleeping without any clothes would make us fall sick...even tho you already have cold. So it's good sharing the body heat."

"Alright."

"Speaking of that, how's your cold?"

"Better than yesterday."

"I see. You can take rest. I'll do everything."

"Eh? Are you sure?"

"Yes, in the name of humanity. After you're all fine, the rivalry will begin again."

"Lol fine. Thanks anyways."

"No worries. The clothes haven't dried yet."

"There's no one in this island J. You can roam around in or without your underwear-"

"Shut up!! Your trousers have dried a bit. I'm sorry but I'm using them. Otherwise who's gonna look after you if I fall sick too." J said as he wore Taehyung's trousers only before going into the forest.

"Man, this guy is something else." Taehyung said to himself as he watched J going away.

It's been many hours that J had gone into the forest. He still hasn't come back. Taehyung started to panic thinking about him. At that time he totally forgot that J is his enemy.

Few mins later, J came back running.

"Dude you scared me... what happened? Why were you running?" Taehyung asked as J was trying to catch his breath.

"Shut up I'm freezing rn. Move over to that side."

"Okay okay chill. What about food?"

"Let me warm myself up. Then I'll make something to eat. You talk too much."

"Whatever. I don't even want to talk to you."

"Ugh, V, what is wrong with you? Can you pls shut up?!

"Well you started it."

"No you did!"

"No you!!"

And like this, they continued their bickering...like an old married couple.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

It's been like many weeks that Taehyung and the soldier from the N.Korea were stuck in that island together. There's not even a single day that these two haven't fought and bickered with each other. After all they're enemies. They just really can't stand each other. They thinks fate is so cruel to them that they have to stay together no matter what happens. On the top of that, at night, they've to share a blanket bcz it's freezing cold. It's either Taehyung is annoying J or it's just J giving sassy replies. Until they finally decided they needed to stop. Arguing and fighting won't solve anything. In order to survive they must be nice to each other without disclosing their identity. They needs to help each other.

"Hey, V, we need to talk."

"Don't wanna. Piss off."

"What the f*ck? You're always cursing...what is your problem huh? Here I'm trying to make up the things in order for us to survive and you-"

"Fine. What is it?"

"Firstly, you wouldn't start fighting out of nowhere."

"When did I-?"

"I'm not finished yet. All we do is bicker with each other which isn't helping at all. Nobody is coming for us...not atleast now. The war is still going on. So we must be nice to each other and help each other...even tho we are enemies. You got it?"

Taehyung kept quiet for a min and gave it a thought. Perhaps, it's better this way. Nobody from his country nor J's country came to look for them. The war is still going on and ofc they're busy so they must have thought he's dead already. It's better to accept J's proposal.

"Fine. As you say." Taehyung said as he plopped down on the bed again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
149K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
778K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
207K 9.6K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...