MY DEAR, CATHERINE.

By NoelleElise

One shots for Cate Blanchett and her characters. !𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧�... More

AUTHORS NOTE
𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙂𝙊..
𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦?
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙎
𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍.
𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎
𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍 𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘿𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙍?
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿...
𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔
𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝘾.𝘽 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙎
𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔
𝘾𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙇𝙀𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘾.𝘽 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎
𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿'𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝙈
𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙀𝙎𝙔
𝘾.𝘽 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀
𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘
𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘
𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗣𝗧.2
𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙎
𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿'𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝙈(𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤)
QUESTION FOR EVERYONE
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗

𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦

571 23 1
By NoelleElise

Inspiration:
TÁR behind the scenes.

Characters:
Cate Blanchett and (Y/N)

Summary:
Cate rails the shit out of you in the orchestra.

♡︎♡︎♡

It was a bit late at night and another shooting day was over while everyone had went back home or to their hotels, Cate stayed. She had originally stayed to practice her script more but was too distracted by one person..

You.

You are Cate's assistant, you've been her assistant for 6 years and you've always been her right hand man! And you enjoyed every moment that you had with Miss Blanchett and believe me, Cate enjoys every moment with you too. Which is why Cate had no problem calling you to the orchestra this very late night and you almost had no problem following her orders(besides from being tired)

Once you had arrived you knew exactly where to go and that's where you met Cate, Standing on the stage in front of empty chairs while reading her script. Nobody else was around except you two—"C-Cate?.." you say removing the silence besides Cate mumbling her script to herself. Cate looks up from the paper and smiles at you, "Finally.. she arrives.. come, come," Cate orders as she sets the script to the side and you set down your purse and sweater in one of the seats before stepping onto the stage.

Cate takes your hand and pulls you close before pulling an arm around your waist and kissing you. Cate's arm leaves your waist before her short nails dig into your waist causing you to moan into the kiss and pull away. "Why am I here?.." you mutter and Cate smirks into your eyes. "You know exactly why you're here baby," Cate says and you bite your lip. "Why here? Why not at my hotel?" You question. "Hotels have less privacy, especially with how loud you can be.. and fucking in a large orchestra is more exciting.." Cate shrugs.

You smiled and kissed Cate while you hand moved past her shirt and to her pants where you felt a bulge before you could fully react Cate bent you over the music stand and unzipped your pants before moving them down to your ankles. You step out of the pants and Cate kicks them to the side.

"This is a view I'll never get tired of.." Cate states as she smacks your ass, "Please.." you beg causing the blonde to chuckle. "Always so fucking needy.. my good little whore,"

You hear Cate's pants unzip and before you could beg for pleasure her strap was already against your ass, your panties were pulled down to your ankles and Cate grabbed the strap using it to tease your folds. "Please.. I need you.." you moan, "Unfortunately I'm not sure if we have much time.. even though I love to hear you beg.." Cate told as her strap began entering you inch by inch. You were so great full that Cate didn't tease you because she knew if she had the chance she'd tease you all damn night.

Once the entire strap was inside of you Cate pulled back out before shoving it back inside you. "Please.. please... I need you so bad, just fuck me.. please fuck me Cate, ruin me.." you beg. "As you wish.." Cate said and her pace got faster inside of you.

Your moans echoed through the big room causing Cate to fuck you even faster and harder. This had been a fantasy of hers for a while—since the first time she arrived inside the orchestra she had fantasized about fucking inside of here, sometimes she'd even touch herself at the thought and now it was actually coming true.

You whined and reached behind you;grabbing Cate's shirt and squeezing it tight as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. You had a worry in you that someone might catch you but that worry was hardly important to you at the moment your mind was stuck on this blonde woman fucking you from behind.

"Cate please!" You beg and she chuckles, "What's the matter baby? Can't take it anymore? Wanna cum?"

You nod as you weren't able to make up a proper sentence, lost in the complete pleasure you were receiving. "Use your words.. or else I won't be able to understand what you need, "Cate please!" Isn't telling me anything baby," Cate told and you let out a frustrated moan. You tightened your grip on Cate's shirt before finally forming a complete sentence, "Please Cate.. please let me cum," you beg.

"There's my good girl.. go ahead baby cum,"

A/N: I've had this sitting for a while like when TÁR first got released in theaters type of while.. but uhhh I need to be more active so here y'all go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.6K 18
You are kind of a disobedient person, you don't like to follow the rules but too bad there is rules in outpost 3. There is also a beautiful woman who...
8.8K 217 8
Oneshots with Cate, her different characters and with you or other shippings tell me your wishes. Maybe I let your wishes come true in a Oneshot
10.3K 394 13
One shots of sarah characters. Please request!!!
15.9K 837 12
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪...