My Overprotective Mafia Stepb...

Von bangpink_aesthetic

This story is bit different because at the place of y/n here will be Lisa (my bias) hope you will like it ✿⁠... Mehr

♡ 성격 스케치 ♡
♡ 성격 스케치♡
♡ House Tour ♡
♬ Chapter 1 ♬
♬ Chapter 2 ♬
♬ Chapter 3 ♬
♬ Chapter 4 ♬
♬ Chapter 5 ♬
♬ Chapter 6 ♬
♬ Chapter 7 ♬
♬ Chapter 9 ♬
♬ Chapter 10 ♬
♬ Chapter 11 ♬
♬ Chapter 12 ♬
♬ Chapter 13 ♬
♬ Chapter 14 ♬
♬ Chapter 15 ♬
♬ Chapter 16 ♬
♬ Chapter 17 ♬
♬ Chapter 18 ♬
♬ Chapter 19 ♬
♬ Chapter End ♬
✿⁠ Announcement ✿⁠

♬ Chapter 8 ♬

1.3K 46 1
Von bangpink_aesthetic

TIME SKIP DAY OF SHOPPING
Author POV

Ye joon : mom you remember we have to go shopping today?? I will get a new phone...*excited*
Lisa : yeah yeah I do but first let's eat breakfast then we'll go ok?? *smile*
Ye joon : okkkkiiieee!!
Lisa : *turns to BTS* and guys it's already fall season so remember to wear something warm as it would be but chilly outside
BTS : yess ma'am!! *lisa just chuckled and shook her head*

TIME SKIP

Lisa : ahhh....Chico how much more time you want to get ready?? *shouting from downstairs*
Ye joon : I-I'm here
Mark : thank god but you look handsome tho
Bambam : but what took you so long??
Ye joon : I wasn't able to find the perfect outfit
Yugyeom : whatever!!

Lisa outfit

Ye joon outfit

BTS outfit

Got7 outfit

Lisa : so where do you think we should go??
Ye joon : the 5th Avenue that has every big and small brand shops. We all can choose and but whatever we want
Lisa : hmm....good idea then let's go!!

*They all got down the limo. Lisa told the driver to go home as it will take a lot of time to finish shopping. She will call him whenever they finish and the driver went away so they walked the streets of 5th Avenue to do shopping*

Taehyung : let's go to Gucci there it is

*Then they went inside and brought a bunch of clothes. At the cashier lisa didn't let her brother's pay as she said that they are a family and what is her's is also theirs*

Yugyeom : hyung's you should try Tommy Hilfiger too. They too have nice clothes

*They all nodded and went inside and bought a bunch of clothings, accessories and shoes. Lisa paid for that too*

*Then they all went to a restaurant with beautiful nighttime city view to have dinner as it was already evening 7:30 pm. After dinner lisa called the driver to come to the parking lot of the restaurant. They all finished their desserts and came to the parking lot to wait for their driver. They were standing there peacefully and talking about some random things when some men in black came out of nowhere. BTS saw them and assuming them to be their enemies, they stood in front of lisa, got7 and Ye joon to protect them*

Namjoon : don't be scared we will protect you just stay there

*Then those men started coming towards them while smirking so BTS started fighting them. It went on for some minutes and lisa, got7 and Ye joon were standing there and watching them carefully suddenly a man kicked jin hard on his stomach. Jin fell down and groaned in pain*

All : jin hyung/oppa/uncle

*As the others got a bit distracted those men took the chance and punched them too while someone slightly cut through jungkook's arm*

Jungkook : ackkkk!! *blood started oozing from his arm*
Everyone : kookie/jungkook/uncle!!

*Then those men started walking towards got7 with a smirk. Lisa was raging in anger*

Lisa : *to got7 except mark* help my brother's. Me and mark oppa will handle these bitches...*they nodded and went to help BTS*
BTS : *weakly* no.....lisa/noona they are strong...

*But she didn't listen to them. She took something out of her jacket and threw her scarf to Ye joon then mark and her too started walking towards them*

Ye joon : they choose the wrong person to mess with..*sigh*
Got7 (except mark) : we know right..... *they smirk*

*Meanwhile BTS where dumbstruck and also frightened that their sister will get hurt. But soon the fight started which fully blew their minds...*

(See the last scene where the girl is fighting in parking lot. The man beside Lisa is mark and the girl is Lisa)

*Everyone was now on the floor. BTS was looking at them amazed and at the same time admiring Lisa. She bend down and held on of the man's hair and made him look at her. Mark came and stood beside her she was about to say something but her limo arrived. As the driver (which was one of her guard) saw the scene he quickly came out*

Driver : what happened boss??
Lisa : stop with the shit and bring the first aid kit and help my brother's...*coldly*

*The driver nodded in fear as anger can be seen in lisa's eyes and quickly followed his boss command*

Lisa : tell me who send you and why?? *coldly*

*He didn't said anything so she tightened her grip on his hair, as he groaned in pain*

Lisa : tell me unless you wanna die

*He didn't said anything but before she could do something else....*

*They saw 4 black cars coming in their direction. Then few men and women came out of the cars. Lisa looked towards them and spoke*

Lisa : what a perfect timing right? *coldly*

*They all looked down with fear and guilty knowing they fucked up*

Lisa : screw your guilty faces and take these bastards to my mansion and clear this mess before anyone else see's it and you..*pointing towards 2 guys* take these shopping bags to the mansion too.

*BTS as so many questions in their mind but as they were about to ask lisa but mark sighed them not to. They understood and kept quiet. So they reached the mansion with the whole drive being quiet*

*As soon as they went inside the butler figured out that something had happened. So he told the maids to go and bring glasses of cold water on the and come back quietly and quickly. They all sat on the couch and drank the water. Soon all the men and women from 4 cars came along with the assassin's..*

??? : Queen we interrogated them the whole way but seems that they are all mute
Lisa : take them to the basement and kill them. They already saw me but Jennie and rose stay here
Mark : you too stay taemin

*The rest of the gang went out with assassin's to kill them*

*Lisa stood up from the couch along with mark*

Lisa : you all know I don't like wasting my time so come straight to the point.*coldly*
Taemin : someone seems to find out the location of you guys so they tried to kill you all.
Jennie : they don't know about you Queen they just came after the boy's
Rose : as soon as we found out about the attack we came with the backup but....*the 3 looked down* we were late
Lisa : you couldn't have called anyone of us to inform about the danger??! *angrily*
Taemin : i-in a hur-hurry we fo-forgot about that...

Lisa : wow what a good reason..*dramatic clap* even then you all were late. By the time you all reached everything was finished and if today something happened to my brother's or got7 I would have ripped you all apart...*she rubbed her temple and sat in the couch*
Rose : Q-queen we also found s-something
Mark : spill the beans
Jennie : they must be Marco's man. He is the only one who uses mute or deaf people who are illiterate so they can't spill the truth
Jinyoung : the third powerful mafia??

*They nodded. Lisa and mark suddenly smirked after remembering something*

Mark : I think our plan worked. We found him
Taemin : *realizing something* so boss what you did two month's ago was all an act to find Marco??
Lisa : yes and now Marco will experience what hell feels like...*fiery eyes*

*A satisfied smirked formed on her lips along with got7*

*A tear dropped from her eye unknowingly as soon as mark saw that he dismissed the three PAs ( chaejen were lisa's PA and taemin was Mark's PA as he always took the lead in lisa's absence so they found it necessary for him to have a PA too)*

Jackson : lisa cry it all out if you want *concerned*
Lisa : n-no I'm fine...*she quickly wipe her tears*
Jin : so my world wide beautiful sister is now gonna hide her tears from me

*As soon as he said that lisa couldn't control it anymore and she broke down into tears while tightly hugging jin. She loudly cried her heart out while jin and all BTS were caressing her. Got7 and Ye joon didn't interfere and only looked at lisa sadly cause she never releases her pain infront of them. This was the first time they saw lisa this broken. She was way more sad then they had expected and imagined her to be*

*After crying for half and hour lisa fell asleep in jin's embrace. So he carefully picked her up in bridal style and took her to her room. He laid her in her bed and covered her with duvet and quietly went out of her room. He then again went back to the living room*

Namjoon : well if you don't mind would you guys like to tell what was happening here a while ago and what happened to lisa in the past...
Mark : earlier I thought that I'll let lisa tell it to you all by herself but now seeing her actual condition I think you all should know. First Ye joon-ahh go to sleep it's already late....*he nodded and went away*

TO BE CONTINUED

♡ 50+ vote, and 50+ comments for the next chapter
♡ Follow me ✿
♡ Your author -

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

286K 9.4K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...
726K 19.5K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
758K 21.8K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
Her New Life Von Mal

Jugendliteratur

1.7M 36.1K 50
For as long as she can remember, Hailie lived with her mom and stepfather because; as her mom says "he left us to rot." So she always knew Her father...