EVE

By Katty_0149

When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the M... More

MAIN CHARACTER INTRODUCTION!
Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Five

7.7K 240 42
By Katty_0149

(If you don't fill fulfilled after doing it, go do it again with someone else)

Hope's dress

•Eve•

I set back on the wheelchair and I was wheeled in to a room where I spotted Hope and a lot of other girls. I could tell she was worried about me and when she saw me she finally relaxed and rushed to me. She was wearing a red dress. I guess her name was Red. Her make up made her look like a model. She was really beautiful. She hugged me and I kissed her cheek as I hugged her. I could hear her sniffing. She was crying.

"Don't cry. You'll spoil the make up" I joke and she chuckles.

The sound of her chuckle calms me. She wheels me to a table were she was seating and talking to other girls. I noticed that non of us wore the same color as the other. Everyone had thier own color. I met Green, Orange and Grey. We had been forbidden to expose our real names to one another one. Everyone here seemed quite relaxed. After that spa treatment there was no way you couldn't be relaxed.

I engaged into casual conversation with the girls and we found ourselves laughing. We were talking about our old lives, here I was uncertain of my future but making new friends. It broke my heart that after today I might never see Hope again. I turned when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Excuse me Indigo. It's time you take your pills" said the gunman.

He handed me the pills and bottle of water. I had been feeling better since I had drank the first three. The pain was still eminent but it was barrable. I think I could walk without a limp.
After I drank my pills the door opened wide open and it revealed Rosa.

She stood there in a black dress. The room fell silent. She stood in the doorway with that disgusting smirk on her face and everyone stood up respecting her but I remained seated in my wheelchair. She looked at me then her smirk widened. I scoffed.

"Hello Ladies can the following colors follow me. Amber, Blue, Brown, Beige, Coral and Charcoal." The girls stood and walked out after her.

A lot of us let out sighs of relief. There was something other than her cruelty that made us feel restless around her. After about 10 minutes. She came back and said

"Green, Grey, Gold, Hazel, Indigo and Iris spring follow me. Oh and Indigo lose the chair. Somebody help the damsel in destress." She scoffs as she walks out. I roll my eyes.

The gunman who had been helping me came and took me hand and I held on to him for support. We walked in a single file and I saw countless gunman. I counted the ones with us; two walked in front of Rosa, four behind her, two behind us and two walked on either side of the line.

We walked into a room with a mirror and we faced it in our line. The gunman who had helped me let go of me and walked to the other side of his gun. He like the others pointed his gun toward one of the girls, his was pointed at me. Rosa had disappeared into the shadows. A woman whom we hadn't seen before came into view and said

"Okay ladies. See these man, they will shoot you if you don't do as I have instructed. When I switch off the night follow my instructions to the bone and you will live. Defy me and you die." Non of us dared to look at her.

She switched the light off and said

"Pose, hand on hip and show some leg"

"Smile"

Every one of us did as told. We were literally at gun point and I had been shot once I'm not about to get shot again.

"Side view ladies, turn to the left"

"Good, now slowly turn to face the wall"

"Okay, turn to the left again"

"Smile and finally turn back to the mirror" she said.

She switched on the light and the gunman lowered their guns.

"Walk out in your file expect green"

She remained in their for about five minutes then was taken and we never saw her again. One by one they went in until it was finally my turn.

"Indigo go back in" she said and 3 gunman pointed their guns at me.

"You know the drill" she switched the light off.

"Smile, do a 360 turn...hands on your hips...one hand on your hip the other on your thigh...cross your legs... finally show some leg and keep smiling." She said

After holding my smile for a couple of minutes I felt my cheeks get tired so I decided to drop the smile but give a sexy look instead. The lady smiled at me meaning she approved. After about 10 minutes I was escorted out through a back door in the room and I was taken outside. My wheelchair was outside and I sat on it.

The night was glorious. I hadn't seen the moon in a while.

Wherever I go we will be under the same moon dad.

I felt a tear stream down my cheek. Quickly wiping it I was rolled to a Mercedes C300 4Matic coupe. I was in love with the Mercedes company. A couple of man in black suits came and helped me into the car and a few minutes later a man joined me. I couldn't really see his face because it was dark out.

There was something about his presence that gave off authority. He didn't say a word to me as he drove. He didn't even look at me and it was awkward till he asked

"What is your name?" His voice was deep and raspy with a deep Italian accent.

"Indigo" I said a little scared

"I didn't ask about the color of your dress, what is your name?" He repeated a little harshly clearly annoyed.

"Eve" I answered a little hesitant

"Okay Eve, you have now been employed by the Mafia. You like the other girls that will follow with not disobey orders. You meet a your head of department when you get to the estate. She will be reporting to me. If you or any of your friends misbehave she will lose a limp. You will be formally addressed upon arrival. I am second in command after Don Alberto" he finally said

"Employed? Does that mean I get paid and I can quit?" I ask hopeful completely ignoring the fact that someone will be harmed for my mistake.

He lets out a mocking laugh then says "Yes, your payment is your life and you can quit but we have to cut your head off. So please feel free to submit your resignation letter anytime."

I fell silent. What did I expect? Him to say that I had a trial period and if I didn't like it I could quit after a month? I need to stop being naïve. I can believe that I can't leave but harming someone for someone else's faults... that's extreme. I felt a lump in my throat and tears escaped my eyes.

I belong to the Mafia now.
Bound to it.
This is my life.

Rosa's dress

[AN]

The story now begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 238 27
(Giovanni's Point of View) *Must have read Conquering Drew and Becoming Amantè "Why didn't you kill me?" Like I could ever pull the trigger. I wasn'...
4M 98.6K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
1.8K 55 35
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...
3.3M 162K 34
"He fell into despair and lost all hope... For who could ever love a beast?" -Beauty and The Bea...