Eldest Gilbert (Vampire Diari...

By solacedestiny

Cassandra Gilbert. A all powerful supernatural. With secrets no one can quite figure out unless she tells the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Sequel

Chapter 15

1.6K 32 9
By solacedestiny

Another Adventure:

Outfit

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello

Firstly I would like to thank each and everyone of you for reading my book. I would've never imagined it would get this many reads.

This will be the last and final chapter for this and we're gonna make it a good one.

I have more books coming out in the up coming in the up coming weeks!

Enjoy!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hello Bonnie." Cassandra said sitting across from her.

"Hey Cassandra what's up?"

"I'm here to help you." She said leaning on the table.

"Help me! What do I need help with?"

"I'm gonna be honest Bonnie, you come from the Bennett line, your line is one of the most powerful so I'm gonna help you reach your full potential, think of as my last good deed."

"Wait you're leaving? What about Jeremy you promised him?"

"I know I did. The thing is Jeremy is leaving too he has to present himself and formally announce his title as Father Nature. He has an entire kingdom at his disposal he doesn't even know about and as for me, there's a war coming I must participate in it."

"A war for what?"

"Every hundred years there's a war between us cosmic beings and the nymphs to determine whose the all powerful being and apparently the war makes the universe balance somehow according to older cosmic beings."

"Wow I've never heard of that before."

"You wouldn't, it's only known between our species."

"So how exactly how you gonna help me?"

"Well you see Bonnie you are much more powerful than you know, just to let the block you've placed in your mind flow," she said gesturing. "It's usually caused from guilt, something you can't let go. So let's work through that for you can be the powerful bitch I know you are."

"I'm ready."

"Good. Give me your hands." She said. "Now close you eyes, you don't have to say anything aloud but just think through it."

"Okay."

"First think of what has cost you the most guilt, and forgive yourself for it."

"I can't do that."

"Yes you can Bonnie because it wasn't your fault. Let it all flow out of you. All the pain you feel. All the people you've felt like you let down, let it go because at the end of the day having balance within yourself is all that matters... and finally feel all the magic around you and bring it to you, let it become one with you."

"So how do you feel?" Cassandra said smiling.

"Good," Bonnie smiles. "I can feel the magic in the air and everywhere. How'd I do that?"

"Every witch can it's just a matter of whose strong enough to. You've put everyone else in your life before you and your happiness, your blockage was that. A witch is nothing but a fragment of nature, but it's up to the person to become one with nature. I must get going I have some other loose ends to tie up."

"Thank you Cassandra, I'll miss you."

"We might've had a rough start, but your intentions were always pure. If you ever need me just ask the universe for me... oh and I meant to give you this." She said making a grimoire appear. "It's a grimoire full of celestial magic, a lost magic I mentioned before. Keep it safe this book has the most powerful spells in existence."

"No I couldn't take that."

"But you can, I know you're capable enough be safe Bennett."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hello Elena... and others."

"Ugg what do you want?" Elena said rudely.

"Well I was coming to say goodbye and some nice things but I suddenly can't think of any. Today's officially my last day-

"Yippee the devil is leaving."

"Anyway before I was interrupted this is goodbye so bye. Have a nice life Elena. Oh and I do believe there are some gifts for you on the kitchen counter for the birthdays I've missed."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alright this is my last stop." She said opening the door.

"Where have you been all day darling?" Kol rushed to her with his arms crossed.

"Love the purple!" Rebekah said.

"Purple for royalty you know. Today has been a very busy day but there's a few things I need to tell all of you well the Mikaelson's at least."

"Must be very important love."

"Just sit down puppy."

"Again with the nickname."

"I'm really gonna have to repeat everything I said to Bonnie already. Alright basically me and Sandra have to leave for war. Every hundred years there's a war between us cosmic beings and the nymphs to determine whose the all powerful being and apparently the war makes the universe balance somehow according to older cosmic beings." Cassandra said looking at them, Jeremy speaking before they could talk.

"And I have to learn to lead my kingdom."

"So you guys are leaving?" Finn asks.

"Sadly we wish it could be different but all cosmic beings have to participate in the war even if we don't go on our own the universe will bring us to the battlefield." Sandra said looking at Cassandra.

"Could you guys give us a minute?" Cassandra asked everyone knew what she was referring to.

She got up and sat next to Elijah, "sorry for springing this on you guys."

"No I understand, you have to do what's right for the universe. I've always loved the selflessness part about you even if you don't tend to show it very often. Although I do wish this happened at a better time we just became official-

"YOU TWO ARE OFFICIAL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" Rebekah and Sandra shouted at the same time.

"You didn't tell them?" Elijah looked at her.

"You didn't either."

"Fair point."

"It's about time my big brother got enough courage to ask," Kol smirked walking back in.

"This is not what I meant when I said give us a minutes." Cassandra rolls her eyes.

"We could hear the whole conversation anyway." Jeremy said sitting down.

"So..."

"So what Rebekah?"

"I want details."

"I would too, I'd love to know how Elijah swooned the great dragon off her feet." Nik said chuckling.

"Shut it before you become my new fur coat but I'm not giving details."

"I asked her yesterday, bought her favorite flowers, went on a walk, and wrote her a poem." Elijah said.

"That's so fucking adorable I wish someone would do that for me." Rebekah said squealing, as Cassandra blushed a little.

"Since we're just putting my business out there Nik will you secure it with Caroline. Jeremy I'm not getting in your business and Sandra you already know, you too Kol."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We must get going guys."

"Noooo I'm going to be so bored without you." Kol said grabbing at Cassandra ankle.

"You guys futures are very problematic honestly especially the mutt so none of you will be bored." She said as he got up and hugged him. "I'll miss you bestie believe it or not."

"Keep your brothers in line Bekah." She said hugging her. "I can try you know how they are."

"Finn come here. Keep smiling you have a beautiful woman here for you that'll do anything for you."

"Yes I do. Thank you."

"Sage I know we haven't known each other long but it was nice getting to know you."

"Thank you I can't thank you enough."

"Wolf I'll miss you too oddly enough."

"I do have that affect on people." Klaus said smirking.

"Try to keep it in your pants if you know what I'm saying."

"Elijah, my love this isn't goodbye I'm always here for you I'll be watching over you from the stars above." She said staring into his dark brown eyes.

"Cassandra just promise me you'll be careful."

"I'm never careful but If it makes you better I promise I'll be careful. I'll be back before you know it." She said as Elijah kissed her.

"See you soon." He said breaking then kiss.

"See you soon." She said as everyone else finished their goodbyes.

"Alright Jeremy open the portal we're going to you kingdom first."

"Okay hope this works." He said opening a portal as a blurry castle is seen.

"Sandra I believe there's something you need to do before we go." She said with her arms crossed staring at her. Sandra turned around going towards Kol pulling him into a searing kiss.

"Alright let's go bye Kol."

"We're off see you in a couple months or so. Just ask the universe if you need me or Sandra." She said.

"Or nature if you need me." Jeremy said as they went through the portal.

💛💛💛

Let me know if you guys want an Originals sequel!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 16.6K 191
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
33.6K 530 40
What if there was another Mikaelson? What if Kol had a twin sister? The Mikaelson's were the best of friends growing up, Vampirism and their parents...
412K 8.8K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
17.4K 430 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]