Karma

By LoveTheNerd

"Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve." Her call sign is Karma because she worked her butt off... More

TOP GUN
1
2
3
ONGOING

~KARMA~

914 14 1
By LoveTheNerd

~COVERS~

By: LoveTheNerd

~MAIN CAST~

Lesley-Ann Brandt as Delta Murphy

Val Kilmer as Tom Kazansky

~PLAYLIST~

//Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows//Badass Woman by Meghan Trainor//Come Back Home by Sofia Carson//Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins//Kiss You by One Direction//Lean On Me by Bill Withers//Meant To Be by Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line//Soldier of Love by Donny Osmond//Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton//The Good Ones by Gabby Barrett//Tough Lover by Christina Aguilera//

~AESTHETICS~

~DEDICATIONS~

~COPYRIGHTED ©️ December 7th 2022~

~ All rights reserved. No part of this story can be copied or translated in any form or by any means without prior permission by the author, which is not likely to happen.
~ This is a work of fiction that is either based off of The Fast Saga, The Twilight Saga, Descendants 1-3, The Chronicles of Narnia, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Jurassic Universe, Top Gun Universe, Supernatural Series, and/or The 100 Series. The author's imagination is used to come up with the names, characters, and incidents.
~ From here on out, any stories that seem to be copied from mine that are brought to my attention by fellow readers and writers will be reported for copyright.

~DISCLAIMER~

~ I do not own The Fast Saga, The Twilight Saga, Descendants 1-3, The Chronicles of Narnia, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Jurassic Universe, Top Gun Universe, Supernatural Series, and/or The 100 Series. All rights to the rightful creators. I only own my OCs and their actions and adaptations to the story that may alter the script and ships.
~ I repeat that from here on out, any stories that seem to be copied from mine that are brought to my attention by fellow readers and writers will be reported for copyright. I am spending my time coming up with ideas for these stories and will not stand for them to be copied.
~ I go MIA frequently. Just know that I am always working on my stories in some way, whether it's as simple as creating playlists or actually writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 128 9
During the time of Eloise's out coming another girl is also coming. Who happens to be best friend with Eloise. After Penelope didn't wanna stay frien...
50.1K 2.2K 26
Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook are secretly married. They have a six-month-old son. Kim Taehyung is a neurosurgeon. His family is one of the richest i...
49.3K 794 8
They had loved each other since they were children but what happens when the two young lovers bodies are found in the river? How did it happen? Who w...
258K 9.2K 64
TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains events that may trigger physically abused victims. *This story is intended for a mature audience, several sexua...