Sun, Moon, and Serena?

By XxPidgeKnightxX

Serena the Fox is Glamrock Foxy's twin sister from another location. She was brought to the megaplex due to h... More

The New Animatronic
Serena Meets All Security Breach Human Workers

Characters Information

22 3 0
By XxPidgeKnightxX

Couples: Sun, Moon and Eclipse x Serena the Fox, GR.Foxy x GR.Chica, GR.Freddy x GR.Bonnie, Roxanna Wolf x Montgomery Gator, DJ Music Man x Amy Fazbear.

Siblings: GR.Foxy and Serena the Fox are twins, GR.Freddy and Amy Fazbear are older brother and little sister

The who act like siblings: GR.Chica and Roxanna Wolf, DJ Music Man, Sun, Moon, and Montgomery Gator

Humans: Vanessa/Vanny - Security Guard, Gregory - Kid, Marianne - Robotics/Maintenance, Jack - Robotics/MaintenanceWillow - Security Guard, Ein - Security Guard, Liam - Security Guard, Alex - Robotics/Main MaintenanceWinston - Manager for Maintenance, Ash - Main Night Manager

What the characters look like:

This what the animatronics look like in my Au. But I will show what the humans look like in the next part. So the animatronics height well it's obvious that DJ Music Man is the tallest out of everybody. Eclipse is the second tallest then Monty and Freddy, Behind them is Foxy and Bonnie. For the girls it's Roxy, Amy then Serena and Chica is the smallest out of all.

For what height the humans/security guard/robotics/ maintenance/manager/etc. is that Winston is 5'9 Ft, Jack and Ein are 6'1, Liam is 6'4 the tallest of all. Then Alex is 5'6, while Marianne and Willow are 5'5, Ash is the smallest at 4'5.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
608K 49.7K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...