MEMORIES || REBORN Sun W.

By alluxring

[OLD]❝ Don't you remember anything of your old life?! ❞ ↳ Sun Wukong, always was a trouble maker yet after be... More

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀
❥0-1
❥0-2
❥0-3
❥0-4
❥0-6
❥0-7
❥0-8
❥0-9
❥1-0
❥1-1
❥1-2
❥1-3
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

❥0-5

1.3K 29 1
By alluxring

╰┈➤ WARNING!: None...(jk a bit of romance)

████████████████████████████████████████

Y/N tried desperately tried to open her eyes as she saw Sun hold her in his arms walking with the other two even seeing the vital spirit on Wukongs shoulder.."Y/N! She's awake!" Wujing shouted to Wukong seeing the girl opened her eyes, "Y/N! You ok you fainted and you're face was red all over" Wukong reminded the young goddess as she tried to remember moments ago.

Relizing what happen she blushed remembering the 'memory' jumping out of Wukongs arms gracefully she backed away "Oh-! yes t-that it was just really a strange memory I remembered but no worry!" Y/N smiled still having some type of blush on her "well we better get moving" Wukong got the little Vitail spirit in it's tail and started to swing it around as they kept walking.

Y/N holding Wukong hand as he didn't want her fainting again..as the vital spirit giggled as Wukong tail made the viagil spirit go side to side Y/N smiled and remembered another one of her faded memories thinking to herself...

"Oh my Y/N may I have this dance?" Wukong asked kneeling down to the girl, Y/N smiled "of course Wukong!"

Y/N looked at Sun smiled before hearing Wujing talking with the spirit snapping her out of her gaze, "Little spirit you once sacrificed yourself to save the worlds, you gave you're life to ensure the peace-" as he still scrambled Y/N saw Wukong interested in Wujings rambling she smiled to herself closing her eyes and leaned on Wukong arm, "Heh..bone head" Wukong through the vital spirit out of his tail making Wujing catch it.

"Take that fruit fairy with you we're going to WuFu Peak" Wukong told him as he rapped his tail around Y/N walking around more and more hearing Pigsy's cries and whines it didn't matter he loved Y/N knowing his wife was still there he rendered all the memories and the they had...why couldn't he just be Normal?

As they still walked Vital spirit turned into a cloud a mist smirking Sun yelled "Run!" He picked up Y/N in his arms jumping high and high as he piggybacked with her she laughed and screamed "Sun! You're going to make me fall!" Y/N shocked Sun as he looked at her remembering something...

"Sun! Put me down you're gonna make me fall!" Y/N laughed as Sun piggybacked her jumping high up in the air "No I won't peaches don't worry about it!"

Sun smriked and laughed off "No I won't peaches don't worry about it!" As she rendered the memory too she smiled softly the laughed as the kept jumping higher and higher. Finally what felt like a hour they found themselves in a village but of course people started to scream running away even Wujing tried to be formal having to take a leaf of his head and then trying to introduce himself but they wouldn't listen running or fainting.

Wukong walked to a fruit shop with Lady Y/N as the owner saw them he screamed and then fell fainting vital spirit went to the apples they had as Wukong saw what it was doing he let go of Y/N's hand and took the pear it tried to eat smirked and chuckling as the fruit fairy began to hide in the apples.

"You know pears aren't my favorite there-" "Peaches" Y/N interrupted the man- well monkey to say, as he looked at her shocked and then weakly smiled.."Peaches we're youre favorite- and you always called me peaches cause of my love for them too!" Y/N replied to her answer making Sun eyes wide open.

"Lady Y/N- you remember?!" Sun dropped the year as he rapped his tail around Y/N having her come to his chest leaning on him. "I knew it.." Sun smiled closing his eyes as they hugged Y/N smiled too as she knew something felt of about him but knowing know who she was it was now clear why he was very touchy with her.

However that changed as they looked at vital spirit and it then hide in many of the other fruit jumping from place to place in the stall, even eating some of the fruits Sun gasped his jaw almost to the fall only holding Y/N from his tail. "A fruit fairy eating fruits? That is brutal!" Y/N giggled as she heard him before they both turned to see the sky going dark, thunder admitted Sun however looked a concerned look.

Sun jumped to a roof top to get a better view Y/N rapped tightly around his tail and the vital spirit Y/N placed the fruit fairy in a lantern up high "hide inside" Y/N spoke as the spirit went in and then the two went back onto the ground ready for an attack "Y/N go into the buildings!" Sun shouted "No I can fight too!" "Y/N I don't have time w-" "Sun Wukong as you're wife I'm going to stay whether you like it or not!" Y/N interrupted Wukong he smirked knowing his wife wasn't a fighter..."Fine"

They then heard "White-Eyebrow king!" over and over heavy stomping "Of menial peak! Is all powerful! And all mighty his magic is unmatched!" they still changed and chanted and Y/N looked as if she was annoyed by the chanting before hearing a yell "Who's blocking my path?! Who dares to stand in the wat of the king and his army?!" the white eye brow king yelled out to the two.

Sun chuckled then turned around as Y/N turned around to at the so-called army "And I am..the plucked eyebrow king" Y/N giggled as she heard Sun's statement hearing the king get angry with him he then called his army to attack the two "I want you to finish of that fool first! Then go and eliminate the vital spirit!".

As the white-eyebrow king commanded the two attacked the army with ease, before long a demon came from a window ready to attack wukong before Y/N blocked him smashing a rock in his head by her magic and as Sun battle with his staff he encountered the eyebrow king who tried to hurt the monkey but failed as Usn raised his staff to him Sun then kicked him far away more demons came to attack.

Y/N having her powers blocked there attack by blocking them with rocks or even just hitting them straight in the stomach and hurting them there however one of the flying demons took Y/N by surprise trying to bite her but failed as Sun punched it. "Thank my love" Y/N smiled making Sun chuckle no one messes with my wife not even the great demon king himself!" Sun explained to his wife as she then started to attack the demon again.

However even attacking people as the demons bite them turning them into zombies some sorts, Wujing didn't want to fight and was cornered before running away not wanting to fight a human, however the Vital spirit called out "Lady Y/N! Monkey!" before they both went to see the trouble spirit was in seeing the king nave the lanturn the vital spirit was in they tried to catch him and Sun did however Y/N catches the lantured before it fell of the roof but no spirit "Vital Spirit!?" Y/N called out seeing it on the floor defenses.

Trying to fly away it lead them to a tower trying to get away the demons kept going closer before Sun came to the rescue fighting the demons and Y/N stopping them from entering. Before they all went to the highest part of the tower Sunw as already waiting for them breaking the tower in two he picked up Y/N and went out knowing Vital spirit apwas safe as it knew how to fly.

All the demons though running in fear from the monkey as he took Y/N in his arms however going to another roof seeing the vital spirit there taking Y/N out of his arms for her to comfort the fairy she sat with the spirit as it began to cry "lets get out of here" however they both ignored him as the spirit saw the damage was done it cried more and more Wukong tried his best to comfort the spirit but it didn't help.

Y/N sat back up standing seeing the Spirit fly away looking at more damage Wukong took Y/N in his tail holding her tightly they saw the spirit roam around it saw a child crying for his dad as he was zombiefyed by the demons he began to cry but the vital sport prayed glowing aura surrounded it Wujing and Pigsy prayed with the spirit too seeing as what it was trying to do.

Wukong and Y/N stood in the back however Y/N went to the view of the spirit began to pray as well, leaving Wukong alone before belong the vital spirit used some of it powers for the boys father but draining itself "Master? What exactly are you doing?" wujing asked the fruit fairy before flew to the fruits and then changed itself away with fruits Y/N smiled at the vital spirit "well I guess it needs food to store it's energy and then retain itself.

Wukong smirked then went to Y/N taking her away whistling as a cloud appeared incfront of them "hop on!" wukong said him wrapping his arms around Y/N tightly before taking off, all we're laughing as Y/N giggled away in Sun arms even landing his lap he smiled as they then went on there way to the mountain deity....

No harm done to them

At least not right now....

████████████████████████████████████████

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.3K 17
( This au was created by TikTok user @decaffeinated_raccoon and I recieved permission to create a fic based on the au!! Vids: https://www.tiktok.com...
861 54 7
Sun Wukong accidentally freed a ancestor of demons, causing their beloved monk to get kidnapped and taken as a prisoner by the demon. now he, Baije...
566 17 7
Wukong is sent back in time via a spell. Given a chance to fix his mistakes, he took it. He shouldn't have done that, now he has to reap the 'rewards...
10.5K 392 19
After the great sage Monkey King has sealed the Demon Bull King and vanished... Jie could finally enjoy her life! Since she was a fox demon she had...