𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐚'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡

By asiasexual

- When she was found... More

ݝݝ
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 | 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐚'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 | two.

105 10 0
By asiasexual

𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭.
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣.

"All I'm saying is...Martin was getting freaky with a white bitch on the low so if we believed he was against white people the whole time, what else are they lying about? Yeah, he did some good things during that time but he's just as bad as the rest. This just goes to show that the white people only teach us what they wanna teach to make them look good cause we also thought Rosa was the first to decline a white hoe a seat but she wasn't!"

Bunny, walked into the locker rooms to see one of the girls, Diamond, preaching to the rest about black power.

Diamond, was always a feen for history...especially black history. She was one of those people who would throw in a life lesson about our people when it came to a topic she thought was relatable to something like that. She was a very smart girl and Bunny, could see that.

When she wasn't working, she kept her head in a book and clicking her mouse on her computer. She was a person you could ask any question and she knew the answer. She knew about slave history, American history, social history, rap history, black history, Hispanic cultures, Indian culture, black culture, beef between our people, and much more. Like I said, she was a feen.

"Damn...so if it ain't snowing, Martin ain't going." Cartier, another one of the girls said.

Cartier, was the bitch that tried to squeeze her big ass in my clothes. She apologized but Bunny hasn't accepted it since.

"Mello said, hurry up and get ready before everybody in trouble!" Lala, walked in and announced to everybody. Bunny and her locked eyes before she continued to her station.

"Girl, who is everybody?" Blue, one of the weirdest bitches in the club spoke. Bunny rolled my eyes because here she go.

"Obviously everybody. Couldn't be anymore clearer." Bunny spoke up and threw her bags in her locker before slamming it shut.

"Girl...who the fuck was asking you?" Bunny, felt everybody's eyes on her and Blue as her back was turned because she just knew she was causing a scene.

"Nobody but I said something." Bunny turned the knob on her lock, attempting to lock her locker so no bitch could steal anything out of it. They could never keep they hands to their self...literally.

"But I wasn't asking you. I was asking the bitch that asked the question." Blue, felt like she could bully anybody. Mainly because she was the closest to Mello, and everybody wanted to be close to Mello.

She felt like she had authority over the rest of the girls and that's the very least she had, especially over Bunny. She was just a lap dog in her eyes.

Bunny felt like any girl that was trying to please a man looked dumb. So any bitch that was trying to please another bitch? Oh, that's dumber.

"The bitch?" Lala mumbled her breath.

"Yes, the bitch." Blue said, Lala felt like she was quiet but after that, she guessed not.

"Bitch, you always trying to start some shit. You heard exactly what she said when she walked in. Just go do yo job." Baba, began to get irritated.

She knew Blue was trying to get the last word but she wasn't with that childish shit, especially not with a bitch that act like a bully.

"You shouldn't have spoke. Now imma continue to pop my big shit until a bitch check me!" She tilted her head and puffed out her lips. Bunny, let go of the lock on her locker and turned around.

"I'll be the first bitch to check you. Keep playing with me." She mumbled under her breath before sitting down on the bench and sliding on one of her heels. She began to tie it up her leg.

"Do it then?" She said in a questionable tone.

"Best believe...I will." Bunny, proceeded to tie up her other heel and stand up.

"I'll be waiting...hm." Blue turned back to her mirror and conversed with her friends, leaving the tension to die down in the room.

The girls stared at Bunny and chuckled, assuming she wasn't on shit.

Bunny, walked out the room and made her way upstairs to entertain her daily.

She made it to the first floor, letting the beat rise and get louder, the voice traveled in her ear, and the dj yelled into the mic. The club was packed today so she could only wonder why Mello was rushing everybody to get to the stage.

Scanning the room to find her daily, she scrunched up her face to only not see him.

She felt a tap on her shoulder making her turn around. One of the girls stood infront of her with a note, it was passed to her and she read.

"I'm in the back. Private room."

She rolled her eyes and proceeded to the private rooms, just as the messages had said.

"Niggas trying to be mysterious and shit. This ain't the carnival." Bunny thought.

She made her way to the private rooms to see her favorite security guard covering the room she was going to. She smiled and walked up to him.

"Wassup, Big T!" She said.

He looked over and smile when he noticed who it was. "Waddup, Bunny!" They Hugged eachother in good spirits before starting up a conversation.

"I haven't seen yo lil ass in a minute. Where you been?" He questioned with his hands in his pocket.

Big T, was one of Bunny's favorite security guards. He treated the girls as if they were his own. He made sure the girls were safe and everybody kept it appropriate. He was undoubtedly a big man. He was tall and had a little beer belly.

He was brownskin with a small face tattoo and kept a gun in his hand at all times. On the outside he looked like a mean ass nigga, on the inside he was a teddy bear.

"I know. Shit been rough but I'm back now!" I spoke not going into any details, mainly because I didn't want to rekindle the last week or two. It wasn't that I didn't trust big T but shit is better left unsaid, especially the shit I been going through.

"Yeah, that's good. Aye, I'm about to go on break, they say they sending BossMan and nem back here when I leave. Just be safe, Bunny. You know home them niggas can be." He grabbed my shoulder, I looked down at my feet and sighed.

"Yeah, I know Tee. Imma talk to you later, I got money to handle." I embraced him with a hug and he without a doubt did the same back.

"I love you, lil girl." We let go and I watched as he rubbed his grey beard.

"Love you too, pops!" We laughed and I made my way into the section my regular was in.

His eyes immediately traced my body, I kept a straight face and closed the curtains back. The song dance for you by Beyoncé filled the club speakers, letting me know I was going to have a good night.

Slow dances were my favorite, I loved doing them especially with my regulars.

I began to walk over to him until I was stopped. My shoulder was grabbed tightly making me turn around.

"Damn!" I mugged, I turned around and came face to face with Neno. My face that was hard and scrunched was no soft and lowered. He snatched me up by arm and held a tight grip shooting a unbearable pain through my arm.

"You a dumb bitch, I swear foe' god!" He mumbled. I looked over at my regular that sat on the couch with slouch and legs spread apart. A stack of money sat on his lap and he was too busy in his phone to see me and Neno walk out.

"Neno! You hurting me, stop." I winced with a quiet voice. He looked at me in disgust, i furrowed my eyebrows, confused on what I did now.

"I know you saw what a nigga said." I was starting to become even more confused cause what was he talking about?

"What?—"

"Stop acting dumb like I won't handle you right now. I gave Mello a note. I know you saw it cause she told me she gave it to you." I shook my head instantly.

That bitch. I hate that bitch.

"No, Neno. I did not see it, she such a liar." He sucked his teeth and let go of me with a shove. I stumbled back in my tall black heels.

Then in came, those two...my night was going to be bad. I know it was...

"I told y'all she didn't see the note. Y'all always act like this, this what y'all getting for writing notes like y'all still in fucking highschool." I grinned a little hearing the voice of my favorite girl.

Nari.

Nari was my whole world, I loved her with every breath in my body.

"Man, shut that shit up." It was now all 5 of us standing in the hall of the private section. We stood there conversing but more like arguing. Niggas and bitches coming in and out of the private rooms just watching us.

"You don't own me, von! Like shut up! Im so tired of this, im tired of being around yall! I just wanna go home!" Nari began to yell and get loud.

Here comes the bullshit...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.9K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
250K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
617K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x