𝚂𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚟...

By hope1essr0mantic

You just get into UA high school and man, was it tough. Living at home with your abusive father hoping to esc... More

тнє єηтяαη¢є єχαм
ℓєтѕ gєт ƒυ¢кє∂ υρ
ѕ¢яєαм ƒσя мє вαву (ηѕƒω)
ѕнυт υρ кιяι!
fuck me...?
Holy shiiiiiit
A/N IMPORTANTTT
AUTHOR NOTE IMPORTANT
HoL oN nOw MaNe
Oh no.. oh yes😏
This one is a trippp
New man (nsfw)
Sup bitches

Not Yet

27 0 0
By hope1essr0mantic

Previously.. "Wait.. That name... It sounds so fa-" she drops back onto the bed. She starts shaking violently "NURSE!" A nurse comes running in the room. "Heart rate dropping to 56 bpm.. Pressure 107 over 23. CODE BLUE!" The nurse calls a code blue and another nurse began rushing me and Y/N's mother out the room.. (A/N: The stuff in bold I just added lol. might not add it to the previous chapter)

"Time of de-"

Now.. Kirishima pov

"Time of de-" Y/N gasps for air. "K-Kirishima? Mom?" Y/N looked around and stopped when she looked at me. "Baby.." She said with tears in her eyes. "Shark man in da house.. " I said with a small smile on my face. I walk over to her and hug her so tightly that her mom had to pull me off her. "Next time.. You need to wake your ass up when I say to. " I say. She looks at me and kisses me. "H-how long have I been out?" She asks. "2 Months, baby. 2 months" Her mother says tearing up. "Oh, Y/N. Are you okay?" A deep gruff voice asks from behind her mother at the door.

~Y/N pov~

"Oh, Y/n. Are you okay? The tall figure standing behind my mother said. My mother's face dropped. I screamed a small scream, while my mother slowly turned around. "Did you really think I wouldn't find you again?" my father says "Leave boy." He says to Kirishima with an angry look in his face. I looked at him and shook my head no. 'please' I mouthed to him. "Sorry sir, but I can't do that." Kirishima steps up to my father. "Say that again." He says. "I can't le-" He was harshly slapped in the face by my father. "No!" I shot up and screamed. Small sparks left my hand. "Don't EVER put your hands on him." I ripped the heart monitor thing off my chest and ripped out the IV cords while getting up. He grabbed me by my space buns (A/N: I know this isn't in the story but y/n taught kiri how to do hair and he did her hair for her every week 😭🥰 i need someone like this) and slammed me on the ground. Kirishima ran over to me and helped me up. "I am done being treated like your punching bag!" I screamed. Using all my might (kekeke all my might.. All might.. hehehehe) and punched him straight in the face. "I fucking HATE YOU!" I screamed. I repeatedly punched him while kiri and my mom ran to get a nurse. She quickly called the police and they arrived to take him away.

Eijirou picked me up and held me by my thighs. "Let it out." he softly said. I rapped my arms around his neck, and cried my eyes out. after about 5 minuets I stopped and got changed. "Lemme do it pleaseeee" Eijirou said with grabby hands directed towards my hair. "No." i say again coldly. "Whyyyyy? " he asks again. "Eijirou, I am NOT in the mood for your bullshit okay?" He looks at me then turns away upset. "damn i was gon give you some dick but whatever ig.. " he says under his breath. "WhOa now dont go losin your mind. "

A/N: Ello my little romantics! I deeply apologize but my writers block was sucky blehh but I am back on the site! Love you all and my next chapter will be out as soon as possible! also if you know me, no you dont, and i am working my hardest to get these chapters out as soon as possible cuz i have more room on my plate. Also, For the people who do know me and who dont, I am working on my one shot book as well. If you would like to add a oneshot from any anime or TV show lmk. Sorry for the short chapter! Love ya!
~momma ro out.

Word count 660

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.3K 20
•College AU• •No Quirks• Izuku, Eijirou, and Katsuki were partnered up for a project at the beginning of their senior year. It ended up becoming a ti...
339K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
319K 3.8K 33
I decided to try my luck on fanfiction. I'm sure that the uploading schedule will be wack, but I'll finish. Most of these stories are when everyone i...
86.3K 1.3K 58
Any story I write will have both female reader and male reader chapters so everyone can enjoy them. Both chapters will be the same stories just diffe...