Larry Stylinson One Shots II

By chipotlenaughtyboy

New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts More

Hi
Love Languages
COVID
Love Me Until I'm Numb
I Can't Touch What I See
Needing You
Grammy Award Winner
Stockholm Syndrome
OCD
Harry Scared Of Flying
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
Forfeit
Inseparable
Midnight Memories
Babysitting
Believe Me
Baby Doll
Don't Play
Test Of My Patience
Princess Park
My Night-Light
You Keep Me Warm
Pregnancy
Rescue Me
Fireworks
Don't Let Me Go
The Boy Next Door
Half The World Away
Praise
...But You Can Be Brave
Illicit Meetings pt.1
Illicit Meetings pt.2
Lover
Bubble Gum Drama Queen
The Secret
Buzzing
Pretend Like You Care
Butterfly Wings
Too Much/Not Enough
Safe In My Arms
Cruise Ship
Hi
Floral Suit
Harryween
Don't Give Up On Me
Domesticity
Dress
You Can't Change Me
Secret Moments In A Crowded Room
Love In All Forms
Already Home
I'm Your King
Parenting
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.1
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.2
I Don't Like Him
Sparks Fly
Teachers
A Baby Boy
Wisdom Teeth
Football Injury
Double Take
Strawberries and Cigarettes
Conditional Love
Light In The Dark
First Time

Do Me A Favor

2.4K 30 72
By chipotlenaughtyboy

Summary: The aftermath of that one interview where Harry touches Liam's ear and Louis goes, "Do me a favor?"

Vault chapter vault chapter vault chapter

-

Overenthusiastic smiles, laughing with Niall and Zayn, pretending to be interested in the interview. All that comes to an end when Louis hears something at the end of Liam's sentence that grabs his attention.

"That's my ear there." Curious as to what Liam could be talking about, Louis glances to his left. He then looks back at the interviewer before tilting his head up and looks back at Harry when he processes what he saw.

"Do me a favor?" Harry meets Louis' eyes for a moment before retreating and looking back at the interviewer without a word or apologetic expression. The interview comes to a end soon after, and the woman shakes each of the boys' hands. The five band mates walk in a scattered clump to the lounge area, where they relax on linen couches and eat snacks until they are able to go back to their hotel. "Harry, come here," Louis firmly says. Harry floats to where Louis is sitting on the couch, then looks at his boyfriend with curiosity. "Sit." Harry sits down and crosses one leg over the other, and Louis possessively puts his hand on Harry's knee.

"Why'd you play with my ear, Haz?" Liam wonders as he sits next to the younger boy. At the mention of the previous affection, Louis slips a finger underneath the rip in Harry's jeans and drags his blunt nail along Harry's knee. Harry straightens his posture before replying.

"Uh, don't know actually," he simply shrugs. Louis scoffs at this, which gets Harry's attention.

"Sure, you don't know why you sensually rubbed his ear. That's like me fucking, I don't know, grabbing Zayn's ass and expecting you not to get jealous," Louis fervently explains.

"Please don't," Zayn calls from across the room.

"No Louis, that's not at all what that's like," Harry argues, since Louis insists that him touching Liam's ear is equivalent to Louis touching Zayn in a sexual manner.

"I just think it is, that's all," Louis sassily replies.

"Fine. You can have your own opinion," Harry mumbles, then moves a few inches away from Louis on the couch and talks to Liam until it is time to leave.

The boys all file into a black van, where Harry and Niall sit in the back and Liam, Louis, and Zayn sit in the row in front of them. Harry and Louis don't talk to each other for the duration of the car ride; Louis doesn't even turn around once to check up on Harry.

"Zayn and Liam and I are going out," Louis tells Harry as he heads to the bathroom, presumably to take a shower. However, Harry is having none of it.

"No you're not. Come here." Louis lets out an annoyed sigh, then slowly makes his way to Harry. "Why do you always have to be so damn protective of me? I mean seriously, can I not touch Liam's ear? How is that bad?" Harry rambles.

"Why did you even have to touch him at all?" Louis strikes back, folding his arms over his chest and resting all his weight on one foot.

"We're band mates, it's not that serious. It's really annoying when you're like this." Harry's demeanor turns somewhat glum; he hates when he and Louis argue, especially over something stupid.

"How would you like it if I touched one of the boys all amorously like you did?" Louis asks.

"I wouldn't care, Louis! Because we're band mates!" He shouts. "I know you and I are dating and that you don't like them like that. What do I have to do to make you believe that? Do I have to fuck you every single day?" Harry's words hang in the dead air around them. No, Louis cannot actually be considering that.

"You could give it a try," he quietly says; Harry sighs at this. He is still angry over the whole situation, so he might as well give it a shot. He hastily begins unbuttoning his black shirt, then slides his jeans off and carelessly throws the items around the room. Louis catches on and strips until he is only in his black briefs.

"I can't believe you talked me into doing this," Harry grumbles before turning Louis around and shoving him onto the bed. He stands close to the edge of the bed, his dick and Louis' hole lining up so perfectly, like it was meant to be that way.

"You said it, not me," Louis points as he gets on his hands and knees, teasingly waving his bum in the air. He hears the plastic cap of a lube bottle opening and closing, then the slick sound of Harry jerking himself off. Louis gasps when he feels Harry suddenly fill him up. When Louis clenches his hole, Harry moans. He gives the older boy a few seconds to adjust, since he didn't finger him beforehand. Harry presses a hand on Louis' lower back as he slowly starts moving, delivering slow, long thrusts into his protective boyfriend. "Oh, Harry..." Louis breathes. Harry teases Louis with slow thrusts. However, he occasionally snaps his hips into Louis, causing him to jerk forward on the bed and to whine loudly.

"So damn tight, baby," Harry grunts as he smacks Louis' right cheek.

"Maybe because you didn't finger me before, yeah?" Louis sassily replies. Even with a dick in his ass, he still finds a way to tease Harry.

"We're not fighting while we're fucking." Harry snaps into Louis so hard on the words he emphasizes that the headboard hits the wall. Louis moans and pushes back onto Harry's length in response, and Harry smacks the same cheek a second time.

Louis cannot seem to be quiet, what with his incessant moans and whimpers. When Harry changes to a quick pace, Louis realizes that his arms are tired of holding his body up. So, he keeps himself propped up on his elbows instead. That is quickly deserted, however, when Harry momentarily stills his hips so he can lean over and grab Louis' hands and pin them behind his back. This leaves Louis in an incredible position, where his bum is up in the air, his back is bent obscenely, and the side of his head is pressed into the sheets.

Harry resumes fucking Louis at an intense pace; he pins Louis' hands behind his back by pressing his hand down on them.

"Do you believe me now?" Harry asks, his voice sounding low and husky, indicating that he is close. By now, Louis has learned his lesson. However, pushing Harry just a little further won't hurt.

"No," Louis simply says, then he curiously waits for Harry to respond. Harry sighs behind him, then smacks Louis' bum yet again before pulling out. "Wait, I didn't mean–" Louis begins, thinking Harry is upset at him. All of a sudden, he feels Harry's hands on his legs, pushing them forward so that they are completely folded; this leaves Louis' cheeks automatically spread apart. Louis tries to look behind him and see what Harry is doing, but he receives his answer when he feels him push in once again. He starts fucking into Louis' hole at a fast, unforgiving speed.

"Course you didn't mean it," Harry says. Louis is unsure if that is sarcasm or not, so he lets it slide.

This new position allows Harry to hit a better angle inside Louis, and his cock goes deeper than it did before. It slides against his prostate perfectly, making Louis shudder every few seconds. The new position also forces Louis' screaming erection to be pressed between his stomach and the bed, which causes pressure and a rubbing sensation every time Harry thrusts into him.

"Feels so good, H," Louis breathlessly praises.

"Yeah? Bet the boys can't make you feel this good. They don't know you like I do, every inch of your body, all the little things that make you squirm." Harry holds onto Louis' hips, slightly digging his fingers into the soft skin there and surely leaving bruises in his path. Harry pulls Louis towards him by his hips during each thrust, making him go even deeper—if that is even possible. Louis cries out at this and begins to fidget. Harry is quick to press him down, however, just to further prove his point.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," Louis whines, sounding flat-out desperate.

"Me too." Harry slams into Louis a few more times and tenses his body as his orgasm reaches its peak and blooms in every inch of his body. Louis must be climaxing as well, because his hole is fluttering involuntarily, and he is breathlessly and brokenly moaning and whimpering.

Harry winces as he slowly thrusts into Louis, feeling and hearing the slick wetness of his cum in Louis' hole getting moved around.

"Haz," Louis needily says. He waves his hand around near his lower back and feels around for the boy, who gives Louis his hand to hold. Harry then pulls out, leaving a string of cum connecting his tip and Louis' spent hole.

"I've got you, love." Harry leans forward and plants a soft kiss on Louis' glistening shoulder blade before wiping his cock clean with Louis' discarded shirt, then wiping Louis' hole. The older boy squirms at the sudden touch, but quickly relaxes when Harry gently runs his fingertips along his spine. "Come on," he sweetly says, his tone greatly contrasting what it was just minutes before. Louis turns around on the bed and sees Harry opening his arms for him. He lets Harry pick him up and carry him to the bathroom, presumably to shower.

When they reach the bathroom, Harry sets Louis down and turns the shower on so it heats up. "Louis," he starts, turning around and wrapping his arms around his boy, "you know I know we're together. I don't like the boys like that, and I never have. You're the one I want," he speaks quietly, as if he is telling Louis a secret in a crowded room.

"Yeah, it's just...I get jealous sometimes," he shrugs.

"You don't have to, Lou. It's you and me, not me and Zayn, or Liam, or Niall," he lightly chuckles. Louis cracks a smile, and that's when Harry gently lifts Louis' chin with his finger. "I love you," he whispers against Louis' lips before kissing him.

"Love you too," Louis says once they pull apart. Harry takes Louis' hand and leads him to the shower, even though it is only a few steps away. He no longer feels possessive or jealous over Harry, because Harry has made him secure in their relationship, even if by unconventional ways.

-

Hi

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
80.4K 1.1K 27
Just a collection of One Direction one shots! Includes all shipping pairs! {COMPLETED FOR NOW BUT REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!}
88.5K 910 10
Contains Larry and one direction oneshots. Larry (and maybe Ziam) is the only ship I will be using. Just random things that pop into my head. Feel fr...
7.8K 119 20
Book of Larry oneshots! These are random stories that pop into my head or are based off of songs Xx