BTS sickfics/ oneshots

By Jungkookzlife

Different scenarios of the members. More

~ Welcoming ~
~ Jimin - Asthma attack ~
Taehyung/Jimin - Fighting
Jin > stomach virus ~
Yoongi ~ Fever (Afraid of Injections)
Jungkook - Nightmare
Jhope and Jin ~Arguments and Stress
Taehyung- crazy fan attack / Part 1
Taehyung - Crazy fan attack/ part 2
Namjoon- Nightmare in a nightmare
Jhope - Th Guy in all black
Taehyung- earthquake
thank you for 70 followers
Namjoon - Stomach flu
Jimin Dentist

Namjoon - bullying

862 22 7
By Jungkookzlife

Hey everyone.

It's finally here after being delayed. I apologise for that.

I hope you all like this and let me know if there is any spelling mistake or if something doesn't make sense.

Enjoy :)

////////////

All the members were having a good day. Nothing was upsetting. Nothing was a problem and no one was struggling.

You think that after having a successful comeback.

But for
it was different. There was a new manager around and the members didn't know him.

But they greeted him, including Namjoon. But Namjoon was unaware of what was going to happen.

Namjoon's pov

We heard there was gonna be a new manager around for a bit. He wasn't joining the company but only when needed.

I thought it was a little weird but I didn't think too much of it.

His name was Jun woo. Looks to be around his late early thirties?

He approached us all individually. I was the last member. I was gonna greet him but he gave me a disgusted look.

He leans in close to my ear.

"Don't expect me to be nice to you Namjoon. While I'm here, you do as I say. You are the weakest one here and you need to improve a lot. I don't even care how tired you get. Unless you like being a back dancer where no one notices you?" He harshly says.

I was processing what he was saying. Who does he think he is?

Does he hate me that much to get a job here?

"Oh, and don't even think about telling anyone about this. Wouldn't want one of the makneas to get hurt now, would we? Hm?" He smirks at me before turning his attention to the others.

Is he threatening me? I shiver at that thought.

I'm just gonna do my best.

"Right you lot. Time to get into position. Blood sweat and tears " He said like he was bored.

The music starts and we do what we are supposed to do. I felt Jun who's eyes on me.

I'm beginning to get uncomfortable.

After the song finishes, he claps his hands and smiles.

"Great job everyone. Namjoon, I saw you were a little slow. Try keeping up next time yeah." He huffs out.

"Next song!!"

Dope was next. I was trying my best to keep up with the speed. When it got to my rap part. Jun woo just kept blankly staring at me. It's like he didn't care what I was doing, he was just finding reasons to tell me off.

It's like his guilty pleasur. I did my best to ignore that.

The music finished. Again, he kept looking at me.

"Exactly dance boys. Namjoon a word please." Jun woo said blankly.

The rest of the members gave a confused look. Nobody knew what was happening.

I followed Jun woo in the other room. I have feeling this isn't going  to sound good.

Once in the room, the door shut. He sat down at the desk, with a pen in his hand.

I think he was a smoker because he kept coughing harshly.  I was looking around the room, trying not to made eye contact with him.

"You disgust me Namjoon. You can't even dance in time. I can't believe they put you as a leader. If I was in charge. You wouldn't be leader anymore. Your only good for English."

He crossed his arms like he didn't say anything.

His words were upsetting me but I didn't show that to him. I'm not a perfect leader but I put so much into this group.

"I don't even think they need you. Seems like the younger members are more  attractive. Even your oldest member is better then you. You... your just... I don't know... a problem. Which is why I am here to fix you."

I hated how he was talking to me, like I'm some rubbish bag. Even though this was upsetting me. I didn't believe all of what he said. I took a deep breath.

"I'm not a problem. I wouldn't of been in the group if I was." I defend myself slightly rasing my voice.

He laughs at me.

"Sure... if that's what you think. Have you ever thought about what your members think of you? Hmm?" Jun woo stands up and walks close to my face.

"Have you ever thought your members not liking you? Perhaps they are just being nice to you because you know... your a leader blah blah."

"How would you know? You don't live with us" now I crossed my arms, looking directly at him.

He didn't seem bothered though.

Suddenly I felt pain on my cheek. Did he just slap me??

What the heck!

I put my hand on my cheek.

"Don't get leader mode with me. That's not gonna work. You are worthless. Get that in your dumb head. Don't let me get physically."

"Trust me.... you won't like it one bit."

He then opened the door, gave me one last look then left.

I just sigh.

What just happened? Why is he treating me like shit?

I'm fine with him not liking me but... this is going to far.

Do my members really not like me though? They would tell me right?

Maybe I am worthless.... no no no. I can't think that.

Don't listen to him, he doesn't know me.

Ugh, my head hurt and I've never been slapped before. I take a moment to myself before I heard the door open.

It was Jimin.

"Hey Hyung, are you okay? We got worried you was upset"  Jimin voice was concerned.

Was he admitting that he doesn't like me? Or that I was taking long?

"It's okay Jimin. I'm fine. We were just talking about what the plan was for tomorrow." I lied to him. I didn't mean too. I was just unsure what is happening.

"O-oh okay. Why is your cheek red hyung? Did he do anything to you?" He asks worriedly.

"No. Jimin don't worry. I am okay. I'm just really hot. Let's go back out there." I slowly grab his shoulders and turn him to face the door.

He just nodded. So glad he dropped it. I didn't know what I was saying.

I don't feel myself right now. Jun woo has really put me off and I can't understand it.

Sadly it go worse each day and week.

He kept blaming me for being slow and laugh when I made a mistake. He has started pushing  me when all the members leave. I have stay behind, why he makes me feel bad.

He still keeps mentioning my members not liking me. He said Taehyung thinks I'm boring because I'm always in my studio.

Apparently Yoongi thinks I'm too much and hates me being the leader. Jimin and Jungkook are too nice to me.

And Jin and Hobi always give me weird looks when I come up with ideas.

I'm tired of hearing this and listening to him, like he knows everything. I'm sorry I'm not that great like the others.

It's currently the weekend, our two days off. I'm in my room and I haven't left since yesterday evening.

I don't feel happy. I'm over thinking. I don't know what is right or wrong.

Maybe it's true? Ughhh.

I punch down on the pillow, upset. Fresh tears came down my face.

"Why me? Isn't being a leader enough?!" I shouted.

My door opened.

To my surprise, it was Yoongi.

"Hey, um I just wanted to check on you. You've been very quiet and slightly distant with us. Is everything okay?" Yoongi slowly made his way in.

"Y-yeah... everything is fine." I gave him a fake smile.

I don't think he believes me though.

"Namjoon please? I'm kinda worried and I need to know what's going on so I can sleep knowing you're okay. We don't have to tell any of the others."  Yoongi said.

I nodded sadly. And look at him.

He sits next to me.

"I don't wanna sound like I'm being dramatic or too much but... I think Jun woo hates me. Ever since he has been here. He just... keeps picking on me. Calling me useless and saying you guys hate me and I shouldn't be a leader.  I'm just good at English."

I was still watching Yoongi's face. I had no idea what he was thinking.

"WHAT?! HOW DARE THAT IDOT  DO THAT TO YOU AND THINKS IT IS OKAY!" Yoongi said angrily.

I had two different feelings right now. One is I'm happy Yoongi still looks out for me. He differently my brother. And two is what's gonna happen now? Will Jun woo hurt me or my members?

What if he convinces Hyung that I was lying? I can only hope for the best.

"Shh Hyung! I don't what the others to hear this yet." I say panicking a bit.

"Well... if you don't want the others to hear, when are you going to tell them Joon? We all care about you and that scum is messing with your life right now. You actually accepting this?"

I've not seen Yoongi so so serious about something before. It's kinda scary but in a good way because it shows how much he cares.

People who don't know him, always think he doesn't care about his members and always looks tired but truth is, he cares very much and has your back when needed.

"What if he tries to convince you that I made it up? Or hurt one of us? I'm trying be strong hyung but I'm terrified. It's happening everyday and some how my mind is over thinking about what he is saying." I said like I was giving up.

Yoongi came closer to me. He gave me a comforting hug.

"Namjoon, calm down. It's going to be okay. This is why we need to do something before this gets worse. What your feeling right now is aloud. Just because you're the leader doesn't mean you take everything that's thrown at you and criticised for it. Let your brothers help you too. We all love you." He said calmly.

We let go of the hug and look at him with a sad smile.

"Thanks Hyung. I love you guys too." I say thankful.

"Tomorrow. Let's tell Bang PD and get this sorted." Yoongi gets up and smiles at Namjoon before heading out the door.

I just sit there and stare at the door he went out of.

I'm glad I've good friends like him and the others. Our friendship is the best.

Monday morning~

So, I've slowly told each member of what's been going on. Yoongi was right. I shouldn't keep it to myself.

And as group, we had a little meeting with Bang PD. He was furious because Jun woo was he friend.

Anyway, we are at dance practice. We were waiting for that bully to come. He somehow got my phone number and has been texting me awful things about me.

So I've ignored my phone for a bit.

We hear the door open and in he walks. Look at him, being proud of himself.

I sigh deeply.

"Hey guys, how is it going? Oh Namjoon, I need a quick word with you." His voice was deep.

I look at my members. Jimin was gonna say something but Jin stopped him.

I slowly walk forward following Jun woo to the other room. Once the door was closed he started talking.

Oh, we also have CCTV in here so the others can watch and listen.

"Why have you been ignoring my texts Joon? They are important, don't you remember? Or are you being lazy? I wouldn't be surprised." He rolled his eyes in my direction.

"What do you want from me? Why get a job if you hate me so much?!" He was making me upset again and slowly losing it.

"Because you ruined my relationship! My girlfriend or should I say my EX now. Loved you so much. I was fine with her being your fan and listening to your music. Your music is nice but every single day she kept telling me what you doing and saying how much she loves you. She broke up with me because she didn't like that I was not interested in your group. So, I'm here because I want you to go through heart break. The pain I felt of my girlfriend leaving me."

"Your weak anyway. Your perfect army calls you the best leader? And  you can't even stop me? Your so dumb." He gets close to my face.

He can see my eyes are starting to get wet.

"You gonna cry? Leaders are not meant to cry in front of people." He sarcastically says. He then harshly pushes me to the floor.

It kinda hurt. I was so close to punching him but I didn't want to fight him.

Suddenly the door opened and in came my members, Bang PD and the police?

"What are you lot doing here?" Jun woo widened his eyes.

"Well Jun woo. It's clear that you have been harassing Namjoon and threatening him behind our backs. We sorry you've been through  a lot but bullying an Idol and causing damage to them is harassment and  it can be a crime. Your under arrest until further notice." Bang PD said, he looks disappointed.

"WHAT?! You can't do that!" He shouts.

"Yes he can! He is the boss of here and if you can't respect us all then you don't deserve to work here."  Yoongi said angrily at him.

I was still dazed.

Jun woo looks at me really mad.

"See what you have done! You've messed up everything! Your so stupid!" He was coming into me, to hit me but he got quickly tackled to the ground by the police.

I was breathing heavily because  I thought he was gonna hit me.

"You okay Namjoon/hyung?" My members asked me.

I nodded and we did a group hug. Bang PD coughs to get our attention.

We stop hugging and looked at Bang PD.

"Namjoon, I'm sorry that you had to deal with that. It must of been difficult. You'll be glad to know he will not be working here anymore and for future, we will make sure that all of you are protected from now on. Enjoy the rest of day. You can even have day off, if  you want too. Call or text me,  if you need anything. Bye boys."

Bang PD left after the police took Jun woo away.

"I'm sorry I had to keep it to myself guys. It's not what I wanted to do. Thanks for helping me. I was starting to lose my mind." I look at all my members.

"It's okay, we understand hyung. We are a team. And I hate to see you be in pain on your own. That scum is gone now so we help you feel better." Taehyung says rubbing my back.

We decided to go back to the dorm and watch a movie together with food. I love these boys.

Later on, evening time.

I'm well rested and looked after. I'm feeling better now that guy is gone. I hope I never see him again.

________

No one's Pov

Each day, Namjoon felt better. It was true. He never saw Jun woo again. They had a better and friendly dance practice manager.

They could enjoy they dance and not be judged.

Now can get back on track.

Namjoon again, thanks everyone helping him before it was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.5K 39
All the fantasies your heart can endure and more :) BTS x reader
27.2K 804 51
In where Taehyung, a what seems like a normal boy, slowly realizes what true love is once him and Yoongi make an encounter But of course, problems be...
4.8K 129 7
Scenarios That BTS would each feel if you died.
49.9K 2.9K 23
When a cold and broken CEO starts developing feelings for his childish P.A Top-Taehyung Bottom- Jimin Completed ✅