Loves a game from the past

By secretsunfoldx

Y/n carter is one off Katrina's closest friends From school but hasn't had the chance to hang out with kat as... More

Cafe time
Ups and downs
Kiss kiss
Party time πŸ₯³
He causes trouble
Date night

The night we met

78 0 0
By secretsunfoldx

Y/N wake up now! We have shopping to do kat yelled across the hotel room.

Oh my god! Ok! Im up I yelled back.

I forced myself out of bed still half asleep, and stumble into the bathroom, the first thing I do is look in the mirror, ugh thank God I dont have a boyfriend, I am not a good sight to look at in the morning. I splash water on my face to wake me up and brush my teeth then head back to my bedroom to put a cozy outfit on, I put a soft pair of black leggings and cream fluffy cropped cardigan on, I shoved my hair up into a messy bun and went through to meet kat in the kitchen, yes, I have a very big hotel room with a kitchen.

I go to grab my car keys placed at the side of the door.

Are you not going to eat any breakfast kat asks.

Nah I will just get something when we are out I reply with a gentle smile on my face.

Okay well lets get shopping then she laughed and linked arms with me, we left the hotel locking the doors behind and headed to the car, we drove down to Rodeo Drive where all the popular shops are in LA as I was in need of a perfect Halloween costume, we spotted on shop and decided we should check there.

Im so excited for you to meet everyone kat says as she rummages around the clothes.

I know you seem more excited than I am I laugh slightly but Im just scared in case the wont like me.

Trust me youll be fine, they are lovely people, and they will love you just as much as I do kat says offering me a smile now how about this she says holding up a purge mask.

I dont want to be wearing something everybody will, I want to be different and standout I say.

Ahh, I see, then I have a perfect shop to take you to she says dropping the close in her had and grabbing mine, we run out the shop and off to out next destination. Me and Kat were shopping four hours until I found the perfect outfit and headed back to the hotel.

I went into the bathroom and tried my outfit on while Kat was waiting to see the big reveal.

My outfit was inspired by princess Jasmin and it had a very small bralette top that just covered my boobs and from each side it has gold chains hanging down my stomach, for the bottom half I had a thick red thong like bottoms that had gold patterns and red fabric trailing from the back like a cape, I also had a golden tiara on my head with a ruby in the centre of it and to finish the look I put on my gorgeous gold heals.

I stepped out the bathroom and showed my outfit to Kat.

So, what do you think? I ask.

Wow! Y/N you look amazing, the boys wont be able to keep their eyes off you.

I just laughed and asked her what her outfit was.

Me and Sam are going to be matching we do it every year and we are going as Morticia and Gomez from the Adams family.

Aww you guys are going to look so cute.

Once Kat was ready, we called an uber headed to the party. When we arrived, I could feel everyones eyes on me, I felt so powerful, I kept looking around at everyone and hoe good their costumes were, and the decorations of the house were insane.

So, Y/N this is my boyfriend Sam Kat says introducing us.

Its so nice to finally meet you, Ive heard many things about you Sam says.

Hopefully all good thing I laugh.

Of course, hey Sam have you seen Colby I want to introduce him to Y/N Kat says.

Eh yeh I think hes in the back room he replies.

Kat grabs my hand and we head to the back room, I pull back a big black curtain and find a very handsome man sitting alone on his phone, he was wearing a black tank top that showed his muscles of nicely but the thing I noticed the most was his rings, he wore so many and I loved that, its something about a man that wears rings that gets me.

There you are! I have been looking for you, anyway there is someone I want you to meet kat says snapping me out my trance, I hope he didnt notice me staring at him.

Oh, hey Im Y/N nice to meet you.

Colby looked me up and down and just stared at me before replying.

Oh, Emm, wow Im Colby, Colby brock

Right well, Im going to find Sam and let you guys get to know each other kat laughs leaving to room, and we were alone.

Im liking this costume, what is it? Colby asks looking me up and down once more.

princess Jasmin obviously, and what are you supposed to be I say in a cocky voice.

Oh, I didnt bother dressing up this year, you know too much effort.

Wow that is extremely boring Colby brock I laugh.

Well if I knew there was going to be someone as beautiful as you are here, I would have put something together he says with a small smirk forming on his face.

Oh, he has a way with his words.

Well of course I do, Im a true gentleman.

I just laugh, I couldnt believe how easy it is to talk to Colby usually Im very shy when it comes to talking to new people but with Colby its different, its like I have known him forever but Im just meeting him for the fist time.

So how long are you in LA for? he asks.

Well, I just moved here and Im staying in a hotel at the moment, but Kat said that I can stay with here for a while till I get a house I reply.

Oh, that means you will be staying with me and Sam Aswell he says looking down at his rings fidgeting with them.

You dont look or sound very happy about that.

No, no its a good thing, I would be nice to have another female around. You know for Kat.

Yeh, yeh, for Kat I joke.

Anyway. Do you want to head back to the party and get some drinks he asks.

Yeh sure, I didnt come here to be sober.

As I stood up, I could feel Colbys eyes lingering on my body and I couldnt help but feel butterflies forming in my stomach.

We had to push through a couple of people due to how crowded it was, and Colby had to take my had so we didnt get separated, after about five minutes of pushing past people, we finally found Sam and Kat.

Were have you guys been yous have been missing the party Sam says swaying side to side.

I could tell he was drunk, and I cant lie I wish I was jealous I wish I was drunk right now.

I looked over to her and she had a huge smile on her face, I shot her a confused look until her pointed at my had and I realised I was still holding Colbys had, I immediately pulled away and I felt my face burning up.

Youre telling me everything tonight she whispered in my ear.

Right, whos taking shots with me, I need to be drunk right now I shout over the music.

way ahead of you darling Colby says holding a shot glass to his face, I gab a shot from the table and take it at the same time as Colby, but before knowing it I kept going back to take more shots, and the more drink I consume the more the night became a blur, and at that point, I realized I wasnt drinking for the fun anymore, I was drinking to hide the pain from the past, as usual.

As the night went on Colby had begun to realize how uncomfortable I looked and how much drink I had consumed, so he offered to take me to the beach no far from where we are and I agreed to go with him because even know though I had only just met him that night I felt like I could trust him but yet again it could just be the drink talking.

We were walking by the beach, and I decide to break the silence.

Why do I have the feeling your going to murder me out here I laugh.

Oh Y/N you know me so well he says sarcastically come here I want to show you something he says climbing over a huge rock, I follow behind and find a beautiful spot on the beach hidden away from the public, there was a campfire and fairy light surrounding the place.

Colby lights the campfire and sits down by it.

Wow its beautiful out here I say looking around admiring the place.

I know my friends made this, no one ever comes here Colby says looking me in the eyes.

At that moment I felt the butterflies again, I dont know why this keeps happening because this never happens to me with people I have just met, it must be is ocean blue eyes that is making me like this.

God, its freezing out here I shiver.

Come here I will warm you up he says taking my hand and pulling me next to him and placing his arm around me.

You know Colby youre not what I thought you would be like, youre not as scary as you look.

You think I look scary.

We both just laugh and begin to talk about the most random things but before we knew it hours had gone by and I had fallen asleep, once Colby had noticed he swept me up and carried me to the uber and from the uber up to the house, he places me in his bed, and he takes the sofa in his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...