History OCs

Av Char-exists

did this on my original account - since I barely use that acc anymore this is where I'll be putting my new hi... Mer

blank form to copy and paste
beginning of time - 1600s
💋Lucia Tudor / Lucia Seymour💋
🪢Mary Williams🪢
1700s - 1800s
🧹 Charlotte Marytown 🧹
⚔ Irene Valleyway ⚔
💓 Bella Hamilton 💓
🍷 Yvette de Lafayette 🍷
⚜ Valentine d'France ⚜
🍓 Lucie d'Hunolstein 🍓
🍺Ruby Jackson-Madison 🍺
🍎 Anna Reynolds 🍎
🔫 Hugh Richardson 🔫
💙 Diana Hamilton 💙
🥀 Wendy Hamilton 🥀
❤️ Elizabeth Richardson ❤️
🗡️ Daisy O'Connor 🗡️
1900s
🎥 Angelica Rosewood 🎥
🤩 Lavanda Mariana 🤩
💄 Maxine Lawson 💄
🎀 Michelle Leroux 🎀

💅 Josie Laurens 💅

18 1 0
Av Char-exists

Full name : Josephine Mary Laurens

Nickname(s) : Josie, Jos, Jo, JoJo

Sexuality : Homoromantic asexual

Parents : 

John Laurens

-

Hazel Montgomery

Grandparents :

Henry Laurens

Eleanor Ball

-

Josephine Carter

James Montgomery

Older siblings :

Elijah Augustine Washington (adoptive)

Frances Eleanor Laurens

Younger siblings :

Paul Charles Alexander de Lafayette (adoptive)

Aunts :

Martha Laurens

Mary Eleanor Laurens

-

Mary Montgomery

Uncles :

James Laurens

Henry Laurens Jr

-

Elijah Montgomery

Lovers :

n/a

Children :

n/a

Appearance : (face-claim - Olivia Holt)

Personality : Josie is quiet but also not at the same time. If she doesn't like you, she will not talk to you. She's quick to stand up for herself and if you dare insult her, expect something 10x worse back. Adding onto that, if you put her in front of an important person, say Thomas Jefferson, the last thing she'll show them is respect.

Backstory : Josie was born on September 23rd, 1780 to Hazel Montgomery and John Laurens. Both of her parents had been drunk when she was conceived. She was named after both her maternal grandmother and her maternal aunt. Her mother died when when she was two weeks old of childbed fever and thus her father handed her over to George and Martha Washington, where she was to be raised until the war was over and Laurens could take her home. But as we all know Laurens died on August 27th, 1782 and so she remained in the care of the Washington family. She didn't know much about her biological family, but did get to meet her half-sister , Frances , at her wedding in 1801.

Josie grew up alongside the Washington's son, Elijah, and the two were like brother and sister. They got on very well despite their four year age gap. Throughout her life, she was very sickly, spending most of her time in bed, joking about how she was gonna die. Adding onto all that, she was deaf in her right ear. In 1795 (if I remember correctly) Georges, Valerie and Charlie de Lafayette arrived in America to stay with the Washington's because of the French revolution. They didn't care for Valerie or Georges very much, but both her and Elijah saw Charlie as a little brother. After all, he did stay in America longer than Georges and Valerie, so why wouldn't they? 

For awhile, things were fairly uneventful. When Charlie got a certain letter from his twin sister , Charlotte , who was back in France , he stopped speaking. Her and Elijah did some snooping and then found and read the letter. When the Washington's died, she got over it pretty quickly. Washington dying in 1799, Martha dying in 1802. But she wouldn't outlive Martha by long.

Josie died of sepsis on November 1st, 1802 at the age of twenty-two years old.

Quotes :

"George! Elijah hit me!"

"So, like, will I die?"

"You wanna catch these hands?"

"Blood for the blood god!"

"Hey Charlie, did you know shovels can also be used as a murder weapon?"

"Charlie, did you steal my dress again?"

"I'll be okay. I always am."

"Mama, papa, I'm coming."

Wears :

Historical :

Modern :

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.7K 2 38
All about my OCs from the anime MHA! (story for data presentation purposes of my OCs).
4.6K 18 26
everyone from all my reaction stories are gonna react to eachother and meet their alternate selves as well as they watch what happens between them pl...
504 38 44
For all my ocs' preferences and random prompts I do
1K 128 64
So, if you've ever read any of the comments on my stories, then you know that I like role-playing using my OCs. At this point, they might as well be...