Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

53 ⦻ The Final Decision

3.5K 109 447
By VikingMetalToby

Third p. o. v.

The Creepypastas watched in a deathly silence as a sudden release of energy surged from where Zalgo and (Y/N) were trapped together. The explosion sent a wave of debris from the woodland floor flying in every direction, but no one was affected by the direct impact of the blast.

SlenderMan observed as the dust eventually subsided and saw something plummeting to the ground. Without wasting a second, he darted for the falling object, already knowing what it was.

(Y/N) landed in his arms; they looked in a pretty bad shape, as their usual (S/C) skin was now a smoky gray color with streaks of blue that could seen glowing and running along their veins. They basically looked more like a stone statue than they did human at this point.

"Walker..." SlenderMan sighed heavily as the Creepypastas began to quickly surround him to see what had happened to their housemate. BEN froze when he saw (Y/N)'s state. He grabbed his face with his fingers seemingly digging into his digitized form before falling to his knees, emitting a loud, distressed shriek. "Master...are they...?" Kate shuttered, her fists flexing as she tried to hold herself together. SlenderMan didn't respond as he kept his focus on the unmoving proxy. This... caused the others to react in mostly a negative reception.

"You should've taken it from them. You shouldn't have let them keep the damn cube, Slender, you said it yourself that it was dangerous!" Jeff shouted through clenched teeth. "I agree. That was a guilty mistake of yours, Father," Judge Angels hissed. "Even if SlenderMan had taken it away, that wouldn't have stopped Walker from using it to their advantage. Their emotions and resolve were directly connected with it," Jason spoke up defensively.

"(Y/N) sacrificed th-themself and sa-a-ved Slender though..." Toby muttered, his voice hoarse, "they saved a-all of us..."

"Yeah and thanks to them, Zalgo's dust," Zero sighed, "it's still not fair something couldn't be done to save them..."

Puppeteer looked at BEN and knelt beside him, patting his back, as he was now sobbing with his hands pressed tightly against his face. "I get it BEN. I lost my best friend too..." He barely whispered. Nina hugged herself and looked away, biting her lip. Masky removed his mask; his face looked genuinely distressed at the sight of his fellow proxy's state. Hoody lowered his head and held his hands together in respect, and LJ looked at him before copying the gesture. Kate remained breathing heavily as she looked between SlenderMan and (Y/N). She wasn't sure how to feel, it was too much.

"Can't you at least do something to save them???" EJ suddenly blurted out, stepping up to SlenderMan's side. Slender shook his head despairingly, "Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do this time..." Slender replied shaking his head.

Slender's tendrils suddenly spazzed when the sudden movement coming from in his arms caught him off guard.

"Wait. You're not even gonna try and come up with something to save me??? Shame spaghetti, shame..."

Just about everyone jumped at (Y/N)'s sudden remark, and SlenderMan was surprised to see that his proxies eyes had opened up and they were now glaring at him with a large smirk drawn on their face, despite their current state.

"(Y/N)!? You're alive!!!" Sally yelled, running over to SlenderMan's side and grabbing ahold of (Y/N)'s hand. She quickly let go out of shock however, and looked at (Y/N) nervously, "(Y/N), how come you feel like you're made of stone...?"

"No clue but hey, at least this probably increases my pain tolerance," (Y/N) chuckled a bit. SlenderMan was still stunned by (Y/N)'s apparent conscious state, and he slowly lowered them onto the ground to stand. (Y/N) stood a bit wobbly and weren't really able to hold themself up, but EJ came up to their side and helped them stand upright with his arm under theirs. "How the hell did you survive that explosion?" He questioned, sounding a mix of relived and dumbfounded. "Beats me," (Y/N) shrugged their shoulders, "but unfortunately, now I just look like someone dumped a full bucket of wet concrete on me."

"Doesn't matter to us, you're still the same (Y/N)," BEN scoffed, wiping his face and glitching himself to (Y/N), wrapping his arms around them tightly. "And don't scare us like that again, asshole!!"

The others began to quickly surround (Y/N) and lend them their words or gestures of affection, even though (Y/N) usually wasn't fond of being smothered or touched, they allowed it this time for the sake of their 'family'.

"I...apologize (Y/N), I should've never allowed you to use that cube's power in any way," SlenderMan eventually spoke straightening his suit with his hands. Despite trying to seem calm about the whole situation, it was easy to tell that the incident probably broke him for a bit.

"I would've still used it anyways," (Y/N) responded, "you really think I was gonna sit back and let Zalgo ruin everything when there was something I could've done about it?"

Jeff chuckled and slapped (Y/N) on the back, "Well would you look at that? You've finally done something useful for once in your pathetic life! Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm proud of you, Walker."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agree with you."

After a while of everyone reuniting with (Y/N), SlenderMan finally leads everyone home, some of the others helping (Y/N) along because in their current situation it was harder for them to walk without pain surging through their body.

»»———- ⦻ ———-««

Y/N's p. o. v.

Me and everyone else got back to the mansion and SplendorMan was immediately the first to greet us all.
"You're back! You're all so beat up and hurt...allow me to help with healing all of you!"

Splendor's gaze suddenly fell on me and he froze, then he slowly pointed at me. "Wh-Wh-Wh—what happened t-to my poor (Y/N)-y?!?"

"I told you idiots to keep (Y/N) hidden, didn't I? Now Splendor's going to panic," Slender sighed, shaking his head. Splendor ran up to me and clasped his hands on his face, "What happened to you, dear child???"

"I........"

I glance at Slender and he was shaking his head quickly at me. I roll my eyes and mutter, "On the way back I tripped into a dirt hole filled with wet cement. There, that's what happened."

Obviously, Splendor believed that and seemed to calm down a bit. "Oh that's terrible, but don't worry we'll get you cleaned right up!"

Slender quickly stepped up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders, "Actually Splendor, I'll deal with the Walker's recovery. You begin tending to the other pastas, they need the most attention right now."

Splendor seemed cheerful in response as he saluted to his brother and started hurriedly ushering the other killers into the living room to start attending to their injuries. Slender however, leads me away towards the Slender Hall and straight to his office.

"Why are we coming in here? Do you really know how to get me back to normal?" I question.

Slender took a seat at his desk and clasped his hands together as he rested his elbows on the hardtop; the air I felt around him didn't feel very comforting, and I started to grow nervous. "Slenders...?"

"You can't be helped, (Y/N). I told you about using the cube's power to cast any heavy spells again, such as teleporting...I'm afraid you've caused irreparable damage to yourself."

I only stare at his clasped hands for a bit before sighing and shrugging my shoulders, "You know what, fine, that's okay. I'm just happy I survived that blast and am here with you guys still, unlike Zalgo. I don't mind looking like a statue for the rest of my life I guess."

My gaze stays on Slender, as I'd expected some sort of agreement or response, but he only continues sit there in his not so very reassuring position. I frown, "Slender, what's the matter...?"

"You've sealed your fate, Walker," A grim voice suddenly spoke up from behind me, and I whirl around to see Jason The Toymaker walking on with a semi-somber expression on his face. "You're not going to last very long. The essence of ten thousand realms are flowing through your bloodstream. As a human being, your body won't be able to last much longer with this kind of substance circulating you. It's going to slowly eat at you until you're nothing more in this world."

The words took a while to sink in.

I didn't say anything, and I couldn't bring myself to look at Jason, nor Slender. I'm starting to figure I really did just do the stupidest, dumbest thing anyone could've done...but wasn't it worth it to stop Zalgo for attaining full power?

After a while of silence, I surprised myself with my response, which sounded rather calm, "I guess that's all apart of a sacrifice huh? Of course I wasn't going to get away with that performance..."

I chuckle a bit and lower my head. "What exactly is gonna happen to me again...?"

Slender moved his hands from his 'face' and finally spoke, "It won't happen right away. It will be some time before you're no longer able to function and the remaining essence will have its way with you. For the time being, it's best you take care of yourself and do your best to slow down the process as much as you can."

I keep looking at Slender with a hazy expression, because with the current news I've just received, I'm unsure of how to feel. I did at least want to try and make the most of however much time I still had left though. It would probably be best if I didn't go around souring everyone's mood by telling them my fate.

"I understand," I eventually exhale, my voice sounding significantly weaker than before. I noticed Jason glaring at me for a bit before a slight grin spreads on his face and he rested a hand on my shoulder. "Don't stress, Walker. You're a strong one, aren't you? Surviving this long in a household of maniacs...I'm sure you'll be around for a very long time."

"Wow. You of all people actually think so?" I reply, shocked that he was seemingly being nice to me for once. "I agree. We are not worried. You're going to be here for a long time, my proxy. I believe in your strength," Slender put in. He then slowly stood from where he sat and glided from around the desk and up to me. "I will go out of my way to make sure you survive for as long as possible. It's the least I can do to say thank you for sacrificing your life for me and everyone else here."

»»———- TIMESKIP ———-««

So, quite a few years pass of me living with the killers known as Creepypastas. I remained a proxy for the duration of my time, spending most of my actual killing outings with my other comrades, Toby, Kate, Rogue, Masky, and Hoody. After a few months following the incident with Zalgo, my skin began to return to its normal complexion and the blue glowing veins began to become less and less apparent, which was great. I really didn't want to look like a walking sculpture for the rest of my life.
I wasn't able to use the energy in my body anymore, as that would be an instant death wish, so I returned to using my regular (W/T) as I'd always used before.

In terms of my relations with the other pastas, I managed to eventually best BEN at most of his unrivaled video games, although I still wasn't the master of the household, unfortunately. I did however learn to outsmart Glitchy Red when engaging with him in a glitchy Pokémon battle, so that's one video game pastas I've managed to overcome. Me and Jeff eventually learned to completely get along, although we do bully each other every now and then and still often get on each other nerves, but he's alright by me. EJ's the mansion's second house cat and my mind will not be changed. He still pretends he hates getting heard rubs but everyone knows by now he adores them. I've gotten to hang out with LJ often so that he wouldn't be lonely and feel forgotten by everyone, and now the clowns less looked down upon in the mansion, so that's good. Sally's become like a little sister to me in a way, caring, adorable, annoying, odd, everything you'd expect from an innocently psycho ghost child, I guess. Masky finally has a genuine respect for me, and Hoody never gives up on me, even when I make stupid mistakes. Toby is my like my "proxy brother", and we'd always mess around with each other or hang out. Kate and Rogue, I managed to teach them how to get along with each other, and now they're inseparable. Nina still has this weird over admiration for me, but I try not to mind it too much, and Jane is just as Jane as always. Me, Puppeteer, and Lost Silver have always been and still are—as dubbed by everyone else in the mansion—the depressed gang, but whenever we're around each other we seem like the happiest people around. I even managed to get Silver out of his shell he's always stuck in. Kagekao is still annoying as ever, but I don't expect anything less from the mansion's trickster. At least he's got Sadie to keep him in line, but despite all that me and him are still good friends. For some odd reason, Judge Angels and Bloody Painter keep getting into these arguments every now and then and then they always go dragging me into their mess. Usually with Puppyeer's help, we're always able to smooth things over with them again, and then all is good. Liu uh...got me locked up twice in the same day...well, more like Sully did, but I've learned to just accept that it's always gonna be some weird situation around Liu/Sully. The Slender Bros, or relatives, whatever, they're always...something. TrenderMan finally concocted the solution that can allow them to switch between human and slender so...that's been fun. The other Creepypastas have just all been what they've always been—murderous psychopaths that tolerate living in the same big household together.

And lastly, the main man. The big boss. The one and only General Spaghetti. I still have fun messing with him and getting on his nerves because it never stops entertaining me and he never understands the fact that his overdramatic, frustrated reactions only make me want to bully him more. Despite this though, I remained a loyal proxy to him and embarked on missions and tasks with the other proxies as commanded. My kill count rose the the point it was just another normal thing, being a killer and all. Slender and everyone else used to call me (Cp/N) and whatnot and I was supposed to be referred to as these "ranks" Slender first brought up to me when he kidnapped me, but I guess "The Walker" just stuck as my proxy name because that's all what most people have been calling me the past few years. I'm kinda used to it, although I don't mind when anyone calls me (Cp/N) which really is my name now anyways.

All in all, life with the Creepypastas turned out the be the best thing that's ever happened to me. They became my one true family and helped unravel a destiny for me I never could've foreseen way back when I was just a dumb kid skipping school.

It was all ...perfect in a way, I guess. I'd really hoped it'd never have to end, but alas, my sacrifice from a few years back was finally coming to haunt me again...

I wake up one morning and felt a slight headache growing within my head. It wasn't too bad, but it was enough to keep me up in bed for a while, rubbing my forehead as if the pain would simply disappear.

"Maybe I'll just go see Nurse Ann later or something..." I mutter to myself, slowly slipping out of bed and dragging myself out of my room. As I take a few steps out the door, I began to notice my whole forearm was slowly gaining a gray complexion; much like the same color it appeared when I was exposed to the radiation from the cube's explosion a few years ago.

"Oh no...." I mumble, my eyes widening, " oh no no nononono..."

I quickly hide my arm in my shirt and rush down the stairs straight into Slender's office.

"This is...all too clear of a sign..."

"It's ...it's time, isn't it...?"

SlenderMan nodded his head slowly as I held my shaking arm out before him and I felt my heart drop at the all too obvious realization. The time both he and I feared had finally come...

The End.

SlenderMan strode up to me as I only stood there, shaking in silence. He rested his palm on my shoulder and spoke with a gentle voice, "Come now, Walker. It's time we inform the others. This deterioration process is a quick one, and you wouldn't want to go without saying goodbye, would you?"

I nod my head, still unable to bring myself to speak. Slender guides me out of his office and out into the living room where most of the inhabitants were already lounging in, as usual.

"Pastas. It's unfortunate that I must announce this, but it's time for (Y/N) to leave us," SlenderMan wasted no time in addressing everyone that was present.

"Okay, go? Bye bitch. Bring me some chips on your way back, wouldya?" Jeff responded; he was more focused on the TV playing in front of him than the alarming change that was now happening to my body.

SlenderMan scowled, "This isn't a joking matter, Jeff. (Y/N) is dying!"

I flinched at how abruptly every single noise existing within the room evaporated in an instant. Suddenly, everyone's eyes were one me, and most either looked like they were listening in on a joke or downright horrified by Slender's words.

"What...do you...mean?" Lost Silver appeared before me and Slender. He then glanced at me and spotted how my arm was completely grayed out now and the infliction seemed to be slowly spreading throughout my body. "No...n-no, what's h-happening to you!?"

"What's going on??" Jeff spat, now hurling himself from the couch and running over as well. The others quickly made their way to me and Slender, all questioning, all worrying. Their eyes land on the infliction and then it was all to obvious to them.

Sally suddenly screamed my name at the top of her lungs and burst out into tears, causing me to look at her with a helpless despair. There was nothing I could say to ease her or calm her down. I couldn't change the situation—it was fate. She ran at me and buried her face deep into my torso, wrapping her arms tightly around me while shaking and crying.

"Please don't die...(Y/N) please!!" She cried, "do something!? Do something Slender?! Why won't anyone do something!!??"

I was a bit scared because I'd never heard or seen Sally this distressed before; it really felt like a bullet right straight the heart. I hugged Sally back tightly and rubbed her back, trying my best to soothe the her, but it was no use.

I look up from Sally and saw Toby slowly lower to his knees, unmoving as he looked towards me in complete horror. BEN began shaking and blood began streaming down his face more frequently than it ever did. Hoody and Masky only stared at me in silence, but their eyes showed they were wrought with pain. Nina was sniffling non-stop with her hand clenched; she seemed to be trying her hard not to scream out. Everyone else was also stuck in a complete state of disbelief and sadness.

Jeff eased up to me, holding up a shaking fist and his teeth were clenched tightly together. "You can't do this to us! We're Creepypastas, we can't die! You can't just fucking die on us!" He shouted, his voice cracking more as he spoke.

"I—I know—I'm sorry Jeff. It's not that...I'm not...I...."

"You what!?"

"I...."

There were no words I could even find to explain the situation. I felt completely hopeless and heart-broken like never before. I watched sullenly as some of the others slowly started to approach me, and Sally kept her firm grip around my waist, not wanting to let go.

I glared at all my friends surrounding me. Seeing the pain in their eyes made me wish for a way to reverse this end. However, for the better of all of them, this was the only way. I made that decisions years ago.

"I really don't want to go. This is my home...you guys are like my family. You all mean quite a lot to me...this hurts me more than it's probably hurting you, heh."

"I doubt that..." Laughing Jack scoffed, his voice sounding bitter, "you were supposed to be my fried forever no? Yet now, you're leaving. You...you're leaving me all alone again, heheh..." His laughter didn't sound genuine at all.

"We're really...really going to miss you," Liu spoke up, lowering his head. "You mean so much to us..."

"You were the coolest, one of the most badass pastas I've ever been around. Fuck it, I looked up to you, (Y/N)!" Zero blurted out. "Wh-Whenever I was alone, you'd spend t-time with me...you brought me, Puppeteer, and LJ together, along with you. I'll—I'll forever appreciate that (Y/N), I promise!" Lost Silver cried out, his bloody tears falling to the floor. "(Y/N)-sama...anata wa saikodeshita....don't leave us..." KageKao barely uttered out his shoulders slumped in defeat.

By this point, both my arms felt stiff and the infliction was climbing up my legs and torso, nearing my neck area. The blue energy from the cube could be seen flaring up again beneath my skin, and a new kind of pain was starting to act up along with it. I grit my teeth and hold my head back, feeling the urge to give into the void that was now taking me.

"There isn't much time left, hurry up, all of you!" Slender exclaimed, reaching and picking me up from off the ground where I was about to collapse. "Aww Slenders...you know I hate being carried and stuff," I chuckle out weakly. Slender 'faced' me and responded, "Just one last time, my proxy."

The rest of the Creepypastas quickly gathered around me and Slender, telling me their last goodbyes and patting my shoulder while being very emotional about the whole ordeal. "It was...an honor working beside you, (Y/N) Walker," Hoody finally spoke, his voice sounding brittle unlike I've ever heard before. Masky nodded his head rapidly, his face red, "You were something special, Walker. You always were..." Kate continuously wiped the tears from her face while Toby and Rogue remained silent with their heads down. Toby eventually slowly raised his head and gave a broken smile, "Till n-next ti-i-i-me, Lord (Y-Y/N)..."

Eyeless Jack came over and gently petted my head, with a dismal look on his face. "Hope this helps keep you calm at least. That's what you always did for me."

I nodded my head and tried to smile at him. My vision was growing blurry and I felt myself becoming lightheaded. The pain at this point was almost unbearable. I couldn't hold on any longer.
Everything for me was finally coming to an end.
"G-Goodbye my f-fellow Creepyshitters," I stammer through the pain, making sure I scanned each and every last individual before allowing my head to fall back over Slender's arms. I feel Slender rest his hand on my head. He was the last Creepypasta I ever see before everything around me literally dissolves. . . . .

~

You blink your eyes open.

You're...outside...sitting in mid air...?

Surprised at first, you immediately stood up, looking around yourself in a panic. For some odd reason, you were in the air, basically floating above a vast expansion of woodland trees. After a while of just looking around yourself and trying to figure out what the fuck was going on, you tried moving yourself down to the trees, but for some reason you couldn't move anywhere besides the one spot you were stuck in.

You slowly sat back down and wrapped your arms tightly around your legs, memories rushing back to you. You unexpectedly felt a hand rest upon your shoulder, and you quickly turn around in alarm.

You see this random ass weirdo with messy brown hair and a plain brown jacket 'standing' on the air behind you. "Uh. Can I ...help you?" You mutter, glaring at this random person. "Uhh hey. Hi. My names' VikingMetal," The person awkwardly replied, shifting their gaze away from yours. "Yeah so uh, I'm here to take you back to the 'real world' and all."

"Take me where?"

"Real world, nerd. The stories over. You've gotta go."

You shook your head and narrowed your eyes at them, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

VikingMetal sighed, "Look nerd, I'm really getting sick of dragging out this dumb story so I'm gonna gonna give you a quick explanation okay? This thing here? It's a book. You're in a book. This is all a huge crack story I wrote because my younger self thought it was a good idea to fantasize living with murderous psychopaths. You, decided to read this shitty book and look, now you think you're really apart of it, that this is all real. Ok no, everything was fake, the Creepypastas aren't real and this whole story was a lie, okay?"

You kinda just glare at them because how exactly do you respond to anything they just said....?

VikingMetal smiled and tapped their wrist, "Okay great, now that you know what's up, it's time to go. Come on (Y/N), (Cp/N), Walker, whatever. Chop chop. Time to head back to reality. Get the fuck off of Wattpad and get you a real life. You know, one that doesn't revolve around online murder stories?"

"...What if I wanna stay though?" You eventually respond.

"...You can't stay in a world that doesn't exist forever?? It's time for this story to end—like seriously I've been working on this same book for three years—and it's time for you to return to reality—"

"Come onnnn, there's got to be another way I can stay? Somehow? Please ...author...?"

Viking Metal glared at you for a moment before heavily sighing and they rolled their eyes, "Fine, there is a way but I'm not gonna like it."

"If you're not gonna like it then I'm probably gonna love it. Explain."

"... Alright, the only way for you to 'return to life here'? The only way to be with the pastas again is to relive your whole time spent with them again. This is kinda like a curse, you know? One that you are bound to forever. So basically your memory will be wiped and you will experience all the pains and tortures, the happiness and joys, yadda yadda yadda—basically everything you felt during your life with the pastas will be felt once again. Everything will be new to you, but like these things you already lived through...? You get what I'm saying right? Cause this is kinda your only option, (Y/N). Your only option to be able to live here again in this 'world' is to repeat everything that had happened. If you don't wanna do that then you'll remain 'dead' here and life here will continue on without you. Basically it's like you take a book and you just re-read it, you get me?"

You sit in silence for a while, your mind spinning in disbelief. You thought back to your life and time with the Creepypastas. It sucked that it all had to end so soon...you could hardly even believe that this wasn't even your real world. All of it was fake—somewhat like a dream...? Or more literally as VikingMetal explained it, a story. A fucking fanfiction, if you may.

VikingMetal walked around you in a circle while they seemed to be typing on their phone. " Look reader—I mean (Y/N)—it's up to you. Will you repeat the story of your Life With Creepypastas, or will I be escorting you back to your world; the real world that goes on outside of this god-awful, dumpster fire, shit tier, incredibly ridiculous story?"

You glare at VikingMetal and notice that they'd been typing on the phone every single time either one of you spoke. In fact, it seemed that they were typing right as you thought about the fact that they were typing and it began to seem like you really were living in a fan fiction world that was probably being read by someone else, and now the story was coming to a close. The only way for you to continue living with the Creepypastas was for you, the 'reader' to re-read the story again.

Now, you had the chance to relive everything; from the time SlenderMan first kidnapped, and the moment you met the killers...all of them hating you at first, being tortured by them, then adjusting to them and slowly becoming their friend, their family. All the weirdness and fun you've had with them. You would get to live again...but only repeating your life.

"It's like a cycle," VikingMetal typ—spoke, "This will continue forever until you finally decide to stop repeating your life. You will never be aware of this encounter with me until your 'death', if you do choose to repeat. Otherwise, it'll be just like your first time, everything being completely new to you. I will warn you though. If you keep repeating, this will all become boring and fade away eventually."

You feel the gravity of your two decisions weighing upon you. Would you take the chance and relive your life? Repeat the whole story and get to experience everything you did with the pastas again? Or would you let it come to its rightful end, and return back to the real world?

You think for a long time, looking back between the mansion and the rando that stood before you.

You close your eyes.

You take a deep breath.

You make your decision.

VikingMetal nods and smiles.

"Sure nerd," They respond as a sudden darkness began to swirl around the two of you, "Let us commence with your choice, shall we?"

⚠️I LIED, THE STORY ISNT ACTUALLY OVER!! SKIP A FEW PARTS AND YOU'LL FIND THE CONTINUATION OF STORY!! THANKS!!⚠️

A/N
Thank Zalgo I'm finally done with this Zalgo/cube mistake. I still have a few middle chapters/scenarios and things to add and finish up, so there's still more updates. The really bad, rushed chapters I will redo or rework in time.

But anyways, like the old version—
This is the end, my nerds. Unless you or your OC, (Y/N), decided to repeat their/your life (re-read the story) again, that is.
If not, it's good to see that you've returned safely to the real world. Now, live on your real story! Although the Crackpastas aren't there, at least you'll have them in your memories. They won't forget you for ages on. I hope you enjoyed the book, aka, your "Life With Creepypastas." I wish for your happiness and peace as you continue on with your true life outside of this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 14.4K 43
IMPORTANT: I originally wrote this back in 2018 when I was younger and an idiot and sucked badly at writing. It's all toxic fandom stereotypes in thi...
361K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
1.1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
3.9K 139 6
This is the official rewrite of my most popular fanfiction, Living With the Creepypastas. Cast away by her parents as a child, Y/N was convinced she...