A Love Can Change

By loveaavi

Every students on their campus hates Xiao Zhan for being an illegitimate son. They bullied him, hurt him and... More

Chapter 1 • Unexplained Hatred
Chapter 2 • Cruel Path
Chapter 3 • Bygones
Chapter 4 • Confused Feelings
Chapter 5 • Heart Knows
Chapter 6 • Yearning
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 7 • Hidden
Chapter 8 • Hindrance
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 9 • Settlement
Chapter 10 • Initiative
Chapter 11 • Louder than Words
Chapter 12 • Love Remains
Chapter 13 • Oblivion
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 14 • Wicked Scheme
Chapter 15 • Parting
ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ
Chapter 16 • Fiery Core
Chapter 17 • Vindictive
Chapter 18 • Over
Chapter 19 • Grim Truth
Chapter 20 • Marked by Fate
Chapter 21 • Objective
Chapter 22 • Once Again
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 23 • Lost Warmth
Chapter 24 • New Beginning
Chapter 25 • Concealed Desires
Chapter 26 • Committed
Chapter 27 • Moon and Stars
Chapter 28 • Abhor
Chapter 29 • Vengeance Begins
Chapter 31 • Unwavering Fondness
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 32 • Deception
Chapter 33 • Restless
Chapter 34 • Heart Remembers
Chapter 35 • One Destiny
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Ending • Love Can Change... You
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ

Chapter 30 • His Blackening

2.5K 163 9
By loveaavi

A week passed.

Wang Yibo is busy in a meeting while Xiao Zhan sneaked out from the company for the second time without telling Yibo.

So why, when the secretary reported it to Wang Yibo.. He almost stumbled and sighed like he's so done with Xiao Zhan but not really.

Wang Yibo then took his phone after he threw himself on the couch as he dialed Xiao Zhan's number.

"Answer it, Baobao" Yibo mumbled impatiently while his phone is ringing.

Still no answer.

Not longer, A message popped out. It was from Xiao Zhan.

From: 宝宝 (Zhan Baobao)
Can't answer your phone calls. I'm busy with stuff, I will comeback at 11PM.

To: 战宝宝 (Zhan Baobao)
you didn't inform me before you left again.

Wang Yibo finally breathes out in relief. Knowing his baby is in a safe place.

From: 宝宝 (Zhan Baobao)
You were in a meeting earlier and I had to go immediately, I'm sorry. I will make you something you want later as a compensation.

Despite of how worried Wang Yibo right now.. this Xiao Zhan's message made him slightly laughed. This little yet dangerous Bunny is sooo cute. Yibo wants to give him a plenty of kiss right now.

To:宝宝 (Zhan Baobao)
No need, Come back safe is enough. Just ping me if you need something. I will wait for you, Zhan. I love you

Simultaneously, In his condo, Xiao Zhan didn't reply  him instead He slightly grinned and put his phone back in his pocket as he continues to search all the things he will be needed.

"Alright. All settled"

-❀-

Wang Yibo indeed waited for Xiao Zhan to the point, Xiao Zhan saw him sleeping on the couch of this Mansion's huge living room. The lights were dim already.

Xiao Zhan walks towards Yibo's place soundlessly. He stopped when he's infront of him.

Wang Yibo is peacefully sleeping while his arms are crossed. Xiao Zhan could see how uncomfortable Yibo's position is but seems like Yibo doesn't mind and fell asleep anywhere just to wait him.

Xiao Zhan took off his coat and decided to go up stairs first to change his clothes before he will deal with Wang Yibo.

But it is too late, when Xiao Zhan has done with his pajamas he then flinched when Wang Yibo already leaning on his bedroom's door.

"You're back" Wang Yibo then yawned as he like a zombie walking towards Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo then stick his self on Xiao Zhan by leaning his forehead on Zhan's shoulder and place his hands on Zhan's waist, "Baobao.. you're being a bad bunny lately. If I could tie you up with me, I already did it long time ago" he sleepy mumbled.

Xiao Zhan had to held Yibo's back to support himself because Yibo's weight is slightly making him to fall down.

"I'm sorry" Xiao Zhan response.

Yibo slightly pulled himself and stared at Xiao Zhan's eyes, "are you really sorry?"

Xiao Zhan nodded that he regretted after because Yibo suddenly lit up and smirked.

"Then... Could you give me a kiss?" He pouted but Xiao Zhan just pushed his face using his palm and made Yibo groaned in dismay.

"Why are you being shameless Wang Yibo" Xiao Zhan then went to his bed and laid down which is Yibo followed.

Xiao Zhan was shocked when Yibo laid beside him and hugged him!

"Bo" Xiao Zhan faced Wang Yibo that is now an inches apart from his, "how many times do I have to tell you that you have your own bed"

Wang Yibo kissed the tip of Xiao Zhan's nose before he replied, "Are you not wonder why your bed is huge?"

Xiao Zhan frowned and softly says, "Why?"

"Simply because it was designed for two of us~"

Xiao Zhan can't denied it made his face flushed as he rolled his eyes and took his phone then scroll on it, not minding Yibo.

Wang Yibo just chuckled and lying while still embracing Xiao Zhan that busy with his phone.

"Sean" Wang Yibo suddenly called.

"Mn?"

"Last week, Who was the person that you've talked to?"

"Who?"

"The woman you're talking about with jerk Darren"

Xiao Zhan paused for a moment before he continues to scroll on his phone.

"Ha.. it was Liying's mom"

Wang Yibo stunned, "Really? How come? Auntie is currently in Paris"

After that.. Xiao Zhan tells Wang Yibo what was happened and what they have talked about. Yibo was so silent in entire time, listening attentively.

"I see...." Still Wang Yibo can't processing it out. He had a thought in a minute, thinking what should they do next.

When he noticed he couldn't hear Xiao Zhan's game in his phone, Yibo immediately checked Xiao Zhan. As expected, Xiao Zhan dozed off while his phone on his hands.

Wang Yibo grinned at his cuteness and gently took away Zhan's phone but before Yibo about to place it on the desk, a message popped up that made his eyes widened.

"No, it can't be." Yibo can't help but to clenched the phone.

-❀-

Next night, Wang Yibo had to follow Xiao Zhan after he left from their premises. As Xiao Zhan's shadow; Wang Yibo used his another car that Xiao Zhan can't recognize.

Whilst Xiao Zhan is  finally using his car, he really rarely using it only if there's a driver because he can't drive a car. So why, He's with Wang Yibo everyday.

Right now, Xiao Zhan is with Darren and Darren is the one whose driving. Yeah, Wang Yibo aware that Darren will be here today but with Xiao Zhan? No!

Glad, Yibo accidentally read Darren's message last night. In that message, Darren and Xiao Zhan have business with the Zhaos tonight.

And that was Yibo's worrying about not only Xiao Zhan is with his rival.

Xiao Zhan's car stopped in parking lot of the Zhaos' huge company and both of them came down after. Yibo waited for few minutes and let them entered first before him.

The bodyguards were so puzzled when a two stranger men suddenly entered, "Sir---"

Xiao Zhan and Darren Wang just passed them as Darren barged to the office meeting and right timing, the directors and shareholders are still here as well as Mr. Zhao and Liying that glared at Darren at first because of how rude he was.

"Mr. Wang Darren, what your hurrying about?" Zhao Liying tried her best to sound calm but ofcourse she can't hide it.

Darren then eyed Liying first before it landed on Mr. Zhao, "Leave"

The two Zhaos were perplexed. Does this man goes crazy?

Zhao Liying let an awkward laughs, "What do you mean?"

"The new CEO has arrived, you may guys leave" Darren pointed Mr. Zhao and Liying.

All of them in this room startled when Mr. Zhao filled it a continues laugh.

"Hahahahahaha Mr. Wang Darren, Not because you have the half of the shares doesn't mean my company will be yours, don't embarrass yourself"

"Half?" He then threw the files on the table infront of the directors and other shareholders that they immediately took it.

Mr. Zhao, "..."

"What the hell are these"  Zhao Liying even took one for her and her eyes were widened in shock.

"Dad?! What is this? Why Wang Sean owned all the shares?!" Zhao Liying yelled.

Mr. Zhao snatched the file from Liying's hands and paused in horror!

"W-What?!"

Darren sneered, "Didn't notice huh? President Wang Sean even bought this company and see below it has your signature~"

"W-What?!!! I didn't remember I signed a paper like this!!" Mr. Zhao stuttered and fumed in anger at the same time while Liying is now clenching her fists.

"Liar!!!" Liying screamed at Darren.

"No, I'm not. Ms. Zhao.. You can ask them for assurance" Darren pointed to the directors and shareholders.

"Mr. Wang is right, President Wang Sean will be our CEO and the new owner of this company"

All the directors and shareholders agreed and nodded.

"HOW RIDICULOUS!!!" Mr. Zhao fumes in anger. What the hell? Just simply as that?!

The head of the directors then replied, "We had a meeting about this, Mr. Zhao–"

"Shut up! You had a meeting without me?! Then that's useless!!" Mr. Zhao even raised his voice more.

"...We have contacted you, sir. But you said you were busy and already signed the papers."

Now, Mr. Zhao and Zhao Liying realized that they have been set up!

"Stop this damn jokes! Mr. Wang, scram before I call the cops!!" Zhao Liying then secretly took her dagger from her pocket.

Suddenly a voice echoed from the entrance of this office, "How rude"

Their eyes set on that person as the shareholders and the board of directors stood up as a respect.

Mr. Zhao and Zhao Liying's eyes were bloody shot and like beasts that got alarmed and ready to attack Xiao Zhan anytime.

"Y-You!! What are you doing here?!" Liying managed to point him.

But her question answered and their eyes were widely opened again when Darren grabbed Xiao Zhan's right wrist and pulled him beside him.

"President Wang Sean, the new CEO of this corporation"

Xiao Zhan then eyed them with filled of loathe, "It's nice to see you again, Father and.. Zhao Liying"

-❀-

Wang Yibo hid to the side of this office's door despite of the eyes that watching him behind which are the directors and shareholders  that have been temporarily kicked out of this room by Liying.

Yibo is currently listening and observing to their conversations as well as the situation.

He was jolted when Liying threw the papers on Xiao Zhan's chest and the papers was shuffled on the ground.

Xiao Zhan, "......"

Wang Yibo then cursed Liying through his mind. He badly want to meddle in but he knew Xiao Zhan wasn't affected by it and His baobao will only hate him if he interfered.

"YOU–" Darren is about to attack her but Xiao Zhan stopped him;

And cooly says, "Darren, wait for me outside. I can handle this" while his eyes pinned on the two persons that he hated the most.

Darren didn't argued with Xiao Zhan instead he sighed and followed what he said.

He's startled when Wang Yibo glaring at him while like a cub hiding in a bush.

"What the heck are you doing here?"

Yibo then shove him out from his sight, "not your damn business"

They stayed like that, watching Xiao Zhan's move and Yibo's can't take his eyes off from Xiao Zhan, being attentive just incase these two evil will gonna hurt his beloved bunny.

"Wasn't clear that I owned this company now?" Xiao Zhan even crossed his arms, "Although you threw those papers or even burn it, This company is now under my name."

"So, this is your upto, huh? My dear son?"  Mr. Zhao mocked. Somehow, Mr. Zhao felt afraid to Xiao Zhan's cold aura.

"You know what, you're being too arrogant and confident. Don't forget you once died on my hands before, I can do that for the second time" Zhao Liying narrowed her eyes.

Xiao Zhan sneered that made his hatred grew more that's now reflecting on his face.

"Ah yes, thanks for reminding me. What did you say? For the second time?" Xiao Zhan then sarcastically laughed, "Who is now over-confident between us?"

Zhao Liying then clapped her hands hysterically.

"If I am over-confident then what are you? Good at pretending? Your name is Wang Sean? As in a Wang? Don't tell me you married a Wang just to make Wang Yibo jealous, how funny"

"Don't talk as if you knew me" Xiao Zhan then signalled them, "Now get out while I'm being good to both of you"

After hearing these, the two Zhaos felt chills. This Xiao Zhan is really different than before!

Zhao Liying just clenched her hands and Mr. Zhao is furiously staring at him, perhaps he's swearing Xiao Zhan in his mind.

"Die!" Zhao Liying then attacked Xiao Zhan so suddenly with her dagger.

Wang Yibo got alarmed and about to rush at their place but Darren hold him, preventing him to interrupt!

"Yibo! Don't!" Darren grasped Yibo's arm tightly.

Wang Yibo then looked at him with a warning in his eyes, seems like he's telling Darren, "Let. Me. Go."

"Relax, cous! Xiao Zhan is not weak like what you think. Just watch"

On other hand, Xiao Zhan sensed Zhao Liying's dagger since earlier when she attempted to attack Darren so, he's expecting it.

Before the dagger landed on Xiao Zhan, He immediately dodged it as he held Zhao Liying's wrist, twisted her and pinned her on the ground. Xiao Zhan then took her dagger then point the dagger's blade on Liying's neck.

"Don't move"

Wang Yibo was impressed! In just a blink of an eye Xiao Zhan already made Liying down!

Darren proudly says, "See? I told you"

"..."

Mr. Zhao unexpectedly grasped the vase beside him and threw it on Xiao Zhan. But glad, He was fast and stood up with the dagger on his hand.

Because of that Zhao Liying took the opportunity to stand up too and sided his father.

"You really have the guts to fight us ha? You will regret it, Son of a filthy woman!" Mr. Zhao says.

When it comes to his mama, Xiao Zhan will not forgive anyone who insulted his mother! Hence, He walk forward without thinking and about to stab Mr. Zhao that's now frightens but Wang Yibo hurriedly ran and back hugged Xiao Zhan!

"Baobao, stop" Yibo mumbled that made Xiao Zhan snapped in reality.

Zhao Liying's eyebrows met at the sight and lowkey jealous on how Yibo doesn't paying a heed to her. Even just a glance from him, none.

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes and took a deep breathe as he feels Yibo's warm embrace. Somehow, it made him calm down.

Darren brought the guards and take Zhao Liying and Mr. Zhao.

"We're not done yet!!! You slut!!!!" Zhao Liying screamed once more before they finally got dragged out.

"........." Xiao Zhan really want to pulled Zhao Liying's hair one by one, no jokes.

Darren then followed them. If Darren will stay here for sure, his heart will only bleed.

Meanwhile, Wang Yibo gently take the dagger from Xiao Zhan's hand.

"I don't want to see you holding such things like this" There's abit scolding in Yibo's voice.

-❀-

"Do you think, he will agree?" Mr. Zhao doubted his daughter's cunning idea.

"Based on how he devastated right now.. Ofcourse Dad" Zhao Liying confidently said.

"How could you so sure?"

Zhao Liying let a mischievous smile, "You will see"

4-5 Chapters ahead and this FF will officially End! Thank you for the support until now Love you all and I mean it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 3.5K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
99.9K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
136K 8.9K 12
Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo's ex, makes a list to why people shouldn't love his ex-boyfriend. | A Short Story | [I don't own the characters! This is purely...
102K 8.5K 28
Wang Yibo is madly in love with the 6 years older Xiao Zhan, and has been for 6 years. Without Xiao Zhan even knowing who he is. For years, Yibo hope...