HP x PJO Fan Fic: Hermione Gr...

By GlouriusGamer123

A Harry Potter x Percy Jackson Fan Fiction. Hermione Granger spots a mysterious girl. More

Chapter 2: The Discovery

Chapter 1: The Girl

15 3 2
By GlouriusGamer123

Hermione POV:

It happened during very first year at Hogwarts. I was walking to Harry's first Quidditch match, which was against Slytherin, when I spotted something rather peculiar at the edge of my vision. I stopped and turned around and there, near the big golden gate, stood a girl. She looked about my age with beautiful blonde hair and a bright orange t-shirt which she wore with jeans. Strange for someone who was attending Hogwarts. A sudden thought occurred to me. "What If she was not from Hogwarts?" I shook my head. "No. She has to be from Hogwarts otherwise how did she get here?" I could not see her eyes, as she was facing the other direction, her back to me. 

"I still have time till Harry's Quidditch Match starts at 11," I thought, curiosity about this girl taking the better of me. She was only about 50 metres away. I walked towards her, trying not to be seen, which was hard considering that it was only open ground between me and the blonde-haired girl.

"Hello," I said when I was in hearing distance. The girl whirred around and instantly, I found I had a sharp dagger at my throat. Seemingly as I had been attacked by a giant, smelly troll only days before, I was more frightened than I should have been. Her eyes, which I had just now realised were stormy grey.

"Who are you?" The girl questioned, looking from my tangled brown hair to the tips of my black shoes. 

"I'm Hermione Granger," I said, trying to sound calm. "How about you? What's your name?" The girl's grey eyes narrowed suspiciously. 

"My name," the girl began, and then hesitated. 

"Yes?" I pressed, trying to be warm. The girl's face was conflicted with emotions. But, finally, she cleared her throat. 

"My name, is Annabeth Chase."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...