Cinderella & The 7 Knights ||...

Galing kay i_am_anandi_18

BTS: We hate you... Y/n: Do you think I care... 〜〜〜〜〜 7 Royal brats vs A cold nanny... Kyung Hee Y/n, a cold... Higit pa

Introduction
2~ The Beginning of Us
3~ Think Twice
4~ We Hate Each Other
5~ Introducing Royal 20
6~ Mamamoo's Fiancé
7~ Hide & Seek
8~ Unfair Battle
9~ Friends?
10~ Little Bit Psycho
11~ Out of Control
12~ It's Our Fault
13~ Without You
NOTE :)
14~ Grim Reaper
IMPORTANT NOTE :(
15.1~ Enchanting Us
15.2~ Enchanting Us
16.1~ Deja Vu

1~ Saviour

303 12 3
Galing kay i_am_anandi_18

Standing right at the edge of the railing of the terrace and staring at the sky...

"I am Kyung Hee Y/n, 19 years old. Why am I here? I don't know myself. I come here whenever I feel low... Feelings? Yes, I do have feelings. People say I am heartless cold monster. Not sure if I'm but there is always a time in your life when you have to be heartless to protect yourself.

For me the whole world is my mom, who is in coma. Why? Because of that man. I still didn't forget that day when my life totally changed. My 10th birthday when my dad left my mom for another women, he was my hero. It still hurts but I have to be strong and courageous because there is no one to take care of her... So basically my mom is my only family.

I am just 19 but life seems hard and tough. Sometimes I think to end it."

You look down the beautiful city. You took a step ahead in the air but soon you get off from the railings edge.

"But I can't. I have to be alive for my mom."

Suddenly your phones alarm ring indicating that you have to feed medicines to your mom. You departure out of the building.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

"We are BTS the only hiers of royal family. We have sister's 'Mamamoo'. They are older than us. Even if they are really cold but still they love us and care for us alot. But right now we are totally drunk... Like totally."

Jimin: I must say escaping from that boring meeting was really a good idea.

Taehyung: That's right we are still kids, we are still students... How are we supposed to attend such big meetings.

Jungkook: *Drunk giggle*... It was my plan to escape. Don't you think I deserve a praise?

Hoseok: Praise? Moonbyul noona is going to praise us all by pulling our ears.

Yoongi: Yahh... *Cute drunken pout*... Noonas are definitely gonna scold us but we just lied to escape a hella boring meeting, that's it.

Namjoon: Anyway we are going to get scold so let's don't mind it and get home. Tomorrow we have school.

Jin: But where the hell is our cars in out of all these cars?

Jimin: But this parking lot is empty. There is not even a single car.

Jin: You mean to say I am drunk?

Jungkook: No no no one is drunk. It's just that we need to find our cars.

They are really so drunk that they can't even walk properly so there is no point of mentioning that they can see properly or not.

They were trying to look for our cars which we parked outside... Inside the dark parking lot. Suddenly some hooligans came out of nowhere. Seems like they are thiefs... They were around 10 and was standing infront of them...

Men 3: You all look pretty rich.

Jimin: Yeah... That's because we are rich.

Men 7: Really? Then it will be fun.

They all started to walk towards them... Where they can't even stand properly.

Men 10: Handover everything you have... Your wallet, money and everything you have.

Jungkook: *Cute pout*... Even clothes? But then we'll be naked.

Men 8: Yaah... Aish don't try to be oversmart and give your everything... AND EVERYTHING MEANS YOUR WALLET AND MONEY. *Yell in anger*

Jin: I am sorry bro... But we didn't bring our wallets.

Men 8 : Where the hell are you all looking? We are here.

Jin: Ohh sorry... This restaurant is ours so we didn't bought any money.

Men 1: Aish you all are wasting our fucking time.

Hoseok: Yahh... You can't talk to us like that. We are royal hiers... And you know we are Elite students of Royal Academia?

Men 7: So?

Namjoon: Yahh... No one talk to us like that. Now you won't get anything... Get lost.

Men 6: You wasted our time... Atleast let us pay you back.

They smirked and walked towards BTS while rolling up their sleeves...

Jungkook: *Covers his chest dramatically*... No please stay away.

Men 8: YAHH WE ARE GOING TO BEAT YOU ALL NOT RAPE YOU ALL.

Jin: Understood Jungkook? They are going to break our bones so remove your hands from your chest... It seems wierd.

Jungkook: Ohh okay hyung.

Men 10: Aish... What kind of people they all are? YAHH...

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

Where BTS and Y/n are on their different routes. Here Mamamoo are trying to control the angry board members who are so offended because BTS are soon to be taken over the royal company but they immediately escape from the important meeting.

Board of directors 4: They are the Royal heirs. How come they are so immature and irresponsible?

Board of directors 2: Yes this royal company has been established by Mr. Han. How can we handover this big company to such kids?

Mr. And Mrs. Han belongs to royal family who adopted BTS and Mamamoo years ago. But unfortunately Mr. and Mrs. Han died in a car accident... Since Mamamoo and BTS were their only kids, so all the properties belongs to them.

Board of directors 1: Seems like they don't remember the will. Mr. Shin please explain them.

Shim Goong: According to
Mr. Hans will... The company and all the property belongs to their son's BTS and their daughters Mamamoo.

Everyone looked at Mamamoo who were coldly staring at them.

Shim Goong: But they can completely own this company when they will be graduated and seems to be completely responsible. But if they didn't complete their education and taking over the company if they get into any scandal or problems. Then automatically the company will be handover to the board of directors. In simple terms... BTS and Mamamoo will loose all theirs rights on the company and property... Even the tag of Royals.

Solar banged her hand on the table catching everyone's attention.

Solar: We didn't forget the will because you all are here to remind us this again and again. *Cold tone*

Moonbyul: We know BTS have matured enough to takeover the company and they will.

Shim Goong: How mam? Till now there is no one who can succeeded to control them.

Wheein: Yes... No one can control them but you all don't need have worry about it because we will find someone who can make them realise their responsibilities. Who will not control them but tie them together.

Hwasa: We know our brothers are pure brats. They're unstoppable but their will be someone who can stop them.

Moonbyul: And we will find someone like that. But till then we will take care of our brothers like we did always.

Solar: We will find someone who can protect them and can keep eyes on them 24/7.

Mamamoo stood up with the cold face...

Moonbyul: Their is still one year left till BTS graduate. So in this one year they will surely change... Till then this meeting ends here.

All the angry board members bowed to Mamamoo... Because no matter what they are still Royal Heiress.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

You put your hoodie cap up covering your face. You put your both hands in pockets of your oversized hoodie and was heading out.

Suddenly your eyes landed on 7 boys surrounded by some hooligans who were about to beat them. But you rolled your eyes and was about to leave without even bothering them but.

Jin: YAHH... YOU GIRL...

You stopped and turned around. A guy with broad shoulders walked towards you with other 6... It's obvious that they are drunk as hell.

Jimin: Hey girl are you blind?

You looked at the short boy with no emotions on face. While those hooligans were laughing.

Taehyung: Can't you see they are bullying us? Can't you help us? *Cute pout*

Still nothing bothered you and you turned around to leave but suddenly someone grabbed your wrist. You looked at the person and it was a boy with cat like face.

Yoongi: You appeared here like a hero... Atleast call our sisters.

You didn't say anything but tried to pull your hand out of his grip.

Men 8: Enough of this game. Now let's break some bones.

The walked towards Yoongi who was grabbing your hand. He was about to punch him from behind but don't know what got into you. You quickly pushed Yoongi aside and kick off that man's stomach causing him to fall on ground.

Men 8: HOW DARE YOU?

You know now you have to deal with it. You pulled your sleeves up and cap down while those hooligans ran to you and... In just a minute all those hooligans were on the ground but one of them removed a small knife out of his jacket and rushed to the boy who have a bunny like face. You immediately pulled that bunny boy on floor and kick that guy on his balls.

He rushed to you to beat you up but one of the boy kicked him from behind causing him to smash on floor.

Namjoon: Thank me later girl.

They were looking so drunk like there is no tomorrow. Since now all the men's were now on floor you turn around to leave while holding your stomach cause that men kicked on your stomach. You were about to leave but.

Hoseok: Hey girl c-can you call our sisters?

You coldly stared at them cause it's just been minutes you meet them and you even got almost beaten because of them. You turned around to leave and just took a step suddenly you felt heavy on your shoulder. You looked at your right side and saw a boy resting his head on your shoulder and hugging your right arm like a baby.

Y/n: You---

Suddenly one more boy throwed his body on your left shoulder. One side Jimin and Taehyung on your other side clinging onto your both arms.

Taehyung: Thanks for helping.

Jimin: Just take us out of here.

Immediately others were also aligned with Taehyung and Jimin on their shoulders... Gosh you were literally managing 7 drunk strangers.

Yoongi: Let's go.

You thought to kick thier butts off but then you realised that they are drunk and what if those hooligans again showed up.

Y/n: What kind of trouble did I get myself into?

Jungkook: Let's go... *Lazy tone*

You face palmed yourself and convinced to atleast take them out of here. You alone handled 7 drunk as hell boys out while struggling. You lead them out who were already clinging around your body.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

Time skip

In the middle of the road you were struggling them to hold together. It's a good thing that their is no one on the streets.

Y/n: Yahh you all are so heavy.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around your neck.

Taehyung: No we are not dear Saviour.

Y/n: Shut up or else I'll throw you on this road... Yahh who is pulling my hand? Argh why am I even doing this?

On the other hand Mamamoo
were returning to their Mansion.

Solar: These boys are really creating troubles. Just let me get home then I'll---

Suddenly the car stops in the middle of the road.

Solar: What the---

Driver: Mam look out. Young master's are there with a girl.

Hwasa: A girl? *Confused*

They immediately look out the window and saw you from behind who struggling to walk with them.

Moonbyul: What the heck is that girl doing with our brothers?

Wheein: Is she trying to seduce them like other girls?

Hwasa: No no... Look carefully. She's helping them somewhere since they seems like drunk.

Solar: Drive slowly and follow them... And try they don't notice us.

Driver: Ok mam.

While there you are struggling and here Mamamoo were following you behind with their car and keeping their eyes on you and your actions.

You throw them one by one on the seat and breath heavily.

Y/n: *Breathing heavily*... You all better don't meet me again.

They all were sitting on bench sleeping peacefully on each other's shoulders totally unbothered by your words while you are standing and trying to catch your breath again.

Y/n: Yahh you said something about your sister tell me her number.

Namjoon: It's 59-----890. *Eyes closed and lazy tone*

You dialed the number and hoped someone answer.

Wheein: Who is she calling? Wait... Is she calling her gang?

Suddenly Moonbyul's phone rang.

Moonbyul: Who's calling me now?

She quickly answered the call.

Moonbyul: Hello who's this?

Y/n: Street 48, Chaeyoung Lane, at Seoul bus stop.

Moonbyul: What?

Y/n: Your brothers are here. Come here and pick them up...
And one more thing your brothers are drunk as hell so you better be here immediately.

With that the call got cut.

Moonbyul: Hello! Hello! Dammit.

Hwasa: What happened?

Moonbyul: That girl wasn't calling someone else she was calling me.

Hwasa: Seems like we misunderstood her. She's different... I mean till now all the girls always try to get closer to our brothers... But she let go of such opportunity.

Solar: C'mon... Not all the girls are whore.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

Y/n: Darn it... My phone's out of battery.

Taehyung: Noona turn off the AC it's cold. *Sleep talking*

You saw one of the boy was cold. Also there was no one on the streets. You removed your hoodie since you were wearing a t-shirt inside and covered that boy with your hoodie.

???: Excuse me?

You turn around and saw 4 super beautiful and hot girls standing while a huge limo was behind them.

Wheein: Hi... We are their sisters.

You slightly nodded.

Hwasa: Thanks for taking care of them.

Y/n: It's alright. Now I'll be leaving.

You turn to the boy to take back your hoodie but he was already hugging it and sleeping peacefully.

Solar: Leave it... They will return it to you later.

Y/n: I have no intention to meet them again. Throw it away.

Moonbyul: Yahh... Did you get hurt?

Moonbyul looked at your bruised cheek and elbow.

Y/n: It's fine. *Bow*... I'll be leaving.

You respectfully bowed and left.

Solar: Found it. *Smile*... From now on she'll be the one who will handle our brothers.

Hwasa: I like her attitude... But she doesn't seem interested in this job.

Wheein: C'mon we have our ways. *Smirk*

Moonbyul: Right... But for now these brats are in trouble.

Hwasa: Yahh... Get your asses up, let's go home.

Wheein: *Giggle*... Driver put them inside the car.

Driver: Yes mam...

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

1 Month Later

You work as a waitress in a restaurant that belongs to your neighbour Park Seo Joon.

He's like your older brother. He helped you when there was no one. He took you as his own sister but still you work part time in his restaurant to help him a bit.

Jisung: Y/n-ie... Good morning.

He's Park Jisung, cousin of Park Seo Joon.

Y/n: *Cold eyes*... Stop calling me that.

Jisung: Aww no way... *Pout*

Seo Joon: C'mon Y/n get ready... Don't you have to go to school?

You are a really talented student. You got scholarship at the Korea's best school "Royal Academia". Today is the day you will receive your certificate and officially join the school.

Y/n: *Emotionless tone*... I'll be leaving then.

You remove the apron and took your bag.

Jisung: Come Y/n-ie I'll accompany you.

Since Jisung also won a scholarship with you. He already study there in Royal Academia but it really expensive to study their so he worked hard with you for the scholarship. Seo Joon financially supported Jisung for his education. He wanted to support you too but didn't wanted to bother him.

Seo Joon: All the best to both of my precious gems.

Jisung: Thank you hyung... Now let's go Y/n.

Y/n: I'll be leaving then.

You departure outside.

Seo Joon: Aish this girl... Jisung take care of her at school, ok?

Jisung: For sure hyung... I'll be back, bye.

Seo Joon: Bye...

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

Royal Academia

Jisung: Isn't it looks great?

Y/n: It's beautiful.

Jisung: Come let me give you a tour since I know my school.

Y/n: First let's go to the Principal's office.

Jisung: Yeah... Let's go.

He dragged you inside the school, while all the students were staring at your because you are a bit tomboy type.

Principal: I'm Jung Ji Hoon, the Principal of the Royal Academia.

Jisung and Y/n bowed infront him.

Ji Hoon: You both are really intelligent kids. You both scored the highest ranks in scholarship.

Jisung: Mr. Ji Hoon you don't know... We both are really brilliant kids, right Y/n?

You didn't say anything.

Ji Hoon: Y/n? I know Jisung since he's already our student... But who are you?

Y/n: I'm Kyung Hee Y/n from Seoul.

Jisung: She's much talented than me. But she couldn't join the school before because there was no one to support her financially, that's why.

Ji Hoon: It's really great to have such a student like you Y/n.

You didn't give any damn expression and look down but then suddenly Jisung gets a message on his phone. He checked the message and his breath hitched.

Because he know that message is from BTS, the biggest bully of the school not only school's but Jisung's bullies.

Jisung: I need to use the washroom... I'll be back.

With that said he stormed out of the office.

Ji Hoon: You have a really bright future ahead Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you...

(Author: You don't smile, like never... Not even a bit)

Suddenly Ji Hoon put your and Jisung's application form in front of you on the table.

Ji Hoon: Let me come straight to the point... There's only one place left so either we can accept you or Jisung.

You stared right into his eyes being confused.

Ji Hoon: You got the highest marks than anyone else so I want you to be student for our school.

Y/n: And Jisung?

Ji Hoon: It's easy... He ranked second so here is his application. We will say that we didn't get his application form so he disqualified and just tear his form.

You looked down at those two applications form... One your's which hold your future for which you worked so hard not only in studies but working at different 5 jobs so you could earn living.

And on the other side there is Jisung's application you remembered how Seo Joon worked hard to pay his fees. How much he helped you. That form was holding Jisung's future and Seo Joon's happiness.

Ji Hoon: So? What's your decision?

You quickly picked Jisung's application form.

Ji Hoon: *Smile*... Good decision. Now tear up his form.

You took a deep breath and put Jisung's form in front of Ji Hoon and then you picked up your own.

"I'm a cold heartless monster... But I'm not ungrateful."

You thought and with that you tear up your own form. Actually you were tearing up your one year's hard work. Ji Hoon smile proudly.

Ji Hoon: *Smile*... I should be angry but I'm really grateful that I got to meet someone like you... You are different.

He stood up and offered you handshake.

Ji Hoon: I hope next year you'll be our student.

You didn't accept the handshake and looked down at floor because your one year is going to waste. You were disappointed.

Ji Hoon: Nevermind... I should personally congratulate Park Jisung... Excuse me.

He departure outside while you looked at the teared up pieces of your form... You throwed it in the dustbin and also headed outside.

You were heading out but suddenly saw some boys were bullying Jisung.

Boy 2: Let's go Lil Puppy... Our boss is calling you.

Jisung: Let me go... Please tell sorry to BTS.

Boy 1: How dare you to disobey BTS?

He was about to grab Jisung's collar but.

Y/n: Yahh... Let's go home.

Boy 2: Who are you? Can't you see we are busy.

Y/n: Jisung you punk... I said let's go.

Jisung: Y-Y/n-ie---

You sigh and walked towards Jisung to grab his hands but one of the boy forcefully pushed you backwards. You were about to fall but your back bumped into someone's chest.

That person was carrying a guitar and it was about to fall down because of you. Since you have quick reflexes you managed yourself and quickly hold the guitar but at the same time he also hold the guitar.

You both were holding the guitar but you immediately let go of it.

???: What the heck is happening here?

Boy 1: San hyung... We were just playing around and this girl ruined it.

San: You ok?

You looked at his face but didn't answer him.

Y/n: Jisung... Let's go.

Jisung: Uhh Y/n-ie... You shouldn't have come in between. Anyways you go home I-I need to go with them.

San: Are you deaf? I asked you something... Which class are you in?

You still didn't care. Those two boys were smirking and Jisung was ready to leave with them but.

Y/n: Jisung... I don't like to repeat myself.

You grab Jisung's collar and dragged him out with you leaving them surprised.

Jisung: Y/n-ie don't mess with them... Please you'll be also in trouble.

Y/n: I'm not scared.

Boy 2: Jisung disobeyed BTS's command.

Boy 1: Yeah... Let's go and inform them.

They both ran away while Ateez's other members and a girl came.

Mingi: Yahh... What's going on here?

San: That girl... I think she's the new student. She's pretty amazing.

Sung Kyung: Who's she?

San: Y/n... That puppy Jisung knows her.

Ateez (except San): Y/n? Hope we'll also meet her soon.

Sung Kyung: Whoever she is... She better obey us.

Meanwhile at the back of the University BTS were fuming in anger after hearing what happened.

Jungkook: That Jisung... He's in great trouble now.

Boy 2: Yeah... And that girl was protecting him.

Taehyung: Girl? Who dared to go against us?

Boy 1: I guess she's the new student.

Yoongi: *Smirk*... Seems like we have to teach a good lesson to our puppy Jisung and that girl.

Boy 1: Boss... I have seen that girl once working at Jisung's restaurant.

Jimin: That's more fun... Now we will show them who's the real boss.

Namjoon: So let's go to meet them at that restaurant?

Hoseok: *Giggle*... It'll be fun. We are coming dear girl.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

Shim Goong: Here is all the information about that girl.

Moonbyul: Good job Mr. Shim.

Solar: Now be ready girl... Because you are gonna get a huge responsibility.

Shim Goong: Actually not... I think you should first read her history. *Smirk*

Mamamoo were confused.

------->>>
A/n: [Total word count - 3838]

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.5K 398 29
Y/N is a badass, savage, cold girl. Loves her mom more than her life. Had a horrible past. Stresses herself so much. Is a Young CEO. BTS cold mercile...
8.9K 562 8
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
178K 5.2K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
57.9K 1.7K 21
Kim Y/N has a nice personality, she is willing to help anyone, she is also beautiful. She has a best friend, Yuri. Yuri helps Y/N a lot which made Y...