Her Professor

By sugarNspice81

"ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ʜᴍ," "ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ" *** 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓜�... More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Epilouge One
An Extra Smutty Chapter
Epilogue Two
Bonus Epilouge
News!

One

260K 3.6K 1.4K
By sugarNspice81

*Ella Montgomery*

Releasing an annoyed sigh as the annoying sound of my alarm went off, I clenched my eyes shut in hopes of this just being a dream and that it wasn't time to get up for the start of my college classes.

Sadly, it was.

Groaning, I tapped the button of my alarm officially shutting the blaring contraption up. Peeling back my covers I sat on the edge of my bed stretching my tired limbs.

Summer break was over, it was officially time to go back to college. I only had a few months left before graduation where I would be set to take over my father's industry, studying business.

My father came from wealth and in the end he built himself even more wealth, a legacy in his industry. My father and I had our... differences. We weren't exactly close but I knew it wasn't his fault, he was raised that way and after my mother died we became distant.

He is a good person, does many things for me so I can succeed but sometimes I just wish we could have that normal parent and daughter relationship.

I could never blame him though, he tried his best to be there for me after mom had died, I knew it was just as hard for him as it was for me.

Though my father is well known I try to make sure that I am not, I didn't need distraction from other people at the college, I didn't want to stand out it isn't something I strive for - I would rather blend in.

I moved states away from my home town to attend college, I made sure I thrived in school just to get the opportunity. Luckily it had worked and for the past two years I have been attending WSU - Washington State University.

Washington state was a beautiful place despite the rain. I wanted to explore, to get away from my stressful life in my hometown in New York. I wanted to venture out and see other opportunities. I had made a life for myself here.

I didn't want to attend college in New York. That was not the dream I had.

My father had no issue with it, he had made sure I was well set up in a flat of my own near the campus providing me with everything I would need.

Sighing, I stand to my feet starting my morning routine as I strip from my pajamas that only consisted of a large shirt as I made my way to my bathroom.

Once I was down showering and refreshing my personal hygiene, including brushing my teeth. I moved to my closet picking out a pair of white comfortable pair of joggers with a light pink long sleeved crop top seeing as Washington state was mostly drowsy, but I love it nonetheless.

Glancing at my clock to see the time, I was happy to know that I had enough time to stop at my cafe before heading to class.

Checking my bag I made sure I had my laptop including all my textbooks I would need for today.

Grabbing my keys I open my door exiting from my flat just in time to see my neighbor, Mabel Ruth. She is a kind elderly woman, sixty to be exact, I had grown quite fond of during my time here.

She is widowed, her husband had passed a few years ago. She also was maid for people, often times a nanny for other peoples children, she enjoyed her job and she always enjoyed the children the she babysat for.

She had told me many sweet stories of all the children she had been a nanny for, her face lit up every time.

She loved children, she had several grandchildren of her own that I have met on a few occasions, she visits them or they visit her every chance they get.

Her face lit up the moment she set her eyes on me and I returned her enthusiasm with a wide smile of my own.

"El, dear, good morning!," She chirped.

"Good morning, Mabel!," I chuckled softly, waving as I walked to toward the exit of our building.

"Have a good day at college! Try not to have too much fun!," She hollered, laughing as she shook her head.

Rolling my eyes while I smiled I waved her off one last time before making my way to my car.

In no time I was in front of the cafe one I visit regularly and the only one you could find peace in, it felt homely.

Walking into the cafe, I smiled waving at Darcy behind the counter who smiled upon seeing me, giving me a small wink as she grabbed two to-go coffee cups already knowing my order.

The second one being for Scarlet, the only friend I had made since I had been here, the only person who didn't use me just because of my status in New York because of my father.

"Sweet pea, excited for class today?," Darcy struck a conversation as she blended the coffee, smelling divine.

I groaned, shaking my head which caused her to chuckle lowly at my dismay.

"A few more months and I am done," I sighed, slightly stressed for today.

She smiled, nodding, "Knock them dead today, El! Give Scarlet my hello!"

She handed me the coffees and I smiled in return, giving her a twenty, leaving the change with her as I gave her a wink.

The chime of the door dinged notifying that there was another customer.

"Will do!," I smiled, "I'll see you on my break," I chuckled.

She nodded giving me one last smile as I turned on my heel almost bumping into a broad chest.

"Fuck," I sighed, "I'm sorry," I apologized.

Looking up from the chest to look at the man I had almost spilt the coffees on and my eyes caught the most dazzling green ones staring down at me, for a moment I had almost forgot to breath as my breath hitched.

Taking my time to notice the man, he stood tall hovering over me and I had to crane my neck to get a good look at the man.

He was wearing a well tethered suit that hugged his body nicely. His hands and knuckles were littered in tattoos and I was suddenly curious if the rest of him was covered in them.

His beard was well shaved, there was not a single detail on this man that didn't scream untamed, no, all of him was well tamed and put together nicely I couldn't take my eyes off him.

His eyebrow was arched, his green eyes sparkled amusement as his lips quirked into a small smile as he peered down at me.

"Shit, sorry," I muttered, adverting my eyes as I quickly moved around the man taking my exit.

He probably thinks I'm a creep.

Not complaining though because I could honestly say that he was gods gift to woman, very appealing to the eyes.

Shaking my thoughts from the man, I drove my way to school campus parking in the first spot I found open.

Stepping out I slung my bag on my shoulder before grabbing the coffees and making my way to the quad where I met Scarlet every morning before class.

Upon seeing me she squealed, her eyes lighting up the moment she saw the coffees walking over to collect hers.

She took a long sip, moaning dramatically as she did so.

"I felt the devil leave my soul the moment the caffeine touched my tongue," She commented, both of us walking to our class.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling at her words but honestly I felt the same. She suddenly gasped, gripping onto my arm as she stopped us from walking any further.

"Did you hear that Professor Carson retired?," She questioned, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Yup, he is gone. I heard from other students that we have a new Professor, apparently he is good looking," She wiggled her eyebrows.

I looked at Scarlet as if she had just grown two heads, utterly confused.

"You're joking," I snorted, rolling my eyes.

She shook her head, smiling, "Nope, you are lucky, I should have chose to study business," She sighed dreamily.

Chuckling at her antics I pulled away from her linked arm, waving slightly as we both head out separately. Pulling open the door to the class I sauntered in, moving through the crowd of people who were finding their seats.

Taking my seat in the third row, I plopped down in my chair, setting up my laptop as we waited for this new teacher.

After a while everyone found their seats, the side door near the front of the class swung open. My eyes trailed down his attire - I know that suit.

The moment he stood in front of the podium my mouth went dry when the same green eyes I saw not too long ago shifted around the class.

Momentarily they stopped at me, his lips twitching slightly before he cleared his throat removing his eyes.

"Good morning," His gruff voice sent a chill through my spine, velvety smooth with a think accent.

Italian.

His accent thick as he spoke, no one could miss the thick accent his velvet voice held. I was at a loss for words, clenching my thighs together to stop the unspoken arousal I felt the moment he spoke.

I wanted to hear him in his native language, to hear the Italian words roll perfectly off his tongue. Being the daughter of a business man it is key to know other languages for when you travel for business, I had learnt Italian, French, and Spanish growing up, enduring long hours of classes my father had provided me with.

"As some may know Professor Carson has retired," He mentioned, "I will be stepping in his place," He continued, "Artemis Mariano, call me Professor Mariano, do not by any means call me by first name basis," He pointed out, narrowing his eyes at the class filled with students.

Artemis Mariano.

His name sounded so smooth, it was like heaven to my ears.

I rolled my eyes at the multiple lustful stares the girls in class gave him, scoffing under my breath.

"Let us get started then," He rubbed his chin, nodding his head.

His eyes shifted back to mine and I suddenly forgot how to breath, my breath hitching the moment his eyes clashed with mine and I felt - aroused.

Those green eyes.

Fuck, this was going to be a long day - a long last few months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 16.2K 13
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
513K 14.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
236K 16.7K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1M 24.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...