Reborn to Marry A Disabled Fi...

By Iwannaeattofu

Author : Ye ZiXuan Status: Finished Chapters: 74 Chapters The popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 {END}
Chapter 75 {EXTRA 1}
Chapter 76 {EXTRA 2}
Chapter 77 {EXTRA 3}
®ein has something to say

Chapter 9

3.7K 138 1
By Iwannaeattofu

Because Gu Yunzhou's condition improved the equipment in the room was also removed and Mu Xingyu didn't have to regularly check Gu Yunzhou's condition every night.
After Gu Yunzhou fell ill, he has been lying in bed. Mu Xingyu saw that the sun was just right in the afternoon, so he put clothes on Gu Yunzhou, helped him into a wheelchair, and then pushed him to the garden.

Worried that the wind would blow Gu Yunzhou, Mu Xingyu borrowed Aunt Chu’s big brimmed hat for Gu Yunzhou to wear. Aunt Chu looked at Gu Yunzhou's appearance at the moment and couldn't help laughing.

Mu Xingyu also found it strange and explained, “I am also worried about him getting cold.”

When he arrived in the garden, Mu Xingyu pushed the wheelchair to the sunny place and talked to Gu Yunzhou.

“The Chinese New Year is about to come. If you can wake up one year ahead. That's all right."

Mu Xingyu told Gu Yunzhou about the latest news and when the sun started to shift to the west, he pushed the wheelchair back.

At this time, he received a phone call from Xiaowen. "Brother Xingyu, something happened. It was revealed on the Internet that you quit the crew.”

“Just expose it, what's the problem?" Mu Xingyu heard Xiaowen's voice very anxious, so he asked.

"Brother Xingyu, the point is not the exposed information but it is that someone said that you were abandoned by the gold master.”

Mu Xingyu stopped, frowning and asked.

"I was abandoned by the gold master? What logic is this? Didn't I take the initiative to withdraw from the crew?"

“Yeah, so I think someone is maliciously leading behind."

"Okay, I see, I will check the situation first and I will contact you later.” Mu Xingyu hung up the call, continue to push Gu Yunzhou back to the house.

After helping Gu Yunzhou to lie down, he took out his mobile phone and leaned on the bed then began to check the information on the Internet.
At the beginning, his fans discovered the official blog of “Warm Moments" and deleted the Weibo where he appeared as the male second.
This book circulated in a small area, fans worried about Mu Xingyu's reputation and strictly controlled reviews, so it did not arouse much attention.

Later, the "Warm Moment” officially showed, Mu Xingyu's name was not found in the cast which further confirmed that Mu Xingyu no longer played the second male lead. However, Mu Xingyu has just debuted and is not well-known, even if he really quits the crew, it will not affect him.

The key is that today, the crew of "Warm Moments" announced the new second male lead and someone broke the news that Mu Xingyu has offended the gold master and has been kicked out of the "Warm Moments” crew.
Mu Xingyu has just entered the entertainment circle, relying on a few photos to attract the first wave of fans, but in the final analysis, he is still new. It is the blessing for him to have a help of Andre to be able to enter the annual idol drama of Fenghe Media and become the second male lead.
Suddenly being replaced by another actor nowadays, it has to make people think about it.
So the gossip that "Mu Xingyu was abandoned by the gold master" began to circulate.

XiaoWen found that the situation was not right, so he quickly contacted the fans to tell them not to get excited and at the same time called Mu Xingyu. However, as soon as Mu Xingyu figured out the reason, things have taken on new developments.

Because of the scandal, Mu Xingyu's fans panicked and went to Fenghe Media's official blog to let the company protect the reputation of the artist.
The official blog did not respond, but reposted the new Weibo of "Warm Moments", introducing the new male number two as a new contract artist of Fenghe Media.

Guan Bo's indifferent attitude made Mu Xingyu's fans very worried.

At this time, more media began to break the news, saying that Mu Xingyu was arranged to be the second male lead in "Warm Moments" because of the sponsor. Now he was abandoned by the gold master so he was kicked out of the crew. Fenghe Media was afraid of Mu Xingyu's former gold master, so naturally he hid Mu Xingyu in the snow.
All kinds of bad speculations flooded in and soon sent Mu Xingyu to the hot search. He himself did not expect that the second time he went to the hot search, it turned out to be because of his the scandal.

The first hot search was when "Warm Moments" officially announced him as the second male lead. At that time, many people were wondering, how could he suddenly become the second male lead as a newcomer? At that time, there were rumors that there was a gold master behind him, and he kept scrutinizing his background, but in the end nothing came out.

At that time, Mu Xingyu asked Sister Qin to issue a statement to clarify, but Sister Qin said that if an artist wants to be famous there must be a degree of discussion, so she let the scandal spread.
Now, when Mu Xingyu watched the netizens speculate on how he hooked up with the gold master, how he entered the "Warm Moment" crew, he almost laughed angrily.

“President Gu, some people on the Internet said that I was abandoned by the gold master. How do you say I should retaliate to them?"

Mu Xingyu couldn't help but said to Gu Yunzhou next to him. He has long been a wealthy young master who doesn't understand anything, and the trend of public opinion on the Internet must be manipulated by someone behind him. However, the manipulator doesn't seem to know his true identity, so he uses such low end methods to slander him. He called Xiaowen, and before he could speak, Xiaowen hurriedly asked.

“Brother Xingyu, what should I do now? I blamed myself for not being able to control the situation in time."

“It has nothing to do with you, someone is slandering behind me."

After Mu Xingyu comforted Xiaowen, he asked Xiaowen to change his Weibo to an independent artist, and announced that he would voluntarily withdraw from the crew due to personal reasons.

However, public opinion has not weakened due to the instigation of interested people. On the contrary, more and more people have begun to discuss it.

[You said you took the initiative to withdraw from the crew, you lied to someone. At first, we didn't know what method was used to get the role, but now you say you quit and didn't put money on your face. ]

[It's really shameless. He was obviously fired by the crew, and he said that he quit on his own initiative. Don't you fear that the official blog will slap you in the face? ]

[He said no, the Weibo certification has been changed and  he is no longer a contracted artist of Fenghe. ]

[Did Fenghe also abandon him? ]

Mu Xingyu frowned, obviously the person who bought the water army did not have a good relationship with him. At this time, unless the crew or the company stepped out and clarify that he did voluntarily withdraw or terminate the contract, it would be possible to resolve the scandal of being “abandoned by the owner".
However, neither the crew nor the company can help him. To solve the problem, he still has to rely on himself.

Mu Xingyu quickly thought of a way.

He searched the news about Qinghe Jiayuan's ribbon cutting two years ago, and finally found a report in the Beijing Morning Post, so he posted the link to Xiaowen's WeChat.

At this time, the phone rang and Andre called.

"Xingyu, I see there are public opinions about you on the Internet, do you want me to solve it?"

Andre's concerned tone made Mu Xingyu frown.

The call was too timely, and he had to make Mu Xingyu miss him more.With Andrei's identity and status, it is easy to resolve public opinion on the Internet. Calling him now and just to ask if he needed help at a critical moment only means so that he can be moved. Unfortunately, Andre's wishful thinking was wrong.

"Thank you, I will solve it myself. By the way, you are still helping me when I participate in 'Warm Moments'. To avoid suspicion I still don't want to contact you recently.”

"Don't worry, I will help you clarify things"

"No." Mu Xingyu hung up the phone decisively.

The more he clarified the easier it is to make people think about it.He doesn't want to get too involved with Andre.

Here he read the link he sent, and hurriedly asked in WeChat: [Brother Xingyu , are you finally going to announce your identity as Mu's Young Master? Looking forward to it.jpg]

[Well, use this report to announce my true identity. ]

Since someone secretly wanted to involve him in the support of fund then he'll proactively announced his identity. As the young master of the Mu family, he would not go to support others. It would be good to raise others,
Xiao Wen was very excited and quickly did what Mu Xingyu said.

At dinner in the evening, Grandpa Gu also talked about the things on the Internet. Mu Xingyu was afraid that Master Gu would be unhappy, and quickly explained.

“I will solve the public opinion on the Internet, and will not involve the Gu family."

"I didn't mean that. You married Yunzhou now, and you're also a part of the family. I'll have someone arranged for it. The company's public relations department will help you handle it.”

"No, grandpa, I will take care of it, and there is no need to trouble the company people."

Grandpa Gu said nothing when he was almost finished eating, he suddenly asked, "Did you quit the entertainment industry just for Yunzhou?"

“It's nothing. Master Gu needs someone to take care of him now."

"If Yunzhou wakes up and knows that you care about him so much. He must be very happy." Old man Gu smiled.

Happy? Mu Xingyu muttered, Gu Yunzhou a cold faced tyrant, really has such a happy mood?

That night, Yu Ji named Xing Discovery posted on Weibo: [Shocked! It turns out that he quit the crew because...]

This Weibo has a very long content. It quoted the news of Qinghe Jiayuan's ribbon cutting two years ago, highlighted one of the pictures, and described it in an exaggerated tone:

[Is it seen? Does this handsome guy in Armani haute couture suit look like the star on the hot search? ]

[Yes, you guessed it right, Mu Xingyu is the son of Jian’an Real Estate. ]

[The dignified man, you said he was abandoned by the gold master? Some black marketing accounts, now they have been kicked. }

This Weibo quickly received tens of thousands of reposts, and Xiaowen also bought the water army momentum and the direction of the wind quickly changed.

#83 JREQJY #MXY, this hot search came out strongly, and with great discussion, it quickly ran to the top position in the hot search,

For a long time, people have known that the owner of Jian’an Real Estate has an only son, but they don't know who this only son is? What does it look like? Mu Xingyu has no plans to engage in business, so he will not participate in Jian'an business activities, and people do not know him. When he went to Qinghe Jiayuan to participate in the ribbon cutting, it was because after the event, he was going abroad with his father, so he attended the event by the way.

Unexpectedly, the reporter noticed and took a photo of him. When the news was finalized, Mu's father was only allowed to publish a photo with only Mu Xingyu's profile face, and the press release only vaguely stated that "Mr. Mu and his family participated in this ribbon cutting.”

However, Mu Xingyu has a high face, a tall nose, and a delicate chin. Even if he is just profiled people can still recognize him.

[Unexpectedly, you are not a small star, but a wealthy young master~~]

[Being slapped in the face, I just vowed to rely on the gold master, but I didnt expect it...]

[Wow, the wealthy young master's face is so high, no wonder he entered the entertainment circle. }

But among the many voices, there are still a group of people questioning.

[According to a piece of news, it is said that he is the son of President Mu, this is too fake. }

[Now little stars do everything in order to be famous. ]

[I have been working in Jian‘an Real Estate for five years, and I have never seen Mu Xingyu. This 18th-line star dares not to be afraid of receiving a letter from a lawyer? What's more, some people began to speculate that Mu Xingyu's former funder might be Mr. Mu from Jian‘an Real Estate. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 451 14
Original Title:无人救我双 Author: 又蓝 "Nobody's going to buy me emeralds. Nobody's going to give me babies. Nobody's going to save my life." -Lawrence Bloc...
69.8K 2K 71
Title: 软萌美人嫁给狼王以后 Author:苏苏苏语 Status: 71 Chapters (Completed) Description: The people of Anyu are simple and live a happy life. However, the wolf cla...
17.9K 811 6
requested 💖 A miniseries based on 'you have a child from a previous relationship' with Jennie of BLACKPINK This is Jennie x Female Reader Please be...
1.9K 199 11
"The Revenge" _ Season (1) *A Past Life* သိပ်သိတာပေါ့ကျွန်တော်အကို့အကြံစည်တွေကိုသေချာသိနေခဲ့တာပေါ့ ဒါပေမယ့်အကိုကကျွန်တော့ကိုတစ်ချက်တောင်လှည့်မကြည့်ပေ...