My Shining Star

By Myuseriszoey

A young charismatic girl struggling to survive life. Keeping up with bills to pay, stuck up friends, and a de... More

A/N: intro
Chapter 1: The past & now the present
The Weeping Willow (FULL VERSION)
Chapter 2: Maxine who?!
Chapter 3: Memories of their past
Chapter 4: Cooped up
Chapter 5: Our saviors
Chapter 6: Finders keepers
Chapter 7: Just once
Chapter 8: Dance fail
Chapter 10: Thinking about you
πŸ‹ Chapter 11: A tease
Chapter 12: Welcomed but not
πŸ”“ Characters Unlocked (1)
Chapter 13: Run Maxi RUN!
Chapter 14: A way 2 hide a lie
πŸ‹ Chapter 15: Fuzzy feelings
Chapter 16: Not so bad
Chapter 17: Top of the chain
Chapter 18: Fuming rage
Chapter 19: I'll always be there
Chapter 20: Something new
Chapter 21: Tell me everything...
Chapter 22: To the beasts city
Chapter 23: Downsides of traveling
Chapter 24: I'm a WIZARD?!
Chapter 25: It's all coming back to me now
πŸ‹ Chapter 26: Plans to seduction
Chapter 27: My expertise
Chapter 28: We could have had...
πŸ‹ Chapter 29: Jealousy between two
Chapter 30: Landslide
Chapter 31: Eyes on me!
Chapter 32: A shy stranger
πŸ‹ Chapter 33: A wolf's obsession
Chapter 34: A wish comes true
πŸ‹ Chapter 35: New rivals, new problems
Chapter 36: The tiger outside my window
πŸ”“ Characters Unlocked (2)
πŸ‹ Chapter 37: A kitty's prize
Chapter 38: Confessions
Chapter 39: Sweet promises
πŸ‹ Chapter 40: Feline's trickery
Chapter 41: Queen over night
Chapter 42: Willow's true colors
Chapter 43: My downfall to a new change?
Chapter 44: Gardening 101
πŸ‹ Chapter 45: Bashful beast
Chapter 46: The ultimate quest for sashimi
πŸ‹ Chapter 47: Sweet treat
Chapter 48: A shiver down my spine
Chapter 49: Tiger vs. Tree
πŸ‹ Chapter 50: A king's love
Chapter 51: Bunny Avalanche
Chapter 52: Villain revealed
Chapter 53: Eat or forever hold your peas!
Chapter 54: Family problems
Chapter 55: Tiger king's downfall
Chapter 56: Truth behind a suspicious tiger
Chapter 57: Family reunion
πŸ‹ Chapter 58: The tiger inside me
Chapter 59: Battle between favoritism
Chapter 60: Wish upon a star (End)

Chapter 9: Big bad wolf

2K 116 7
By Myuseriszoey

A/N: So excited chapter 9 is finally out! this is my favorite chapter so far. I've been waiting up to this moment for this character ❤️❤️ (Chapter cover: instagram/Kang woojin)

??? POV

H-how could she, I-i thought I was different from the rest. Why did she pick him instead of me? I-I knew her more! I've been with her the longest!

But S-she chose him over me!

He clenched his fist hard smashing into the dense stone wall. Veins popped out of him as he slammed in rage. Creating several deep holes scattered throughout the cave

" I can be better, better than any of her males..." his eyes gleamed, radiating a murderous green glow.

(Twitter: ajartkf44/jinx)

The beastman sat there in the dark shadowy cave all alone with nothing but the sound of water droplets falling to the ground. He whimpered in despair, grieving in pain and misery.

His jet black hair was covered in mucky grime. His jade green eyes that once beamed in ambition were now dull and lifeless like a broken doll. His light tan skin that was once smooth and flawless were covered in bloody marks and bruises gushing out. Not only did his body suffer severe damage but also his heart ached in agony.

At night, he stood there in complete darkness, staring into nothingness until he diminished out of energy.

As he slowly gained consciousness, he found himself lying on the cold stone floor. Unmoved, he steadily sat up with a groan, feeling discomfort from his injuries. He lets out a small whine as he feels weak making his head throb in pain.

A small light appeared through his cave, it was already morning. His eyes narrowed as a vicious growl came from within him, rumbling his body slightly. Memories pop into his head as he recalls the awful and traumatic events that occurred, an anxious pooling creeps up inside him. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, sending a shiver down his spine.

When he approached the light, his heart started to beat frantically. It made his chest feel like it was being tightly clenched.

He dashed out of the rocky cave, transforming into a great big wolf darting into the forest. His fur was pitch black like the night sky, soft but wide. A tight painful feeling filled inside of him like he is missing something.

He ran through the dense forest, to find her. Until, he heard familiar footsteps nearby.

He sneaked up behind the bushes back in his beastman form. From the other side, he could hear her lovely voice.

He saw her, his angel, his sweets, his childhood friend, named Lara in the distance. She had beautiful blonde hair that lengthens to her hips, and pretty hazel nut eyes. Today, she wore a red fur tube top and skirt with jewels over her body.

She was surrounded by sixteen other beastmen. Lara sat down elegantly on top of a wolf, while the others began massaging her feet and kissing her hands. They began praising and flattering her undyingly.

Observing her from afar, he felt a menacing presence from behind. It was "him" the beastmen who was accepted to becoming Lara's male. If he wasn't here, he himself would be Lara's male right at this very moment. She chose him as he was a handsome and strong double mark beastmen. Unlike him, who was only a single mark beastmen with ugly scars from all the duels he fought for her.

The beastman from behind choked his throat threatening him to stay away from his mate. He growled at him while trying to escape his grasp. In the last attempt, he swiftly slashed deep into the beastmen's face thus letting him go. The beastmen howled in agony as he fell down to the ground.

However, as soon as the beastmen fell to the ground, he was forcefully grabbed by two other beastmen dragging him to her. Making him kneel before her as she sat at the top.

" Hmph! It's you again, why do you keep bothering me! " Lara said in disgust, cross her arms together.

"You're so weak and pathetic! Who would even want you " She said laughing afterwards in a haughty voice.

He who was still kneeling down on the ground listening to her nasty remarks about him, began trembling in fear as it pierced deeper into his heart.

" Beat him up! he useless"

(Twitter: ajartkf44/jinx)

Once she said that, everything began to shatter inside of him. He stood there frozen, unable to move an inch. The beastmen surrounding her began taking turns beating him over and over again. He soon closes his eyes as it becomes darker.

"Let's go! " she yelled

That was all he heard from her as he laid there badly bruised. They soon left the forest, leaving him to die on his own.

Meanwhile..

"WHAT?! What do you mean you're out of cabbages?!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE?! "

A hand crept up behind her shoulder giving her a light tap. She turned her head up to see Sebastian hovering behind her. Sebastian leaned closer to Maxine

" We can look for them in another stall, there are still more shops to explore" he whispered, pointing to the various stalls around them as they were many scattered all over the mountain.

She sighed knowing that it would be exhausting looking through stall to stall for a single cabbage.  When she was about to rely, in the corner of her eye she saw it..

"Cab- bages " she bizarrely whispered

Sebastian looked at her confused as to what she whispered close to him. Was it a hidden code? Message? Cab.. bags?.., he thought, trying to figure out the meaning behind her words. He repeated the words over and over.

Sebastian looked at her with a confused expression like he was saying "What?" to her.

" I see how it is.. " Maxine thought, as she leaned right in front of the wooden stall integrating the wolf vendor with numerous questions.

The wolf vendor on the other side seemed nervous when the female kept asking weird questions to him. Though he was happy a female is talking to him, never in his life did he have a chance in seeing and smelling a female this close. Her cute frame and small size was to adorable.

Earlier he lied to the jaguar, he was jealous of him being beside her. If he can't get what she wants then the female might leave the jaguar making him have a chance in having a very female of his own.

"Pfft... what's so special about him. I am more handsome than that ugly male beside her. She should pick a better male" the wolf whispered, his chest puffing slightly. Once this female leaves the jaguar then he might have a chance in wooing her.

The wolf narrowed his eyes giving Sebastian a snarky look. He was sure that she would pick him rather than this hideous male covered in scars. He didn't care if this jaguar was a tera mark beastmen. To him all that matters were looks with his stunning appearance. He knew that females prefer young and handsome males as mates. He knew he had won by his good looks and soon this female will leave this tera beasts.

But to his surprise, the female gave him a nasty sink eye then walked away with the jaguar beastmen beside her.

(Anime: Nisekoi)

When they left, the wolf vendor trembled in fear hiding behind his wooden stall. His bullet proof plan failed miserably once Sebastian snarled at him.

***
Maxine POV

(2 hours later...)

We didn't find any vendor that sold cabbages but I found one that sold interesting beads and fabric. I bought some of them to make it into a necklace. I tangle shiny gold fabrics together making a rope chain necklace. I placed it in Sebastian's neck, proud of my creation as it looked good on him.

In turn, he puffed out his chest confidently showing it off to everyone with a smile written all over his face.

After the trip to the stone wolf village, me and Sebastian departed back home as it soon became sunset. He transformed into his jaguar form, holding the bag in his mouth. I hopped on his back as he began to run.

We were soon at home, Sebastian went inside to prepare for dinner while I wanted to finish the rest of my necklaces outside in the front of our house. As I was raveling, I heard a sorrowful whimper not too far away that was in the direction near the river. It made me go to the sound.

I aghast seeing a beaten up wolf beastmen laying in the ground. Luckily, he was just unconscious as I checked his heart was still beating. The wolf beastmen was in a bad state, he had many severe wounds and dirty grime in his body. I felt worried and sad for whatever happened to him. I knew that I couldn't leave him be as it would be cruel to let him die.

I tried to carry him up but he was too heavy. Instead, I ran as fast as I could back to the house, to retrieve supplies for his wounds.

I ran through the door passing Sebastian who was cooking. In the bedroom, I grabbed my med kit from the duffel bag and fur cloth. I ran back out of the house holding a pile of stuff on my arms to the injured wolf beastmen.

He was still unconscious so I began healing his wounds right up.

***
3rd POV

The wolf beastmen began to wake up as he groaned, moving slightly. By the time he was fully awake, Maxine was already done healing his wounds.

As he slowly gained back consciousness, he found himself lying in the forest, recalling his abandonment by Lara. He stood there frozen, his jade eyes began to sink into a lifeless doll.

He felt small pokes touch his skin and turned his eyes to the source. The unknown presence was a female beside him.

He backed away ever so slightly as he was alarmed by the sudden touch. His eyes narrowed slightly, feeling tense as a growl within him crept up.

The unknown female was incredibly beautiful, she had white curly hair, glossy pink eyes, and pale white skin. He observed her at a safe distance as he was unsure about her ill intentions.

"Hi! I'm- " as she came closer to him, he growled viciously ready to pounce at her.

But at the last second, he pounced to attack her. Maxine with one finger poked his deepest scar causing him to fall back to the ground. He groaned and bellowed in pain as he moved left to right trying to diminish it.

"That's mean of you to attack the one who healed you " the female pouted, squatting down to his level.

He sat there not moving an inch, as he didn't know what the strong female would do to him. Instead, he glared at her, on edge that she might harm him in any way.

" Are you even listening? Look " she said, pointing at his bandage wounds

There he saw his wounds covered up in thin white cloth. He touched it, making it sting in pain. He looked at his healed up wounds and back at the female, then soon realized that she saved him. Soon, regretting his decision on attacking her as she proved that she was not a threat to him.

" I healed you, I won't harm you"

" You could at least tell me your name!" she angrily pouted.

He observed the female, who stood there with puffed up cheeks, irritated for some unknown reason. For whatever reason, the wolf beastmen thought she was similar to a bloating fish by the look on her face.

" Raymond" He quietly said, diverting his eyes away from her.

The wolf beastmen soon stood up, ignoring the female calls from behind. He could smell another presence somewhere around here. He cautiously looked around to find the unknown beastmen but nothing showed up. Chills ran down his spine fearing to not being able to find the beastmen. Without moments notice the wolf dashed into the dense forest, leaving the female all alone.

(Manga: Grand duke's pet)

In the trees, there stood a jaguar that gleamed bright orange as he leaned against the trunk, observing the live scenery. A low growl came within him staring at the unknown beastmen beside her.

♡♡ Thank you for reading! ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 2.2K 42
How would you feel if you found yourself in a different place with no memory of how you got there? Well that happened to me and this is my sto...
85.6K 3.2K 23
Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't finish the novel. She somehow remembered...
309K 14.7K 61
" Every female needs a male to protect her from feral beasts and other dangers , I'm a feral. I could snap your pretty little neck right now " " Try...
71.2K 3.8K 53
She was a child formed from the union between a highly successful and charming Chinese man and an intelligent and witty black woman. Although this un...