Mha Nedzu

By YUR-not-M1-DAD

Don't read. It's silly. Neko's are somewhat common in the world of quirks. Most people with mutant quirks wou... More

1. Coming home
2. Green Bunny and Lilac
3. Five Months and a new Friend
4. Build a bike
5. Month away
7. Did i get in?!
8. Apprehension tests!
9. Apprehension Test P2
10. Battle training?!
11. The many against me
12. Victory for me I hope
13. Lunch alarms

6. Entrance exam

11 0 0
By YUR-not-M1-DAD

I picked up Hitoshi and Midoriya on my motor bike and we set off for the campus.

We rushed into the testing room and were sadly split up. Just before the lights went out I double checked my surroundings to make sure I knew were each of my friends were located in case of any problems.

Shoto would be taking a different test because of recommendations. Aizawa did not recommend me and I did not ask him to.

Izuku was seated a couple rows down from the entrance and the blonde Pomeranian was seated beside him.

Hitoshi was seated three rows in front of me and was surrounded by some students wearing the same school uniform as his. They were all whispering and giggling into their hands. But Hitoshi wasn't. He was pulling his shoulder higher and higher like he was a turtle ducking into his shell.

I threw two pencils at the seats on either side of him and they sheathed themselves in the wooden table. Scaring the kids around him. Hitoshi leaned his head back tiredly and his eyes connected with mine.

Hitoshi's lips twitched and he was facing forward again, more confident, and his classmates said nothing after that.

The lights went down and a voice spoke out from the stage. A familiar voice. Sometimes Aizawa has late night phone calls with friends. Sometimes it's this man sometimes it's a woman.

But another thing that made this man familiar was I also recognize his voice from the radio show Izuku listens to often. The Voice Hero: Present Mic.

"What's up UA candidates? Thanks for tuning into me, your school deejay!"

He began to list off what the test was and what we would be battling. The whole time Present Mic talked, I had one ear pointed on him and the other towards Midoriya.

Izuku was mumbling a mile a minute and basically fanboying out for Present mic. It was like he was speaking another language that only me, him, and Hitoshi knew. Being around Izuku so much I'm practically a mumble translation expert.

Others did not find his commentary as cute. As seen by the broad shouldered blue haired male that stood up and then began to berate Izuku, loudly and angrily. My upper lip curled and I threw my last pencil hard enough it flew through the air breaking the left lens of the boys glasses and then into the wall behind him. The pencil sank into the wall almost 3/4 of itself.

"Who threw that!" He shouted angrily looking everywhere. His glasses where askew on his face and I most definitely shattered the left lens.

I stood up in my seat proudly (it was the only way anyone would see me). "Leave him alone, he's a fanboy and he has a right to be excited when he sees his favorite heroes!"

"What's a seven year old doing in a Highschool exam room?!" The blunette shouted while moving his hands in a chopping motion.

I snarled lowly, but in this big auditorium it echoed menacingly. "I'm 18! Now sit down and respect Present mic!"

The blunette sat down on shakey legs.

Still standing on my chair I turned to Present mic and my ears dropped low like a sad cat. "Apologies Present Mic San. Sorry for the interruptions, Please continue." I bowed lowly before jumping up again. "Ano? Does anybody have an extra pencil. That was my last one." I pouted.

"It's okay little listener. As I was saying the last villain is the zero pointer. Defeating it will not get you points but it is an obstacle. Now are you ready little listeners?!"

"Nya!" I shouted excited jumping up in my seat. Present mic lowered his glasses as he looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you little listener!"

After that I scrambled to find Shinso and Izuku. Sadly we were once again separated in different arenas.

Present mic shouted start over the intercoms and quick as a bunny I raced into the arena.

Behind me I heard him shouting there are no countdowns in a real battle.

I ran between the alleys and jumped from one wall to the one beside it until I was higher of the ground then, mid air, I jumped and shifted into a large black panther. The added gravity of my heavier body let me fall faster and deal more damage on the tree two pointers I found.

I raced off to the next target after the next.

I found four 3 pointers in a park of some kind.

I could hear the kids behind me entering the arena and taking down these mobs. I need better hearing if I'm going to hear these things.

Scaling a tall tree I jumped off again and shifted into a bird of prey, the Harpy Eagle, and took to the sky. Each time I saw a vulnerable 3 pointer I swooped down and at the last second ripped the cords out of the back of the robots neck, disabling it. With this trick I easily disabled 7 2-pointers and 2 3-pointers, ranking up 38 points total so far.

We were maybe 4 or 5 minutes into this exam and already some kids were being overtaken by the robots because they didn't have the endurance or stamina to keep using their Quirks.

I saw a boy with black feathers a beak for a head. He was surrounded by two one pointers and a three pointer. He was wearing down and I noticed his shadow moving while he stood still. Looking around I realized how bright it was could be affecting his shadow. I flew right above him to give him some cover and his shadow whipped out to attack the one pointers.

He made a motion with his arm and let me take the three pointer. I swooped down pulling the cords disabling it before shifting back to a human and siting daintily on the giant robot head.

I nodded my head to him and then took off. Shifting into another animal as I went. This time it was a caribou. It was larger than other caribou because I put more power into the shifting.

I easily mangle five one pointers with ease using my massive antlers. A two pointer nearly ran over another kid and I used my antlers like a barricade.

Normally I don't use animals other than animals in the cat family. Not because it's hard or too strenuous. It's just all the different instincts that try to take hold during a shift can be confusing. Like this one eats plants, that one wants meat. This one is nocturnal, that one lives in the ocean. It's all just so frustrating to keep straight so I stick to cats.

But for this test I need to prove I can be flexible and speedy, while still keeping a clear mind and focus.

Deciding I spent too long as a caribou I jumped over a two point robot and shifted into Shotos favorite animal, the Bengal Tiger. I raked my claws against the backside of the robot and it made a loud screeching sound as my claws slid through the metal like butter.

I slinked away from it lazily and looked for more robots. I saved a couple people on the way and ranked up four more points.

Doing the quick math I've made 52 points for myself. But it still doesn't feel enough.

Using my speed I take down two more 3 pointers and another 2 pointer.

60 points.

Then I feel the ground shake. I lower my belly to stabilize and Wait for any after shocks. Sounds of screaming echo to my left and I pump my legs faster to get there. I skid to a halt infront of a giant lumbering robot. A big red zero is painted on it.

So this is the obstacle.

I see kids slowing down as they loose the ability to run and pick them up by their shirt and run off with them in my mouth like a cub. The child shrieks hurting my ears. I hastily drop him off far off the robots path and go back for others. At one point carrying two kids on my back and one in my mouth.

After taxiing a hand full of injured kids I realize I really gotta deal with that obstacle if I wanna get away to rack up more points.

Huffing I charge to the robots giant tread and climb them. Using my claws I climb higher and higher. Finding an opening I shift into a ferret and slip inside. Quickly making my way to the head through the inner workings I chew and tear every cord and wire in my way. Inside the robots giant metal head I can see outside through its large red eyes.

I shift into a polar bear and began slashing, tearing, ripping and biting anything I can. I would have loved more time to marvel at the wires and the coding for it but I need to take it out. Sadly.

After feeling like I dutifully destroyed the robot I charged the red glass covering the robots eyes and slammed into it, shattering it and then free falling. Turning over I shift back into the tiger and use my claws to slow my descent.

Reaching the ground I land with a roar. It's proud and a little smug. Three kids nearby begin clapping for me and I take a bow by sweeping my left from paw back and bending down.

A girl from beside me rubs behind my ears curiously, making me purr and she begins to blush. I chuff before running off to find more points.

Present mic Anounces there are 2 minutes left and I understand it would be wrong to keep fighting for points when I already have so many. So instead I go back to the park and play with the destroyed robots. Batting the head of a two pointer back and forth between my paws. Almost like four legged soccer. Oooo!

I quickly draw two ro-bodies to one side of the park and began kicking and batting the head towards the goal I made.

Making a goal I chirped happily and did it again.

I didn't even hear the timer go off I was having too much fun with the robots. At some point throwing a small one pointer in the air and hitting it with my claws midair.

I was only startled out of playtime by the echoing voice of someone shouting.

"Little listener?!"

That must be present mic!

More aware, I looked around and realized everyone had already left. Sheepishly I put my paws over my eyes. I wasn't paying attention at alll! I whined.

"Little listener?" Present mic shouted, sounding much closer.

I lifted one of my paws off my eyes to look at him and then put it back embarrassed.

"Little listener, why are you still here didn't you hear the test was over? It's been over for almost forty minutes."

I shook my tiger head no. And present mic chuckled before looking around. "What were you doing that had you so distracted?"

The way he talked I could obviously tell he was talking down to me, kinda like one talks to a child or a pet. I didn't mind either way.

I got lower to the ground and began stalking the robot head I was playing with. I batted it left then right and then began running with it to the self made goal. When I scored this time I jumped around showing it off to present mic.

He clapped happily and it made me run towards him and nuzzle him. Almost knocking him over.

"Hey hey hey. Can you shift back so you can talk?"

I nodded and then I was back to my small self that could never compare to the tiger I was.

"I got distracted because it's not often that I get to shift into big cats. Especially with all this space to run and play in. Most of the time I just shift into house cats. But that's nowhere near as freeing."

"Greeny and the other boy you were with already left. I can give you a ride home if your house is too far?"

"No thank you Present Mic! I actually rode here on a motor bike. Built it myself." I said proudly. I showed off my bike to Present mic before driving home. Before I left tho, present mic gave me a Present mic Pen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.9K 64
Himitsu Shiro-combat teacher by day, the Angel Vigilante by night. But who is she really? Older sister to one of the most famous pro heroes of all ti...
730K 20.2K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
48.1K 2.3K 38
Reader-chan was just having a normal day. It happened to be a non-uniform day at school, so she was walking in her normal clothes with a few pieces o...
5.4K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...