Unforgettable ~Sapnap x Y/N

By __Cora_Bora__

Y/n, a girl trapped in a horrible home after a tragic accident that led to her fathers death, is left with he... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
!!Question!! (Please read)
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~

~ Chapter 15~

142 3 0
By __Cora_Bora__

Today, Sapnap asked me if he could take me to a skate park and teach me how to skate so we could go more frequently together other than just him alone. 

I had said yes, mostly because of Sapnap's excitement but also because skating was always something I wanted to try out. 

~~~

 Sapnap ran to his room, and I could hear him rummaging through his messy closet. A few minutes later I can hear him slam his closet door repeatedly trying to shut it. I giggle as I hear him groan in annoyance.  

I hear one last slam and a victory 'hah' echos down the hall. His quick footsteps come down the hallway from his closet upstairs and he walks down the hall quickly with a smile. 

"Having a war with your closet huh?" I joke as we begin walking to the front door.

"I need to clean that thing out." He sighs and rolls his eyes. 

I laugh slightly as he opens the front door, and we walk out into the morning air.

I glance at Sapnap and see him digging in his pockets for the car key. Once he unlocks it, I bolt to my side of the car and hop in and see him stop dead in his tracks from the concrete by the front door.

He slowly lifts his head from looking at his hand with the key to me and I can see the steam already starting to pour from his ears. 

There was always one rule in the car, I could NOT open the door for myself. So of course, I always try to get around that to bug Sapnap, but today he was not having it. 

He marches over to my side and opens it and bends down to my eye level. 

"Darling, how many damn times do I have to tell you to NOT open your car door." He says looking in my eyes. 

I blush slightly at his tone, "I-I." I try to get out as he continues to look in my eyes with a smirk. 

He smirks and slides his left arm around my back and his right under my legs and lifts me out of the car.

"S-sapnap, put me down!" I say struggling trying to get out of his grasp. 

He laughs at my struggling and puts me down, he takes my hand and walks back over to my side. He opens the door and lets me in, and I just roll my eyes. 

He walks over to his side and gets in and looks at me. 

"Don't think I didn't see you rolling your eyes." He says and then puts the key in the ignition turning it. 

I raise my eyebrows and go to talk against it, but he brings his hand up and puts it over my mouth, I furrow my eyebrows and try to pry his hand away, but he just giggles and keeps it there. 

I smirk slightly and lick his hand and he looks over at me with a disgusted look. 

"Did you really just lick my fucking hand." He says looking back to the road. 

I nod and he just shakes his head and takes his hand away wiping it on his pants. 

I giggle and he brings his hand back and lays it on my thigh rubbing it slightly. 

"Are you excited to learn how to use a skateboard?" He asks taking a glance at me.

"Yeah, I used to long board. I don't think those are the same as skateboards though." I say laying my hand on his and playing with his promise ring.

"They are not the same, your right. Longboards are more for riding; skateboarding is usually more tricks. Not that you can't do that on longboards, but skateboards are made for tricks." He says with a smile.

I nod my head and he squeezes my thigh. I connect to the Bluetooth and start to play Sapnap and I's shared playlist. 

We hum and sing along on the way there and Sapnap starts to get all smiley when we close. 

He pulls into a pretty empty parking lot, and I turn off the music and he opens the door for me to get out and I do so.

He takes my hand as we walk to the trunk and he grabs his skateboard, He locks the car after we close the trunk, and we make our way to the beginner's area with a few smaller bumps.

He walks down into the pit area and helps me down, so I don't fall.

"Ready?" He asks as he takes the skateboard and puts it down. 

"Yeah." I say with a smile.

"Alright, I'm gonna get on and show you how to have your feet placed and then you do the same okay?" He says as he gets on. 

"So, at first your left foot will be behind your right foot, at a further distance of course. And your right foot will be up towards the front twisted a little like this, that way you can have control once you push off and move your left foot." He says as he moves slightly so I can see.

I nod and he gets off, I get on slowly and he takes my hand, so I don't fall as I get used to it.

"Okay, so after you get used to that and you push off, your right and left foot will completely turn and face one direction, so you can control your movements more, okay?" He says as he helps me push off and I move my feet. 

(Like this in case you don't understand what I'm talking about:

Also, you can have your feet either way, some people learn more easily the other way. This is just with your left in lead.)

I skate with the help of Sapnap for a while until I think I'm ready and tell him to let go next time.

~~

He lets go of my hands and I steer myself and cheer a little and look back and see him smiling. I push myself faster and turn my waist and legs a little and turn the board slightly so I can go back around like he told me to do. 

I start to turn, and I lean more to go sharper, but I lean a little too far and fall off onto my wrist and slide a bit and hear a pop sound. 

"OH shit, Y/n!" He says as he runs forward.

 I get up slightly and push with my wrist, but it shoots a sharp pain shoots up my arm and my wrist gives out and I yelp in pain. Before I fall again Sapnap catches me and scans me for injuries and stops at my wrist.

"Oh shit." He says as he takes my arm carefully. 

I wince a little and he says a little sorry. 

"It's broken." He sighs with guilt. 

We get up and he gets his board, and we walk to the car. We get in and he starts the car and I lean back in pain as I hold my wrist. 

"I'm so sorry, I should have to you not to lean to far at first. God I'm such a fucki-" He starts.

"Hey now. It wasn't your fault. I'm learning and besides with learning comes a little pain no matter what it is. I'm not dead, it's not life threating. I'm okay it's just a wrist that can heal in a few weeks." I say as I take his hand with my left hand that is not broken. 

"I suppose, but I'm still sorry." He says bringing my hand up and kissing it. 

"It's alright love." I say with a smile.

He nods and we drive to the hospital. We get to the ER, and I get my phone out and ask him to text the group chat to tell them what happened at that we would be here for a little while. He agrees and texts them and then hands back my phone. We get inside and go up the front desk and get a little ticket thingy. 

We wait for around ten minutes, and they call our number, and we go up and do the paperwork and they immediately take both of us back. 

We get to the room we were assigned in and the nurse who led us back informs us that the doctor will come in and inspect my wrist in a few minutes. 

~~~

I sigh and lean back in the chair thingy. Sapnap comes over to me and sits down beside me and takes my hand and kisses it. I lean against Sapnap and a tear slips out of my eye.

"Hey, why are you crying love." He says as he turns towards me. 

"I really don't like hospitals Sap." I say quietly looking up at him.

I see realization come across his face and he looks down at me with a gentle smile. 

"It will be okay; I'll be here with you, and it will be over before you know it." He says as he kisses me softly and wipes away my tears as he leans away.

The doctor comes in and checks out my wrist and tells me that it is in fact broken and that a nurse will be in in a minuet, and they will set it back and they will put a cast on it. (Forgot about the x-ray part when I wrote this...)

"W-wait, will there have to be a shot or anything?" I ask slightly scared. 

"No, not unless you want one for the pain." He speaks.

"No, I'm alright thanks." I say with a slight nod.

He smiles and walk out and Sapnap walks over and kisses my forehead.

"See, it will be done with soon alright. No shots." He smiles.

I nod and he sits back down on his chair. 

A nurse comes back in and sets my arm which was slightly painful, they put on a cast and set me off and out the door with Sapnap and the annoying ass cast.

We get back in the car and we make our way home and the boys swarm me with questions.

Sapnap and I explain what had happened, and they make me go lay down and they start to baby me like I'm dying.

"Alright, everyone out. She needs sleep and I want cuddles." Sapnap says as he pushes them out and locks the door.

I giggle and lay down fully and he lays to my left and pulls me to his chest. 

"Goodnight princess." He says softly kissing me.

"Goodnight." I say as I slowly fall asleep in the warmth of his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Words 1780) 

Hope you enjoyed, so sorry for not uploading for so long. :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.2K 29
Based on the dream smp story line. tommy becomes deeply depressed and full of grief after being exiled causing him to wonder how get back and know wh...
11.1K 225 30
The thought that something could be wrong never crossed Nick's mind. His life was simple, easy, and the town he lived in was quiet, a place where not...
12.4K 299 20
You move in with your older brother Dream and his friends after escaping from your terrible father- or so you thought. - there is a little bit of Dr...
2.3K 48 15
(Discontinued sorry) This is my first story on wattpad so it's not going to be the best. I'm writing this as a little experiment because I was bored...