Beautiful Misery BxB

By Ruby_Gloom

"Watch out!" some jock guy ran up to me, catching a football before it hit me in the face. He leered down at... More

Beautiful Misery BxB
Blair's Infatuation
Strange Happenings
Topher's Happy Start
What we are Part 1
What We Are Part 2
What We Are Part 3
My New Donor
What Have I Done?
Duel Mates Part 1
Duel Mates part 2
Duel Mates Part 3
Double Dutch
Salem-Side Up
Teaser >_<
Tristan's Moment of Weakness
Date Of Doom....DOOM!!!!!!!
How Many Zeke's Would You Halve If You Could Have Two?
The Brand New Old Me
Let's Play Catch Up
Blerg de bler gah bler

Long Awaited Zekefest

747 45 15
By Ruby_Gloom

Zekefest

ZEKE:

I blinked rapidly, staring Topher down, knowing I hadn't heard what I thought I had, I mean, that would be....madness! Splitting my soul in half? Only being able to be half of me? Wait....my own consciousness...would the me I am now disappear? Would this me be the human me? Or the vampire? Or would this consciousness...dissipate?

"T-two of me? But...I mean...w-which one...would be the real me...who I am now?" Was it just me, or is it seriously getting lightheaded in here?

"No." Blair said flatly, grabbing my arm and yanking me so that I landed with an audible thump against his chest.

"That would mean you didn't have to share me though, Blair" I looked up at him, smiling thinly, trying not to show how terrifying the idea of it really was "...no more vying for my time...no more having to see me with Tristan...you'd have me all to yourself...I mean....right?" Good sweet baby corn, can I get one damn sentence out without a million pause?!

"I love you for who you are now, both sides of you...plus human or not, I know fear when I smell it. You look ready to faint at the very idea of this, much less going through with it. On top of that, what would you tell your mom? 'Hey mom, no you don't need your eyes checked, there's two of me now!' So, only one of you would get to come home? The human? The vampire? And where would  the other Zeke stay? I mean, any of us would take him in but, wouldn't that be hard to explain? Suddenly there are two of you and our human friends would wonder where your nega-twin came from, right?"

"The other me could cut and dye his hair, wear contacts and lose the piercings, dress different or whatever, sure we'd look a lot alike but I don't think anyone would think it was supernatural or think we're twins or hatever, I don't think....just strange, and human Zeke could move in with Tristan, his dad is never home and we could fake documents and say he's a transfer student, I speak french so faking a french accent would be easy for him, he could 'struggle' to learn english..." I trailed off as my mind filled in the gaps, this was truly crazy enough to work.

"Would you only be doing it for us though?" Blair ask quietly.

"I'd be doing it for all of us, it's been less than a week and already all of us are ready to kill one another..." I murmured, stroking Blair's chest.

"But aren't you scared...?" He whispered.

"Terrified...Topher, take me to the Coopers. I want to get this over with and...and to not have a chance to overthink this..." I kissed Blair quickly and passionately, fusing to him for a few hot seconds before ripping myself away. "I'm my human self right now and just...ya know wanted ny human side to get one last kiss before...I mean, if this goes badly..." I shook my head and ran, grabbing Topher's hand as I went. "Jack and Tristen left for school already right?" Topher nodded, looking uncomfortable, no doubt not loving the plan right now.

'You'd do this...for me?' Nega-Zeke ask in my head, able to read my true thoughts. *Aren't you tired of only being half of yourself? Never truly feeling like you belong anywhere?...Cuz I am.* I replied. It wasn't fair of me to dampen his vampiric nature or for him to make me feel predatory whenever I was upset... 'T-thank you...worm' Nega-Zeke chucked affectionately in my head right as we entered the house.

"Did you...um, tell him Chrissy, dear?" Mrs. Cooper ask, flittering nervously around the kitchen. I nodded silently, clinging to Topher's hand. "Well then...I better get my husband..."

"Zeke...are you really sure about this?" Topher whispered, rubbing circles with his thumb into the hand he was holding.

"I'm sure we can't go on like this. If I do the selfish thing and refuse this...then blood will wind up on my hands, one of them will eventually kill the other..." I shrugged, not knowing what else to say, and thankfully Mr. Cooper made an appearance then, saving me from saying more.

"I'm not gonna lie, son....this is gonna hurt like hell..." The determination on my face spoke for me. "Chrissy sweety, go stand with mom, okay? We don't want this to hit you too."

"Go on, Toph, I'll be fine." I smiled, reassuringly at him, locking gazes tuning out the first minute of arcane chanting...then the burning started.

Tristan:

All day long a fully human Zeke danced through my brain, a light tan gracing his alabaster skin, a fangless smile...no more having to see my boyfriend with that freak Blair. Speaking of my boyfriend he hasn't shown up for school today, but his worm had, which kept me from hunting him down, but still, I couldn't help but wonder why he wasn't here today.

I perked up, thinking maybe Jack's boyfriend had told him about the spell, maybe Zeke was thinking it over! Would he do it though? My mind buzzed like crazy trying to wrap my mind around the possibilities.

"Hey, you jock guy that Zeke is kinda dating!" I turned spotting one of those weirdos he hung out with, the small one that was just a bit bigger than Zeke with brown hair, D something. "Zeke isn't in school, and Blair won't tell me where he is, so I demand you tell me."

"I would if I knew, kid." I dashed one of those, megawatt smiles, trying being polite, Zeke would want me to be nice.

"Oh, huh-uh, studmuffin!" The boy sassily shook his finger at me, "I have a boyfriend and you can't charm your way into these pants!" He turned dramatically, slapping his ass, though I will admit...it was one hell of an ass. Then my mind turned to Zeke's ass, that painfully delicious ass. Maybe I should take Zeke roses after school today...

Z:

I gasp again after the second hour of writhing painfully on the floor, Topher had been drug away by Mrs. Cooper not long after it had started, unable to take the sight of me literally ripping myself in half.A fresh and newly intense and horrific wave of pain struck me and my mouth opened letting out the most gut wrenching scream, all of the sudden my skin felt too tight, like there wasn't enough room in my body and with a loud pop I exploded, half of me falling to the left, gasping and trembling while I fell to the right,  almost vibrating I shook so hard. The pain was simply gone, but my skin still felt so sensitive, midnight tresses fell around me, startling me with their length, it's like my hair went on for forever...

"Zeke?" I heard a tentative voice ask. I looked up into Topher's eyes nodding shyly, feeling I was naked and...different. "Human?" He ask, again I nodded.

"Y-yeah...Nega-Zeke?"

"He's fine...um...we should...uh...I brought you clothes and....you need to not freak out, okay?" He said, hand fluttering around my shoulder.

"Oh gosh! I'm not deformed or anything right?!"

"Nooo!!! In fact you're desturbingly more sexy, it's freaky as hell. That's not the 'omg' part..." He trailed off looking anywhere but my chest.

I put on my best annoyed face and crossed my arms, jerking them apart when I felt something squishy, I began shaking again and slowly looked down my body then screamed bloody freaking murder.

No.

Fucking.

Way...

~*~*~*~

ZEKE?:

"This can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening!!!" I gasp, pretty sure I was hyperventilating on Topher's bed, wearing one of his prettiest dresses while he brushed out my hip length hair while the other me stared at me mouth agape.

"Is that really...me, Toph?" Other me ask, glancing behind me at our friend.

"I saw it happen, you...well, when there was one of you, screamed this horrible scream and I came running just in time to see you...split." Topher answered, adding a few ribbon laden clips in my hair, other me cracked up.

"Wow, I make such a pretty anime girl!" He said.

"Shut up you, m-me! This is seriously freaking me out!" I cried, punching him in the arm.

"Oh no! Attack of the lolicon!" He laughed.

"This is so not funny!!! I'm...well look at me! And I don't really feel any different...do you? I mean...I don't feel the hunger, but...I have all my memories...all my feelings..." I teared up again and other me's face softened.

"Well...I'm really hungry and my skin feel a little sensitive, but, same here, I'm still...me, us...ya know?" I nodded, crawling up in other me's lap, tucking my head under his chin. The other tiny differences were my other face was a bit more masculine, and he'd gotten a bit taller now 5'8 where as I got a bit shorter, now 5'2 and the one time I'd been brave enough to look in a mirror, my face had become even softer and more feminine, bigger eyes and fuller lips with even darker, thicker, crazier long eyelashes and thinner eyebrows. Nega-Zeke stroked my hair, kissing my brow sweetly, rocking slightly. "Hey, now...come on, we totally used to wish for this remember?"

"Yeah...but that doesn't make it less...scary..." I whimpered.

"I know...but, hey Tristan is gonna love this."

"Do you still love him?" Topher listened eagerly as he painted my toenails, none of us had found shoes small enough for me yet, so Mrs. Cooper had gone out to buy some, along with a new wardrobe, insisting I call her 'mom' and excitedly buzzing about, cooing she'd always wanted a daughter.

Yup.

You read right...daughter, apparetly, human me is a fucking girl. Apparently now that I have a vagina, they weren't cool with me living with Tristan anymore and they were adopting me.

"I mean...kinda yeah....but nowhere near what I feel for Blair!" He said, pulling me out of my revere.

I nodded agreeing, it was the same for me in reverse. "Yeah...same here, but with Tristan being the one I seriously love."

"Then the four of us should totally hook up at least once." Nega-Zeke winked, apparently bi now that he didn't really have a girl in him anymore. I wrinkled my nose delicately.

"I must also admit you're super hot as a girl." Topher giggled, reminding me that my very feminine friend is in fact bisexual.

"Ew...wouldn't it be super freaky diddling yourself?" I ask, nose scrunching sweetly, blushing fiercely at the mental image.

Nega-Zeke winked saucily, "we diddled ourself all the time in Europe."

"That's different!" I squealed, covering my face with my tiny doll like hands.

"Knock knock! Are you guys decent? I don't want Chris and Tristan to kill me if I see you naked, Zeke!" Jack whined from the door.

"And I would!" Tristan laughed through the door.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I whispered, throwing guy me a panicked look. "I'm not ready for this! I'm not ready to be seen!"

Without saying a word to me, he threw me in Topher's closet, behind his collection of prom dresses, shutting it quickly. "Come on in, I'm dressed." He called. Jack and Tristan came in, gathering up their respective boyfriends and Topher giggled nervously, immediately filling the  air with nervous chatter.

"So, I gave Zeke the CUTEST makeover ever! See? He looks totally different! I mean, his style was already awesome, but with just a bit of make up and the right outfit he's a while new person!" Tristan looked Guy Zeke over looking nearly confused and a scared giggle sounded, confusing everyone outside the closet, then with alarm I realized it was ME who giggled...oh dear sweet baby corn...

I shrank further into the taffeta and lace, begging the spirits that be not to let Tristan investigate the sound, which he didn't...Jack did, however, making me reevaluate my praying skills.

He tugged open the door, looking around before pulling aside the dresses finding me cowering on the floor of his boyfriends closet. "Hey..." He cooed, ducking down to pet my hair before I flinched away. "Toph, there's a little girl in your closet, do you think she's one of the neighbors kids who got lost and came in here to hide? She looks about seven, but I can't be sure, she won't look or stand up...it's okay, sweetie, we'll help you." Again with the cooing and seven? Really Jack? I peeked over my knees to glare at him. "Whoa, look at those eyes! Zeke, is this your cousin or something? Her eyes look just like yours!"

I growled. "I AM him dumbass!"

Both the werewolves jolted in shock and realizing I'd spoken I panicked making a mad dash for the door and then through the house to the back yard.

TRISTAN:

"Knock knock! Are you guys decent? I don't want Chris and Tristan to kill me if I see you naked, Zeke!" Jack whined through the door, I chuckled at him as he pulled the most religious puppy dog face as if the rediculous pink door would transfer his pathetic face to Topher.

"And I would!" I laughed.

"Come on in, I'm dressed." Zeke called in a slightly deeper than normal voice. I ran to Zeke, tugging him into my arms, breathing his sent in deeply, pulling back with befuddelment, the light flowery tone in his scent was dampened... Topher giggled nervously, immediately filling the  air with nervous chatter.

"So, I gave Zeke the CUTEST makeover ever! See? He looks totally different! I mean, his style was already awesome, but with just a bit of make up and the right outfit he's a while new person!" I looked Zeke over, trying to figure out what exactly about him was different, because there was DEFINITELY something off...a scared giggle sounded, near Topher's closet.

Jack walked over and tugged open the door, looking around before pulling aside the insane dresses finding a little girl cowering on the floor of his boyfriends closet. "Hey..." He cooed, ducking down to pet her hair and she jerked as if electricity shit thorough her, making Jack yank his hand back. "Toph, there's a little girl in your closet, do you think she's one of the neighbors kids who got lost and came in here to hide? She looks about seven, but I can't be sure, she won't look or stand up...it's okay, sweetie, we'll help you." She peeked over her knees and glared at him. "Whoa, look at those eyes! Zeke, is this your cousin or something? Her eyes look just like yours!"

She growled, shocking us with the, clearly aged sound of her voice, she couldn't have been less than our age. "I AM him dumbass!" Then her words sank in...she...WAS Zeke?! Before either of us recovered the barefoot beauty shot past us. I shot an incredulous look at Zeke, smiling shyly at my side.

"Well? Go get her!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9M 510K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
95.5K 1.9K 24
Dylan smashed his lips against mine. Slipping his tongue in, intertwining our tongues together. "Mmhm...ha...ha...s-stop" I said panting. He lifts my...
154K 7.1K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
139 41 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...