The family I have been search...

By Purple-writer

Warning this story contains violence, strong language, guns, knives, abuse and a lot more. I will be putting... More

Characters
Chapter 1- Kidnapped
Chapter 2 - 7 years later
Characters - Part 2
Chapter 3 - Dreams and Nightmares
Chapter 4 - Darkness
Chapter 5 - Free
Characters - Part 3
Chapter 6 - A Russo
Chapter 7 - Uncertain
Chapter 8 - On the jet
Chapter 9 - At Italy
Chapter 10 - I'm fucked
Chapter 11 - Promise to try
Chapter - 12 Genetics
Chapter 13 - Trust
Chapter 15- Lucky
chapter 16- Privacy
chapter 17- House tour
chapter 18- Panic Day
Chapter 19- Respect
chapter 20 - Video games

Chapter 14 - Memories

1.8K 51 6
By Purple-writer

Eleanor's POV:

The sound of the clicking from my laptop's keypads is the only sound in the room. My concentration is solely on my laptop. My back rested against two pillows I propped up against the headboard.

I finished discussing the rules a few minutes ago. They agreed to let me just inform them when I am going out and assured me they will talk to Bryson. Furthermore, they didn't say much about my drinking in the past, just told me, in simple words, to not do it again until I am of age.

I noticed that the eldest, Matteo I believe, was looking at me the entire time. I felt the holes his eyes bored into my head throughout the conversation.

I could tell he was trying to figure me out. But it felt as if he knew something else was going on. He was catching on and it had only been a few hours since I met them.

Though that can be just my paranoia speaking. He could just be trying to make me think that. Still, I will have to keep a close eye on him along with Alexander.

They also informed me that all the rooms, excluding the kitchen and living room, were soundproof. Honestly, it relaxed me a little, knowing I can talk with my friends and not have to worry about them hearing.

I was also offered a tour of the house after dinner, which I agreed to so that I can get familiar with the place.

Before ending the conversation back at Francesco's office, which in reality felt like a meeting, they mentioned my schooling, they were proud to know that I had skipped a year.

I briefed them about how back in London my school was in the middle of doing exams. 

Due to this Francesco had to send an email to my school to see what I can do about the exams. Luckily I don't have any exams this week so I will just study for next week. And I was lucky that I didn't miss any during my time at the hospital.

My graduation is another thing. I know for sure that I don't want to graduate here. I want to graduate with my friends in London, I bet even Nat's family will fly over to London for her graduation.

But my school is weird.

They have our graduation after the summer break. It is for a reason I do not know but right now I am grateful for this decision. This gives me enough time to work out how to ask these men to take me to London.

But that is thinking for later and future Eleanor. My mother always said that I shouldn't dwell on things that have a long period between now and then. And she always knows what she's saying so I trust her.

Turns out I didn't have to print the documents I had asked Chloe to send me. I could just work them on my laptop which felt like a relief. After I finished most of them I started some research.

I was doing some digging about the Mafias that belong to the Russo family. What I know is that they have two; Italian, which belongs to Francesco. And Greek, which belongs to Francesco's sister, Eris Russo.

It shocked me a bit, as normally if the title doesn't go to the eldest it would go to the secondborn. Through the research, I found out that Eris is the fourth out of five children. So it is a peculiar discovery.

I kept scrolling until I found a large picture taking up almost my whole laptop screen. The numerous men in the picture are what caught my eye first, then the few women.

I found Francesco and in front of him were the boys, some of the eldest beside him. Next to them, continuing in a line, were four other families. The second two families had five boys each.

Then there was the fourth family which I am guessing is Eris' family. It was her, a woman I am assuming is her wife, and a teenage girl who looked somewhat my age. The last was the youngest brother, his husband and a teenage boy, who looked to be the same age as Eris' daughter.

Lastly at the very back were, no doubt, the grandparents. One thing almost all the children had in common was their green eyes, and the outstanding height they all had. All the men looked to be about 6 feet if not just a few inches less. I'm not saying that the women were short, on the contrary two of them were taller than their partners.

In the picture, all the members were dressed in black suit attire. The men were in either navy or black suits and the women the same but instead of suits they wore dresses.

Looking at the grandma made a few wires in my brain start to connect. And in front of me, replacing the picture that I was previously seeing, was a grandma throwing a little girl up in the air.

The girl was giggling and screaming with pure joy. She kept yelling "Yaya!" not phased by the scared yelling of the parents.

The grandma stops throwing the little girl, cuddling her close to her chest whispering "Σ'αγαπώ Eleanor" (I love you).

Then the scene changes. The little girl is in another person's arms, looking at her grandma. The grandma just looks at her with a sad smile and a knowing look.

The grandma walks towards the little girl and whispers, "It's going to be a while till I see you again, take care angel and call me every day. Σ'αγαπώ. "

"I love you too Yaya, see you soon." The little girl whispers back. And everything fades away.

I blink my eyes repeatedly and focus on the wall across from me. Once my vision came back I hopped off the bed and dashed to the vanity in the closet. I decided to use the vanity as a desk as one, I don't have much make-up, so nothing will take up the vanity, and two I don't have a desk anywhere else in the room.

I grabbed the notebook and a pen, sat down and started to jot down everything I saw, felt and am thinking from the memory. I've been having these memories for a while now, like two or three years.

I decided to write down everything from the memories so that I can piece some things together. So I bought a notebook specifically for this reason. For the first few months, nothing I wrote looked like they had anything to do with each other.

Then I thought of something else, I started to write small index numbers, ranging between 1 and over, according to how old the little girl seemed to be. It wasn't easy and still isn't, but I am managing.

I never referred the girl to me, as I refused to believe that I was her. I still don't fully believe it even though now, I am forced to since I am related to these people. Still, I don't want to refer her to me.

According to what I heard it appeared the grandma was speaking Greek to the little girl. She understood, as well as being able to speak it a bit. From earlier memories, it also seems she spoke both Italian and Spanish.

Though in former memories the only languages spoken by other people were the 2 former ones. Only the girl spoke Spanish, as well as the mother that frequently appeared. I refer to the mother as mom as she looks like her, and I always heard Mom's voice when the mother spoke.

Honestly, the Spanish speaking isn't that surprising, Mom spoke a lot in Spanish especially when angry. And loved teaching me it. So much so that I have taken over most of her habits.

The recipe of her delicious paella still present in my mind is one thing that never lets me forget Mom. How I used to stand in the kitchen, watch her bake it and repeat it just so I can make it exactly as she did it makes me laugh sometimes.

We would end up with two paellas, one we would give our next-door neighbours as they were pretty close and they loved Mom's food. They would often come over and I loved playing with their two daughters. They were like the siblings I never had.

Then there were Abuelo and Abuela, Mom's parents. They called almost every day but never visited. The realisation that I couldn't contact them cause I didn't know their number made my heart heavy with hopelessness.

And it wasn't like I could go search through my old home. For one, I had forgotten the address and two I doubt I would've found anything at all.

I hear ringing coming from outside the closet thus I go to check and see my laptop screen displaying a messenger call. I see Nat's profile picture so I answer. Replacing the previous tab is Nat's face along with Nadir's.

The once-calm atmosphere is taken over by loud noises. Hysterical laughter is one and angry shouting filled with cuss words in both Russian and English is another. 

Oh boy! What did Nat do now?

A/N

Hello, again fellow readers.

Here's another chapter for all you kind people who chose this monstrosity of a book. I swear I was re-reading past chapters and they were the cringiest thing I have ever read. 

I will have to rewrite this whole thing after I finish probably cause no way am I leaving future readers with this and I am sure you all would like that as well. 

It must have been a nightmare to read the first few chapters.

Onto the chapterly question I love to ask. Once again I only ask questions I am comfortable myself answering and if you don't feel comfortable answering then you don't have to. But I do this cause I love to get to know my readers.

If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

I would choose pasta.

That's it for this update folks. See you next time and I'll not to take to long.

Have a good day or night

xoxo

Purple-writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
37.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
17K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..