The Radio Hero: Deku!

By HeraOBrineYukiNura

"๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ." ๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

The WARNING!!!
Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P1
Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P2
Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P3
Chapter 1! The Show Stopper!
Chapter 2! The Dead Ringer! P1
Chapter 2! The Dead Ringer! P2
Chapter 3! Showmen!
Chapter 4! MollyWhoop!
please don't kill mees!
Chapter 5! I sleep...

Chapter 4! MollyWhoop? P1

1.7K 35 37
By HeraOBrineYukiNura

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

"SHOUTING"

Super Moves

Narrator

Author

A/N- Dah Fucks a mountain chicken?

POV- Alastor

I snap my head around from my conversation with a pink girl. Izuku was twitching and healing from his wounds as he walked to me. No one else but the blonde brat and Aizawa could see him. I click my teeth and glare at Aizawa. Zuzu was biting at his fingers and muttering curses under his breath as his wounds closed.

He looks ready to murder someone. I summon some popcorn as I see 'Little Nuke Man' prepare to attack. I shrug and hand some popcorn to the pink girl as she asks for a bite.

'ฬєll เŦ tђєгє'ร єשєг ค tเ๓є t๏ ฬคtςђ lเשє ๔๏ﻮ ค๒ยรє lเкє tђเร เ'll tคкє เt ﻮยเlt Ŧгєє!'

'(Well if there's ever a time to watch live dog abuse like this I'll take it guilt free!)'

Before the 'Sleep Deprived Cat' could react, the rabid pomeranian screaming about a "Deku". Lunges at the approaching Zuzu as purple fades into his hair. Which gets said Pomeranian subsequently choke slammed into the dirt. I laugh hardily as Bakago sputters and gags under Zuzu's grip. Zuzu speaks without static, his glare is absolutely perfect!

"Pathetic."

(Poor Art by yours truly)

It doesn't last long as my purple friend kicks him into the capture scarf of Eraserhead. Pinky besides me mutters softly while holding up her phone.

"Badass... Hot... Holy damn..."

I add a check to my betting list I made with Izuku.

'เ ฬเll รยгєlא ฬเภ tђเร ๒єt'

'(I will surely win this bet)'

POV Ƶᵾƶᵾ! Izuku.

I slowly shake my head as I hear Sensei Aizawa scoff. Glancing around most of the class have a look of admiration. I shrug and walk back to my spot next to Alastor.

'They must have liked my home run! I don't know what score I got though... Hmmm...'

I shrug yet again. Alastor is called up to throw the ball. I pull out my note book and get ready to take notes. Alastor never used his power infront of me once. He looks over the ball before dropping it. As it approaches the fall two portals open.

On top of each other. Causing the ball to literally vanish from the speed it starts accelerating! He then grabs the ball in a fluid montion rotates his arm and lets the ball go. Instantly it breaks the sound barrier 4 times before disappearing from view again!

'Yep definitely going in the notebook!!!! Why didn't I think of that!'

I hear Sensei give an sigh of little frustration as he is A. Holding boomago back and B. Shows the score. The reader for the throw simply shows "error". He begins to speak after slamming Bakago into the ground to shut him up.

"You all did good today. Here's the score board since it would be a pain to list all you off."

I chuckle at Katsuki's name glitch. Aizawa sighs for the nth time today as he restrains Blast Whore from attacking me. He speaks nonchalantly as he smashes Bakahoe into the ground.

"As I said before last place will be expelled. Minoru Mineta will be expelled due to his lack of will power and being a general piece of female hounding garbage."

Some girl with a long black ponytail gasps aloud and whispers.

"I thought it was a logical ruse..."

Mineta starts crying blood as he rushes towards ponytail screaming!

"I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT TOUCHING A BOOB FIRST!!"

Of course being the kind soul I am. I step in to help the girl. By punting that little grapist into the next city. He leaves a trail of gross tear blood as he sores out of sight. I check my shoes to see if they were stained. I sigh in relief not even a spec of dust! I glance up from my shoes as Sensei speaks.

"That concludes the quirk test. Get changed and head to your next class."

POV Author

Of course the kids plus demons head to there next classes! As they do Wanna be Whole Might stops Aizawa at the buildings edge! He shakes Aizawa's shoulders and starts his rant!

"I told you! That boy has been in contact with All for One! That thing had multiple quirks! It must be stopped! It was quirkless a year ago I know it! It asked me itself if quirkless 'noBODIES' could be heroes! I told it no! Obviously!!!  So why would a creature who had no power suddenly become so... So! So blood thirsty! You saw how it hurt Poor Young Bakugo!?"

Eraserhead rolls his dry itchy eyes and glares at Allmight before speaking his piece.

"Allmight the only thing poor about Bakugo is his hygiene. You will shut up before I report you to Barbara for harassing and soliating minors."

Dadzawa starts walking away when he turns back tot he shell shocked Allmight. Speaking through gritted teeth.

"And no. Looking for a successor is not an excuse for peeking around the boys locker room at changing time. I don't wanna see you sniffing around those kids anymore today... Pedophile."

[Timeskip brought to you by Mineta drowning in a kiddie pool the next town over]

(Poor art done by me)

POV 3rd Person

The finale bell has rung for today. Our radio demon "siblings" have walked out the front doors of UA. Light radio static bounced between them as they talked over their mental link.

'What do you mean pinky in our
class likes me already?!'

'เ ђєคг๔ เt ๓אรєlŦ! Ŧเгรt ђคภ๔! เ'๓ ฬเภภเภﻮ tђเร ๒єt ๓א ๔єคг Ŧгเєภ๔!'

'(I heard it myself! First hand! I'm winning this bet my dear friend!)'

'You aren't! I'm just making friends that's it!'

The two soon slow to a stop as Uraraka ran up to them. Her bubbly personality shines and pops clearly as she spoke to them.

"Hey! I never got to introduce myself and properly thank you for saving me! I'm Ochako Uraraka! I hope we can be friends!"

Ida came right behind her and introduced himself as well. He chopped his arm and announced proudly.

"I as well would like to be your friend! I am Tenya Ida!"

Alastor and Izuku look at the two and till their ever smiling heads at the same time. They spoke in static-y sync without trying.

"𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓪/𝑰𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒖 𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂!𝔄𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔠𝔢!"

"(I am Alastor Midoriya/ Izuku Midoriya! At your service!"

Everyone pauses for a moment before static flickers between the two in quick subsection. Izuku spoke with a slightly flustered face, but still smiling as Alastor chuckles.

"Pardon us! We sometimes speak in sync! I'm Izuku! And this is Alastor! Of course we'll be your friends!"

Gestured the slightly embarrassed boy. Ida and Uraraka glance between the Midoriyas. Uraraka spoke first.

"Wait so you're related and Izuku your name isn't Deku? I heard that angry kid yell it?"

Static appears around Izuku for a moment before he shakes it away. He spoke calmly but without static.

"No it's not Deku. That was a name that explosive brat used to make fun of me."

Uraraka frowns for a moment before she brightened. Exclaiming with vigor!

"Well Deku kinda sounds like Dekiru! You can do it! I like it!"

The cosmonaut space girl smiles brightly at the boy. Who in return turns bright red with static flowing off him in clouds. He sputtered as if over a broken radio.

"D-D-D_ku it i_ th__! Y_p D-D-Deku's fi_e!!"

Ida choked on his saliva and Alastor laughed hardily. Uraraka smiled more and proposed they all walk home, everyone liked that.

*Timeskipo!*

POV Narrator

The second day of UA has rolled around. The time has moved smoothly so far for the Radio Demons. English, Japanese, Math, Science and History. All important subjects! However today in this special high school is hero training with someone special for class 1-A! Let's see this close up!!

POV Author

[Hold up I need to add my piece!]

Alastor and Zuzu. Izuku! would say in even mind and thought... That most humans are simply fucking annoying. Like you see two "people" with similar quirks and you can't wrap it around your, small sized dick butt you call a head, that these two are infact not spies but siblings! Or at any distance related vaguely! So of course!

All Atrophy! The HERO! The TEACHER! Has tried to attack Izuku and Alastor as they entered the school. So now we have a salty Zuzu and a mildly annoyed Alastor sitting in class with a bunch of kids and a time bomb trash can. Also did I mention it doesn't seem Izuku is fully there?

POV 3rd Person

The class was buzzing with chatter. It was also buzzing with static. The two resident demons are buzzing with different forms of anger. Uraraka glances over to her two friends wondering what happened. She made it her mission to ask once they cool off.

The door suddenly slams open. There stood All Might in his sipver age suit. He speaks with much zill and viger he can manage.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Everything goes silent before two things happen. The class breaks into excited mutters and shouts. Zuzu and Alastor have other thoughts. They emit radio silence. All Might stands behind the podium, almost stepping on Aizawa.

All Might continues his speech without care.

"HERO BASIC TRAINING! THE CLASS THAT WILL PUT YOU THROUGH ALL SORTS OF SPECIAL TRAINING TO MOLD YOU INTO HEROS!!"

The loud yellow haired hero reels hus arm back and throws it forward with a small sign becoming visible to the class. It simply reads BATTLE. He speaks again as other students become even more excited. The American esq hero speaks again.

"NO TIME TO DILLY DALLY! TODAY'S ACTIVY IS BATTLE TRAINING!"

Bakugo and Izuku seem to be on the same wavelength for a moment as they both mumble "Battle...Training". All Might presses a remote and 18 cases slide out of the wall behind him. Once again All Might speaks.

"LET'S SUIT UP!"

POV Izuku...?

I scoff as the class rush to grab their costumes. I glance at Alastor and nuge make head towards the training ground we'll be using. He nods and we both fade into static, teleporting to the grounds. I summon a chair table set for me and Al. He sits as I pour us some black coffee.

Turning towards a third chair Teach Aizawa appears and has a cup before him. I chuckle a bit at his confusion but he drinks the soul blacken coffee either way. We silently enjoy the coffee without static buzzing. I glance up as All Might walks into the training grounds. I turn to my table mates and speak without static. Also Al and Teach chime in too.

"𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝑹𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏..."

"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮..."

"(And I was enjoying the silence...)"

"I don't know how I got here but I feel like leaving with that star spangled idiot here. Yet again I feel my class might die without me here. So I'll stick around."

I chuckle at Allmight's sour expression. Before he can speak more kids start filing into the grounds. I stand from the table leaving Aizawa with his coffee and chair but take the chair from under Alastor. He doesn't fall but it was worth a try. Uraraka and Ida walk up to us.

Uraraka sends me a questionable look. She tills her head and speaks.

"Where's your costume Deku? Alastor? You two are still in your school uniform?"

I give her a chuckle before Alastor speaks for us.

"𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓤𝓻𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓴𝓪! 𝓦𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓼."

"(Well Uraraka! We were just waiting for everyone else to show off our costumes.)"

POV Quick 3rd person

"It's my cape wonderful!"

"This outfit is a little reveling..."

"Man they got the color wrong!"

Izuku? and Alastor become covered in static as the class stops their chatter. Watching in awe and wonder as the static builds and rolls off the two radio host in waves. Soon two gloved hands pull the static back like cloth curtains. Reveling in all their glory, Alastor and Izuku!

Both entering their more demon like appearances however still closely resembling their human form. Their outfits identical! Both having black gloves, black tap shoes and expertly tailored leather vest that were color coded to their hair and eyes! Both till their heads away from each other in a duo like pose as they speak in unison.

"𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢!"

"(And that is how you make an entrance!"

Everyone but a select few begin clapping and complimenting the pair. Uraraka tills her head in confusion. Something about Izuku seems off...

POV Alastor

I can hear All Blister scoff as he gathers the group to explain today's exercise. Of course Zuzu makes the set we left Aizawa on follow us.

'tђคt гє๓เภ๔ร ๓є เ ภєє๔ t๏ Ŧгєє tђคt ๏ภє קєгร๏ภ Ŧг๏๓ tђє Ŧเгє гєคl๓. ฬђคt ฬคร ђเร ภค๓є คﻮคเภ... ๓เภเ? ๓єภtเ? єђђ เ'll ๔๏ เt lคtєг.'

'(That reminds me I need to free that one person from the fire realm. What was his name again... Mini? Menti? Ehh I'll do it later.)'

I come out of my thoughts to see Zuzu and I have been paired against the Pomeranian and Sonic as Villains! Glancing Zuzu's way I notice a bit of hesitation before he breaks into a head splitting smile. More purple fades into his eyes and hair. All Might glares at us before speaking in general.

"Remember! Any moves that can kill , dismember or paralyze for life are advised not to be use."

Aizawa glances up from his cat video on his "phone"? and grumbles out loud enough for everyone to hear.

"It's not advised it's prohibited. You use an attack like that here and I will personally see to it you're expelled faster than Nezu can finish a pot of tea!"

I fake a pout along with Zuzu, our smiles twitching. I can see Bakago frown and scowl at the same time. How is that possible? AllDike speaks again before guiding the rest of the kids to a viewing room.

"The Heros have 2 minutes to come up with a plan! Get the bomb or capture each villain to win for the heros. Out last the timer or capture each hero to win for the villains! Good luck everyone!"

Oh by gosh by golly! Updating after so long! I feel I should keep the limit of words to 2000 to 3000 in order to avoid shit like this happening! XD But yeah sorry for the wait I'll be working on the second part of this right way shouldn't take tooo long but I am sick so... No promises! Thanks for wasting your precious time reading this awful book! Words? 2503, who needs em?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 9.7K 31
A Bakudeku soulmate AU ~ (TRUTH IS I like completely forgot it was a soulmate au, and so did most the readers like halfway through until I randomly...
5.5K 158 10
Izuku had dozens of plans for how he'd spend his Saturday, and not a single one was even remotely close to sitting in the commons room, surrounded by...
41.3K 810 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
22.8K 644 35
***DISCLAIMER!!!THIS IS A BAKUDEKU STORY!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY STORIES AND OTHER LGBT RELATED SHUT UP THEN F*CK OFF!**** This story was inspired b...