Qibli's Book Of Dares! (And T...

By hernanali

A Fun(ny) book of dares and truths for Qibli (And the Jade Winglet!) Comment your dares, have fun! xD Cover c... More

Hey!
Dare #1
Truth #1
Dare #2
Dare #3
Truth #2
THE HUNGER GAMES
(WARNING - QINTER)
Dare #4
Dare #5
TAKEOVER
TAKEOVER PT. 2
TAKEOVER PT. 3
Dare #6

Jade Winglet Reacts! Episode 1

26 0 3
By hernanali

definitelynotaqinterfan01, Ihatesand02, sCroLLs03, definitelydoesnotshipmyfriends04, greenieslugs05 has logged in

Qibli: Everyone's here! Where's Peril?

Winter: How should I know?

Moon: She was 'busy' with something.. I think with..Clay?

Turtle: HMMMMM.. interesting. -snickers-

Qibli: Anyway, we are gonna be reacting to a video today!

Kinkajou: YUSSSSSSSSSS - sub to RainWingShipper108! (My channel)

Winter: ORRRRR sub to my channel- IceWingsAreTheBest4EVER23

Qibli: Alright, lets' watch. - clicks on YouTube -

~Meanwhile, Turtle sneaks away from his computer, giggling, holding his green lightsaber~

Turtle wandered around the halls, wearing his dark brown cloak, which concealed his face. He sniffed then said, "I have felt a DiSTuRbAnCe in the force..." He galloped away toward a boulder and hid behind it. A fellow SeaWing, who he recognized as Pike was humming a song and he skipped down the hallway. Turtle jumped at him from behind the boulder, screaming at Pike like a banshee, causing Pike to scream like a girl and run away shouting, "HELP- CRAZY KILLER- ANEEMONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Turtle did an evil laugh and quickly ran back to his computer yelling, "GODSPEED REBELS!"

---

Qibli: I found the video! -clicks-

Qibli: ....that was genius

Kinkajou: AbSoLutEly

Winter: I THINK THIS ONE IS the BeSt -adds another video that he found-

Winter: Cyprus KNOWS what she's talking about-

Qibli: Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.....

Qibli: Uh that's all the time we got today so thank you for watching...Jade Winglet ReAcTs!

Moon: Who are you talking to?

Turtle: I think it's his imaginary friend that he sometimes talks to in his cave...you know those conversations he has and at the end of them he always says..'subscribe and like?'...

Winter: Qibli's an oddball.

Kinkajou: MmHmM

---

~Thank you for reading! Sorry I haven't posted again in a while...I get busy a lot.. :/~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.7M 62.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.5M 34.9K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
184K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...