š“š‡š„ š“š€š’š“š„ šŽš… šˆš“ |...

By SavannaWritess

"šˆ šœššš§'š­ š°ššš¢š­ š­šØ šŸš®šœš¤ š­š”ššš­ š šØššššš¦š§ ššš­š­š¢š­š®ššž š«š¢š š”š­ šØš®š­ šØšŸ š²šØš®."... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

03 | attitude

141K 2.2K 2.9K
By SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

L O N Z O M A T T I A

I have had the busiest five days of my life and when I come home all I want is to relax, chill out and be left alone in peace. But ever since Gabriel's sister has come to stay, I can barely keep my shit together.

Gabriel said she would stay out of the way and it would be like she's not here but she is everywhere. She is every-fucking-where and I cannot stand a single second more.

This is my house and now it feels invaded by strangers, whom I despise more than anything on this planet.

Today I had to compromise with an organised group that rely on us for steady income, a group of people I really didn't want to meet up with this soon. The outcome was not what I was expecting but they've given us time to fix what Liam caused. I've already got people on the job because I can't think about this right now, I feel homicidal to release this inner rage.

So when I come home late into the evening and Alexia has her books and notepads stretched across the kitchen table, I almost lose it because I hate mess. I fucking despise mess. That's why this house is constantly spotless. She's treating my place like her own, with absolutely no respect for those she is benefiting on.

I reach the fridge and she doesn't even acknowledge my presence, she ignores me and stares down at her books. Pen scribbling across paper and then she scrolls through her laptop, glasses sitting delicately on her face.

Never in my life have I felt so irked by something that shouldn't matter. But it does. It really fucking does.

Gabriel is nowhere to be seen and knowing that she's here alone makes me even more mad. Like I'm dealing with her residence more than her actual brother, I will not be a babysitter to anyone.

I watch out of the corner of my eye as Alexia pushes her books and belongings even further across the counter. A pencil drops onto the floor and she doesn't bother to retreat it, she continues reading whatever the fuck she's doing.

My teeth grit and I step closer, no longer able to keep this at bay. "Do you have to do this right here?"

Alexia blinks and then finds my gaze, her eyes light up sarcastically and she flashes me a smile that makes me regret talking to her in the first place. "Ah, he speaks."

I ball my fists at my sides and tell myself to not react but knowing she's in my personal space, she has no appreciation for what I've given her. Allowing her to stay and she treats this place like a fucking barn.

My eyes float down to her books and I catch the words astronomy, astrophysics and galaxies. I scrunch my face up at her textbooks, she's studying?

The dumbest thing I've ever seen.

"Why are you studying for a degree that you're never going to use?" My words are harsh. "Idiota." I mumble under my breath.

(Idiota: idiot)

Her dark brows furrow at my question and she swipes her glasses from her face. Giving me a look that I don't like, not one bit. "Because I like the idea that I can make something of myself and not of what my parents can make for me."

I snort to myself and fold my arms over my chest, Alexia's eyes keep on mine. "That seems like a stupid idea when you already have so much in your family. You're really not street smart, are you?"

Alexia ignores my comment and flashes me a wicked smile. "I think some people want other things on their vitae opposed to 'killer' or 'drug trafficker'. But if that works for you then sure," she shrugs but there is a glint of sarcasm in her expression. "Your aspirations sure are astonishing."

My hand hits the counter faster than I've ever moved in my life, the sound of my palm echoes off the walls and surrounds us. Alexia's body flinches but she doesn't seem scared, the sound scared her not what I actually did.

She stares back at me and leans on her elbows, admiring me with those devious eyes that I absolutely despise. I can see her analysing me, picking me apart but I won't stand for her shit. Not in my own fucking house when I can throw her out at any give moment.

I grip onto some of her papers underneath my fingers and scrunch up her work, my fists vibrating at the frustration deep inside me. "Listen here you fucking bitch," the words hiss through my teeth. "You dare talk to me like that again and I swear I'll–"

"You'll what?"

Her ice cold voice has my nostrils flaring in irritation.

"Lay a finger on me and see how my brother will take it," she drops down her tone and leans in closer to me. "I know he's just as deadly as you are, sabotage your own world and see how that works out for you because there will be nothing left of it if you want to cross that line."

I can feel my eye twitch painfully, the determination in her voice has me wanting to grip her hair at the stands and shove her into the nearest wall. She's not scared of me but I want her to be, I want her to be fucking terrified of me.

She has no idea what I'm capable of.

But I know if I touch her she'll go running to Gabriel and I don't even want to know how that will end. This is an impossible situation because someone is going to end up dead regardless.

"I'd watch what you fucking say in my house," I growl out to her. "You don't want to know what the consequences are."

Alexia tilts her head and a devilish smile covers her lips. "God, you sure have some pent up anger don't you? All I have done is sit here and do my work. Don't forget you're the one who communicated with me, I was happy to ignore your existence."

God, I want to fucking strangle her.

She exhales a long and tired sigh, she checks the watch on her wrist and then pushes her glasses back onto her face. "Now would you mind," she leans over to grab the pieces of paper I have crumpled and attempts to straighten them out. "I've got a test to prepare for."

As she moves her hands back to her lap my eyes dart down to her chest, arms squished against one another and giving me a perfectly good angle of her cleavage. Breasts carved to perfection in the tiny black long sleeved top she's wearing.

One that doesn't leave much to the imagination.

And why the fuck am I even looking?

I tear my eyes away and remove myself from the kitchen before I do something that I regret. Gabriel is going to be the first person I speak to tomorrow because this shit can't continue, if she wants to keep disrespecting me, fine. But there are going to be consequences and I don't care what Gabriel says.

No one gets away with disrespecting me and shoving it in my face like a laughing matter.

She will not get away with it. She will learn her fucking lesson.

✧✧✧

"Cazzo. I can't fucking deal with it anymore, Gabriel."

(Cazzo: fuck)

"It's not even been a week, come on Lonzo. Give it a rest." Gabriel shakes his head as he paces between the space in front of my desk.

My teeth dig into each other and my jaw begins to ache. "You said it would be like she's not even here but she is, she's everywhere. All the time."

He tuts and rolls his eyes at me, an action that makes me want to slam his face into the nearest wall. "You've been under a lot of stress man, shit has been going on and it doesn't help that Alexia is here but she is doing nothing. It's not like she can leave and go do her own thing, my parents have asked for her protection."

My finger grip onto the edge of my desk and I lower my head. "When I come home I just want peace."

"She told me she was only studying."

I whip my head up to meet his gaze instantly. "That mouth is going to get her in fucking trouble."

"I didn't say she was smart, Lonzo. She's been raised by vigilantes, she has thick skin, she doesn't give a fuck. That's just the way it is. She's not here to cause harm or do anything, I'm sure you can put out for a couple more months."

"Months?!" My voice booms across my office, eye twitching irritably. Merda.

Gabriel swipes a hand down his face and then adjusts the belt on his trousers. "She's already here now and we've got to make it work. We've got so much shit to sort out with Landon and his nonsense, if that's not sorted we might as well just kill ourselves before they fucking torture us."

I turn to the wall, my fists itching to punch through the brick but I stop myself.

"How has everything turned to shit so fucking quickly?"

"We'll get this sorted," Gabriel steps closer. "We always do. It might get a little messy this time but we will. And we're going to figure out who else betrayed our trust, we're going to make them pay for the shit they've caused us."

"Landon threatened us if we don't get him his extra money and the thought of giving him more of our money makes me feel sick," I push myself back into the chair and I land with a thud. "And I know Liam didn't work alone, he knew exactly what he was doing."

Gabriel shakes his head. "And we will get Landon the money. We have plenty of it."

I grip onto a pen and stab it down into the wood of my desk. "If Landon backs out of our agreement we can say goodbye to our most important business deal and he could royally fuck us."

"We've got people working on it, alright? We will get him the money. Fuck Liam and everyone who has screwed us over, we'll get to the bottom of this and put things right."

My head rests back onto the chair and I look up at the ceiling. "We better because I am losing the will to live currently."

"I'm gonna head over to Jace's and see if there is anything new."

"I'll join you."

Gabriel nods and walks towards my office door. "Okay, let me get myself sorted and we can go."

He leaves and I stand from my desk, brushing down my shirt and tucking the back into my trousers. I retreat to my specialised cabinet and place a gun into the back of my waistband, then I slide on my jacket and head downstairs.

As I reach the bottom step I retrieve my phone from my pocket and glance down at the kitchen, expecting to see Harriet but it's not. It's Alexia. Wearing the smallest fucking shorts I have ever seen and a tiny crop top.

Her back is to me but she's preparing something on the counter although I'm not focusing on that, I'm looking directly at her juicy heart-shaped ass and the curve of her waist, even her hips look like they're begging to be kneaded.

I shake my head because I cannot believe these thoughts are invading my mind and I'm allowing them.

She's parading around in barely any clothes, a part of me hates it but another part of me doesn't because I can't look away. Her golden tan skin illuminates against the black shorts and white top, her dark brown hair cascading down her back in a loose braid.

God, I want to yank on that braid and make her apologise for running her mouth at me yesterday. Force her to say sorry for being a little brat and that she shouldn't keep going the way she is unless she wants to keep her precious hair.

I want to see her squirm, I want to see her scared. Show her who is the boss in this house and she can't fucking run her own rules. It doesn't work that way.

"Ready to go?" Gabriel's voice startles me from behind.

He studies me with weary eyes and then looks at what my gaze is on. Instantly he pulls a struck look, one that looks lethal. "You better not be looking at her like that." He warns me in a cold tone.

"Then tell your sister to put some fucking clothes on and I won't have to be surprised by her entrance." I grumble under my breath and rip myself away from the spot I've been burning a hole in.

Gabriel insults me behind my back but I ignore him and head to the door. He follows but drops the conversation because we need to focus on today.

We need to find out new information for the sake of this empire.

✧✧✧

Read up to Chapter 14 on Patreon!
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link in bio!

Author's Note

Hello my loves. What did we think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Eeeeek. Alexia and Lonzo are going to clashhhh

I love a good sassy FMC. It gives me so much life hahah😏

Don't forget to vote and drop a comment. It really means the world to me!

Thanks for reading. Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 208 19
š’š­ššš§šššš„šØš§šž ššØšÆšžš„š„šš | šŒš®š«ššžš« š…šØš« š‡š¢š«šž š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ When Mara Santiago is laid off from work and dumped by her boyfriend...
402K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
87.4K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
590K 18.5K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...