Seven Fathers ยซBTSยป

By Mend_Han

" Congratulations Mrs Byun, the procedure was successful! You are now pregnant!" " Tell me the bad news...."... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Babies Preference
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one

Chapter Forty Three

2.7K 182 36
By Mend_Han

─────────────────────

"Hyung what happened?" Jimin asked as soon as he arrived in the certain telephone stand where Yoongi is walking back and forth under the rain without any means of shelter.

Good thing Jimin has an umbrella before driving all the way here.

"I lost my son Jimin" is what Yoongi said. His voice is broken, every movements he make is sluggish, tense and robotic. His mind lost its rationality as the negative thoughts wash his sanity away.

"Hyung" Jimin tries to call out but Yoongi is in his own little moment.

" I knew there was something off! I knew I shouldn't have left my baby alone with that woman! I should have known the things she could do to ruin my life and to Huin! I could have known better!" He screams, stomping his feet forcefully in the ground, creating tiny splash from the little puddles that began to form due to the heavy rain. 

Jimin could already tell that Yoongi have been in the rain for a long amount of time considering his entire clothing are drench. He was shivering, not from the cold but from the pricking stress and the frequent
muscle spasm he would get from every nerve of his body colliding with the urges to run and panic.

" Hyung let's warm you up first" Jimin pulled Yoongi under the umbrella.

"What the hell am I even doing? Standing in the middle of nowhere doing nothing to find my son" he was swallow whole from the fear. Blaming himself for what had happened.

" You called me, hyung. You did something. So I'm here to help you okay? We will find Huin" Their surrounding are foggy, the rain too heave for them to even see what's afoot. They have to raise their voice in order for the latter to hear them. Otherwise the only thing they would hear was the rain. The numerous loud pattern of the rain that can hurt your eardrums. "but first we need to be in the greatest condition in order to find him, so gather yourself and calm down"

Yoongi is hopeless, he let Jimin pulled him inside his car, no longer had the energy to apologize for wetting Jimin's backseat with his drench figure.

"You don't have to mind it hyung" Jimin said when he noticed Yoongi's gaze in the car seats. "Here, good thing we have a blanket and I have a pair of shirt and sweatpants that you can use" Jimin always brings an extra pair of clothes for emergencies, good thing it was of use before he could remove those after the constant compliant of his girlfriend.

"You can change you clothes. I'll drive us off to the nearest police department-oh I'll go to where Jungkook works at that way we can really get the police to work" Jimin started the car while Yoongi pulled himself together and change his drenched clothes. Jimin's right, he needs to pull himself if he wants to to find his son.

"Call Hara..."

" Oh yes..." Jimin fished out his phone, the idea of calling Hara totally flew out of Jimin's mind. She really needs to know about this.

"My mother took my phone, I couldn't
find it anywhere where in my house. I planned to call her first but I forgot her number" to think he couldn't memorize Hara's number but memorized Jimin's, truth be told, Jimin's number is really easy to memorize as it contains the frequent use of threes. Yoongi doesn't have a notch for memorizing.

"Good thing I have her number. Should we announce it in the group chat?" Jimin asked.

"No, I don't want everyone to get worried" Yoongi shook his head. He isn't a big fan in relaying to others since practically he grew up being dependent on himself and only to himself. It took desperation for him to call Jimin, a desperation as his final flee.

"But it'll be better if there's more people to look- Hara's not responding" Jimin ended the call when the phone declared that Hara's in another call. "I'll try to call her again"

"It's my fault Huin is missing, so it's only right for me to find him myself. What more can they do even? Sure we tell them and they'll just ask questions after questions that can interrupted our search" Jimin didn't mind Yoongi's own personal view, he truly believes that there's reasons to every behavior wether it may be past traumas, defence mechanism, certain experience and livelihood.

Each person is molded from different experiences and views. So Yoongi has the very right to feel what he feels in this certain issue and Jimin, out of concern has the feeling that it would be better to follow his instincts than to follow Yoongi whom couldn't contain his emotions.

Sure he looks calmed down now but pretty sure bus feelings and thoughts are scrambled all-over the place.

"It's better to seek for help hyung. In this way we can find Huin faster than we can do alone- damnit Hara's is still not picking up" Jimin felt useless for a second. Why is she unreachable in this specific moment in time where she is needed the most?

"Taehyung's out of town, so is Hoseok"

" There's Namjoon hyung, Jungkook, Seokjin hyung and Jiyon. We have enough numbers to search half of Seoul"

"I want to inform Hara first before the others"

"Okay, that will work. I just need to contact her- I'll use her business number" during their conversation Jimin in driving the vehicle, eyes focused on the foggy road while his left hand uses his phone. Its reckless but Jimin is optimistic that they wouldn't get into an unwanted accident.

With only three rings the phone was answered.

" Good morning your calling Ms Kim of Byun Enterprise , do you have an appointment? how may I help you?" it is in speaker, both men where greeted with a male voice.

"Thank god you pick up Hyunjin-ah" Jimin was relieved that someone answered.

"Jimin-ah? Is this you?" Asked the man named Hyunjin.

"Yes yes, it's me. It's an emergency, where's Hara right now?"

"She left the meeting half an hour ago. Everyone's worried but she said she needed a room"

"Do you know where she is?" Yoongi asked.

"Not a single clue. She just went out, calling someone and frantically saying to go to the hospital, we never found her since, who's this by the way? cuz I'll be in trouble if I talk about miss Kim's whereabouts to someone, can't have the yesterday's incident to happened again"

"I'm Yoongi. Where are you now?"

"What do you mean yesterday's incident " Jimin asked in sync with Yoongi.

"Just one by one please, I'm being pressured " Hyunjin jokingly said but Yoongi's groan in the background turned his smiley face into a frown. The situation is serious.

"Okay-okay, so we're at Mr. Swills office, miss Hara was in the meeting room earlier discussing with a few business partners. As I said, we didn't know where she went but we never checked the CCTVs since miss Kim hadn't left the building yet. Oh and as for the incident earlier some guy called me, called himself Mr. Kim and ask for her whereabouts three days ago, and yesterday Hara received a warning sign in her front door threatening that she needs to stay out or else her children will get hurt"

"What?" Both man said in sync again. Shock at the revelation that Hara kept for herself.

"Sprayed in red, we filed for a report, track the culprit but he was no where to be found. Last trace of him was in the park"

"Good god" Jimin commented, eyes now focus on the road as they've arrived in Jungkook 's station.

"Hyunji...where's Hara now? You need to find her"

─────────────────────

Earlier

"Excuse me, I need to make a call" Hara excused herself during a meeting with Jonathan and a woman named Diwata who she met not long ago for business partnership.

"Sure" said Diwata. With that being said, Hara grabbed her phone and went out to make a few calls.

Something felt awfully wrong today. Hara has this tight grip in her heart. She felt nauseous and eerily tensed out. Her palms where sweaty under the cold air-conditioner of the meeting room.

She knew what this means. Something is happening or had happened with her babies j. Call it her mother instincts tingling.  Hara has a few scenarios when she felt like this and it always have disastrous reasons.

Like one time when Keun got lost in the mall when she went to order tickets for a cinema date with her kids. Apparently Keun wanted to use the bathroom and before that, him and his brothers had a discussion of them being big boys and ready to take care of the girls in the family, Keun being Keun he wanted to prove to himself that he's a big boy and went off to the bathroom without actually knowing where the bathroom is. They found Keun after half an hour of searching together with the guards and a few staffs.

There was also a time when Hara left her kids in a nursery because all of their workers are in a vacation, she needed to go to a meeting so she had no choice but to leave her children in the nursery. Same situation, she felt anxious and tense during the meeting but since it was an important meeting she brushed all of it off, it was pretty hard but she survive the two hours meeting, mind you it was the first time when the mother instincts kicked in. She went to pick her kids up only knowing that they're in the hospital due to stomach ache. All seven of them ate an expired bread.

When Hara made it inside the smoking area of Jonathan's office, she was greeted with the   strong smell of cigarettes and an empty room. Since Jonathan smokes, he built areas for smoking zone for his employees who smoke and not bother the workers with sensitive nose. The room is built with blurry glass walls, only the top and the lowest surface of the wall is clear. Individuals that passes by can see that theirs someone inside base on the feet.

One by one she called her kids or the guys to check them. First he called Keun, the boy was okay, he and Hoseok are traveling to go visit Hoseok 's parents. Then he called Heun, he too was good, just finish his nap and getting ready man for grocery shopping with Taehyung's sister and mother. During her call with Jaeneung she began to travel back to the meeting room, her guts are easing.

Then she called Yoongi after knowing that Jaeneung is with Jungkook in his dad's workplace, playing with the workers.

Yoongi wasn't responding and so did Huin's tablet. Thinking that Huin is napping, she tried to call Yoongi again, this time the latter answered.

"Yoongi-"

"Who's this?" A female voice responded, there where a few muffle in the background followed by a water running or being drop in a bowl of water.

Hara was a bit taken aback. Not that she didn't expected Yoongi to have someone, well it was the reason but Hara didn't have the right to judge Yoongi. They have their own lives and own choices. Not gonna lie Hara is a but disappointed but she can very well outcome this feeling.

"I'm Byun Hara-ah no, Kim Hara. Pardon me, I'm Kim Hara" it was a slip of word. The sound of her late lover's surname felt awfully unfamiliar in her tongue. It felt foreign and it scares her.

"Yes, I know you" is what the lady said. Yoongi's mother did know Hara. She have seen her in many magazines, billboards and sometimes in the news when she felt like watching TV. Truth be told she admires Hara, her perfect definition of a daughter. Successful, independent and laid back. She has the qualities that Mrs. Min couldn't and will never have, which is partly the reason why she also despise the woman despite her admiration. A spitting figure of what Mrs. Min would have. But despite these swirling emotions she have against Hara, she isn't one to hold grudges or search the entire web  about her.

"May I know who am I speaking with?"

"I'm Yoongi's mother" Though Mrs. Min knows that it wasn't the case with Yoongi.

"Oh...it's quiet the first impression..." Hara doesn't know what to say in the new found information. "I've probably waste your time...but since you have Yoongi's phone, I guess you're in his house right?"

"Yes I am. What buisness do you have with Yoongi?"

"I'm just here to ask him Huin is doing.."

"The boy?" Mrs. Min stared at Huin who was silently sleeping under the heavy thick covers. She tried to removed the blankets so Huin's fever can settle down but the boy keep complaining that he can't breathe and it's too cold for his liking.

"Yes... Huin, he's my son..."

"Oh, your son" Mrs. Min is surprised. To think Yoongi's son is also the Kim Hara's son.  Well, she did hear Hara has children but she's not updated enough to know who they are. This is interesting.

"How is he?x

"He has a fever. He's temperature is very high but it's normal since Yoongi also has high fever when he was young due to our body"

"Huin has a fever? Oh god. Pardon me but Mrs Min you need to bring Huin in XXX hospital now" Hara's heart jumped out, her palms started to sweat and her legs automatically phased in circles. " Huin always have a very bad fever, his esophagus tightens and the muscle in his nose is clogged in, he has trouble breathing and if he isn't injected with his medicine there's a tendency that his esophagus can close permanently. Please bring him to the hospital ma'am."

"What!"

" XXX hospital. Bring him there, now. I'll call our family doctor" Hara tries to calm herself. She needs to calm down or else she'll panic all-over the place and not get anything done to help her son. 

"Yes. Yes" Mrs. Min grabbed the boy and the nearest jacket she can find in view inside Yoongi's bedroom. It started raining outside and no doubt it's cold.

Hara ended the call and called the doctor next, telling him that Huin is having a fever.

Out of all seven Huin has the lowest immune system. He's body is weak in fighting any sort of infection and viruses. He's muscles and tissue are sensitive. One of their doctor said that it's due to him being the youngest and the last to receive nutrients during his development. She never puts Huin in a very tiring activity and let doesn't not let him swim longer than an hour. Sleeping is the only natural way for his body to at least regain strength or fight the viruses, but that isn't enough to really fight everything off.

He needs medical support.

Mrs. Min used her car to drive off to the said hospital. The location was far but she can arrive in their faster if she pushes the speed limit. Now, as a decent individual, Mrs. Min never pushed far pass in the speed limit because she believes that it's dangerous and against the law. But right now, she threw that belief in the trash and decided to just hit it.

Huin of course is now in tears. His sleep was interrupted and now he felt the uncomfortable feeling of someone gripping his throat. He wants to sleep to not feel this uncomfortable feeling but he has a hard time breathing from his nose and even in his mouth. Half way through the drive Huin cried loudly for his mommy. He wants her now, he wants her mommy to release these tight sensation in his throat.

The reassurance of the old lady didn't help Huin.

"Everything will be okay. We're here now" Mrs. Min announce as she parked her car in the parking lot of the hospital that Hara told her to go. Just in time Hara called her phone and gave her instructions to where to find the said doctor. After gathering enough information she gave the phone to Huin that she was now carrying in her arms.

The boy was heavy indeed but in this type of situation, she cannot complain about her back, she's holding someone's life.

─────────────────────

"Is that how it is?" A man spoke from the phone.

"Yes"

"Good god what is that? Some kind of TV show? That's ridiculous" the man in the phone laughed. " that's just unbelievable, that old man  told you-all of you to fall in love with her and win her over?"

"Something like that"

"If I invest in this and make it a TV show I'll really earn f*cking money" he continues to laugh. "But jokes aside. You need to win w this sh*t. We all know that if you marry her you'll have a share of her income that you know how much Hara has. Her mother-in-law, or whatever she is, now that Hara is divorce—has money before meeting that old geezer who by that time is running the Byun Enterprise and earn a lot, not to mention his dead husband who has his own company gave all of it to Hara and now that that guy's died, the Byun Enterprise is passed down to Hara. That old geezer is old so he's going to die soon, so all of his assets and cash will go to Hara. She's practically a bank"

"If so, can't you just do it and marry her instead?"

"Dude I tried. I really did but her children are just annoying. Can't handle them...but you certainly can, you already have the ticket being one of her children's father. You can become the king of buisness here if you were to marry her... which knowing your competitive ass, you'll do it"

"You just know me so well"

"Then win this Kim. Win big time"

─────────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 233K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...
2.2M 177K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
272K 11.2K 56
"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-sor-or-r-y" Jimin cries. Jimin is head ove...
82.4K 3.2K 29
โ€บ โœถ ๐—š ๐—œ ๐—ฉ ๐—˜ ๐—  ๐—˜ ๐—” ๐—• ๐—” ๐—• ๐—ฌ . ๐“ˆˆ ใ€ป โพฆ In which Park Jimin, the guy who saved you and your brothers lives from a fir...