SANCTUM (Supernatural-Romance)

By JMFelic

***Licensed under Typewriter Publications. Ebook and paperback version of Sanctum is now available on Amazon... More

⚜ Author's Note ⚜
Sanctum Fan-made Trailer
Songspiration
Ūnus
Duo
Trēs
Quattuor
Quīnque
Sex
Septem
Octō
Novem
Interlude/My Picture of Cirrus ^_^
Quīnquāgintā-novem
Sexāgintā-ūnus
Sexāgintā-duo
Sexāgintā-trēs
Sexāgintā-quattuor
Sexāgintā-quīnque
Sexāgintā-sex
Sexāgintā-septem
Sexāgintā-octō
Sexāgintā-novem
Septuāgintā
Sanctum Epilogus
Complete Book
GET THIS BOOK FOR FREE (LIMITED TIME ONLY)
Sneak Peak of Bonus Book
UPDATE ON THE BOOK LAUNCH
FREE EBOOK on APRIL 10-11, 2020

Sexāgintā

10.3K 497 28
By JMFelic

Hello dear reader!

I would like to express my thanks on reading this special book. I hope you had an enjoyable time. The last remaining chapters will not be available here anymore as this is now licensed under Typewriter Publications. Please support me by buying the ebook/paperback version on Amazon. I would be super grateful. I can assure you that the ending would be super worthy of your time.

Don't forget to also buy the bonus book, 'In the Beginning'. It contains the story on how our beloved Father Azrael/Cirrus became the Archangel/Archdemon of Death.

Thank you!

Lovelots!

JMFelic

***Pics below for your enjoyment and reference.*** ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.4K 11
Rank #815 in Romance, February 14, 2017 ---- Marcus chose to stay away from her, standing in the mattress with his hand tightly gripping the wooden b...
526 88 28
College sophomore Dominic Macaraeg was ready to start fresh and move on from the life he, his mother and little sister, had left in the chaotic city...
32.3K 614 29
He walks closer to me and lifts my chin , then in a dark tone he says " May we come in ." In that very moment I was terrified of this gorgeous man b...
12.6K 1.9K 46
Niccola is a demi-queen undercover in enemy territory. Her little sister went missing seven moons ago, but one lead remains: a picture of a woman's f...